Forum Settings
Forums

Being alone. How do you deal with that lonely feeling?

New
Jul 27, 2013 9:28 AM

Jul 2013
We've all had those times of pure loneliness. I wish I could say being alone doesn't bother me, but there are times where I really just hate it. When I think about it too much, it just give me no motivation to do anything. I always think, "There's literally no girl that interests me or would be interested in a guy like me." It's funny though because people say that there's a match for everyone. It dwells on me because I know that eventually I'll meet someone of my liking. I don't know, I just play videogames to get my mind off of those things. What do you guys think?
FASTER!!!!!!!

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 27, 2013 9:30 AM

Mar 2013
Xoaz said:
We've all had those times of pure loneliness.

Yep, but I chose to have them.

By the way, going out of your room is a start.
Then you could go out with friends.
And finally talk to some girls.
Jul 27, 2013 9:32 AM

Nov 2012
I love being alone, to be away from human contact is really special for me, allows me to center myself.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 27, 2013 9:33 AM

May 2013
I know what you mean, this is something that I've felt for years.. Though I've found someone that is not making me alone anymore, though she's leaving me in few months, so I guess welcome aboard again lonliness which I do effin hate to happen again.
pauro19Jul 27, 2013 9:37 AM
ScribeOrigins, MKD 「先生のことが」
Jul 27, 2013 9:35 AM

Mar 2013
pauro19 said:
I know what you mean, this is something that I've felt for years.. Though I've found someone that is not making me alone anymore, though she's living me in few months, so I guess welcome aboard again lonliness which I do effin hate to happen again.

That guy.
You do realise your posts are exclusively about "she" ?
Jul 27, 2013 9:36 AM

Jul 2013
It's difficult for me to get out there and actually talk to some girls. If you're the shy type, you can understand me here when I say that being shy makes it somewhat impossible to talk to girls.
FASTER!!!!!!!

Jul 27, 2013 9:38 AM

Nov 2012
Xoaz said:
It's difficult for me to get out there and actually talk to some girls. If you're the shy type, you can understand me here when I say that being shy makes it somewhat impossible to talk to girls.

But the pay of is worth it.
Mouthsex yo.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 27, 2013 9:38 AM

Mar 2013
Xoaz said:

That's the problem. I don't understand.
Jul 27, 2013 9:40 AM

Jul 2013
no_good_name said:
Xoaz said:

But the pay of is worth it.
Mouthsex yo.

Oh boy. I'm too socially awkward to even get within the same proximity of a girl. Let alone talk to them.

Mouth sex dows sound nice though...
FASTER!!!!!!!

Jul 27, 2013 9:41 AM

Jul 2013
Chakaara said:
Xoaz said:

I guess it's more of a personal thing. I know that until I get over the fact of not being able to build the confidence to talk to someone, it'll never happen.
FASTER!!!!!!!

Jul 27, 2013 9:43 AM

Dec 2012
It's not that hard to talk to a girl dude...
Jul 27, 2013 9:44 AM

May 2013
Xoaz said:

I used to be one. Though literally, I'm not good looking. But I've realized that you already have the no answer if you will not try, so why not try? What if the no answer becomes yes.. I guess will never be shy again the way that I used to even if this woman that I have right now will leave me. This gives me the courage that it's not impossible for me to have someone special..
Jul 27, 2013 9:45 AM

Jul 2013
Objurgo said:

I guess. I wish I didn't have low self esteem. Something I'll just have to get over eventually.
FASTER!!!!!!!

Sep 2011
skype, or just go for a walk

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 2012
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:

I used to be one. Though literally, I'm not good looking. But I've realized that you already have the no answer if you will not try, so why not try? What if the no answer becomes yes.. I guess will never be shy again the way that I used to even if this woman that I have right now will leave me. This gives me the courage that it's not impossible for me to have someone special..

Why is she going to leave you?
Sounds like a defeatist attitude.
yo
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 27, 2013 9:46 AM
May 2010
Joining a school club would help. Those usually have interactive games to break the ice.
Jul 27, 2013 9:46 AM

May 2013
I hate people. I prefer to be alone. I can easily talk to people, I just don't want to.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Jul 27, 2013 9:47 AM

Dec 2012
Xoaz said:
Objurgo said:

I guess. I wish I didn't have low self esteem. Something I'll just have to get over eventually.

Take up a sport, nothing says "confidence builder" like boxing
Jun 2012
deal with it by drinking alcohol

Jul 2013
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:

People always tell me, "What's the worse that could happen?" And obviously saying no. But if it's someone you've been friends for with a while, and have grown that kind of friendship, it's like it would be destroyed after you tried to ask them on a date. There's no way I would be able to go up to someone random that striked my interest and asked them out, let alone talk to them. I'm used to playing the waiting game. Waiting for someone else to make that move, yet I know if I wait too long, it won't happen.
FASTER!!!!!!!

Jul 27, 2013 9:48 AM

Mar 2013
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:

First of all, you seem really in love, why would she leave you ?

no_good_name said:
yo

Second and most important, is "yo" going to be your catchword ?
Jul 27, 2013 9:49 AM

May 2013
Xoaz said:
Chakaara said:
Xoaz said:

I guess it's more of a personal thing. I know that until I get over the fact of not being able to build the confidence to talk to someone, it'll never happen.

Okay let me help you, this is what I have done when I used to be in your foot. My first psychological conditioning that I did to my mind to suppress fear is to do the friendly approach. I guess you can relate with this feeling of "We are not like others who can hook in hours, and everyday", so we are not going to hook somebody (at least for now), but to make friends for now. YOu have a crush on someone? Just talk, something like making friends, nothing to aggressive. In that way you will learn how to be more comfortable being with a girl. Then that's it, continue then if you think both of you will work, make another level into courting, until you build up the confidence that you need.. Seriously, I'm ugly, but I guess it is not ugliness that what pushes me away before, but my courage.. Hope this helps.
Jul 27, 2013 9:50 AM

Nov 2012
Xoaz said:
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:

People always tell me, "What's the worse that could happen?" And obviously saying no. But if it's someone you've been friends for with a while, and have grown that kind of friendship, it's like it would be destroyed after you tried to ask them on a date. There's no way I would be able to go up to someone random that striked my interest and asked them out, let alone talk to them. I'm used to playing the waiting game. Waiting for someone else to make that move, yet I know if I wait too long, it won't happen.

Why have you got low self esteem?

Chakaara said:
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:

no_good_name said:
yo

Yo is the greatest catchword ever, yo.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 27, 2013 9:50 AM

Dec 2009
do an activity at least 3 times a week. Like Bodybuilding, Sports, a club, etc.
Call friends.
Jul 27, 2013 9:51 AM

May 2013
no_good_name said:
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:

yo

It's classified, though some few people here knows it,. 2 to be specific... Either way, it's not because she doesn't love me or we don't love each other anymore, some outside the relationship sh*t will keep us away.
Jul 27, 2013 9:51 AM

Mar 2013
drinkbeer said:

And which alcohol would that be ?????????????
Obviously I don't know the answer, because you don't say it in every thread !!
Jul 27, 2013 9:52 AM

Nov 2012
pauro19 said:
no_good_name said:
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:

yo

It's classified, though some few people here knows it,. 2 to be specific... Either way, it's not because she doesn't love me or we don't love each other anymore, some outside the relationship sh*t will keep us away.

So she munches the rugs?
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 27, 2013 9:53 AM
Jun 2012
Chakaara said:
drinkbeer said:

And which alcohol would that be ?????????????
Obviously I don't know the answer, because you don't say it in every thread !!

dude its not my fault similar threads are being made over and over again

i am just giving a serious and related response on how to deal with that lonely feeling
Jul 27, 2013 9:54 AM

May 2013
Xoaz said:
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:

hahaha.. Let me educate you.. You will not ask them for a DATE, you will just ask them something that will make them say yes, like in my case, "ey! my laptop scks and it was overheating, if you have a free time, may I ask you to go with me as I know less about laptop?" See? Only stupid girls will act rude to you with this proposal. If they sense that you were asking for a date, and they don't want to, the worst is a simple no. I don't think they won't talk to you anymore just because of this? xD
Jul 27, 2013 9:54 AM

Jul 2013
no_good_name said:
Xoaz said:
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:

Why have you got low self esteem?

Chakaara said:
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:

no_good_name said:
yo

Yo is the greatest catchword ever, yo.

Yeah. I don't really like my apperence is all. I guess you could say I'm unattractive.
FASTER!!!!!!!

Jul 27, 2013 9:56 AM

May 2013
no_good_name said:
pauro19 said:
no_good_name said:
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:

yo

So she munches the rugs?

Forget what I say.. Disadvantages of people who doesn't talk seriously is they won't hear much interesting secrets in the world..
Jul 27, 2013 9:56 AM

Apr 2011
I'm always alone, yet I'm never lonely. I guess being an introvert helps.
Jul 27, 2013 9:57 AM

Jul 2013
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:

hahaha.. Let me educate you.. You will not ask them for a DATE, you will just ask them something that will make them say yes, like in my case, "ey! my laptop scks and it was overheating, if you have a free time, may I ask you to go with me as I know less about laptop?" See? Only stupid girls will act rude to you with this proposal. If they sense that you were asking for a date, and they don't want to, the worst is a simple no. I don't think they won't talk to you anymore just because of this? xD

I guess it's just the pure feeling of getting shot down though. If I were to do something like that, and it resulted in a "no", it would probably lower my self esteem even farther. I don't know, I'm weird.
FASTER!!!!!!!

Nov 2012

In what way?
Fat or just a messed up face?
You see ugly as fuck guys with decent girls all the time.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。

May 2013
yhunata said:

Good for you, and I wish we could be like you. But in this case, the OP doesn't want to be alone anymore..
Jul 27, 2013 9:58 AM

Nov 2012
pauro19 said:
no_good_name said:
pauro19 said:
no_good_name said:
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:

yo

So she munches the rugs?

Forget what I say.. Disadvantages of people who doesn't talk seriously is they won't hear much interesting secrets in the world..

I am being serious, if you both love each other then why break up?
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 27, 2013 9:59 AM

Mar 2013
Xoaz said:
Yeah. I don't really like my apperence is all. I guess you could say I'm unattractive.

I'm going to say something gay.
You're gorgeous.

At least, you have to think it. Don't think you're perfect, but think that you're handsome. Then, get some clothes, not shitty ones, you'll have to spend a bit, and get a haircut, and shave. Little changes will make a difference sooner or later.

May 2013
no_good_name said:

In what way?
Especially when the ugly as fuck guy just happens to have a lot of money or something.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub

Dec 2012
Go find a girlfriend

How to get a gf

1.) Go to girl and say hi
2.) Tell her why you came over to her
-ex: I came over to tell you that you are pretty- Some women like this, but some think you are sucking up or is a...
N---ot
I---nteresting
C---ool
or
E---ntertaining
Guy

-ex: I came over to you because I was bored, wanted somebody to talk to- This will tell her that you are interested into her.

Proceed into talking about each other day for a min or so

3.) You got 2 choices here

a.) Tell her you are busy
ex: You are a lot more interesting than I originally thought, I would like to talk to you more, but I got something to do. Would you mind giving me your phone number.

b.) Continue the conversation talking about things you like

If you arent confident to talk to her in public with other people around, walk with her wherever she is going or somewhere else as you talk to each other.
If you are confident in your looks, this will be easy.

Honestly you shy guys are too afraid of what a woman will say to you. I have been rejected as well as accepted. It happens. A woman isnt going to come to you and tell you she likes you, unless she has that confidence. All women should but most don't. You got to take the initiative.
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Jul 27, 2013 10:00 AM

Dec 2012
no_good_name said:

In what way?

Isn't that through the power of money though?
Jul 27, 2013 10:00 AM

Nov 2012
Chakaara said:
Xoaz said:

You're gorgeous.

At least, you have to think it. Don't think you're perfect, but think that you're handsome. Then, get some clothes, not shitty ones, you'll have to spend a bit, and get a haircut, and shave. Little changes will make a difference sooner or later.

Shaving is overrated, chicks dig a manly beard.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 27, 2013 10:01 AM
Jun 2012
Objurgo said:
no_good_name said:

In what way?

Isn't that through the power of money though?

as the saying goes ...... "Men are like bank accounts. Without a lot of money they don't generate a lot of interest."

Apr 2011
pauro19 said:
yhunata said:

Good for you, and I wish we could be like you. But in this case, the OP doesn't want to be alone anymore..

Well, I understand what he's saying. If it's a girl I'm not used to be around, I can't talk to her. Give a month and I'll be talking to her with ease, though. So all I have to say to him is, try out facebook or some other social network. Build up your confidence through those, then try talking to them directly.

Nov 2012
Diran-kun said:
no_good_name said:

In what way?
Especially when the ugly as fuck guy just happens to have a lot of money or something.

No, ive seen plenty of ugly guys who have nice personalities and are fun to be around score incredible chicks.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Jul 27, 2013 10:02 AM

May 2013
no_good_name said:
Diran-kun said:
no_good_name said:

In what way?

No, ive seen plenty of ugly guys who have nice personalities and are fun to be around score incredible chicks.
Incredible? Sure. I bet the girl has a nice personality and that's why the guy is with her.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Jul 27, 2013 10:03 AM

Jul 2013
Diran-kun said:
no_good_name said:

In what way?

I'm scrawny and not very muscular. I'm asian too, living in New Jersey...so I'm sure, just with that info, you can understand me. I'm not fat though. I'm quite skinny.
FASTER!!!!!!!

May 2013
Xoaz said:
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:
pauro19 said:
Xoaz said:

I guess it's just the pure feeling of getting shot down though. If I were to do something like that, and it resulted in a "no", it would probably lower my self esteem even farther. I don't know, I'm weird.

ah man!! Then when she says no, you will seriously think that she refused because she really doesn't like to be with you? What if she's busy? Something like that.. Don't think negative things when girls seemed to reject a offer, always think positive that you can do it.. I've been dumped once, but got a girlfriend on the second attempt. So it's worth a try.. If you will not try, you will never be able to get anyone, so you'd better do.. I understand what you feel, I've been into that, but what helps me? Conditioning my mind that I can... Another way to boost your esteem is also to make good of yourself, just try to look good.. You can do that!

Mar 2013
no_good_name said:
Chakaara said:
Xoaz said:

You're gorgeous.

Shaving is overrated, chicks dig a manly beard.

I your beard is clean and classy, then yes.
Otherwise, shaving is the better solution.

Dec 2012

If you still arent confident to do this than the most simply thing to do would be this

"Hi, I like you, would you like to get to know each other better"

Don't even think about the negative consequence. Just DO IT

you will definitely get rejected more, but there might be a woman who will take a chance for you.
Schools out, No job at moment, STILL hello MAL Eh..I will try to be online
Jul 27, 2013 10:05 AM

May 2013
Diran-kun said:
no_good_name said:

In what way?

Or you can count as well if the guy is fcking kind as well, like me...
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» do you still live with your parents?

FruitPunchBaka - May 29

46 by Kled11 »»
11 minutes ago

» My concerns about the future of Japan.

9765 - Jun 6

26 by LenRea »»
18 minutes ago

» Blaming Japanese media for their low birth rate is simply untrue

ABigChungus - Jan 14

40 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
1 hour ago

» Poker? Gambling? Casino? ( 1 2 3 )

EmiliaHoarfrost - May 20, 2020

144 by Timeline_man »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » NEET vs Wage Slave (poll)

xZakai - Jun 17, 2021

43 by traed »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.