Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 10, 2022 2:44 AM
Sep 2022
I have seen a lot of people saying that,
Aot was good until s4
S4 ruined aot
Aot should have ended in s3 ,,,,Blah blah blah

However, my opinion is totally different. For me, season 4 is the one that made aot a top tier anime. In fact everything before s4 (s1-3) were basically build up for the events of s4. This IS the real deal. The story was a lot more complex same as the characters. Stacks and scalings were higher than ever
Of course the previous seasons were also amazing but s4 is one tier above them ( at least for me). But some people just couldn't accept the changes and wanted more action.

What's your opinion?
was s4 an upgrade โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚ or downgrade ๐Ÿ‘Ž?
Nehal_kunDec 10, 2022 2:58 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 10, 2022 3:00 AM
Feb 2022
S3P2 they killed every titan that's all I needed But still looking forward to last season even though I'm aware of manga ending.
El_Professor07Dec 10, 2022 3:09 AM
Dec 10, 2022 3:02 AM
Jul 2021
It was an upgrade obviously.
This is AoT we are talking about, where every season is equally amazing. In s4, we had more mind blowing plot twists and reveals, genius foreshadowing & callbacks and the best thing is that the initial part of the Rumbling finally got animated.
The plot became much more complex and vast and we also saw the story from the Marleyan perspective. Ymir, Reiner and Zeke's backstories were also revealed. New characters were introduced in the name of Gabi, Falco, Yelena, Onyankopon, Colt, Marcel, Porco, Kiyomi, Willy Tybur, Niccolo and many more.

Ntm Declaration of War, Eren vs Lara, Scouts vs Warriors, Levi vs Zeke round 2, the Paths and memory shards sequence, Eren motivating Grisha, alliance vs yeagerists and etc. were pure hype moments and broke the internet.

Here is some proof about how AoT peaked in s4:

Also, this twist alone clears the first three seasons.

Oh and btw, s4p1 had won the aoty award recently.

Link: https://www.crunchyroll.com/en/animeawards/winners/index.html

I still remember how the s4p1 trailer had generated so much raw hype and it was literally trending on Twitter and YT for several weeks.

Just ignore such clowns who claim that AoT should have ended at s3p2 cause how the hell would it have made sense if the story ended there, without any proper closure for the plot and the characters?
What about the MC's vow to end the Titan domination? What about his desire to see the outside world and beyond?

So much stuff and important details, which are crucial to the plot would have been left unanswered or ignored, if that actually would have been the case.
dk107_Dec 10, 2022 4:52 AM
Dec 10, 2022 3:07 AM

Dec 2021
For me,

S4 was better than all the previous seasons except S3 pt 2
Dec 10, 2022 3:07 AM
May 2020
Until Season 3 AOT is the indoctrinated version of the worldview that the royal family inside the walls made it to be. The whole series was an action thriller up until the revelations of Season 3. Season 4 is the actual representation and state of the world our story is unfolding. And whatever the events that happen in Season 4 are in concern to the events that happened throughout the first 3 seasons. This brings a sense of closure to the entire series. And kept the otherwise boring mundane events interesting. Season 4 is always planned from the start.
Dec 10, 2022 3:31 AM
Jul 2022
s4 never ruined aot, iit made it much better imo.

i find the mappa animation and compositing fitting, though i hate the inconsistencies between cgi and 2d animation.

other than the animation, it wasnt really a downgrade, but an upgrade instead. but the fact that mappa milked aot into 3 parts, yeah its quite annoying

not much of the story and the order of thing changed, so theres not much to say about it "ruining" aot.
Dec 10, 2022 3:38 AM
Dec 10, 2022 3:39 AM
Jan 2021
When the beast titan was revealed I was expecting some insane like fantasy giants lore outside the walls that brings amazing world building etc.
But instead we get a political war
So yeah s4 ruined AoT
Dec 10, 2022 3:48 AM

Nov 2022
People who claim the ending made a proper closure to the story and its characters are brainless buffoons

Time travel garbage shouldn't exist in AoT
That's what Ruined the ending.

ED defenders use Predeterminism, fate bullshit to defend Eren's actions.

Killing Billions to save millions,

If you are okay with that, that's fine. You can eat shit and say it's delicious but don't pretend like it isn't shit.

People who think memories of future episode has One of greatest The twist in fiction are brainless idiots. Time concepts/twists =/= peak fiction.

The story relies too much on the shock factor.

So overall I believe everything from season 3 part 1 is a downgrade ๐Ÿ‘Ž
AyanoKiyo767Dec 10, 2022 4:45 AM
Dec 10, 2022 4:03 AM
Apr 2021
I agree, season 4 and the ending made complete sense and actually made AoT the masterpiece it is imo
Dec 10, 2022 4:05 AM
Nov 2022
It's not that season 4 is bad or anything. it is a great season and i really enjoyed it but first 3 seasons were what made me a fan of this anime. the thrill, animation, action, pacing everything was so good about it. it was peak fiction imo.

about season 4, i loved it but i found some minor problems with the animation and pacing. mappa did a great job but still i didn't like it. i love Mikasa so much but her character design was not that good.

overall, i don't think 4th season ruined the show. it's amazing and I'm looking forward to the final part (even if I've read the manga)
Dec 10, 2022 4:42 AM
Sep 2022
sujalbaral_04 said:
It's not that season 4 is bad or anything. it is a great season and i really enjoyed it but first 3 seasons were what made me a fan of this anime. the thrill, animation, action, pacing everything was so good about it. it was peak fiction imo.

about season 4, i loved it but i found some minor problems with the animation and pacing. mappa did a great job but still i didn't like it. i love Mikasa so much but her character design was not that good.

overall, i don't think 4th season ruined the show. it's amazing and I'm looking forward to the final part (even if I've read the manga)

as for Mikasa's design,
i also didn't like it at first.
but later on it grew on me.
i mean, Mikasa was never really meant to be that feminine.
In the last episode, she looked very cute also.
It's definitely my favorite Mikasa design.
Dec 10, 2022 4:43 AM

Aug 2018
season 4 is a straight downgrade
Dec 10, 2022 4:45 AM
Sep 2022
AyanoKiyo767 said:
People who claim the ending made a proper closure to the story and its characters are brainless buffoons

If you are okay with that, that's fine. You can eat shit and say it's delicious but don't pretend like it isn't shit.

People who think memories of future episode has One of greatest The twist in fiction are brainless idiots. Time concepts/twists =/= peak fiction.

was missing you quite a bit.
'Ayanokiyo768' the troller guy in MAL finally returned.๐Ÿ™‚
With a new Ayanokoji profile this time.
I hope you will improve your troll posts next time.
Keep up the good work ๐Ÿ‘
Nehal_kunDec 10, 2022 4:51 AM
Dec 10, 2022 4:47 AM
Aug 2021
S4 was better for me in every aspect besides the art style and cgi.

And even then, I didn’t think the art style was bad at all, and if anything it felt like it fit the tone of the show more. I was just attached to the previous art style, that’s all.
Dec 10, 2022 4:48 AM
Sep 2022
ambza said:
season 4 is a straight downgrade

Did you want a fairytale story or what?
Which part did you not like to say it's a downgrade?
Dec 10, 2022 4:49 AM
Sep 2022
Mando727 said:

And even then, I didn’t think the art style was bad at all, and if anything it felt like it fit the tone of the show more. I was just attached to the previous art style, that’s all.

Art style in s4 was better for me.
it was more detailed and realistic.
in fact, aot probably has one of the most realistic art style in my opinion.
Dec 10, 2022 4:49 AM

Nov 2022
Nehal_kun said:
AyanoKiyo767 said:

'Ayanokiyo768' the troller guy in MAL profile finally returned.๐Ÿ™‚

Go read the manga
S4 part 2 adapted upto chap 130
Dec 10, 2022 4:50 AM
Sep 2022
AyanoKiyo767 said:
Nehal_kun said:

'Ayanokiyo768' the troller guy in MAL profile finally returned.๐Ÿ™‚

Go read the manga
S3 part 2 adapted upto chap 130

Ever read the title?โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚
Dec 10, 2022 4:51 AM
Aug 2021
Nehal_kun said:
Mando727 said:

Art style in s4 was better for me.
it was more detailed and realistic.
in fact, aot probably has one of the most realistic art style in my opinion.

Definitely. Again, I think it was just my attachment to the previous one that was keeping me from liking the new one more. I’ll probably get over that once part 3 rolls out though
Dec 10, 2022 4:51 AM
Nov 2022
Nehal_kun said:
sujalbaral_04 said:

as for Mikasa's design,
i also didn't like it at first.
but later on it grew on me.
i mean, Mikasa was never really meant to be that feminine.
In the last episode, she looked very cute also.
It's definitely my favorite Mikasa design.

it grew on me too and she was really cute in the last episode but her previous design has a special place in my heart.
Dec 10, 2022 4:58 AM

Nov 2022
Nehal_kun said:
AyanoKiyo767 said:

Go read the manga
S3 part 2 adapted upto chap 130

Mmm,

Did you notice the parallel between Mikasa and Ymir in the final season part 2 ?
Your thoughts about that?
Was it a downgrade or upgrade?
Dec 10, 2022 4:59 AM
Sep 2022
AyanoKiyo767 said:
Nehal_kun said:

Mmm,

Did you notice the parallel between Mikasa and Ymir in the final season part 2 ?
Your thoughts about that?
Was it a downgrade or upgrade?

somewhat downgrade.
could have shown in a better way.
anything else?
Dec 10, 2022 5:02 AM

Sep 2020
Season 4 part 1 I really enjoyed. The first half of part 2 was also excellent. That second half made me so pissed off so I rated it a 7. Overall tho, yes season 4 is a slight downgrade from season 3 IMO

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Dec 10, 2022 5:02 AM

Nov 2022
Nehal_kun said:
somewhat downgrade.
anything else?

Downgrade?
Are you joking ?

Mikasa came out from her bondage and she is ready to kill eren.

It's an UPGRADE
It's called character development.
Dec 10, 2022 5:03 AM
Aug 2022
For me AOT began in the S4...
Before 3 seasons were also good but the Aot started hiking from S4 onwards.
Dec 10, 2022 5:04 AM
Sep 2022
AyanoKiyo767 said:
Nehal_kun said:
somewhat downgrade.
anything else?

Downgrade?
Are you joking ?

It's an UPGRADE

that's definitely a character development.
but as i said, it could have been shown in a better way.
And, i know you are trolling again.
so bye.
Dec 10, 2022 5:05 AM
Sep 2022
Draker06 said:
For me AOT began in the S4...
Before 3 seasons were also good but the Aot started hiking from S4 onwards.

Exactly
s4 IS the real aot.
Dec 10, 2022 5:07 AM

Nov 2022
Nehal_kun said:
AyanoKiyo767 said:

Downgrade?
Are you joking ?

It's an UPGRADE

that's definitely a development.
but as i said, it could have shown in a better way.
so bye.

What trolling?
We were just talking about s4 and mikasa's Charater development.
How is this trolling?
I don't get it.
Dec 10, 2022 5:11 AM
Sep 2022
AyanoKiyo767 said:
Nehal_kun said:

that's definitely a development.
but as i said, it could have shown in a better way.
so bye.

What trolling?
We were just talking about s4 and mikasa's Charater development.
How is this trolling?
I don't get it.

speaking from past experience. ๐Ÿ™‚

I don't want to make this forum a "conversation between us" right now ๐Ÿ—ฟ
Dec 10, 2022 5:34 AM
Apr 2022
hugeeeee downgrade
Dec 10, 2022 5:38 AM
Sep 2020
dark_knight107 said:
It was an upgrade obviously.
This is AoT we are talking about, where every season is equally amazing. In s4, we had more mind blowing plot twists and reveals, genius foreshadowing & callbacks and the best thing is that the initial part of the Rumbling finally got animated.
The plot became much more complex and vast and we also saw the story from the Marleyan perspective. Ymir, Reiner and Zeke's backstories were also revealed. New characters were introduced in the name of Gabi, Falco, Yelena, Onyankopon, Colt, Marcel, Porco, Kiyomi, Willy Tybur, Niccolo and many more.

Ntm Declaration of War, Eren vs Lara, Scouts vs Warriors, Levi vs Zeke round 2, the Paths and memory shards sequence, Eren motivating Grisha, alliance vs yeagerists and etc. were pure hype moments and broke the internet.

Here is some proof about how AoT peaked in s4:

Also, this twist alone clears the first three seasons.

Oh and btw, s4p1 had won the aoty award recently.

Link: https://www.crunchyroll.com/en/animeawards/winners/index.html

I still remember how the s4p1 trailer had generated so much raw hype and it was literally trending on Twitter and YT for several weeks.

Just ignore such clowns who claim that AoT should have ended at s3p2 cause how the hell would it have made sense if the story ended there, without any proper closure for the plot and the characters?
What about the MC's vow to end the Titan domination? What about his desire to see the outside world and beyond?

So much stuff and important details, which are crucial to the plot would have been left unanswered or ignored, if that actually would have been the case.

I remember when "#AOTDeclerationOfWar" was just "#DeclerationOfWar" instead and so many people were confused since they didn't know about the anime
Dec 10, 2022 5:48 AM
Jul 2021
TMK1k said:
I remember when "#AOTDeclerationOfWar" was just "#DeclerationOfWar" instead and so many people were confused since they didn't know about the anime
Lmao yes. Even I remembered this just now thanks to you.

So many non anime watchers out there in the US thought that an actual war had been declared somewhere cause this episode was trending like crazy on Twitter and other social media platforms and the hype was fuckin unreal.
Dec 10, 2022 5:59 AM
Jan 2022
For me, season 4 is the one that made aot a top-tier anime.
I can agree with that but S2 already made this show top tier imo

I really like Final season part 1 becuz it was hype but I started to feel impatient while watching part 2

Still good so far but my brain was like "just end this show already" or "What's next, the REAL final season part 1?"

ot: FS part 1 was an upgrade, part 2 is in between
User_NotFoundDec 10, 2022 6:03 AM
Dec 10, 2022 6:50 AM
Jun 2022
its an upgrade tbh big upgrade
Dec 10, 2022 7:50 AM
Mar 2021
season 4 is peak aot for me

the story, character devlopment, philosophy everything went top tier throught part 1 didnt delivered in term of animation and bgm but part 2 is perfection in my eyes
Dec 10, 2022 8:26 AM
Sep 2022
DiomarBrasindo said:
When the beast titan was revealed I was expecting some insane like fantasy giants lore outside the walls that brings amazing world building etc.
But instead we get a political war
So yeah s4 ruined AoT

I also imagined things like that at first.
but the actual storyline blew up my mind and it was better than anything i could have imagined.
Dec 10, 2022 9:26 AM
May 2021
Nehal_kun said:
I have seen a lot of people saying that,
Aot was good until s4
S4 ruined aot
Aot should have ended in s3 ,,,,Blah blah blah

However, my opinion is totally different. For me, season 4 is the one that made aot a top tier anime. In fact everything before s4 (s1-3) were basically build up for the events of s4. This IS the real deal. The story was a lot more complex same as the characters. Stacks and scalings were higher than ever
Of course the previous seasons were also amazing but s4 is one tier above them ( at least for me). But some people just couldn't accept the changes and wanted more action.

What's your opinion?
was s4 an upgrade โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚ or downgrade ๐Ÿ‘Ž?

That’s what I’m saying
Dec 10, 2022 10:00 AM
Jun 2022
I think that s3 was so good that it made s4 look worse and therefore unnecessary
Dec 10, 2022 10:04 AM
Jul 2018
Marley arc was decent, everything went downhill after that. Especially how rushed it was just for that Avengers alliance.
Dec 10, 2022 11:43 AM

Feb 2021
Yeah s4 of AOT is horrible. The mangaka tried to copy muv luv and failed. Very sad. I liked AOT s1-s3.
Dec 10, 2022 11:46 AM

Jul 2020
s4 huge downgrade.
i'm not an english native speaker
Dec 10, 2022 11:59 AM
Mar 2022
S4 elevated AOT's standards to a SUPERIOR LEVEL!
Dec 10, 2022 10:35 PM
Sep 2022
ghillozz said:
s4 huge downgrade.

would you elaborate?
in which way it was a downgrade?๐Ÿ—ฟ
Dec 10, 2022 10:49 PM

Nov 2022
Nehal_kun said:
would you elaborate?
in which way it was a downgrade?

Eren Yeager is doin the is exact same thing what king Fritz did 2000yrs ago

Fritz used the Titan power to conquer the world for his people, for his eldian empire.

Eren is doin the rumbling for his people
For paradis and for his friends.
Killing billions to save millions.
AyanoKiyo767Dec 10, 2022 10:53 PM
Dec 10, 2022 10:59 PM
Sep 2022
AyanoKiyo767 said:
Nehal_kun said:
would you elaborate?
in which way it was a downgrade?

Fritz used the Titan power to conquer the world for his people, for his eldian empire.

"killing billions to save millions"๐Ÿ—ฟ
so?
downgrade because it's morally incorrect?๐Ÿ‘€
what kind of fairytale season were you expecting?๐Ÿคท‍โ™‚๏ธ
anyway
i was not asking you.
i have already heard from you multiple times.
No need to repeat.
So, bye.
Dec 10, 2022 11:14 PM

Nov 2022
Nehal_kun said:
AyanoKiyo767 said:

so?
anyway
i was not asking you.
No need to repeat.
So, bye.

I believe you've already heard spoilers about Eren's masterplan๐Ÿค“ and the ending.

Eren did not become a common enemy to humanity.

People on Paradis consider Eren a Hero๐Ÿฆธ.

People on the outside world consider Eren a bad guy/villain ๐Ÿฆน‍โ™‚๏ธ.

the Titan powers are gone
and the outside world came to Paradis to Advocate peace.

Why would they come to Paradis for peace talk?
Eren killed 80 % of the outside world destroyed Their homes, family, resources,..etc
This is the definition of fairy tale๐Ÿงš‍โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงš‍โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ™‚.

, Paradis became the world's only superpower ๐Ÿ’ช that provides resources and other stuffs to the outsideworld. He did exactly what ๐Ÿ‘‘ fritz tried to do 2000yrs ago

What's the point ?

๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ
AyanoKiyo767Dec 10, 2022 11:54 PM
Dec 11, 2022 12:05 AM
Sep 2022
AyanoKiyo767 said:
Nehal_kun said:

so?
anyway
i was not asking you.
No need to repeat.
So, bye.

I believe you've already heard spoilers about Eren's masterplan๐Ÿค“ and the ending.

Eren killed 80 % of the outside world destroyed Their homes, family, resources,..etc

, Paradis became the world's only superpower ๐Ÿ’ช that provides resources and other stuffs to the outsideworld. He did exactly what ๐Ÿ‘‘ fritz tried to do 2000yrs ago

What's the point ?

๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ

sure sure.
You are right as always, genius!๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿท

in fact, the only anime that can be considered good is "classroom of the elite", right?
#"all people are tools" supremacy ๐Ÿ—ฟ
Dec 11, 2022 12:43 AM

Nov 2022
Nehal_kun said:
AyanoKiyo767 said:

What's the point ?

๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ

sure sure.
You are right as always, genius!๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿท

in fact, the only anime that can be considered good is "classroom of the elite", right?
#"all people are tools" supremacy ๐Ÿ—ฟ

Why bring Cote here ?
This thread is about peak Fiction Attack on Titan.
Are you tryna to start CotE vs AoT again?
๐Ÿ—ฟ
AyanoKiyo767Dec 11, 2022 12:50 AM
Dec 11, 2022 12:47 AM
Aug 2022
story wise- upgrade
animation wise- downgrade but just in part 1, part 2 was pretty good
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 9, 2022

451 by BlueSnow93 »»
May 9, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

430 by phantom346 »»
Apr 18, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 13, 2022

416 by goral »»
Apr 14, 4:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.