Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 5, 2010 1:38 AM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

just finished reading the raw more like looking at it LOL because i cant really read Japanese LOL but non the less i got the jist of the chapter LOL

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 5, 2010 2:06 AM

Jan 2010
I kinda feel sad but from what i see in the last scene it seem that Kazama didn't see Haruto as a love rival in the beginning but as a good friends. RIP Kazama you did well in this story.
Aug 5, 2010 2:28 AM

May 2010
well the death of kazama mostly signifys the near end of the arc

but i dont see eba and haruto would be back with each other anytime soon becuase its almost a lost cause competing with someone that is dead

the dead is almost perfect in the eyes of the ones he left
Aug 5, 2010 4:32 AM

Sep 2007
For me ... It's a good and sad thing ...
But i don't forgive Eba ...
Aug 5, 2010 5:44 PM

Jul 2009
Great now it will be hard for them to be together, just as i thought
The fact that Eba only got 1 bitch-slap is still unsatisfied me
Aug 5, 2010 5:47 PM

Jul 2009
Great now it will be hard for them to be together, just as i thought
The fact that Eba only got 1 bitch-slap is still unsatisfied me
Aug 5, 2010 5:48 PM
Nov 2009
wow finally the chapter discussion comes in LOL i tried a few days ago but i think
myanimelist was having problems

as for this chapter it was well touching lets see what happens next
hopefully shioh makes an appearence i been hoping for long now she should come back=D
Aug 5, 2010 5:52 PM

Jan 2010
Well that was expected.

I can see everyone's predictions of this manga coming closer and closer to being true. All we need is a few panels of Eba hunched over the toilet throwing up and then buying a pregnancy test to complete the enraging predictions.
Ok™
Aug 5, 2010 6:35 PM

Aug 2009
havsie said:
Well that was expected.

I can see everyone's predictions of this manga coming closer and closer to being true. All we need is a few panels of Eba hunched over the toilet throwing up and then buying a pregnancy test to complete the enraging predictions.
Hahahahaha that would be Epic.

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Aug 5, 2010 8:19 PM

Jun 2010
While I'm sad that the guy died (God I don't even remember his name), I'm more happy that there's finally going to be plot advancement. The plot just stayed pretty stale once the two realized that they have the same girlfriend.
Aug 5, 2010 8:37 PM

Mar 2010
At first I really thought Kazama survived.

Send him off with a smile.
Aug 5, 2010 8:37 PM

Apr 2010
The end of the chapter was touching. Poor guy, but YESSSSS we get to move on with the story! I was fixin to shoot myself in the foot if this crap kept goin on any more!
Aug 5, 2010 8:52 PM

Sep 2008
Wow...I didn't think he'd actually get killed off. This story might actually be able to save itself. I thought for sure it was going to be Kazama vs. Haruto until the end.
Aug 5, 2010 8:59 PM

Sep 2008
FUCK YES!
This manga gets a 10 from me from now on, no matter what. DIE! DIE! DIE!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2010 9:12 PM
Dec 2009
people complain way too much about this series

i think the rest of the series should focus more on Eba's feelings (love, guilt, regret etc.) than on Haruto actually gravitating towards any other female character. i don;t think his feelings will be tested as much as hers
Aug 5, 2010 9:45 PM

Sep 2007
At first I was sad, cause they made it seem like he lived. Then I saw the funeral sign

WHOO HOO!

HawthorneKitty said:

Hey hey hey, I wouldn't say that yet. We still have to see Eba get pregnant. And their son named Kazama become a racing star.
Aug 5, 2010 9:53 PM

Sep 2008
J-970 said:
At first I was sad, cause they made it seem like he lived. Then I saw the funeral sign

WHOO HOO!

HawthorneKitty said:

Hey hey hey, I wouldn't say that yet. We still have to see Eba get pregnant. And their son named Kazama become a racing star.
That would drop it to a 1, but it's Seo so it'll probably happen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2010 10:17 PM
Apr 2009
R.I.P. Kazama

Edit: Also...I vote for part-time restaurant head chef, Shiho Amagi, who for does not appear among any of the girls shown!
nonmp89Aug 6, 2010 12:53 AM
Aug 5, 2010 10:20 PM

Jan 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
That would drop it to a 1, but it's Seo so it'll probably happen.

Him ending it like that would be a 10/10 for enraging. I gave Suzuka a 10 because of how much it enraged me..if a manga does such a good job at enraging people like that it deserves a 10/10 for just being so good at pissing people off.
Ok™
Aug 5, 2010 10:20 PM

Aug 2010
I really, really hope the whole pregnant thing doesn't happen.
Aug 5, 2010 10:33 PM

Apr 2010
Lmao. I read the script for this chapter, I saw it coming.

Aug 5, 2010 11:03 PM

Jan 2010
RKC said:
havsie said:
Well that was expected.

Hahahahaha that would be Epic.

-crosses fingers-
Aug 5, 2010 11:08 PM

Sep 2008
oh noes they killed off a 2 bit cheesy character that was created for more artificial drama. boo fucking hoo. Finally we can move on from this crappy arc. My predictions, Eba gets preggers and they find out it's Kazama's and because Haruto Loves Eba and Kazama so damn much ( or because it's a mouth breathing fucktard ) he takes care of them both DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Aug 5, 2010 11:28 PM

Nov 2008
So looks like the predictions are Eba is pregnant...Shit I really wouldn't be surprised if it does goes down this route so far nearly every single prediction on this series has come true so I am preparing myself to put on the (What a shocking-twist face) >.> for the upcoming chapter, Also the Popularity contest...I Don't care but if Eba gets first everyone who voted needs a serious slap in the face.. >.>
Aug 5, 2010 11:31 PM

Jun 2008
I had to go recheck the previous chapter just to make sure I didn't skip one since there was a random time-skip and all.
Aug 5, 2010 11:50 PM

May 2010
if she really is pregnant haruto will definintly adopt it but i hope he doesnt

for a second there in the part where they are talking about collage i think when haruto goes to college he might end up going on the same school with shiho
Aug 6, 2010 12:35 AM

Mar 2010
oh wow i didnt expect kazama to be killed off so quickly it was kinda of sad....

on another note i think this marks the end of haruto x eba i doubt that even haruto will go after her now....perhaps seo is going to break the old cliche of the two main characters getting together .......
Aug 6, 2010 12:52 AM
Mar 2010
I kinda felt sad on upon reading this chapter...

Upon the death of a friend, it would be up to Haruto on how to approach Eba and cheer her up...

If that will happen, All I could say is "DO your best Haruto"
Aug 6, 2010 12:55 AM

Sep 2008
batossai said:
oh wow i didnt expect kazama to be killed off so quickly it was kinda of sad....

on another note i think this marks the end of haruto x eba i doubt that even haruto will go after her now....perhaps seo is going to break the old cliche of the two main characters getting together .......
Yeah, deep down in my heart, I'm still pushing for Mina. <3
Aug 6, 2010 1:12 AM

Apr 2009
Is it just me or was Kazama's mother awfully calm about his death, the story got so messed up lol..

But I stil have hopes for the next 2 chapters:
1) Returning to the hometown
2) Get it going with the restaurant girl
THE END
Aug 6, 2010 3:36 AM

May 2009
Odd transition from popularity polls and swimsuits to a funeral. I hope the speculation of a pregnancy will prove unfounded. Guess we'll see.
When I saw what was written on the helmet, I first thought that Kazama was planning to be the delivery guy for Haruto's restaurant lol.
Aug 6, 2010 3:48 AM

Aug 2008
Aaah final countdown is over!
This is back to a good manga
Aug 6, 2010 4:46 AM

May 2010
SixFlags said:
Is it just me or was Kazama's mother awfully calm about his death, the story got so messed up lol..

THE END

yeah thats a good plot i support this 100% ^^
Aug 6, 2010 8:15 AM

Oct 2008
Gradation said:
I had to go recheck the previous chapter just to make sure I didn't skip one since there was a random time-skip and all.

I did the exact same thing.

I feel cheated he died. Haruto should have done something grandiose and magnificent to get Eba back. It's a let down that "Oh, this guy died. I'll let you mourn for a bit and then get on you," is the way to get her back.
Aug 6, 2010 10:30 AM

Jun 2009
WHAT THE FUCK!? I was excited to see that coloured page and there's no Kiyomi or Mina in it!? Instead i got that purple haired bitch, Akari, Nanami, Haruto and that other guy playing together, fuck such a coloured page. щ(゚Д゚щ) I feel moar raged than any Aya Hirano fan now.
Ah and about the chapter, Kazama died so Haruto can't show off now, but get Eba easily, huh. So what's gonna happen now, i wonder...
OrochiPLAug 6, 2010 10:44 AM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 6, 2010 11:58 AM

Sep 2008
SixFlags said:
THE END

This.
Aug 6, 2010 3:22 PM

Jun 2010
As soon as Haruto appeared in full school uniform I knew it was a funeral... I doubted a little when they started talking about the surgery... but I figured they silently offed him.

I really hoped this wouldn't happen because instead of being a fun competition, Haruto now either has to fight his dead friend or give up (Im betting on the later). To be honest I *really* hope the pregnancy thing doesn't happen, because it will completely ruin Eba's image, and put the final "happy ever after" into an odd state.

I'm thinking that Eba will look for a friend to help her deal with Kazama... Obviously the friend she always runs too when things suck is Haruto. I think she will be the one chasing him, and he will be reluctant because of Kazama.

Also, my pick for the poll.. NOT EBA! Im betting she will be flat bottom. Personally, I like Akari. Because A) she is a character in this manga (Waitress girl is not). and B) She is the only girl that liked Haruto that actually has her own opinion.

And on the pregnancy front, I think that this is a real story killer. The other series that had this development at least had two characters that were together before hand. If they had the deadmans child, and Haruto married Eba to help her... it would be a "giri-no-ko" (child of obligation). I'd rather see an ending with Haruto being alone, and having a sweet restaurant, while Eba goes by herself and becomes some other interesting professional (slap-stunt-victim).
Aug 6, 2010 5:31 PM
Nov 2009
frozen_soul said:
SixFlags said:

THE END

yeah thats a good plot i support this 100% ^^

I support ya i love this new ending hopefully it comes true =D
Aug 6, 2010 7:18 PM
Jun 2010
SixFlags said:

THE END

like that idea, but i do still like Nanaka and Asuka and think they deserve a shot.

also outside chance that Akari might get a chance, did always like her.
Aug 6, 2010 10:39 PM

May 2010
T_T
I can't believe that guy died but i doubt that will make eba and haruto relationship smoother !!!!

Aug 6, 2010 11:50 PM

Jul 2009
Wow ho-hum chapter for me

Feik said:
I'm thinking that Eba will look for a friend to help her deal with Kazama... Obviously the friend she always runs too when things suck is Haruto. I think she will be the one chasing him, and he will be reluctant because of Kazama.

Thinking the same thing

I hope it ends as Akari x Haruto
Aug 7, 2010 3:59 AM

Dec 2009
OMG What id Eba get;s pregnant but Haruto stays with her and raises it with her? I'd be pissed.
Aug 7, 2010 5:13 AM

Jan 2010
^ Nah, she'll stay quiet about it and we get even more drama.
Eff yeah. That's why we want her pregnant. More suffering!
Then when she does tell Haruto she'll have an emotional breakdown!
How cool is that?!
Aug 7, 2010 5:20 AM

Nov 2009
This chapter made me a bit sad, especially near the end. However, I do agree that it's a good thing since the story can start moving forwards again.
Aug 7, 2010 5:41 AM
May 2009
the pregnancy thing is possible since it might be one's wish to carry on part of their self before they died but I really hope it's not

and the person haruto might end up comforting might just be the girl who was purely in love with him [u know the childhood friend]

I don't mind he ending up with the short hair girl or kazama's child hood friend, but not with eba >.>

it's sad that he died but he was kinda sucking up the manga~~
he's was nothing more than dead weight lol

want to see the plot development from now on since eba x haruto will be rather hard to pull off now unless they go with eba looking to be comfort by haruto, but haruto kinda avoids her then alot of this and that then they get mad at each other and then make up and get back together :/
Aug 7, 2010 5:42 AM

Jul 2009
Lol at Eba's pregnant prediction hey who knows
Maybe Seo will be inspired to do that if he is actually the member of MAL

My personal opinion, that would be epic if she is pregnant..
Aug 7, 2010 5:55 AM

Jun 2009
now haruto can include kazama's girl in his harem as well. Hope haruto now forgets about eba since there's no way to prove now that she really loved kazama or not. Well RIP Kazama.
Aug 7, 2010 8:29 AM

Feb 2009
RIP! That last page was touching.

Lol at pregnancy rumors.
Aug 7, 2010 8:59 AM

May 2010
Sucrose said:
^ Nah, she'll stay quiet about it and we get even more drama.
Eff yeah. That's why we want her pregnant. More suffering!
Then when she does tell Haruto she'll have an emotional breakdown!
How cool is that?!

yeah its definitly like her to hide it till the very end end suffer as much as she can (a true masochist) then for no reason at all haruto will find out by accident
Aug 7, 2010 9:36 AM

Jul 2008
Come back restaurant girl!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.