Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 30, 2012 6:41 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Setsu you tease! Waiting for the next chapter in January will be torture! Had to re-read a few pages since Setsu's actions made me ogle at the art than read the text. ^^
nipotNov 30, 2012 6:46 AM
Nov 30, 2012 7:27 AM

Aug 2010
I'm sad that there were quite a lot of wasted panels but the chapter was awesome!!!

She's gonna leave a permanent mark forever XD
Nov 30, 2012 7:54 AM

Apr 2011
Man, that chapter was so HOOOOOOT!!!
Nov 30, 2012 8:15 AM

Jun 2009
Wow talk about fan service. But I'm not complaining...
Nov 30, 2012 8:23 AM

Apr 2012
the chapter was awesome! but....

really, is it going to end like this?! what is Kyouko thinking or rather is she thinking at all? and Ren is looking at her with such an expression, just lying and not doing anything... stops he Kyouko or not, she might regret about her actions.

i only hope their relationship won't ruin, but improve.
Nov 30, 2012 9:39 AM
Oct 2012
seems like ren is in heaven he even told her i m yours kyaaaaaaaa .....i m sure sure the next ren dolls that kyouko is gonna make are going to be perfect since her data has increased ...XD anyways it s like torture i wanna know what happens next right now ...... by the way why won t kyouko realize that she is in love with him? what a pain........
Nov 30, 2012 10:02 AM
Sep 2012
AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG! so hot *p*
Nov 30, 2012 10:12 AM

Jun 2012
i think I just died *.*
Oh my god it's the first time I want christmas to end quickly. JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER CHAPTER

IF YOU WON'T CLICK IT, IT WON'T GROW
*udontsay*
Nov 30, 2012 10:23 AM

Jan 2008
well, things escalated rather quickly... not that i'm one to complain O_O;
Nov 30, 2012 11:00 AM
May 2009
sanasonia said:
seems like ren is in heaven he even told her i m yours kyaaaaaaaa .....i m sure sure the next ren dolls that kyouko is gonna make are going to be perfect since her data has increased ...XD anyways it s like torture i wanna know what happens next right now ...... by the way why won t kyouko realize that she is in love with him? what a pain........

She just admitted that she can't be interested in anyone else except Ren.
KYAAAA!

That body of his is too much, my nose is bleeding!
Nov 30, 2012 11:21 AM

Aug 2010
Maann-y said:

KYAAAA!

It makes me upset that she only admitted this, as Setsu.
What she says/thinks are two different personas of hers.
Setsu best understands Ren/Kuon because she is so similar in personality!

BUT OMG, nosebleed-
I died this chapter, it made my heart doki doki all the way to the skyy

This month was such a long wait, and now there is even a longer one!
Nov 30, 2012 12:38 PM

May 2011
I thought they were joking around after Ren was freed so I was laughing until I realized they weren't joking. The chapter was good though; can't wait for the next XD

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)
Nov 30, 2012 2:26 PM

Aug 2012
I gotta say, I was not expecting ANY of that. Even though she's acting as Setsu, I can't imagine Kyoko in that situation. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

Ugghhh Jan. 5th for next chapter -_-
Nov 30, 2012 6:00 PM

Nov 2007
It was really sexy and at the same time encouraging Ren. The kiss on the forehead making him remember about the happy memory with young Kyouko.

Not sure why she's going to do with him, though (just know that she's going to leave mark on him).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 30, 2012 6:42 PM

Mar 2008
Woah that was rather sensual. Props to the mangaka for being able to portray such feelings across. Don't know how I should really feel about it though since they're in sibling mode -_-
Nov 30, 2012 7:08 PM

May 2010
Maann-y said:
sanasonia said:

KYAAAA!

I KNOW WHY WON'T KYOUKO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE HAS FEELINGS FOR REN??? WHY?????
And I did have a massive nosebleed when Kyouko started unzipping Ren's clothes!!! @_@
Also I hope in the later chapters - maybe Sho will bump into the Heel sibling and see how kyouko - i mean - Setsu is acting with Ren - i mean - Cain and maybe Sho will get the picture and leave her alone but what i REALLY HOPE is that Sho will try to get Kyouko out of her character and cause Ren to protect her not only as his 'sister' but also as Kuon and beat the sh*t out of him. THAT WOULD BE AWSOME FOR ME!!!

P.S. I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW!!! AND I'LL KEEP RE-READING IT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER IS OUT!!!!!
P.S.S. I read 3 times already!!
VKLoverDec 3, 2012 12:55 PM
A sweet dream, has not ended yet.
Dec 1, 2012 12:00 AM

Dec 2011
where am I? I don't know anything now! o_O
OMG!
I can not understand whyyyyyyy kyoko done this? -_-
It is sth out of imagination! It is not sth in kyoko's manner! It is the first time that I can not guess what kyoko want to do!!! ^_^

and beside that , joyfulness come out of Ren's face! :D
Dec 1, 2012 2:06 AM

Oct 2010
Reading: omg, omg, fan service, omg, great! At the end: ok, now, Nakamura-sensei it's your move. As always, shatter my hopes and somehow put out this sexual tension between them...
Dec 1, 2012 9:33 AM

Aug 2008
oh god I just can’t predict or imagine what’s gonna happen next, seriously I never felt myself reading the chapter. it was the end before I even knew it ;____; can't wait till Jan!!! and damn ren's face when she took off his shirt
Dec 1, 2012 10:17 AM

Feb 2011
my inner pervert is overjoyed and i want them to continue to the very end... giggles... (even though Ren looks like a vampire lying down, what was it about his brows :D)

i hope they would lose the weird bro-sis fetish though. i have a brother you know, that kind of thing disturbs me...
Dec 1, 2012 1:06 PM

Aug 2009
Wow...that was Awesome!!! Wonder what Kyoko is thinking seeing as he's back to normal yet she's still going. Can't wait til the next chapter comes out!!!
Dec 1, 2012 2:25 PM
Sep 2012
I'm sorry but I need to say this:

Just make them have make-up sex already! Look at the situation they're in! It's perfect, it's meant to be! Nakamura, just make them do it!!!

Okay, me done now ;P
Dec 1, 2012 8:26 PM

Apr 2008
So deep! Absolutely amazing! <3
Dec 1, 2012 11:36 PM

Jul 2012
NOOOO WHY DOES THE CHAPTER HAS TO END WHEN THINGS ARE STARTING TO GET INTERESTING!:(

ok enough with my complains... Anyway this chapter is really good because we get to see Ren's hot and sexy abs! This is why i love fan service! Bless the mangaka ! :3
Dec 2, 2012 10:45 AM

Jul 2010
Dang. WTH did i just read? Didn't expected this. Not that i complain if it helps to deepen their relationship. On a second thought. As long as Kyouko's in her role character, she can do anything even if it's not written on the script. Glad there are 2 jealous guys around to keep her in control.
Dec 2, 2012 2:11 PM

Aug 2011
OMG This just switched ON my fanboy mode.

Starting to fell for Setsu ~~
Dec 2, 2012 2:56 PM
Oct 2012
i love when Ren and Kyoko are in the Cain and Setsu characters
Dec 2, 2012 4:19 PM

Sep 2011
I enjoyed it but I thought of it as mostly just fan service cause Kyouko was acting completely out of character, and if she thinks she is playing Setsu, she sure did not seem sisterly lol
I think seriously this will cause them to both sort of back off after this for a bit, cause she will be all embarrassed when she realizes the way she was acting, and we will see more character development from Ren/Kuon as he works on getting himself together.
I found the most interesting thing about it - when I wasn't thinking about the fan service, the whole breaking glass thing with all the little images of the young Kyouko. And that was all from the younger Kuon before he went through any dark things himself, maybe he will see that the younger him was just fine and he just went through a bad experience.
Dec 2, 2012 5:00 PM

Aug 2007
Before I start my post, let me first wipe away the drool

Seriously. This is probably most excited I've been about this series in years.its finally heading in a solid direction. If she backtracks at this point, I won't know what to do tbh.

I was really hopping to get to the together arch so we can get cute adjustment couple from Kyoko. Honestly, this raging single is getting über old. While the manga as a whole isn't slow, reading it month to month definitely is.

I mean, we spent almost a year at Christmas ^^ never mind that since last year, we have been in roughly the same week?

I have a feeling though that this will be passed off by both characters as Kyoko acting in character, seeing as how she technically hasn't broken it by calling him nisan.

I almost died at this chapter. Really I did. Rin is showing tremendous character development.

Can't wait until next year!

Dec 2, 2012 7:36 PM
Oct 2012
Woah. Ok. So it took me several tries to understand this. What with the mangaka sidetracking me with all the blatant fanservice. It actually took a lot of courage to open this chapter up. The previos one had me rolling on the floor screaming hysterically by the third page. But now after my...what, fifth reading? Something like that...there was a loooot of confusion...anyway, now I'm quite satisfied. Because although outloud, Kyoko is saying niisan, in her head she is saying Tsuruga-san. Everything that she is doing now is in the hopes that it will help Tsuruga in his internal struggle, not Cain! She is giving Tsuruga fanservice! And when she tells herself that she's doing it to prevent him falling to her level, it just shows how much she loves him, how much she has grown beyond the girl who would do nothing unless she was getting points or for self satisfaction, and how much she still has to grow. Later on, like after the midpoint, I wonder whether all the contact was necessary, but I'm glad that it happened because I think that Ren will have a greater reason to hope and to fight. The. End.
Dec 2, 2012 8:30 PM

Nov 2008
I'm guessing the most she'll do is kiss him on the heart, which will be awesome nonetheless. This chapter had me smiling throughout the whole thing, and then it was over just like that. OMG. I want the next chapter now!!!!
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Dec 2, 2012 9:40 PM
Jun 2008
I really don't like MangaPanda's translation. it's really difficult to get what meaning of the dialogue. I really hope someone else picks this series up.
Dec 3, 2012 12:56 AM

Mar 2009
OMG! What just happened?!! *drool*
I've been waiting for scenes like this for a long time and I can't believe I still have to wait another month for the next part! T^T

I'm reading this chapter again!!! ^__________^
Dec 3, 2012 6:04 AM
Oct 2012
i love this chapter but i dislike the way the artist drew the characters... somehow Ren look ugly to me :..(
Dec 3, 2012 8:51 AM

Jan 2011
GOD.. GOOOODDD..
THOSE ABS XDD
*I'm sorry* lfmao this is just so aaarghhh <3

Dec 3, 2012 9:03 AM

Apr 2010
Okay... seems like I'm the only one who didn't end being all happy and/or drooly.

The beginning of it repeated the previous chapter (it took me time to understand that XD) and it was used to add things that weren't seen in 194. Or to be more correct, you suddenly see her thoughts in those few moments.

Reמ was freed? I can't see when the hell he was freed! He looked in some point more evil, and I'm pretty sure it's the point when he meant to be free. How can I believe his problems were solved or there was any progress at all?! It doen't even look like a temporary solution!

Both of them didnt sound or act like themselves. Kyoko sounded too sexy even though she said "(If Tsuruga-san can leave a part of him while playing) I can leave a part of Kyoko too!" (When she founds his watch). So where the hell did it go? Where the "oh, I'm pure Japanese girl, and nothing can change it" behavior went to?!
Ren as well. Even if it should be like Kuon, who isn't really like Ren. He suddenly admitting he's loving her? Where the "I mustn't be happy" went to? (He said it ocne to Kyoko indirectly. and Kyoko is the one who said his meaning directly). And I really didn't like his drawing after the "change".

Shortly, for me it feels 100% fan service, and 0% having anything to with the plot. I can't believe I waited a whole month for THAT. Hope next chapter they'll come back to the main line.
EfiChanDec 3, 2012 10:12 AM

Dec 3, 2012 9:43 AM

Jul 2010
EfiChan said:
Both of them didnt sound or act like themselves. Kyoko sounded too sexy even though she said "(If Tsuruga-san can leave a part of him while playing) I can leave a part of Kyoko too!" (When she founds his watch). So where the hell did it go? Where the "oh, I'm pure Japanese girl, and nothing can change" behavior went to?

You're not alone about that part. I was thinking exact same thing while reading this chapter, as well as when she entered in the bath without any problem. No matter how much you're in the role, that sound ridiculous, a completely split personality. I said same thing in last discussion and i think it had nothing to with acting role. Not to mention she's doing it without written script otherwise i would've thought it's part of her job. Also she was totally conscious about reality. What if Ren take things to another level (which is obviously not going to happen as it's shoujo manga) but in reality that's most probably bound to happen and then what she will do? Also there will be question again, can she do anything as long as she's in her role.

Also i agree the chapter was full of fanservice and if this whole dark Ren situation come back after a while then yes, no progress in the plot, BUT if he can break the shackles completely because of this situation then it's fine with me. At-least he will come out and try to get Kyouko and won't go in the dark mode while thinking "I mustn't be happy" etc.
Dec 3, 2012 10:20 AM

Apr 2010
It's not true that she was totally cook when she entered the bath. She entered there panicking, being scared about what the hell happens to Ren (He took his time, and she was affraid he fell asleep). After that, she behaved in front normally though she felt like dying. Later she tried to convice herself she didn't and she's still pure. In the end, she decided regreting not seeing the whole so she will be able to make Ren's doll proparly. Totally not like her., but she's known for the fact she wants the dolls perfect (I remember it really good, cause I read millions times. There's nothing more fun that reading her Monologe out loud).

Sorry, I can't believe it will really work completely. Maybe for a little while, but if everthing is going to be solved just because of it... It's going to pathetic. All was needed is an act of stupid girl? come on, the writer has to put something more deep, otherwise it's meaning. And she still didn't really understood how Kuon's darkness started to rise, though she gives hints.

Dec 3, 2012 11:36 AM

Jul 2010
EfiChan said:
It's not true that she was totally cook when she entered the bath. She entered there panicking, being scared about what the hell happens to Ren (He took his time, and she was affraid he fell asleep). After that, she behaved in front normally though she felt like dying. Later she tried to convice herself she didn't and she's still pure. In the end, she decided regreting not seeing the whole so she will be able to make Ren's doll proparly. Totally not like her., but she's known for the fact she wants the dolls perfect (I remember it really good, cause I read millions times. There's nothing more fun that reading her Monologe out loud).

Sorry, I can't believe it will really work completely. Maybe for a little while, but if everthing is going to be solved just because of it... It's going to pathetic. All was needed is an act of stupid girl? come on, the writer has to put something more deep, otherwise it's meaning. And she still didn't really understood how Kuon's darkness started to rise, though she gives hints.

I was not referring to first time but second time. When director was there and she entered in the bath without any care in the world that even he was so shocked. As far as i remember she was not panicking neither there was any monologue.

About the darkness. I actually don't think about it too much. It just seems to me a forced sad past which is common in most shounen/shoujo stuff, unless author reveals what exactly happened and he does have a very good reason to think like that. Then i would say "yes, it need more than just a stupid act".. That past story in bits is not helping for me and i would rather want him to get over it as soon as possible.
Dec 3, 2012 12:28 PM

Apr 2010
Han-yuu said:
EfiChan said:

I was not referring to first time but second time. When director was there and she entered in the bath without any care in the world that even he was so shocked. As far as i remember she was not panicking neither there was any monologue.

About the darkness. I actually don't think about it too much. It just seems to me a forced sad past which is common in most shounen/shoujo stuff, unless author reveals what exactly happened and he does have a very good reason to think like that. Then i would say "yes, it need more than just a stupid act".. That past story in bits is not helping for me and i would rather want him to get over it as soon as possible.

2nd time? When was there a 2nd time?

Dec 3, 2012 2:43 PM

Dec 2008
A sexy chapter, but I'd really like the for this story to get a move on and stop wasting panels. 195 chapters and this is as far as they've progressed?
Dec 3, 2012 4:18 PM

Jul 2010
EfiChan said:
2nd time? When was there a 2nd time?

Chapter 186.. When director came to ask about Ren and Cain Heel situation.
Dec 4, 2012 12:08 PM
Mar 2012
So I agree with most everyone that the highlight of this chapter was the fan service and Kyoko's actions did seam to come out of left field but after a second reading I think i get what happened.

In the last chapter she tried to shock him out of his mood by acting aggressive because it's worked before.

While trying to get his attention, Kyoko realized that Ren has emotional problems similar to her own that allow him to act as Cain Heel since she did similar things (crying, being possessiveness and attacking) when she acted as the angel in sho's PV.

there is some free floating text that i cant quite figure out. it's "Don't fall"... "to the bottom" ..."with me"..."in someone other than you" I'm not sure if that's Kyoko telling Ren no to give into hated like she did, or if it's Kuron telling Kyoko that she can still be redeemed if she leaves him alone or if one of them is telling the other not to get emotionally invested in anyone other than them....

As for the shattering canyon of Kyoko memories.....I think that Kuron has held this image of Kyoko as a seven year old in his mind and that part of the reason he wont pursue her is that he still remembers that little girl.

in summary i think this chapter was about fanservice and about both of them realizing that extent of the others emotional baggage
Dec 4, 2012 12:42 PM

Apr 2010
readergurl6 said:
So I agree with most everyone that the highlight of this chapter was the fan service and Kyoko's actions did seam to come out of left field but after a second reading I think i get what happened.

In the last chapter she tried to shock him out of his mood by acting aggressive because it's worked before.

While trying to get his attention, Kyoko realized that Ren has emotional problems similar to her own that allow him to act as Cain Heel since she did similar things (crying, being possessiveness and attacking) when she acted as the angel in sho's PV.

there is some free floating text that i cant quite figure out. it's "Don't fall"... "to the bottom" ..."with me"..."in someone other than you" I'm not sure if that's Kyoko telling Ren no to give into hated like she did, or if it's Kuron telling Kyoko that she can still be redeemed if she leaves him alone or if one of them is telling the other not to get emotionally invested in anyone other than them....

As for the shattering canyon of Kyoko memories.....I think that Kuron has held this image of Kyoko as a seven year old in his mind and that part of the reason he wont pursue her is that he still remembers that little girl.

in summary i think this chapter was about fanservice and about both of them realizing that extent of the others emotional baggage

You talk about this picture

Pay attention to the 3 dots after the "be interested". But I guess she's only saying out lout "I can't possibly be interested." but the whold sentence (that she doesn't complete in her words but in her thoughts is: "I can't possibly be intereste in someone other than you."
And the other sentence is: Don't fall to the bottom with me.

Shortly:
Thinking: Don't fall to the bottom with me.
Talking: Please. I can't possibly be interested...
Thinking: in someone other than you.

Dec 9, 2012 11:04 PM
Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
gross incest lol. anyway nice to see them show feelings for each other. FINALLY!
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrsRoyMustang&sclick=1]
Dec 24, 2012 4:12 PM

May 2011
the best chapter EVEEER!!! just loved it <3 xDDD
Jan 13, 2013 5:47 AM
Feb 2009
GranteedEV said:
I really don't like MangaPanda's translation. it's really difficult to get what meaning of the dialogue. I really hope someone else picks this series up.

if you read at batoto or at S2Scans own page, you can read S2Scans that actually makes sense! For example the page posted in a post above(ch195p14 from s2s) is very unclear from mangapanda but makes more sense to me from s2s. =)

Edit: Dunno if I make any sense.. =P
JohnnyflickanJan 13, 2013 5:56 AM
Aug 9, 2013 10:09 PM

May 2013
Yuuuummmmmmmm.

Another turn-on of a chapter ;]
Feb 21, 2014 8:35 AM

Sep 2013
I'm dying that was the best thing I've ever seen
Feb 21, 2014 8:38 AM

Sep 2013
EfiChan said:
readergurl6 said:

You talk about this picture

Pay attention to the 3 dots after the "be interested". But I guess she's only saying out lout "I can't possibly be interested." but the whold sentence (that she doesn't complete in her words but in her thoughts is: "I can't possibly be intereste in someone other than you."
And the other sentence is: Don't fall to the bottom with me.

Shortly:
Thinking: Don't fall to the bottom with me.
Talking: Please. I can't possibly be interested...
Thinking: in someone other than you.

ahh I'm tearing up
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 328 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Sep 19

1 by ErikThomas »»
Sep 21, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 323 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 322 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 321 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 320 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 30

0 by tsubasalover »»
Apr 30, 11:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.