Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 2, 2010 12:11 PM
Jun 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A mullet?

AHAHAHAHAHAOHWOW
Jun 2, 2010 12:17 PM

Apr 2009
What the fu*k did I just read?
Jun 2, 2010 12:17 PM

May 2009
Was there a point to this battle at all..?
Jun 2, 2010 12:19 PM

Oct 2007
stAtic91 said:
Was there a point to this battle at all..?

no...there also really wasn't a point for the entire last 2 arcs...but whatever
Jun 2, 2010 12:21 PM

May 2009
Sigh... True enough.
Jun 2, 2010 12:28 PM

Apr 2009
Exactly, these battle were useless. What happened to his "I fight because I have to win" attitude?
Kubo must really like Aizen for some reason...
Jun 2, 2010 12:29 PM

Oct 2009
:D

Avarice said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A mullet?

AHAHAHAHAHAOHWOW

That...wasn't a mullet. His bangs went down to his collar bone.

Jun 2, 2010 12:29 PM

Apr 2009
Aizen appears 40 years too late on the fashion scene. So, pretty much the last year of Bleach was a waste that probably could have been done in a few chapters...
Lucjan said:
That...wasn't a mullet. His bangs went down to his collar bone.

That's exactly what a mullet looks like, Google it.
ReaperEXEJun 2, 2010 12:36 PM
Jun 2, 2010 12:30 PM

Feb 2010
Damn that Aizen and his stupid condom suit. Makes things too convenient but boring.
Jun 2, 2010 12:30 PM
Feb 2010
this whole chapter was useless i jsut wasted 10 mins of my life tht im never getting back by reading this
Jun 2, 2010 12:32 PM

Apr 2009
URAHARA - Retard..

at least Kubo made him that way..

Dissapointed...

they ruined all teh characters..

where is urahara's bankai ?
Jun 2, 2010 12:35 PM

Oct 2009
What's the big surprise, guys? We're reading Bleach. Whole arcs being pointless is a given.
Jun 2, 2010 12:38 PM
Sep 2007
Fuck Kubo, here is a lame ass white suit and a mullet.
Hi
Jun 2, 2010 12:48 PM
Sep 2008
Horrible chapter, just end this arc now please. And way to go once again skip showing everyones bankai...
Jun 2, 2010 12:53 PM

Feb 2008
i haven't read a chapter this bad in some time now...not just bleach...and i don't usually go bashing chapters/mangas (i just get dissapointed and keep my opinion to myself) but this one was that bad. they fought fod god knows how many chapters and we're gonna be cheated out on how they got defeated? did shunsui use his bankai?no. how about urahara and isshin? what are they waiting for? also did that last "jutsu" yamamoto used killed him? if not is he relly gonna stay down until the fight is over? he killed wonderweis so he could...ummm..i don't know...maybe use his bankai? even to see shikai would be nice.

you do know what will happen right? rukia will come say "you idiot! fight with spirit!" and ichigo will defeat aizen...after almost dying ,then getting a power up (repeat x5)
Jun 2, 2010 12:56 PM

Jun 2009
Boring. All characters going down the drain.
Jun 2, 2010 12:56 PM

Aug 2007
I just don't know anymore. Kubo wtf? Stop smoking weed.
Jun 2, 2010 1:09 PM

Sep 2007
Lol ...
Two years was useless. XD
Jun 2, 2010 1:10 PM

Nov 2008
I can't believe Kubo's still trying to convince us Aizen is scary.
Also, what the hell happened to Rangiku?
Nyuu3Jun 2, 2010 1:16 PM
Jun 2, 2010 1:13 PM

Jan 2009
Well surprise, Aizen got a scratch.
But. Wait. What?
So it wasn't a condom, but a cocoon? xD Now that's some great progress, isn't it? ^^;
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 2, 2010 1:14 PM

Jul 2007
I just love the retarded biased opinions of posters above my reply.

Seriously, this chapter was all plot development, from aizen's cryptic message to the fact that Aizen' current form is exactly like how H2 Ichigo looks without his mask

Not to mention that this chapter also raised a lot of questions on Gin.

Sometimes I think that people just WANT to hate bleach, without even looking into what is happening.

Going by spoilers of Naruto, this is still better than naruto

THis chapter was all about the mystery surrounding what aizern wants from Ichigo, ichigos own current state of mind and overall motives of gin.
3/5

EDIT: as for devouring line - remember how menos eat their own kind? Could this mean that current aizen is the same as H2 ichigo?

EDIT2:
Isshin commented that he cannot sense Aizen's reiatsu and even comments that maybe those on Aizen's level of being can comprehend his power.

Then it was implied that Ichigo understands Aizen's level of power.

Putting two and two together THEY ARE the same kind.
AhenshihaelJun 2, 2010 1:27 PM
Jun 2, 2010 1:22 PM

Oct 2007
I also love how biased you are with your naruto hate and then call out the fans that still like it and then do the total opposite with bleach...its fucking hilarious bro XD
Jun 2, 2010 1:22 PM

Mar 2010
it sucks seriously i'm disappointed in this chapter.
Jun 2, 2010 1:25 PM

Jul 2007
DreamTheater2112 said:
I also love how biased you are with your naruto hate and then call out the fans that still like it and then do the total opposite with bleach...its fucking hilarious bro XD

When Hanataro defeats Aizen in Bleach, aizen revives everyone he killed and its revealed that Masaki, Ichigo's mother is alive and well and that espada are part of huge uber powerful never before mentioned being, I will agree that naruto is equal to bleach :)

At least a lot of stuff in bleach makes sense and is based on already set chekov guns. Naruto just has shit made up as kiishi goes on.
Jun 2, 2010 1:32 PM

Sep 2007

--------------------

LOL ! I liked a lot the previous chapter but when i don't love one chapter, i'm retarded ?
It's that ?
Like the one with Kurohimé or One Piece (i hated the actual arc)
Jun 2, 2010 1:36 PM

Jul 2007
ShiroiRyu said:

--------------------

LOL ! I liked a lot the previous chapter but when i don't love one chapter, i'm retarded ?
It's that ?

I am noti talking about normal dislikes.

Im talking about stuff like

"Omg the aizen form before was actually a cocoon.....Kubo is shitty writer for doing that!"

"omg isshin just used getsuga tenshou....thats liek....uncreative!!~ Kubo is bad for doing that~"

Hating it for slow pace, for lack of background, for it not having any sort of actual competition against aizen, etc, is OK.

Hating it for its fight-talk-fight-newchallenger-fight-powerup-fight-powerup style is ok.

Inventing new reasons to justify your hate is not ;)
Jun 2, 2010 1:46 PM

Feb 2010
HAAAAAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!! MULLET!!! *WHEEZE*
omg. What WAS that? XD Tite kubo never fails to amaze me!

(The hilarious cocoon-mullet-thingy aside, this chapter is scaring the hell outta me. Now I REALLY don't know what to expect next. Please let the good gang win! D:)
Jun 2, 2010 1:56 PM

Jan 2010
Aizen's condom form was really annoying me. Glad to see the smug grin back tbh.
Wtf did Aizen do to everyone btw.
Was an ok chapter.
Jun 2, 2010 2:01 PM

Apr 2009
ok Aizen is Aizen..
but what about Urahara? the build up mistery character now is ruined just like Renji in the latest chapters ( he really ruined teh character, making renji look like an idiot ( was badass in the beginning))
Jun 2, 2010 2:15 PM
Apr 2008
Fai said:
ShiroiRyu said:

--------------------

It's that ?

I am noti talking about normal dislikes.

Im talking about stuff like

"Omg the aizen form before was actually a cocoon.....Kubo is shitty writer for doing that!"

"omg isshin just used getsuga tenshou....thats liek....uncreative!!~ Kubo is bad for doing that~"

Hating it for slow pace, for lack of background, for it not having any sort of actual competition against aizen, etc, is OK.

Hating it for its fight-talk-fight-newchallenger-fight-powerup-fight-powerup style is ok.

Inventing new reasons to justify your hate is not ;)

actually i find that the main problem for me is that aizen went like "oooh im damaged... not!" 3-4 times now ? everytime we think he took some damage he pull something out and is completly unharmed. its okay if you do that once maybe even twice but he is doing it every single time he is attacked.
Jun 2, 2010 2:16 PM

Aug 2007
@fai: lol come on man, you know at times you're very biased yourself.

Still it's upsetting that almost every character no matter who gets shitted on. Besides the information in this chapter it makes it a little boring. I'm hoping they show a fault in Aizen's new found powers because this shit is just too much.
Jun 2, 2010 2:21 PM
Sep 2007
Fai, is the most funny troll ever, he is always around to defend Bleach, and always there to bash the fuck out of Naruto.
Hi
Jun 2, 2010 2:21 PM

Aug 2007
Not a bad chapter. I feel like some things got done, which is rare for Bleach these days.

Huh. Fai's right. I did think Aizen's eyes looked familiar... I'm kind of surprised that Urahara and the others were cut down so quickly, but that's better than them fighting it out for 10 more chapters. Honestly, the best part about this was Gin, who is acting really strange.

On a side note... where are Rukia, Ishida, Orihime, and Byakuya? I can't remember the last time I saw any of them.
Jun 2, 2010 2:27 PM

Jun 2007
Sorry but you'd have to be brain dead to enjoy a chapter like this.
So after his retarded condom phase, Aizen is back to normal only with Black eyes and even more power.
Oh and we totally didn't see the whole "I'm perfectly fine" thing coming a mile away.
And it's also nice to see that little Matsumoto subplot evolve into something.
Now all we need to do is wait until Gin betrays Aizen and makes off with the key.

Oh wait we're probably all idiots who cannot understand the deep meaningful and carefully woven story that is Bleach.
Jun 2, 2010 2:29 PM

May 2009
I'm just disappointed because it feels like the entire fight was pointless, especially considering Aizen let everyone live (probably) and left.

Other than that, the chapter and plot developments were okay.
Jun 2, 2010 2:44 PM

Aug 2008
I really should have read THIS before I read the new One Piece, it wouldn't have seemed as bad. Probably.

I mean, I didn't even get a chance to see my favorite characters get their asses kicked. I got some thunder and a shot of the bodies. And how's Isshin alive? Did he get hit with the back of the sword or taken out by reiatsu or kido? It's amazing how some things are still a mystery, even after all this fighting.

Jun 2, 2010 2:51 PM

Oct 2009
ReaperEXE said:
That's exactly what a mullet looks like, Google it.

Aizen clearly has bangs that go down to his collar bone. The back of his hair doesn't go much further. This isn't a mullet.

Jun 2, 2010 2:58 PM

May 2009
hahahahaha, this chap totally failed xD
Jun 2, 2010 3:05 PM

Apr 2009
lmao

i forgot about Matsumuto... wtf is up with her now that Gin and AIzen are gone XD

awesome subplot really XD
Jun 2, 2010 3:09 PM

Jul 2007
smokes said:
lmao

i forgot about Matsumuto... wtf is up with her now that Gin and AIzen are gone XD

awesome subplot really XD

Ichigo and Isshin still are there tho ;)
Jun 2, 2010 3:10 PM

Aug 2008
I'm glade I wasn't the only one that notice the Similarities between H2 Ichigo and Aizen's new form.

It was an alright chapter, though showing Rangiku in the previous chapters was totally a waste of time -.-

Jun 2, 2010 3:21 PM

Sep 2008
Business in the front, party in the back.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2010 3:22 PM
Dec 2009
So most the Fake Kurakara Town Arc was a waste of time
But I liked this chapter coz the arc has finally ended! O:
Jun 2, 2010 3:24 PM

May 2007
i wonder how many battle pages kubo's editor made him cut out of these chapters.
honestly, kubo is a terrible writer, bleach has so much potential for story but in 400 chapters nothing happened. I still don't know anything about ichigo's dad, ishida's dad, chad's real abilities and purpose in this story, etc etc.

How is kubo NOT pulling shit out of his ass by given ichigo a random H2 form and then saying, 'oh, maybe i'll be witty by making aizen look the same. great, now i've got a story!' I've been waiting 400 chapters to find out why ichigo is a freaking hollow.
Jun 2, 2010 3:28 PM

Dec 2007
Kubo never cease to amuse me!
Jun 2, 2010 4:19 PM

Jul 2008
huh, aizen with a new suit and a mullet, ooh the horro.. wait a mintue, that ain't so scary
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jun 2, 2010 4:49 PM

Sep 2008
meh looks like there will be another arc :(

Probably some other enemy going to be revealed and Aizen's intention is probably supposed to be to train Ichigo for that fight from the beginning. YAAAAAAWN
Jun 2, 2010 4:59 PM

Mar 2009
Kenju said:
I'm glade I wasn't the only one that notice the Similarities between H2 Ichigo and Aizen's new form.

It was an alright chapter, though showing Rangiku in the previous chapters was totally a waste of time -.-

I thought the same thing when I saw aizen, but what does that mean? It wasn't that long ago that he was saying to Ichigo,"Do you think I would turn myself into a hollow." But who the hell knows what to believe with aizen, he fools with everyones head in the manga and screws with mine in rl lol. First we got to close to finding out what Aizen wanted with Ichigo and then Isshin arives, now this. Now we'll have to wait about 50 more chapters to find the answer, well played Aizen, well played.
Jun 2, 2010 5:03 PM

Jan 2009
Xyik said:
How is kubo NOT pulling shit out of his ass by given ichigo a random H2 form and then saying, 'oh, maybe i'll be witty by making aizen look the same. great, now i've got a story!' I've been waiting 400 chapters to find out why ichigo is a freaking hollow.

This so much. People like Fai thinking just because we didn't like the chapter, we don't understand it. It's so obvious the whole "main character is just like main enemy" things. It's just not fucking interesting
Jun 2, 2010 5:33 PM

Sep 2009
at least he has a face again, but...
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 170 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 21, 2009

4 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Yesterday, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 350 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Darkreaper70 - Mar 19, 2009

146 by Mira_NH »»
May 31, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.