Forum Settings
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 7, 2022 5:58 AM

Oct 2017
Wow she actually went ahead and did it.
Mar 7, 2022 5:59 AM

Oct 2020
Oh finally something fucking happening. It's just too long at this point I don't even feel anything. Kibe is still a bitch, but at least Chizuru is doing SOMETHING.

Hopefully this is not one of those situations where Chizuru kissed Kazuya because the situation calls for it, not because she wanted to. I swear if we get a chapter post-arc where Chizuru going to be a wishy-washy tsundere saying 'That kiss isn't real' and asked for more fee afterwards, I'll lose my shit lmao.

Looking forward if the kiss is a real one tho.

Unscrew this manga for a while, see you all next week.
Mar 7, 2022 6:11 AM

May 2020
After approximately 5 chapters of not saying a single shit, Chizuru's finally doing something. Let's gooo!
Mar 7, 2022 6:17 AM

Apr 2020
IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?! PLOT PROGRESSION?!

NO, I DONT WANT THAT! KANOKARI HAVING PLOT PROGRESSION?! I WANT REIJI TO KEEP RELEASING NEW PARADISE ARC CHAPTERS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! EVEN AFTER I DIE... I WANT IT TO GO ON FOR A WHILE! 10 YEARS AT LEAST!

Ok, but for real... Which mf did Reiji give to ghostwrite KanoKari for him while he's busy with his new manga, cuz somebody gotta tell him that we don't do plot progression around these parts. Fire that intern right now.
Mar 7, 2022 6:33 AM

Sep 2020
OOOOOOOOOH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOD! Finally! something happened.
I'll be honest, it was really really long and sometimes it felt too long... but... I'm happy, it was worth it (for me).
I don't know, I just feel accomplished after this chapter... oh god.
I just hope that when this whole arc end she doesn't say something like:
"Oh I don't really like you, I mean that was the only thing to do" and then the manga keeps going for other 200 chapters.
PLEASE NO
Mar 7, 2022 7:05 AM
Jun 2020
Fuck that kiss
TELL THEM THE TRUTH KAZUYA YOU WUSS
Mar 7, 2022 7:22 AM
Mar 2018
After a decade finally, and pls don't prank us again Reiji with a fake kiss or something. I"m happy seeing Chizuru moved first not like Kazuya just wimping out like that.
Mar 7, 2022 7:38 AM
Oct 2020
That might've been the most unsatisfying kiss between MC's I've ever seen in a manga, it seemed so forced. I don't know how an author can ruin something so important in a romance manga but congrats Reji you managed to keep pulling these things off. I can already tell where things are heading after this they'll "break up" for some dumb reason, Chizuru will go off somewhere, Kazuya will cry and j*rk off like always. Then the gang will give him pep talk to go "Get her back". Finds her finally admits his feelings she cries and accepts it, they get together the end.
Mar 7, 2022 7:51 AM

Dec 2020
Can't say that I'm happy with how this turned out, but at least we've got some progress. Looks like Kazuya is still a loser but I hope that in the next chapter they're gonna explain everything and start dating properly because if they don't and still keep everything a secret, I'm gonna be extremely disappointed. But hey, at least I don't have to wait any longer for a kiss.
crispycerealMar 7, 2022 7:55 AM
Mar 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Sep 2020
It took 9 damn centuries to get into this.
We're all clowns here. What surprises me is it was shorter than Nisekoi.

The only thing I have in mind right now is a question: where's Sumi?

niko_sbMar 7, 2022 8:05 AM
Mar 7, 2022 8:01 AM

Aug 2020
Am I happy to see that something is finally happening? Yes. But ffs Reiji 10 wasted pages full of “surprised Pikachu” and a flashback from Kibe? You are the stalling king.

Also I saw someone here saying that the kiss “seemed forced”, well no sh*t, it was obviously forced and I hated that their first kiss went like that. But after all the awfulness of this arc, it’s better than nothing (just please don’t give Kazuya a boner for that kiss)

Card Collections
Mar 7, 2022 8:25 AM

Mar 2008
Well ... this is definitely progress. I wonder how the rest of the folks will react. For Mami, it's probably a shock that the girl could sacrifice herself to save Kazu. Ahhh Mami... you were, you are, and you will remain a mean bi&ch.

I hope from the next chapter everything will not go back to a complete stupid charade. I don't think it would all go any fast but... Chizu must realized that Kazu loves her a long time ago right???). And if I remember correctly in the movie arc, she made it rather clear that she wouldn't mind having a relationship with some ordinary guy. At this point we should get some solutions between Kazu x Ruka.

Or someone starts ranting, this is all bs and they won't believe them anyway.

And that look on Chizu face. It bothers me a bit. As if she was saying, this is the last chance to get out, so shut up and don't disturb.

And maybe. Later, I'll charge you extra for that.

Mar 7, 2022 8:29 AM
Feb 2019
So...Kazuya will legit save his ass with another lie consolidated with that anticlimactic kiss ?

So he'll never tell the truth.

Good moral for this story.
Mar 7, 2022 8:43 AM

Oct 2020
Mami next chapter:

Mar 7, 2022 9:09 AM
Aug 2016
Junichi_Hashiba said:
Mami next chapter:

Miyajima doesn't have enough balls to do it sadly
Mar 7, 2022 9:34 AM

Mar 2021
Y'all seriously believe this is progress? This is Rentagf we are talking about. She will probably backtrack on it saying it was only to keep up the lie and the status quo. Or it's a fake kiss again. Damn I even expect her to charge him triple for this one lol

Mar 7, 2022 10:26 AM

Apr 2019
Ya know what? Sure this manga is mind-numbingly boring to read when nothing happens for 5+ chapters. But I will admit, I'm actually happy that something happened in this chapter.

And it really makes me feel weird to say this, but I'm kinda interested to see what happens next.
Mar 7, 2022 10:31 AM
Sep 2019
All that stalling for years, and we get this. I'm disgusted at myself for sticking to this manga for so long. Finna drop this shit if an end isn't in sight in chpt 227
Mar 7, 2022 10:49 AM
Jan 2022
Finally, something is happening.
Please don't desperate us by saying later that that was fake or else🥺🥺
Mar 7, 2022 12:19 PM
Jan 2021
It looks like Reiji watches too many J- and K-dramas, but unfortunately, the same stuff doesn't fly in manga, especially when there is stalling instead of actual build-up. This was possibly the weakest rom manga kiss I've ever seen

As crappy as Seo Kouji's mangas are, they're way above this :P
Mar 7, 2022 1:30 PM

Sep 2019
imagine if she put her hand between their lips again. would be funny
Mar 7, 2022 1:33 PM

Sep 2019
niko_sb said:

The only thing I have in mind right now is a question: where's Sumi?

In his other manga
Mar 7, 2022 3:12 PM

Jun 2017
Haha, GET FUCKED MAMI!

Finally Chizuru admit her feelings, it took fucking ages.
Mar 7, 2022 3:31 PM

Dec 2016
Nah, her hair must be on the way.

Or maybe a mosquito got in the way.

Yeh I'm pretty sure ... right? Surely this can't be a real kiss, right?
Mar 7, 2022 3:35 PM

Aug 2017
God he's going to fuck this up somehow

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Mar 7, 2022 3:36 PM

Aug 2017
Gardefusilier said:

Hopefully this is not one of those situations where Chizuru kissed Kazuya because the situation calls for it, not because she wanted to. I swear if we get a chapter post-arc where Chizuru going to be a wishy-washy tsundere saying 'That kiss isn't real' and asked for more fee afterwards, I'll lose my shit lmao.

Well what do you think?

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Mar 7, 2022 5:36 PM
Jul 2020
This is such a W chapter
Mar 7, 2022 6:26 PM

Dec 2019
Aint surprised if this chapter is bait for progress like other ones that teased shit finally moving forward and making sense.
Mar 7, 2022 6:55 PM

Jul 2014
Chizuru really saved Kazuya's ass this time. Imagine not getting any repercussions for lying in their faces this whole time.

This is literally my reaction when they kissed:
Mar 7, 2022 8:27 PM
Oct 2019
SCREAMING, CRYING, THROWING UP-!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAH 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Mar 7, 2022 8:37 PM

Mar 2018
Moral of the story is to lie your way to getting a GF!
Mar 7, 2022 9:40 PM

Feb 2016
wrestling70 said:
That might've been the most unsatisfying kiss between MC's I've ever seen in a manga, it seemed so forced. I don't know how an author can ruin something so important in a romance manga but congrats Reji you managed to keep pulling these things off. I can already tell where things are heading after this they'll "break up" for some dumb reason, Chizuru will go off somewhere, Kazuya will cry and j*rk off like always. Then the gang will give him pep talk to go "Get her back". Finds her finally admits his feelings she cries and accepts it, they get together the end.

Well guys that's the ending let's all go home haha. No but really... It may turn out to be the real storyline from now on
Mar 7, 2022 11:48 PM

Apr 2020
This was awful even the last panel can't save this chapter. Kazuya don't deserve Chizuru, he deserve nothing except ending alone. He's just a liar and he's going to have his happy ending. And this shit got a season 2...
Too_PacMar 7, 2022 11:53 PM
Mar 8, 2022 12:17 AM
Oct 2019
Plot twist - Kazuya is dreaming all this as a nightmare and wakes up and proposes her right away.
Mar 8, 2022 1:06 AM

Oct 2016
Aye, I can actually let Chizuru slide now for being quiet all this time, she was preparing for this lmao.
Mar 8, 2022 9:53 AM

Sep 2015
Every problem that Kazuya has listed out since he rented Chizuru should've been dealt with much earlier,Especially after the movie arc. But no instead, after the beach arc, they decide to "get back" with each other again. He wanted to be in contact with her after having a crush on her.

And Kazuya hasn't changed at all, yet hes a deserving of a character to get a kiss from Chizuru?

The problem is, Chizuru never questions Kazuya on why, which makes her bland as heck of a character

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 8, 2022 12:11 PM
Apr 2018
I think Chizuru grew self consciousness and got mad at Reiji for making us all suffer that much lol. Pretty ironic for her to be the only character with balls except for Kibe. Hope it ends quickly ngl.
My taste > Everyone's taste > Okeanix's taste
Mar 8, 2022 12:15 PM
Apr 2018

Gardefusilier said:

surely bro, surely.

My taste > Everyone's taste > Okeanix's taste
Mar 8, 2022 12:34 PM
Jul 2018
enormous W chapter, that’s for the people saying Mizuhara was holding back the plot progression, she had to make a move on him and she did, queen energy.
Mar 8, 2022 12:39 PM

Feb 2020
MegamiRem said:
Wow she actually went ahead and did it.
Always was a possibility!

This is actually one of the most cliché ways to seal it between them. With them being cornered from every direction and stuff...
I always imagined the author could do it, but I thought we're up to something much more sophisticated.

Oh well...
Mar 8, 2022 1:04 PM

Jul 2021
the formula of all the chapters :

* flashbacks that no reader will give a damn about . this time , it is the flashback of the ape monkey kibe .

* reaction faces .

page 11 :
- kibe : look at my face . im staring at you .
- wimpy simp : ok . here is my reaction face .

page 13 : kibe says 1 line , then the mangaka shows the reaction faces of all the characters .

page 16 + 17 : flashbacks + reaction faces .

page 18 + 19 : 4 different angles of the same scene .

then the mangaka shows the reaction faces of all the characters each time main girl takes 1 single simple step forward . dudes , she is just walking , why are your faces so surprised ?

1st pages : the flashback is when they were in grade school / middle school / high school , right ? then the mangaka has a very bad memory : in the past , wimpy simp had a different hair-style , and his hair was black . you can check the flashback in chapter 1 again .

maybe in the next chapter , because of the kiss , wimpy simp is so nervous that he will vomit down her throat , lol .

below is a leaked panel of the next chapter 227 . a simple kiss on the cheek gives him a big , raging boner , lol :

daywithoutgamesMar 8, 2022 2:08 PM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Mar 8, 2022 3:47 PM
Oct 2020
Ain't no way that was a kiss on the cheek right?
Mar 8, 2022 4:37 PM

Jan 2011
Fucking hell, how does this series keep getting more pathetic?
Mar 8, 2022 5:58 PM

Nov 2008
I DON'T buy it, I think the kiss is fake, sense Chizuru has been so effing stupid, indecisive and cowardly this arc.

Also this kiss doesn't prove jack squat or deserved, because Kazuya thinks he got rejected and Chizuru has been quiet as the dead for the last 4 chapters.
Mar 8, 2022 8:04 PM

Nov 2021
Finally something happened, Chizuru best girl as always
Mar 9, 2022 8:15 AM

Jul 2020
Alright so this is the limit. I give up on this. He ruined it for money? Stop reading or p*rate it. See you later
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Mar 10, 2022 12:27 AM
Dec 2019
Junichi_Hashiba said:
Mami next chapter:

I chocked quite hard while eating ice cream, thankfully it did not spill to my pc :)
Mar 10, 2022 12:28 AM
Mar 2022
There is no reason to rejoice. All this happens in a situation where everyone doubts the relationship, in which the main characters are getting away with it (again) with another lie. The worst part is that there are no consequences for their questionable actions.

If all goes well for the "heroes", the moral of this story is going to be dire. And Kibe, Grandma and the other oldies are going to look like idiots who could never realize that they saw their idiotic faces.
Mar 10, 2022 2:23 AM

Apr 2021
Whoa, it took 226 chapters to get to this point........this was a pretty good chapter imo!
Mar 10, 2022 11:31 AM
Aug 2018
Something finally happened, but it's still underwhelming
Reviewing is not easy.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 330 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 21

4 by Juceez »»
Yesterday, 5:14 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 329 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 14

2 by yoslina »»
May 21, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 305 Discussion

Kuzu_Yarou - Nov 7, 2023

18 by Catalano »»
May 18, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 327 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 23

8 by Shikkakku »»
May 17, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 325 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 9

7 by Shikkakku »»
May 13, 7:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.