Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 25, 2011 12:49 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another excellent Subaru x Chicken shit part at the graveyard as follows,

I loved that part mainly due to the stuff that happens in the spoiler
and yes Subaru's tears are very depressing indeed.

The fan service was better than I though. Here is my list:
  • Subaru fan service in the spoiler
    tells that there will be uncensored parts due to the light beams and steam. Subaru’s skin and ass are always quite something.

• Usami’s fan service in the spoiler
    is another to be uncensored but you can see what it may look like with this omake done by some person. Usami looks damn hot still and it will be fun to see what it looks like on BD.

• Kanade’s fan service of Kinjirou in the spoiler
    That also includes the stitch I found around more below.

• Kureha had some rather interesting fan service in the spoiler
    whom it’s really hard to see from her face here if she was enjoying it or just having fun? I am a little baffled by her reaction.

• Nakuru is crazy drunk and her swiping of Usami’s bra/panties and Kinjirou’s belt in the spoiler
    was quite crazy considering she really got drunk off soda, sadly a standard more repeated gag that does bring in comedic results. It also looks like
    she was fondling Kureha here but not much was shown to know if she did.
Other than that Kinjirou Terminator in the following,

Now with that and the fact that he fainted out of pure sheer helping Subaru makes me do *overwrites SSD neural system from Chicken shit to Kinjirou.* There I did it, he finally is no more Chicken shit to me with the events that happened in this episode.

Other elements I found most interesting,

About thee end, so with Subaru being with Kinjirou and the fireworks starting will we have another kiss but more official in the spoiler
I wonder if there will be one there? It looks like a good moment.

About preview, I will just mention that there will be maid fan service in the spoiler
of whom Kinjirou joins in and Kinjirou pulling down on Usami’s clothing revealing her breasts, which most likely will be censored less it’s just showing the bra. Kanade sure will be funny again with her teases of Usami here. Mostly I will be looking forward to her here. That girl looks interesting.

BTW some stitches I found around the net that now made in the spoiler
All of those I made.
Yumekichi11Aug 26, 2011 5:17 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 25, 2011 1:19 PM
Jun 2008
oh snap at the ending! and megane girl getting drunk over cola was pretty funny
Aug 25, 2011 3:46 PM

Jul 2010
Definitely looks like some BD/DVD material in this episode. Left the guy asses uncensored while the girls were censored. Giving cola to Nakuru has the same effect as giving cola to Celine from To-Love-Ru, drunkenness.
Aug 25, 2011 3:51 PM

Oct 2010
Elite60 said:
Definitely looks like some BD/DVD material in this episode. Left the guy asses uncensored while the girls were censored. Giving cola to Nakuru has the same effect as giving cola to Celine from To-Love-Ru, drunkenness.
I was thinking more of her:
http://myanimelist.net/character/17038/Najimi_Tenkuuji
she was the first one who made me O_O at that kind of gag.

Aug 25, 2011 6:07 PM

Dec 2010
signature of sheep!!!! *-*

Nakuru is sweeeeeet :)

--------------------------------

Fan service Daddy! jojojo

Poor Jirou -0-

--------------------------------

Yuuzuki Kiryuu!? (KissxSis)

I love this epi!!! KonoexChicken escene! *Q*

✧₊・˚₊⁺ “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.” ⁺₊˚・₊✧

Aug 25, 2011 6:53 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Subaru’s skin and ass are always quite something.

Not to mention her air time, height off the ground and her "Subaru Punch!". Quite impressive indeed.
Aug 25, 2011 6:58 PM

Feb 2008
so guys asses are ok, but girls asses are a no no....?

and was that a reference to denpa onna?
Aug 25, 2011 7:10 PM

Oct 2010
kisami said:

Where? O_o

hmmm that was quite the statement for an episode 8...
huh?
Aug 25, 2011 7:17 PM

Nov 2010
KANADE I LOVE YOU
Aug 25, 2011 7:20 PM
Apr 2011
kisami said:
so guys asses are ok, but girls asses are a no no....?

the one in denpa onna is a reference to eureka seven i think. so its a refernece to euereka seven lol.
Aug 25, 2011 7:25 PM

Oct 2009
Some random craziness ensues in this episode.

The BD material load is pretty high this episode.

God, that BL Fangirl gets drunk over carbonated drinks, to the point that the stripping power she has goes over the levels of a regular ninja. >_>

That SHEEP, it's HUGE!!!! O_O...

The ending... are you serious!?

Aug 25, 2011 7:33 PM

Nov 2010
danilodsz said:
is that Mirai from the Danny Choo blog? O_o

Yes.
ChavezAug 26, 2011 4:27 AM
Aug 25, 2011 7:40 PM

Oct 2010
Aesthetic said:
danilodsz said:
Yes.
HAHAHAHA! I knew it was some kind of reference can I have a link to its meaning even though it is mentioned what it is. I am not familiar with that reference myself.

Aug 25, 2011 7:47 PM

Jun 2010
I knew that was Mirai. I thought it was Konoe at first. That girl with the glasses fetish is so hilarious. I can't believe she actually named it Danny.

Aug 25, 2011 7:48 PM

Nov 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Aesthetic said:
danilodsz said:
Yes.
HAHAHAHA! I knew it was some kind of reference can I have a link to its meaning even though it is mentioned what it is. I am not familiar with that reference myself.

It's not a reference, it's just a cameo. Mirai is a mascot for Danny Choo's show/blog.
Aug 25, 2011 8:03 PM

Jul 2009
END OF THE EPISODE
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Aug 25, 2011 8:12 PM

Nov 2010
danilodsz said:
Aesthetic said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Aesthetic said:
danilodsz said:
Yes.

It's not a reference, it's just a cameo. Mirai is a mascot for Danny Choo's show/blog.

I just wanted to know why that they put she there?
it's the second anime that season that she makes a appearance xD
and it's a different studio too! :S

by the way, the post on his blog
http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/26241/Mayo+Chiki.html

and he said "Apparently she appears more often in episode 13" < just I thinked that it can means that the anime will have 24 episodes? *o* (hoping for it /o/ )

She's just an icon, but JC Staff is going to make an anime off her.
Aug 25, 2011 8:18 PM

Oct 2010
danilodsz said:
I checked it out and I did not even know she was that popular and all. I did not even know it was her in Twin Angel episode. ROFL. So she is from some kind of manga that may be getting an anime adaptation possibly? I guess she just makes appearances only until you see her in that manga with that sword.

Apparently many studios are interested in featuring her and I guess this episode of this series just shows her being taken by another series.

Aug 25, 2011 8:24 PM

Feb 2011
Thoroughly enjoyed that episode. Pmsl at the Subaru ad in between the two parts as well in the vid I watched.. xD
Aug 25, 2011 8:25 PM

Jul 2010
wheresthehandle said:
END OF THE EPISODE

I can see someone interrupting that scene or chicken will runaway.

danilodsz said:

Here i thought its just another mascot chara but first guest appearance's and now a project underway for original anime.
Aug 25, 2011 8:30 PM

Nov 2010

We need more of this, she is FINEEEEEEEEE.
Aug 25, 2011 8:46 PM

Jun 2008
ChickenShit said:
HURR DURR, let's be FREIENDS forever!

Fucking faggot, this is why everyone eventually hates harem anime....

Anyways, this episoe was so cliche, every single scene can be pulled from a different harem anime....it's crazy.

LULZ, those subbers have so much time on their hands...

Aug 25, 2011 9:30 PM

Sep 2008
The glasses should have been called Shinpachi, but I guess it would associate this anime with an awesome anime.
Glad to know that Nintendo's big pre-TGS announcement will be the 4D2.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2011 9:37 PM

Apr 2011
I liked the episode. As for the end were the "I wanna be more than friends" comes up I hope the next episode will contain a confession but since its a comedy it wont ,unfortunately some retarded situation will come up and the confession will be stalled.
Insert wise signature here that makes you think about something for 37 seconds
Aug 25, 2011 9:40 PM

Dec 2010
I don't mind a stalled confession if it means canon harem end
Aug 25, 2011 9:47 PM

Jan 2011
notsureifsrs said:
I don't mind a stalled confession if it means canon harem end

Agreed 100%

This DESERVES to be a Harem end god dammit.

Good episode, nice Fanservice, and pretty damn funny as usual.

We have Subaru who's basically head over hills and wants a relationship

We have Kanade who making it clear to us the audience that she does want Jirou.

And Usami who's pretty much in the same position of liking Jirou as well...

This could get messy

All of my top 5 shows are Harems with decent Male leads and canon Harem endings, if this series ends well, I might have to squeeze it in there somewhere.
Aug 25, 2011 10:12 PM
Jun 2008
good grief ineed oh well at "I CAN FLY" in this ep "DANNY".

really drunk strip attack uh-oh yet some soft heartwarming part mention of jiro want to meet subaru's mom.

next ep is maid ep.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 25, 2011 10:24 PM

Jun 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:
All of my top 5 shows are Harems with decent Male leads and canon Harem endings, if this series ends well, I might have to squeeze it in there somewhere.

Do you mind sharing what your top 5 Harem shows are???

I'm just curious, I personally enjoy harems only because they provide a lot of fanservice and there's no need for over complicated plots...

Anyways my all time favorite Harems are: Clannad Season 1, Sora no Otoshimono, Baka to Test, and Hayate no Gotoku.

I wanted to say Bakemonogatari....but there's no way I could classify that as a Harem.
Aug 25, 2011 10:28 PM

Jan 2011
alexcampos said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

I'm just curious, I personally enjoy harems only because they provide a lot of fanservice and there's no need for over complicated plots...

Anyways my all time favorite Harems are: Clannad Season 1, Sora no Otoshimono, Baka to Test, and Hayate no Gotoku.

I wanted to say Bakemonogatari....but there's no way I could classify that as a Harem.

Tenchi Muyo!

Sekirei

Sora no Otoshimono

Asu no Yoichi!

Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls
Aug 25, 2011 10:35 PM

Jun 2008
Tenchi_Ryu said:
alexcampos said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:

Tenchi Muyo!

Sekirei

Sora no Otoshimono

Asu no Yoichi!

Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls

Not a bad list....We both have Sora no Otoshimono...

I personally enjoyed Asu no Yoichi and Sekirei as well, although I think the manga is better for each of those series.
Aug 25, 2011 10:36 PM

May 2011
This is getting more and more interesting with Subaru dropping hints to Jirou at the end. When girl says she doesn't want to be just friends, well you're pretty much in the clear. But it's not going to be easy for Subaru knowing Kanade has been trying to make a place for herself to be by Jirou's side. At first she was just teasing him and help ing his gynophobia. But ever since Kanade kissed him she has been seeing how far she can go with him and hoping he'll meet her half-way.I love both Subaru and Kanade (but slightly leaning on Subaru's side), so I'm curious to see what's going to happen.

Aug 25, 2011 10:49 PM
Aug 2010
lolz when subaru punches her dad SHORYUKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 25, 2011 11:11 PM
Feb 2009
damnn yoh green light ftw at the end of the ep???!@!
Aug 25, 2011 11:23 PM

Nov 2010
"What do you mean more than friends?" "We're great friends already anyways right?"
Aug 25, 2011 11:34 PM

Apr 2010
Aesthetic said:
danilodsz said:
Aesthetic said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Aesthetic said:
danilodsz said:
Yes.

O.o would deff love to see a show dedicated to her hehe

I just wanted to know why that they put she there?
it's the second anime that season that she makes a appearance xD
and it's a different studio too! :S

by the way, the post on his blog
http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/26241/Mayo+Chiki.html

and he said "Apparently she appears more often in episode 13" < just I thinked that it can means that the anime will have 24 episodes? *o* (hoping for it /o/ )

She's just an icon, but JC Staff is going to make an anime off her.
Aug 25, 2011 11:38 PM

Jan 2011
The fan-service this time round was too much for me. I mean the megane chick acting like a zombie and stripping off Usami and Kureha's clothes totally was a 'WTF' moment for me. xD And the hot spring scene, lmao, what's with all the naked-ness. Anywho, I enjoyed this episode, though why did it had to end like that. And seeing the preview for next week's episode, the response to 'I don't want to be just friends' may just be a tease and be overlooked. I hope not >_>

And lmao, every time before and after advertisements and during the preview, they have to make unnecessary perverted comments. Especially Kanade, LOL xD
Aug 26, 2011 12:03 AM

Nov 2010
didnt really like this series at first but it seems to be turning into a pretty decent romance series. i hope the ending doesnt disappoint.
Aug 26, 2011 1:39 AM

Jul 2009
I agree with Jiro, that drooling sheep is seriously creepy -.-'
And getting confessed to by a girl (even as fine as subaru) even more so =O

Don't take that harem ending away from him!
Aug 26, 2011 1:45 AM

Aug 2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Subara is gonna confess!!!!! <33333333

I can't explain it. But it makes me happy :3 I'm so looking forward to tne next episode!!
Aug 26, 2011 2:03 AM

Aug 2009
I really liked the last scene, but I fear it will be turned to some crap and nothing will happen again...
Aesthetic said:
"What do you mean more than friends?" "We're great friends already anyways right?"

Yeah, something like that. Followed by *father jumps in* and ep continues with usual fanservice stuff -.-

But anyway, this ep was quite good. I quite like this series as a romance series, although sometimes it's a bit exaggerated.
Aug 26, 2011 2:19 AM

Sep 2009
I hope the scene at the end will have meaning. I don't like false hope.
Aug 26, 2011 2:33 AM

Oct 2010
EternalDreamer said:
The only thing that bothers me of this sheep is the blood. The drool is not spit but it's blood.

Aug 26, 2011 2:44 AM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
EternalDreamer said:
The only thing that bothers me of this sheep is the blood. The drool is not spit but it's blood.

Yeah. that is hell of creepy. author have very bad taste for mascot and what is that blood. i don't even understand.
Aug 26, 2011 4:07 AM

Dec 2010
Han-yuu said:
Yumekichi11 said:
EternalDreamer said:

Yeah. that is hell of creepy. author have very bad taste for mascot and what is that blood. i don't even understand.

The author probably did it on purpose.

And yes! Moar Nakuru-chan!
Aug 26, 2011 4:20 AM

Mar 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

Anyone know that girl who is eating cotton candy in the spoiler
I mean I have a feeling she is some parody. Anyone?

Recognised her during the episode, it's Mirai from dannychoo.com.
Aug 26, 2011 5:14 AM

Jul 2010
Well a confession even? I wonder what this will mean for the ending. This episode was all kinds of lol. xD

Han-yuu said:
Yumekichi11 said:
EternalDreamer said:

I thought that the very first time I saw that creep ehh... sheep. -_-

Aug 26, 2011 6:54 AM

Nov 2008
I liked the moonlight censor when Subaru fights her father.

Really Jiro, onsen rule for harem anime # 1: When at an onsen make sure everyone female is accounted for before going into the springs, because chances are one or more girls may be bathing in it.

Aug 26, 2011 8:42 AM

Jul 2011
An overall amusing episode. NAKED KUNG-FU FIGHT FOR THE WIN!
Aug 26, 2011 9:05 AM

Nov 2009
So that ending... Can somebody say real relationship in a single season?
Aug 26, 2011 9:14 AM
Aug 2010
helur said:
So that ending... Can somebody say real relationship in a single season?

Maybe, although I won't be surprised if either Chicken didn't hear that or misunderstood it... or they find some other excuse to delay their relationship...
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

a6342164 - Aug 18, 2011

86 by Kipo0007 »»
Jul 28, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 14, 2011

123 by fefgythuijkm »»
Jul 25, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

a6342164 - Aug 11, 2011

101 by Kipo0007 »»
Jun 26, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 28, 2011

108 by Kipo0007 »»
Jun 25, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Mayo Chiki! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 21, 2011

96 by Kipo0007 »»
Jun 23, 11:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.