Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 10, 2022 8:01 AM
Jan 2021
I don't understand why people think what Eren is doing completely wrong. The world has declared war on Paradis. Now they have come to the point where only Paradis will live or rest of the world. Reiner also did the same. Reiner don't want his family to be killed by marleyans so he chose to destroy the walls and kill 1000s of people inside walls to save his family. If people can forgive Reiner then why not Eren??

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
KarinaraMar 5, 2022 6:54 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 10, 2022 8:06 AM

Feb 2020
What reiner did and what eren is about to do is not even comparable. Reiner isn't forgiven either. Fans sympathize with him because he has a lot of guilt from his actions. Reiner was also under the impression that all the people on Paradis are devils so he didn't know. Eren on the other hand knows what the outside world is like.
Feb 10, 2022 8:06 AM
May 2021
He literally genocides 80% of the world's population
Feb 10, 2022 8:10 AM
Jul 2021
ABISHEKuabishek said:
I don't understand why people think what Eren is doing completely wrong. The world has declared war on Paradis. Now they have come to the point where only Paradis will live or rest of the world. Reiner also did the same. Reiner don't want his family to be killed by marleyans so he chose to destroy the walls and kill 1000s of people inside walls to save his family. If people can forgive Reiner then why not Eren??
because eren had choices and Reiner didn't
Feb 10, 2022 8:14 AM
Aug 2021
If there might be a war you can either fight that war or commit mass genocide almost all the world. If the US and China were at war do you think it would be even vaguely reasonable for the US to genocide all Chinese people in the world??

Steins;Gate and AoT good
Demon Slayer bad
Feb 10, 2022 8:22 AM
Mar 2021
Genocide is wrong. No reasoning in the world can make it right.
Feb 10, 2022 8:32 AM
Oct 2021
Nitroade24h said:
Genocide is wrong. No reasoning in the world can make it right.

Everyone is a twitter user, that would be a good reason
Feb 10, 2022 8:34 AM
Dec 2021
I think what Eren is doing is completely right
@animeispeace
Feb 10, 2022 8:34 AM
Jan 2021
nf58k said:
If there might be a war you can either fight that war or commit mass genocide almost all the world. If the US and China were at war do you think it would be even vaguely reasonable for the US to genocide all Chinese people in the world??
now imagine if US had no other choice and if they didn't kill Chinese people then everyone from US will die then what will you expect them to do? You can't compare morden world with aot world. I know genocide isn't something you agree with but can you blame Eren here? He don't have any other choice. if he just destroyed allied forces of the world then the hatred won't be gone. Years later the rest of the world will devlop and again declare war. At one point the rest of the world will be soo devloped and powerful that even founding Titan can't destroy them. It's either kill or be killed. Only choice for Eren was to follow Zeke's plan which I too think is best but I guess no one will support his plan
Feb 10, 2022 8:39 AM
Mar 2021
reiner killed a few hundreds of people and living in guilt and suffer every single day,also thought that everyone in paradise is spawn of devil

eren on other hand knows people are same everywhere whether inside or outside the wall, still killed 80 % a human population ( was screaming in first episode that he will kill all titans and will save humanity) and after killing 80 % of popular, he was thinking where the f*ck he missed 20 %
Feb 10, 2022 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
There is a big diffrence between Eren and Reiner situations. Reiner was a CHILD after brainwashing that everyone on paradise is a devil when he destroyed the wall. Eren is adult person who know about the outside world and he also admit that there are a lot of good people.
removed-userFeb 10, 2022 8:44 AM
Feb 10, 2022 8:41 AM
Jul 2021
The key to this whole discussion is framing. What Eren is doing IS right...from his perspective and taking into account his ideals and life experiences.

There is no debate to be had as to whether what he's doing is morally righteous, because genocide is quite obviously the furthest thing from that.

Eren is faced with the inevitability of the entire Eldian race, and in turn all of his friends and comrades on Paradis, being exterminated. Faced with the choice of "us versus them", he chooses his people and thus chooses to do whatever necessary to make sure they survive. The Rumbling was the only way in his mind, and that's his sole motivator for going through with it.
Feb 10, 2022 8:45 AM

May 2020
ABISHEKuabishek said:
nf58k said:
now imagine if US had no other choice and if they didn't kill Chinese people then everyone from US will die then what will you expect them to do? You can't compare morden world with aot world. I know genocide isn't something you agree with but can you blame Eren here? He don't have any other choice. if he just destroyed allied forces of the world then the hatred won't be gone. Years later the rest of the world will devlop and again declare war. At one point the rest of the world will be soo devloped and powerful that even founding Titan can't destroy them. It's either kill or be killed. Only choice for Eren was to follow Zeke's plan which I too think is best but I guess no one will support his plan

100% correct. I'm not saying what eren's doing is good. but don't also think zeke's plan of making eldians sterille was the solution too. Cuz as you said the World had already declared War to them so.. the point is either paradis destroy the World or it gets destroyed. Being sterille won't end the hatred i think
Feb 10, 2022 8:46 AM

Jan 2021
Diplomacy could've done a lot for them. I mean that's what Tybur used to rile up the rest of the world against Paradis in the first place.

Let me clear up my stance; I feel both Zeke and Eren's plans are impractical and ethically wrong. Genocide is genocide, and Eldians don't deserve to pitifully die out, unable to have children.

The 50 year plan was the most appropriate and somewhat ethical course of action they could've taken, without causing much damage to either side. With the threat of the Rumbling looming, they could've delayed the attack on Paradis, and used exports of the precious Iceburst stone to win over allies. In the meantime, Paradis could've advanced their society. Now this plan isn't without demerits. There's a LOT actually.

- DEATHS. Titan Powers will remain in the world until the end of Eldia. Historia, Eren, Armin, etc all get pitifully short lifespans and their Titans shall pass down to similar ill-fated people. A lot of loved characters dying isn't gonna please anyone.

-THE QUEEN. Historia will be reduced to little more than Ymir V2. She's gonna be used as a baby factory and that's a big no-no from Eren and the rest of her waifu cult.

-"GOOD ELDIANS". Marleyan Eldians are doomed. No other way to put it. If Paradis strengthens their technological standing, Marley isn't just gonna sit back. There will be endless experiments on Eldians and most of them will be used as Pure Titan resources. Worse than Holocaust victims in Hitler's camps if you ask me. Any Reiner fans can rest assured their boy's gonna get chomped up in 2 years tops.

-WORLD WAR. Now unless there's a miracle, Marleyan Empire will not let all this unfold. This course is doomed to end with a world war. Marley is one of the biggest powers in the SnK world, and you honestly cannot convince me they'll sit back and let Paradis do their thing if pressured by the rest of the world. I have no idea how this'll end, but worse case scenario would be a full blown Titan War with some Wall Titans thrown in. Now war isn't without death. Casualities. Lots of them.

For certain incels on this website, THIS is how the real world operates. Even Hitler didn't set out to kill everyone on the planet. Even he had diplomatic allies. Full Rumbling is NOT the solution. Environmental effects alone are gonna doom earth to a century at best.

Anyone who supports Zeke's plan has missed the point of 3 seasons worth of storytelling. Eldians of the Walls are Innocent people who have nothing to do with the sins of their ancestors. If three seasons worth of build up wasn't enough to convince y'all they don't deserve dying out, idk what will. The final generations will pitifully die out with NO rations and service providers. In their final years, they will have absolutely no way to defend themselves against Marley AND the rest of the world.
certifiedbingerFeb 10, 2022 8:51 AM
Feb 10, 2022 8:53 AM
Jan 2021
Taravaishnav1988 said:
reiner killed a few hundreds of people and living in guilt and suffer every single day,also thought that everyone in paradise is spawn of devil

eren on other hand knows people are same everywhere whether inside or outside the wall, still killed 80 % a human population ( was screaming in first episode that he will kill all titans and will save humanity) and after killing 80 % of popular, he was thinking where the f*ck he missed 20 %
Reiner realised there are no devils here and only humans but did he stopped? No he still wanted to take Eren back to Marley eventhough he knows Paradis will be doomed if he did that. He was ready to destroy Paradis again. Just because he lived with guilt do you think it's ok to forgive him even after 1000s of people he murdered? He already broke wall Maria then he must have known they're all humans not devils. Still he destroyed wall rose. He knew what he did was wrong but still continued to do that.
Feb 10, 2022 8:54 AM
Mar 2019
ABISHEKuabishek said:

Eren killing the entire world with no guilt or remorse instead of JUST killing the Marleyans is kinda messed up.The Reason Reiner is forgiven is because he had no idea that the People on Paradis were actual human people.As time went on he realised that they are just humans like them and arent in fact devils like the Marleyans portrayed them as.He feels the guilt of his sins for murdering those people since they were innocent and it haunted him even after he left the island.
Eren meanwhile chooses to commit genocide on the ENTIRE world.As much as this is wrong,for Eren's POV it makes sense why he would think this is the only way.He can't just kill the Marleyans since the other countries would then instigate war against them so its better to Kill em all.Thing is,I get why Eren is doing this,even though its wrong.Its clear he has good intentions to protect his people but his revenge since season 1 is still not over.His chase for revenge in murdering everyone who stands against his freedom is why He has choosen to go down this path.
Thats why people cant forgive him.He'll kill innocents too just like at the declaration of war episode.He needs to be stopped.
Feb 10, 2022 8:55 AM
May 2020
Taravaishnav1988 said:

Tbf, at the time, humanity consisted of the ppl inside the walls so in a sense he's still saving humanity?
Feb 10, 2022 9:08 AM

Feb 2020
Of course morally is not right to wipe out humanity outside Paradis. But he had to choose.

Destroy the world, or let your people die. I don't think there were other options.

The 50 year plan wouldn't work in my opinion, they would eventually attack them until all of the Eldians die.

Choose your race, your family who did nothing wrong (ancestors sins are not valid ) or let the rest of the world wipe out your people.

There is no right choice here, innocent people will die, no matter what.

”You can't hope for a horror story with a happy ending! Yeah, it's a cruel world out there.”

If you win, you live, if you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win.
Feb 10, 2022 9:11 AM
Nov 2021
Eren is completely right.I know genocide is wrong but if Eren didn’t do that his comrades and next generation of eldians inside the walls also continue to live without freedom.he just want his comrades to be free. Eren himself told WHOEVER TAKES MY FREEDOM I WONT HESITATE TO TAKE THEIRS
Feb 10, 2022 9:13 AM
Aug 2021
MugenDarou said:
ABISHEKuabishek said:
what's the other choice. Other than rumbling??
Feb 10, 2022 9:13 AM
Oct 2021
ABISHEKuabishek said:
I don't think Eren is right because he is involving innocent people into his war. If you have read the manga you would know.
Feb 10, 2022 9:15 AM

Oct 2021
ABISHEKuabishek said:

Because killing innocent civilian is a war crime
Feb 10, 2022 9:20 AM
Jul 2021
sarthak_dms said:
MugenDarou said:
sarthak_dms said:
MugenDarou said:
armins planarmins plan of partial rumbling with military enforcements and stuff
Feb 10, 2022 10:21 AM
Jul 2021
genocide is a war crime, it aint about the war, its about killing the entire fucking world mate, that is wrong
Feb 10, 2022 11:25 AM
Mar 2021
ABISHEKuabishek said:

In a war, you don’t massacre the entire other side, let alone people that aren’t even involved in the war. Marley and Paradis are in a war, yes. But killing every single person from a country your in war with as never happened, because it’s unfathomable. Many people in Marley could care less, yet Eren would go through and murder all of them. He wouldn’t even stop there, like he said, he’s planning to destroy and kill everything that’s not on paradis. Therefore meaning that even if killing every Marlyan was acceptable, (which it’s not) eren is still planing to kill millions if not BILLIONS of people in countries that are completely innocent.
Feb 10, 2022 11:49 AM
Feb 2021
What he did is wrong but it was ideal in order to save his people
Feb 10, 2022 12:14 PM
Jan 2022
certifiedbinger said:
Diplomacy could've done a lot for them. I mean that's what Tybur used to rile up the rest of the world against Paradis in the first place.

Let me clear up my stance; I feel both Zeke and Eren's plans are impractical and ethically wrong. Genocide is genocide, and Eldians don't deserve to pitifully die out, unable to have children.

The 50 year plan was the most appropriate and somewhat ethical course of action they could've taken, without causing much damage to either side. With the threat of the Rumbling looming, they could've delayed the attack on Paradis, and used exports of the precious Iceburst stone to win over allies. In the meantime, Paradis could've advanced their society. Now this plan isn't without demerits. There's a LOT actually.

- DEATHS. Titan Powers will remain in the world until the end of Eldia. Historia, Eren, Armin, etc all get pitifully short lifespans and their Titans shall pass down to similar ill-fated people. A lot of loved characters dying isn't gonna please anyone.

-THE QUEEN. Historia will be reduced to little more than Ymir V2. She's gonna be used as a baby factory and that's a big no-no from Eren and the rest of her waifu cult.

-"GOOD ELDIANS". Marleyan Eldians are doomed. No other way to put it. If Paradis strengthens their technological standing, Marley isn't just gonna sit back. There will be endless experiments on Eldians and most of them will be used as Pure Titan resources. Worse than Holocaust victims in Hitler's camps if you ask me. Any Reiner fans can rest assured their boy's gonna get chomped up in 2 years tops.

-WORLD WAR. Now unless there's a miracle, Marleyan Empire will not let all this unfold. This course is doomed to end with a world war. Marley is one of the biggest powers in the SnK world, and you honestly cannot convince me they'll sit back and let Paradis do their thing if pressured by the rest of the world. I have no idea how this'll end, but worse case scenario would be a full blown Titan War with some Wall Titans thrown in. Now war isn't without death. Casualities. Lots of them.

For certain incels on this website, THIS is how the real world operates. Even Hitler didn't set out to kill everyone on the planet. Even he had diplomatic allies. Full Rumbling is NOT the solution. Environmental effects alone are gonna doom earth to a century at best.

Anyone who supports Zeke's plan has missed the point of 3 seasons worth of storytelling. Eldians of the Walls are Innocent people who have nothing to do with the sins of their ancestors. If three seasons worth of build up wasn't enough to convince y'all they don't deserve dying out, idk what will. The final generations will pitifully die out with NO rations and service providers. In their final years, they will have absolutely no way to defend themselves against Marley AND the rest of the world.

this is the most thought out answer in the thread, and it's also the best one. you are absolutely right, and it's kinda scary the amount of people who don't realize it.
Feb 10, 2022 12:28 PM
Jan 2021
ABISHEKuabishek said:

The difference is, Eren is committing global genocide, quite literally. There is no world real or fake where genocide is right in the slightest
Feb 10, 2022 12:29 PM
Jan 2021
animeispeace said:
I think what Eren is doing is completely right

Bro how? (15 characters)
Feb 10, 2022 1:05 PM
Apr 2021
ABISHEKuabishek said:

Your missing the point Isayama was trying to push. The point is that no one is justified in this scenario. Eren is making all the mistakes of his predecessors and his actions continue to reinforce the cycle of hatred. Erens a piece of shit. You can sympathize with his motivation but that doesnt justify his horrific actions
Feb 10, 2022 1:13 PM
Apr 2021
MugenDarou said:
ABISHEKuabishek said:
what choices does eren have? Going with zeke's plan? Don't make me laugh, the rumbling is the only way out for paradis. Reiner had a choice, he could've killed himself once he got into paradis and everything would be fine.
Feb 10, 2022 1:38 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
certifiedbinger said:

Its amazing how you guys think that they didn't try this already lol. And what Willy did was solely propaganda that had some truth in it
Feb 10, 2022 1:41 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Poisonx2 said:
ABISHEKuabishek said:

Your missing the point Isayama was trying to push. The point is that no one is justified in this scenario. Eren is making all the mistakes of his predecessors and his actions continue to reinforce the cycle of hatred. Erens a piece of shit. You can sympathize with his motivation but that doesnt justify his horrific actions
If all of their enemies are gone, what cycle is he perpetuating lol
Feb 10, 2022 1:47 PM
Apr 2020
Oh yeah nazis vibes
Feb 10, 2022 1:50 PM

Jan 2021
Tokoya said:
Its amazing how you guys think that they didn't try this already lol. And what Willy did was solely propaganda that had some truth in it

I was referring to Tybur turning other nations against Paradis. World leaders aren't brainwashed. Potential conspiracy theories aren't enough to side the world with you. Marley's international relations played a huge role in that regard. That's the diplomacy I was talking about.
Paradis is sitting on one of the world's most desired resources. Yet, not one of them was smart enough to actually use it as leverage. Hizuru basically had to spit it out for them.

You say they tried their hand at diplomacy. What exactly did they do? What exactly were they planning to do?
Feb 10, 2022 1:51 PM
May 2021
the fact that some people are beginning to think that genocide is ok because of aot is really concerning
Feb 10, 2022 1:56 PM
Nov 2021
Imagine making a big deal out of this
Feb 10, 2022 6:48 PM
Mar 2021
ABISHEKuabishek said:
Taravaishnav1988 said:

Reiner realised there are no devils here and only humans but did he stopped? No he still wanted to take Eren back to Marley eventhough he knows Paradis will be doomed if he did that. He was ready to destroy Paradis again. Just because he lived with guilt do you think it's ok to forgive him even after 1000s of people he murdered? He already broke wall Maria then he must have known they're all humans not devils. Still he destroyed wall rose. He knew what he did was wrong but still continued to do that.
I never said Reiner was right either but Reiner didn't have choice if he had to continue on living he had to break the the wall, if he go back without doing anything he will soon be eaten by another warrior

But in case of eren he already have many different available plans, like as armin said if eren activates a little part of rumbling by only using wall shiganshina and destroy the union that is being formed in Marley then no one will dare touch paradise for next 50 years and 50 years are enough for paradise to catch the technology of other world
Feb 10, 2022 9:52 PM
Oct 2016
Simple. What he's doing is wrong cuz he's just not right in his head. Dude has all the power in the world and the only option he came up with is mass genocide. He just wants to kill people cuz that makes him feel good and thats the only thing he can do cuz he was born that way and he's always been that way.
Feb 10, 2022 10:37 PM

Oct 2019
ABISHEKuabishek said:

eren is destroying to world to let his people live.

it's an understandable action, but it is clearly the most selfish possible choice he could make.

what zeke was doing would not only stop the war, it would also do it without killing a single person. what eren is doing, is committing genecide, that ends the war only if he actually kills EVERYONE, which is basically impossible.
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Feb 10, 2022 11:36 PM

Sep 2014
Sanark said:
Simple. What he's doing is wrong cuz he's just not right in his head. Dude has all the power in the world and the only option he came up with is mass genocide. He just wants to kill people cuz that makes him feel good and thats the only thing he can do cuz he was born that way and he's always been that way.

I don't always kick the hornet's nest repeatedly, but when i do it's the hornets that are wrong in the head. Very sound argument indeed.
No matter what you think about Eren and the ethics of what he is doing, the world leaders are equally to blame, they knew about the rumbling but they jumped on Willy's "final solution to the Eldian problem" as fast as they could.
Feb 11, 2022 12:25 AM

Oct 2015
DHaines1 said:
The key to this whole discussion is framing. What Eren is doing IS right...from his perspective and taking into account his ideals and life experiences.

There is no debate to be had as to whether what he's doing is morally righteous, because genocide is quite obviously the furthest thing from that.

Eren is faced with the inevitability of the entire Eldian race, and in turn all of his friends and comrades on Paradis, being exterminated. Faced with the choice of "us versus them", he chooses his people and thus chooses to do whatever necessary to make sure they survive. The Rumbling was the only way in his mind, and that's his sole motivator for going through with it.
simple and effective. excatly. Eren's motivations are not hard to understand, neither is it hard to understand that he is not doing neither the most righteous nor the most reasonably logic thing. It's just the result of his life circumstances indeed.
Feb 11, 2022 12:27 AM

Oct 2015
Sanark said:
Eren is not only very right in his head - especially considering everything he has in his mind because of the Attack and Founding Titans inside him - but also he is no Light Yagami. He is not drunk on power, his motivation is not to kill people, but simply to get back the world he was striving for, and the complexity of the world and its grayness led him to simply wish for a reset.
Feb 11, 2022 4:24 AM
Jan 2022
Arouna_Tempest said:
ABISHEKuabishek said:

100% correct. I'm not saying what eren's doing is good. but don't also think zeke's plan of making eldians sterille was the solution too. Cuz as you said the World had already declared War to them so.. the point is either paradis destroy the World or it gets destroyed. Being sterille won't end the hatred i think
Absolutely there was no choice for the people on paradis island.Either get killed by the people beyond the ocean or just tatakae/fight back..
Feb 11, 2022 5:31 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
certifiedbinger said:
Tokoya said:

I was referring to Tybur turning other nations against Paradis. World leaders aren't brainwashed. Potential conspiracy theories aren't enough to side the world with you. Marley's international relations played a huge role in that regard. That's the diplomacy I was talking about.
Paradis is sitting on one of the world's most desired resources. Yet, not one of them was smart enough to actually use it as leverage. Hizuru basically had to spit it out for them.

You say they tried their hand at diplomacy. What exactly did they do? What exactly were they planning to do?
They more or less tried your suggestion
Feb 11, 2022 8:09 AM
Apr 2021
i think with the 3 seasons, Isayama has succeeded in making people sympathize with Eren (in whatever he does).
Eren's plan is NOT ethically correct. Just as he has people he wants to protect, the people outside the walls do too. They do not deserve to die. It is very similar to Pain's plan, to have a fresh start, which obviously wasn't justified.
How can people go on supporting Eren and call Pain wrong?
And the people who think what Itachi did was right, how TF can you support Eren?
It's just how different of characters they are. Itachi would happily sacrifice himself for the sake of the world. While Eren will happily sacrifice the world in order to protect the things precious to him.
We can all sympathize with Eren but his actions are NOT justified.
And mass genocide is wrong, however you look at it.
Feb 11, 2022 8:13 AM
May 2020
This is a classic tyrant backstory. And Eren is a tyrant. The whole point of the show is that as long as there is discrimination, war is inevitable and war brings forth worst out of humanity. And Eren is THAT tyrant. It's crystal clear, Titans and all the other things are flare added to make the story compelling. Sure, Isayama planned the story elements on a whole other level. Kudos!!!
Feb 11, 2022 8:15 AM
Apr 2021
SaiTejaswar said:
This is a classic tyrant backstory. And Eren is a tyrant. The whole point of the show is that as long as there is discrimination, war is inevitable and war brings forth worst out of humanity. And Eren is THAT tyrant. It's crystal clear, Titans and all the other things are flare added to make the story compelling. Sure, Isayama planned the story elements on a whole other level. Kudos!!!

Agreed. All hail Isayama.
Feb 11, 2022 8:17 AM
May 2020
Matt_The_Weeb06 said:
ABISHEKuabishek said:

The difference is, Eren is committing global genocide, quite literally. There is no world real or fake where genocide is right in the slightest

and scale makes it right or wrong. Like Reiner/Berthold/Annie killing 80% or so people inside the walls is lesser evil than eren committing golbal genocide. That's the point here. All the characters we all know from AOT are despicable in their own rights. This ain't a fairy tale, war brings forth worst versions of themselves from each and everyone.
Feb 11, 2022 10:08 AM

Nov 2020
certifiedbinger said:
Tokoya said:

They wanted to try but unfortunately Hizuru blocked their path. his does mean that diplomacy is possible in AoT they just need time and for that eren does not have to go past killing the military and hence he does not plan on just killing military he is wrong.

═════════════════════════════
You're going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road.
It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn't it?
I'm sure you'll overcome this.
You'll walk again... soon.

═════════════════════════════
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Feb 20, 2022

282 by DeepBlue42 »»
Jun 10, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

545 by BUDDERBRADY »»
Jun 5, 4:30 AM

» Is Armin useless?

sadpotatoh - Mar 23, 2022

32 by escarabajo »»
Jun 4, 7:40 PM

» Isayama is a literal God of storytelling. ( 1 2 )

Piromysl - Jan 30, 2022

59 by Piromysl »»
May 19, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

540 by wibugar »»
May 10, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.