Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 3, 2017 5:34 AM
Oct 2016
Title ^^^^

I really hope it turns out to be well executed and a bit original.
Well dayum
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 3, 2017 5:56 AM
Dec 2015
I don't know, if you have read the original content (i have read the manga and the novel).
His concept is to send a whole class in a fantasy world and the MC is the weakest of his classroom.

This universe his a little dark (particulary in the beginning) and the MC his a anti-hero.

Concerning his harem that we can see in the different picture, the MC is focus on single relation and i think it is more interesting. The MC isn't a general Isekai MC who can make a choice and stay undecided.

Personnaly, I am hyped by this Anime because I ove the novel and the studio in charge is White Fox.

I hope, you will give it a chance.

PS : sorry for my english because I am not a English native
Dec 3, 2017 9:20 AM

Apr 2016
I got hyped while reading the novel so I hope they can maintain that on the anime adaptation.
The MC is interesting

Dec 4, 2017 8:52 AM
Jul 2017
So i guess its going to be a generic isekai with an original mc and a darker tone? Spoilers! Spoilers Spoilers!

Just checked the mcs wikipage and there are like 2 pages straight of weapons/skills, so op mc is check.
And there are like 5+ characters listed as wife. So he isnt an undecicive little wimp like in every other iseaki. So my question is how much of the wives and his powers will we get to see? It seems like there may be a timeskip and several flashbacks to the abyss. Is thiis correct?
Dec 4, 2017 8:57 AM

May 2012
Noting wrong with generic show

Also, original anime are not always good
Dec 4, 2017 10:13 AM

Sep 2013
It's a bit edgy and wish fulfillment so not exactly generic.
Dec 4, 2017 10:14 AM

Apr 2016
It's Isekai Light Novel, that's all i can need to know.
Dec 4, 2017 7:22 PM

May 2014
thepath said:
Noting wrong with generic show

Also, original anime are not always good

I agree with that, but if you'll go for the generic route, at least do it well and make it interesting to see. An OP MC isn't bad, but a bland and boring OP MC without personality and character that girls love without apparent reason and whose power and "dark and serious" nature is explained in an attempt to cover up his lack of characterization isn't good, and it's something already very seen.
Dec 21, 2017 2:24 PM

Jan 2013
There are some generics in it from the Novel, however, what nowadays doesn't have even a slightest hint of repetitiveness?

Overall the Novel is great. The Manga misses out a bit of the undertones and so I'm not looking forward to the Anime since as far as I know it goes.

Original Source ---> Cut stuff out ---> Manga ---> Cut MORE out. ---> Anime.

So while I think the novel is fucken excellent. I can only look at the anime with a 'glass half empty' view.
I live to make the impossible, possible. - Lightning, FF13

Kindness without strength will make others devour you. Strength without kindness will make you devour yourself. - nightcore34.

If I could choose between knowing absolutely everything in the universe or having one normal apple to eat. I'd choose the apple. For knowing everything, means experiencing nothing. - nightcore34

The worst people are not those who do evil knowing its wrong. It's those who do wrong thinking, believing, they have the right to do so. - nightcore34

None can stand the ticking of the clock. All will fall with the Reapers knock. - nightcore34
Dec 21, 2017 2:42 PM

Sep 2014
He fucks all the girls tho, so at least the MC isn't a loser.
Dec 21, 2017 2:47 PM

Oct 2014
nightcore34 said:
There are some generics in it from the Novel, however, what nowadays doesn't have even a slightest hint of repetitiveness?

Overall the Novel is great. The Manga misses out a bit of the undertones and so I'm not looking forward to the Anime since as far as I know it goes.

So while I think the novel is fucken excellent. I can only look at the anime with a 'glass half empty' view.

AFAIK the anime is based on the LN, not the manga. Also when you say "original source" are you refering to the WN or LN version? They are not quite the same.
Dec 21, 2017 3:04 PM

Jan 2013
Grey-Zone said:
nightcore34 said:

AFAIK the anime is based on the LN, not the manga. Also when you say "original source" are you refering to the WN or LN version? They are not quite the same.

When I refer to original source I'm merely saying it in general not referring to Arifureta specifically.
I live to make the impossible, possible. - Lightning, FF13

Kindness without strength will make others devour you. Strength without kindness will make you devour yourself. - nightcore34.

If I could choose between knowing absolutely everything in the universe or having one normal apple to eat. I'd choose the apple. For knowing everything, means experiencing nothing. - nightcore34

The worst people are not those who do evil knowing its wrong. It's those who do wrong thinking, believing, they have the right to do so. - nightcore34

None can stand the ticking of the clock. All will fall with the Reapers knock. - nightcore34
Dec 21, 2017 3:23 PM

Jan 2015
It's based on an isekai light novel. That's like asking is water still going to be wet tomorrow.

I'll amuse you, though. The staff and original creators have done nothing of worth. The art and designs are basic, generic modern fare. The synopsis is absolutely nothing new and if Re:Zero is any indicator of White Fox's execution of isekai, you have all the answers you need.
Dec 29, 2017 6:39 PM

Feb 2016
Here's to hoping they don't butcher one of the best isekai stories along with one of the best lolis...
Dec 29, 2017 7:13 PM

Jan 2008
Not original at all, there are other isekai with similar power fashion as this show, Re:Monster and Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken for example, which I would honestly had preferred than this but will take what I can get.

This will basically be the epitome of a chuuni's wet dream.
Jan 2, 2018 9:52 PM

Jul 2017
Well, is it going to be generic?
Not really. I have never really seen such a plot where the mc suffers this much right off the bat.
I think it will generate enough hype even next to these amazing shows so give it a go.
If they can make it as brutal as in the manga and LN it'll sure have success
Jan 2, 2018 10:42 PM
Jan 2018
I've read the web novel past the ending chapter 178. It could be a generic anime and the after story is fantastic. Basically good for generic anime. The after story arcs is what I'am excited to see if this got generic. I am currently reading the web novel chapter 291. If the anime turns 'sh*t', read the novel, it's better.
Jan 3, 2018 12:00 AM
Jun 2015
Troll12345678966 said:
So i guess its going to be a generic isekai with an original mc and a darker tone? Spoilers! Spoilers Spoilers!

Just checked the mcs wikipage and there are like 2 pages straight of weapons/skills, so op mc is check.
And there are like 5+ characters listed as wife. So he isnt an undecicive little wimp like in every other iseaki. So my question is how much of the wives and his powers will we get to see? It seems like there may be a timeskip and several flashbacks to the abyss. Is thiis correct?

The "wives" in here are either at high levels or climb up to levels in which normal people in this world almost never actually reached before. The MC though, is still much higher than that and only, for a long time sees one girl as his actual "lover". Personally my concern with this adaptation is that the actual image of the MC in the front cover doesn't quite suit the personality of the character as much as the manga. If the anime goes to the end of the story, which I'm doubtful about unless this goes beyond 12 episodes, it should show all the characters. I'm neating the end of the light novel and I don't see any time skips or flashbacks or at least none too large to be confused as to what happens.
Jan 3, 2018 6:48 AM
Jul 2017
No-one_special said:
Troll12345678966 said:

The "wives" in here are either at high levels or climb up to levels in which normal people in this world almost never actually reached before. The MC though, is still much higher than that and only, for a long time sees one girl as his actual "lover". Personally my concern with this adaptation is that the actual image of the MC in the front cover doesn't quite suit the personality of the character as much as the manga. If the anime goes to the end of the story, which I'm doubtful about unless this goes beyond 12 episodes, it should show all the characters. I'm neating the end of the light novel and I don't see any time skips or flashbacks or at least none too large to be confused as to what happens.
Hmmm, you say he sees one as his actual lover. Does that mean that this worlds idea of martige isnt as «strict» as in our own?? And if he sees one girl as his actual lover does that mean there is a confession?? And that the rest are just barging in on their relationship wothouyt him wanting them to?
And my guess is tht this will be a 12 episode with an ambigous ending to draw people into the LN thus boosting the LN sales whereas the anime will be left largely un conclusive. Just like every other isekai anime. (More or less)
Jan 4, 2018 6:23 PM
Mar 2017
Yes.
I have read the web novel and the manga series. It started off well I was enjoying it and then it went into the generic isekai harem route rather than what I was there for, the revenge plot. There's better stuff out there you just have to wade through trash like this to find it
Jan 5, 2018 4:47 AM
Apr 2013
Starts out really strong, the first couple novels were quite interesting, after most of the main goals are completed it starts going downhill, although that's quite far along and if it's only 12 episodes it shouldn't even make it to that point. I dropped it around the dragon girl part so I don't know if it gets better later.
Jan 5, 2018 4:25 PM
Jan 2017
-POST HAS BEEN MANUALLY REMOVED BY USER-
MeguminDarknessJul 4, 2019 7:18 PM
Jan 8, 2018 2:07 PM

Oct 2012
This is going to be a wreck without a doubt.

And from the cover picture they seemed to have absolutely destroyed Yue's looks and Hajime's look is.. kinda... you know..

I really hope they don't try to overdo this sh*t but i'm already disappointed by 1. art, 2. genres listed, 3. they made this into an anime.

Guess i'll watch the first episode and know if i was right or not.
Jan 11, 2018 5:53 PM
Sep 2014
I can only say that the mc will change immediately in episode 1
Jan 12, 2018 7:39 PM
Jun 2015
Troll12345678966 said:
No-one_special said:

The "wives" in here are either at high levels or climb up to levels in which normal people in this world almost never actually reached before. The MC though, is still much higher than that and only, for a long time sees one girl as his actual "lover". Personally my concern with this adaptation is that the actual image of the MC in the front cover doesn't quite suit the personality of the character as much as the manga. If the anime goes to the end of the story, which I'm doubtful about unless this goes beyond 12 episodes, it should show all the characters. I'm nearing the end of the light novel and I don't see any time skips or flashbacks or at least none too large to be confused as to what happens.
Hmmm, you say he sees one as his actual lover. Does that mean that this worlds idea of martige isnt as «strict» as in our own?? And if he sees one girl as his actual lover does that mean there is a confession?? And that the rest are just barging in on their relationship wothouyt him wanting them to?
And my guess is tht this will be a 12 episode with an ambigous ending to draw people into the LN thus boosting the LN sales whereas the anime will be left largely un conclusive. Just like every other isekai anime. (More or less)

Most of what you're saying is right bit the MC isn't against the others being there and that world isn't particularly opposed to a polyamorous relationship.

P.S I just wanna say at least he's not a typical dense protagonist that's completely clueless. The MC is aware he has a harem but generally doesn't care.
Apr 23, 2018 6:32 AM

Mar 2013
Keyword being harem, anything with that tag is bound to be in the gutter. Can't they just write a thrilling, serious action novel or some shit? Or anything that isn't romance. Oh, forgot that those dumbass writers are mainly guys with the dream of getting a bunch of girls to after their dick, which wouldn't happened in their merry life so they wrote such thing to escape reality and can't resorted to actually realizing that ain't nobody wanting them sorry ass, unless they strike it gold, that is, hence where gold diggers will come into play. Sorry but there's just way too much lost respect when it comes to light novel and the harem genre. It is fucking everywhere, and make the whole media seems like a dump of bad goods. Luckily, there's still a lot of good light novels out there, and let's hope that those get adapted instead. I don't know why they kept trying to produced more harem anime when only very famous entries like High school DxD will surely collected profits, while the others would be forgotten and fell into oblivion. Guess it got something to do with harem light novel itself actually selling instead of the anime counterpart. Not much to complaint though, as at least it isn't like the harem boom during 2007-2010 back then as there's bound to be 2-4 harem titles (originated from visual novel) every fucking season. Those goddamn days are over.
Arisa_LucifiriaApr 23, 2018 6:35 AM
Apr 24, 2018 5:08 PM
Apr 2018
i dunno your definition of word generic but yeah i guess
but i can say the novel is great beginning and end(the middle part was '...ugh')

anyway this was made for chuuni's, because the author is Chuuni Suki(i love chuuni) anyways.
A chuuni must be OP right? oh, he actually starts from weak though and crawls up.
Also the mc didn't want a harem, it's the main heroine's fault anyways, he's deeply in love with her and can't go againts her. Actually, i didnt like the main heroine so im glad there's a harem route :p

If this'll be only 12 eps, then 3 eps for each of the 4 girls, it'll end up with the battle with the pervert. I expect many skip parts, sigh
ak0ztik_1Apr 24, 2018 5:12 PM
Sep 7, 2018 3:44 AM
Sep 2018
Well after reading LN series,I actually get excited and recommend it to become anime,because I like a "RPG" anime like Danmachi
From plotting seems good,there a lot "ACTION" than "Harem" battles which make this Series different against another "Harem" series
Beside that,MC has a strong attitude against his "Harem" girl,He only fall for 1 girl (for now).That make this series unlike another Harem anime,which MC blushing and turn like idiot.
The ADVENTURE is very excited,more quest and action too
Hmm sadly it will become "Echi" too according to LN Vol 1.
But that's okay for fans service
I hope this Anime covered about 7-8 it's Vol LN
So I can watch 24 eps (maybe).
That's my opinion.Thanks
Oct 21, 2018 3:37 AM

Apr 2014
It is genuinely good in the beginning but becomes flat out generic afterwards with the MC solving and power through everything because he's the Protagonist.
If you turn your brain off and ride the harem then its pretty good. Way up from the rest of its generic herd and I like the after stories.

Dec 19, 2018 12:04 AM
Feb 2014
I don't know what's more annoying, people using only the genre tags to claim a series is crap or people reading parts of the series and claiming they know every thing about it.

First, yes this is a harem series. Ok, now that we got that out there we should add some more detail to that because not all harem series are bad. The first thing to know is the MC only sees one female as a romantic interest. He does come to love the others but not until much later in the story. The second thing is this MC is not a blank slate, he has a personality and is not a whimp about sex as he sleeps with the main girl at the end of the first LN (technically she practically rapes him, but meh).

Now this series has some flaws and to be honest the biggest of them is why I am worried about the anime if it's only going to have 12 episodes. The story gets dragged out in the middle parts, it's so bad I wanted to just skip over sections but couldn't because every now and then there would be a bit of character growth or the main plot inches forward. Another issue I have with the series is the ending of the main series is kind of out of left field, it was almost like at the very end the author realized that his MC was too powerful and had little to no real challenge in the story so he decided to throw an even more OP character in at the last minute and even did a bit of recon of the story (at least in the WN, the LN fixed this a bit)

As for the other girls marring the MC, this happens at the very very end and is only explained in the after stories. However, through out the entire series the MC does come to slowly love his harem. This is one part that I felt the pacing was really good. Also not all of the girls love the MC right away, one doesn't really fall in love with him until after she is in the party, which was nice to see.

All in all the story is ok and above average for it's genre. That said there are far better isekai harem series out there that would deserve a full adaptation much more than this series. My personal favorite being Mushoku Tensei, once you read that story no other isekai harem story will ever be that good to you.
Dec 20, 2018 9:14 AM
May 2016
Elegade said:
He fucks all the girls tho, so at least the MC isn't a loser.

So he's just a scum.
Dec 28, 2018 5:55 PM
Jun 2015
is this going to be generic is too ambiguous because generic refer to wide group. if the generic mean to dark generic then half yes, if refer to harem generic then yes, if refer to generic isekai pattern then almost yes. i think we must specify what kind of generic that we will discuss in this thread to make this thread discussion didn't too wide
Dec 29, 2018 7:42 AM
Dec 2017
Troll12345678966 said:

I wont say the MC is original in design because the appearance change is similar to Tokyo Ghoul
Like hair turning white and eyepatch and all
Dec 29, 2018 7:49 AM
Dec 2017
Troll12345678966 said:
No-one_special said:

Confession!! You are being quiet soft bro. It went like the MC loses his virginity in the first LN. you are expecting too less.
Jan 14, 2019 6:18 AM
Nov 2018
Based off the synopsis it sounds almost identical to The Rising of the Sheid Hero but i’m sure it will still be somewhat different and hopefully interesting.I’m a sucker for OP MC’s.
Jan 15, 2019 5:22 PM
Dec 2018
Just reading the synopsis, I'm getting very slight Re:Zero vibes from this. The comments in this thread aren't making me optimistic, but I'll still give it a shot once the premier comes around.
Jan 24, 2019 1:56 PM

Jul 2017
First let's move on to what is Generic. Generic comes more from things taken from others, literally things that were already in many other Animes, I'm almost in volume 5, so I can draw the following conclusions:

In the Isekai it is almost completely normal that there is Hárem, so it is completely normal for that to be, to begin with. What is the Isekai? The genre Isekai comes from the "Teleportation" or "resurrection" in an Alternative world, examples we have Konosuba (A parody) Isekai Wa smartphone to tomo ni (It seems parody), Re: zero (Little by little Hárem?) Mondaiji tachi, The Rising of the Shield Hero, among many others, while harem is the first two, wait, Arifureta is included, only because Hajime has about 10 waifus.

Now comes another issue, generally the Isekai besides Harem have a clear fantasy, in Arifureta, I would say that it is more "Dark Fantasy", at least according to the novels, the PV is a bit strange, if "Azure Flame" is red and Donner and Schlag walk shorter than they seemed, it is not uncommon to get a little censorship.

Now let's talk a little more about Arifureta, if, basically, he starts with Hajime Nagumo as a normal person, he is rejected by the people in his class, just because the most beautiful girl fell in love with him and he for not supporting anyone wants to send them to all to another world (It ended up including in the trip), and then it falls into the depths of what seems to be one of the 7 labyrinths, where the gods go basically play with the humans, supposedly the whole class had amazing powers and he is just a blacksmith, but he managed to survive in that hell and passes a series of follies to be that "Bad boy with eye patch", until then, in Volume 4 speaks with his teacher, and I do not say that changed his personality so much, making him a worthy protagonist of a story like the one he is in, his ideal of returning to his house and killing those who stand in his way is still fixed there, and it is one of the things that he likes, because if not for that small change (Au let's just say the kindness and was more open, managing to smile more and bother less, more than anything say "More tolerant to what surrounds him") does it well, and does not take away the epiquism with what started.

(Sorry for my bad English)
Jan 27, 2019 12:11 PM
Jul 2018
It's extremely generic and a bad light novel.
Jan 27, 2019 12:26 PM

Jul 2015
FatherAnime said:

its easily fixable
just add fanservice and gore and booom best controversional anime of the season .... isekai rules

Well...
Jan 27, 2019 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
Loathsome said:
FatherAnime said:

its easily fixable
just add fanservice and gore and booom best controversional anime of the season .... isekai rules
You've just basically summed up the entire series. Throw in constant unnecessary wish fulfillment and an overpowered main character, and you've got yourself a steaming pile of Arifureta.
Jan 29, 2019 4:12 AM
Aug 2018
FatherAnime said:
Loathsome said:

its easily fixable
You've just basically summed up the entire series. Throw in constant unnecessary wish fulfillment and an overpowered main character, and you've got yourself a steaming pile of Arifureta.

Hey at least it'll be better than kenja no mago.
Jan 30, 2019 1:01 PM

Jul 2017
Oh right, let me apologize, I'm talking to people who criticize isekai for being isekai. They are kind of people who think that animes like Re: Zero, SAO, High School DxD, Date a Live and Jojo's are the best animes in the world.

Fan service ... Almost everything anime has it, Gore does not have much, obviously the anime will be censored, is mature. Unlike many of his animes in which the Harem never have developed characters and the protagonists are a lot of queers, at least Hajime is a character that changes and that shows what kind of protagonist must have the anime of his caliber.

But oh, stop, I'm wrong, I'm practically in the reading volume 7, all of you (mostly) only read up to volume 2 or 3. As you can see, many people have no taste for real stories.

But well, Arifureta is an unceasing story, if I am a good critic, it would be because of the theme that maybe the labyrinths become short, but they are all equally impressive, Hajime never left his ideal of returning home, and the change he had It was one that obviously had to be done.

For my part, I like all the girls that Hajime has, from Yue to Shizuku (Disappointed a little Kaori but good), while still thinking that even a Harem as poor as To Love Ru or High School DxD or even DAL and a isekai as boring as ... Oh sorry, I forgot the anime of the filthy slug that ... Tensei Shittara Slime Datta ken? and a thing as frightening as Isekai wa smartphone to tomo ni, then it does not make sense to want to argue xD
Feb 5, 2019 4:04 AM
Aug 2018
Hiroshi_Saito said:
Oh right, let me apologize, I'm talking to people who criticize isekai for being isekai. They are kind of people who think that animes like Re: Zero, SAO, High School DxD, Date a Live and Jojo's are the best animes in the world.

Fan service ... Almost everything anime has it, Gore does not have much, obviously the anime will be censored, is mature. Unlike many of his animes in which the Harem never have developed characters and the protagonists are a lot of queers, at least Hajime is a character that changes and that shows what kind of protagonist must have the anime of his caliber.

But oh, stop, I'm wrong, I'm practically in the reading volume 7, all of you (mostly) only read up to volume 2 or 3. As you can see, many people have no taste for real stories.

But well, Arifureta is an unceasing story, if I am a good critic, it would be because of the theme that maybe the labyrinths become short, but they are all equally impressive, Hajime never left his ideal of returning home, and the change he had It was one that obviously had to be done.

For my part, I like all the girls that Hajime has, from Yue to Shizuku (Disappointed a little Kaori but good), while still thinking that even a Harem as poor as To Love Ru or High School DxD or even DAL and a isekai as boring as ... Oh sorry, I forgot the anime of the filthy slug that ... Tensei Shittara Slime Datta ken? and a thing as frightening as Isekai wa smartphone to tomo ni, then it does not make sense to want to argue xD

I'm on volume 10 and it's still fine to me. I'm not super into the whole harem thing, but it's okay I guess. I don't get everyone hating on isekai though. If you don't like it, don't watch it?
Feb 5, 2019 8:27 AM

Jul 2017
MastaJiggyWiggy said:
Hiroshi_Saito said:

I'm on volume 10 and it's still fine to me. I'm not super into the whole harem thing, but it's okay I guess. I don't get everyone hating on isekai though. If you don't like it, don't watch it?

I do not know where your comment is going, because as far as I know, I'm just defending the work, I do not criticize it at any time, it's literally I mean it is at least different from the whole bunch of generic Animes, nothing more.

Because many of the people who say that Arifureta is generic or only reads 1-4 volumes, are fan of animes where the protagonist does not do anything with the Harem, or does not realize that the girls around him fall in love or even there is even character development, besides that Isekai anime is criticized when a majority are different, the only problem is the variety of characters, but that is repeated even in anime that are not Isekai

How much more will the Isekai be criticized if they know that it is part of Japan's belief? They are watching animes, obviously coming from Japan, not television trash from other countries, and less Mexican novels (Although personally I never saw one)

I like the kind of thinking of teleportation to another world or reincarnation in another world, I see it more real than mixing fantasy with parts of the real world. The issue, of course, like everything, depends on how it is applied

If you do not like the Harem, do not look at it, it's easy, if you do not like Japanese beliefs, then go see cartoon drawings of anime or a television novel, which I assure you, are not much better than insurance animes .

Because of all that the anime or Japanese games are becoming too Americanized, I saw animes like the beginning of Tate no Yuusha, some reference to Indiana Jones in Dark Souls or even in Arifureta or other animes, that "Americanization" is ending the fact of respect the Japanese culture in the anime, just so that those who mourn and implore that they are different are happy ... so could ruin part of the future of the anime, because instead of respecting their culture, and see that a good part they are masterpieces, and at the same time, criticizing less, they start to criticize unnecessarily hard things

I like the Harem. Do you know why? It is not simply because a protagonist falls in love or a lot of girls fall in love with a character, exposing a kind of "What would happen if you were surrounded by girls?", No, they are like a lot of different points of romance, and situations that can they be fanciful or not for the viewer? Do you think that such a thing, that a lot of girls or men can have a bond of friendship so great to maintain the fact that everyone is in love with the same person? It is impossible or at least complicated, but in an anime, which many say, "An animated caricature" is beautiful, showing different points of view about love, and different reasons, from the stupidest to the most real, something like that at least it shows animes like Arifureta between possibly a lot more, although the person that makes all that possible, in Arifureta was nobody but Yue, leaving and respecting the feelings of the other girls to their freedom, sooner or later the others are understanding or knowing, whatever.

I hope that with that they understand my point of view more, that although I do not want to change yours, but at least clarify that it is better to observe the animes and take advantage of the good things that most have a lot, that only see the Bad points.
Feb 7, 2019 1:52 AM
Aug 2018
Hiroshi_Saito said:
MastaJiggyWiggy said:

I do not know where your comment is going, because as far as I know, I'm just defending the work, I do not criticize it at any time, it's literally I mean it is at least different from the whole bunch of generic Animes, nothing more.

Because many of the people who say that Arifureta is generic or only reads 1-4 volumes, are fan of animes where the protagonist does not do anything with the Harem, or does not realize that the girls around him fall in love or even there is even character development, besides that Isekai anime is criticized when a majority are different, the only problem is the variety of characters, but that is repeated even in anime that are not Isekai

How much more will the Isekai be criticized if they know that it is part of Japan's belief? They are watching animes, obviously coming from Japan, not television trash from other countries, and less Mexican novels (Although personally I never saw one)

I like the kind of thinking of teleportation to another world or reincarnation in another world, I see it more real than mixing fantasy with parts of the real world. The issue, of course, like everything, depends on how it is applied

If you do not like the Harem, do not look at it, it's easy, if you do not like Japanese beliefs, then go see cartoon drawings of anime or a television novel, which I assure you, are not much better than insurance animes .

Because of all that the anime or Japanese games are becoming too Americanized, I saw animes like the beginning of Tate no Yuusha, some reference to Indiana Jones in Dark Souls or even in Arifureta or other animes, that "Americanization" is ending the fact of respect the Japanese culture in the anime, just so that those who mourn and implore that they are different are happy ... so could ruin part of the future of the anime, because instead of respecting their culture, and see that a good part they are masterpieces, and at the same time, criticizing less, they start to criticize unnecessarily hard things

I like the Harem. Do you know why? It is not simply because a protagonist falls in love or a lot of girls fall in love with a character, exposing a kind of "What would happen if you were surrounded by girls?", No, they are like a lot of different points of romance, and situations that can they be fanciful or not for the viewer? Do you think that such a thing, that a lot of girls or men can have a bond of friendship so great to maintain the fact that everyone is in love with the same person? It is impossible or at least complicated, but in an anime, which many say, "An animated caricature" is beautiful, showing different points of view about love, and different reasons, from the stupidest to the most real, something like that at least it shows animes like Arifureta between possibly a lot more, although the person that makes all that possible, in Arifureta was nobody but Yue, leaving and respecting the feelings of the other girls to their freedom, sooner or later the others are understanding or knowing, whatever.

I hope that with that they understand my point of view more, that although I do not want to change yours, but at least clarify that it is better to observe the animes and take advantage of the good things that most have a lot, that only see the Bad points.

Sorry I wrote that at 4am, I don't know where I was going either. I guess this anime would be a harem, but I personally wouldn't count it. He chooses his girl early on and sticks with her. I agree with you on most of your points though.
Feb 7, 2019 1:56 AM

Jul 2015
MastaJiggyWiggy said:
FatherAnime said:

At least kenja no mago is not a garbage harem like this one
Feb 7, 2019 2:10 AM
Aug 2018
tragedydesu said:
MastaJiggyWiggy said:

They're really similar in that aspect considering both MCs only focus on one girl. So if you say Arifureta is a garbage harem then Kenja no Mago is too.
Feb 7, 2019 2:11 AM
Apr 2016
Here we go, another Shield Hero incoming...
Feb 7, 2019 2:38 AM

Jul 2015
MastaJiggyWiggy said:
tragedydesu said:

They're really similar in that aspect considering both MCs only focus on one girl. So if you say Arifureta is a garbage harem then Kenja no Mago is too.

Harems are not about if the mc is loyal to one girl or not
it's about how many girl have romantic feelings for the mc

in arifutera all the girls have romantic feelings for the mc
in kenja no majo there is multiple couples and only one girl love the mc
tragedydesuFeb 7, 2019 2:45 AM
Feb 7, 2019 2:47 AM
Aug 2018
tragedydesu said:
MastaJiggyWiggy said:

Harems is not about if the mc is loyal to one girl or not
it's about how many girl have romantic feelings for the mc

in arifutera all the girls have romantic feelings for the mc
in kenja no majo there is multiple couples and only one girl love the mc

I'm sorry. I must not have been interested enough to pay close enough attention. All anyone ever did was mention how amazing the MC was and be amazed. He was just born that way or whatever, he didn't struggle as much to gain his strength as the MC in Arifureta so I got bored. Can you blame me? To each his own though, I'm glad you enjoy Kenja no Mago.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2019

174 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Yesterday, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2019

189 by victorjonas »»
May 17, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

104 by Teemplario »»
May 6, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2019

108 by Teemplario »»
May 6, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2019

160 by Teemplario »»
May 6, 8:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.