Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 18, 2017 7:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, it looks like that teacher is awake now but geez, what a bad attitude. He's still one of the worst characters imo with his personality.

Despite the drama going on, I felt the episode was lighthearted with its usual comedy. Really felt like Inaba carried a good amount of responsibility this episode.

Sep 18, 2017 9:04 AM

Aug 2013
Here I thought I should feel sorry for the teacher since he was possessed but his personality is just as worse.

Tashiro was not injured though. The way Hase was worried about Inaba made it look like they are lovers.

Sep 18, 2017 9:26 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Damn, a lot of shit went down here o_o

I like that Miura was a psychopath even without being possessed.
Sep 18, 2017 9:52 AM

Jun 2015
I felt sorry for Miura when the monster left him, but he is still a psychopath. His personality is still just as bad. You can't save everyone. Inanba tried his best. I'm glad Tashiro is okay and doesn't remember what happened to her. Hase being worried over Inaba was funny.
Sep 18, 2017 9:53 AM
Jan 2016
i feel bad for miura in some ways after all those kind of false allegations happen all the time nowadays and ruin peoples lives
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Sep 18, 2017 9:54 AM

Jan 2015
That's right, Hase. Inaba need to train more and level up soon.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 18, 2017 9:56 AM
Sep 2015
Look like lovers? They actually are!
Sep 18, 2017 10:07 AM

Apr 2016
Finally , next week we get some fanservice.
Sep 18, 2017 10:27 AM

Oct 2012
Good episode. I really liked the water through the fingers analogy.
Sep 18, 2017 4:47 PM

Jul 2015
Any feminist would like to comment on that?

Sep 18, 2017 5:26 PM
Mar 2017
@modboy I agree with the water analogy was a good touch. I thought there was a lot of introspection this week Inaba taking on the heavy thinking once more. My gaydar is seriously going through the roof with Inaba....

"she's attractive...*objectively speaking*" I know of only one type of guy that says that...especially in anime! The "love hurts" comment once Hase whupped Inaba's butt was a bit of a laugh too.

I was all set with a tinge of sadness at ep12 thinking how long before it comes back...but looks like it's here for a long AND a good time! Keep them coming I say!

HaseXInaba forever!!
Sep 18, 2017 5:28 PM
Mar 2017
phantomfandom said:
Look like lovers? They actually are!

care to cite your sources? Unless spoilers of course...I mean all the hints are there but as others said it could just be a very deep bromance no homo kind of thing
Sep 18, 2017 5:35 PM

Jan 2008
BlackstarFallen said:
I felt sorry for Miura when the monster left him, but he is still a psychopath. His personality is still just as bad. You can't save everyone. Inanba tried his best. I'm glad Tashiro is okay and doesn't remember what happened to her. Hase being worried over Inaba was funny.

The first 3 times he tried to literally kill somebody, could be chalked up to being possessed by the id....but the 4th time was all him, taking no personal responsibility.
My thoughts of the episode from start to finish and Inaba's actions summed up in one image:

Inaba deserved those slaps from Hase, hopefully that wake up him from his naivete. Tashio not remembering anything happening from being the victim of multiple attempted murders, was the only saving grace, otherwise I'd have to hate on Inaba even more for enabling Miura's subsequent attempts at their lives which would normally leave someone traumatized. Hell, her forgetting everything may have been a coping mechanism from PTSD. I'm just glad this arc is over and done with...but since it left a bad aftertaste, I'm lowering my overall score for this series when I tried to give it the benefit of the doubt of being potentially really great series--now it's just average.
Sep 18, 2017 5:39 PM
Mar 2017
4kicks said:
BlackstarFallen said:

The first 3 times he tried to literally kill somebody, could be chalked up to being possessed by the id....but the 4th time was all him, taking no personal responsibility.
My thoughts of the episode from start to finish and Inaba's actions summed up in one image:

Inaba deserved those slaps from Hase, hopefully that wake up him from his naivete. Tashio not remembering anything happening from being the victim of multiple attempted murders, was the only saving grace, otherwise I'd have to hate on Inaba even more for enabling Miura's subsequent attempts at their lives which would normally leave someone traumatized. Hell, her forgetting everything may have been a coping mechanism from PTSD. I'm just glad this arc is over and done with...but since it left a bad aftertaste, I'm lowering my overall score for this series when I tried to give it the benefit of the doubt of being potentially really great series--now it's just average.

Well, she did get a blow to the head...I'm calling convenient amnesia ;)
Sep 18, 2017 5:40 PM

Sep 2011
He's no Oota, but I could settle for Hase. I'm not sure what his real motive for being close to Inaba is, but from what we know about him he is kind of adorable.
Sep 18, 2017 6:22 PM
Mar 2017
Shirasho said:
He's no Oota, but I could settle for Hase. I'm not sure what his real motive for being close to Inaba is, but from what we know about him he is kind of adorable.

The heart wants what the heart wants :)
Sep 18, 2017 6:42 PM
Jun 2017
The teacher gets a bad rep, and though it shows it it totally just passes over the evil witches who sought to ruin his life.

The id monster gradually devours ones mind so why would it not be reasonable for him to have still remain psychotic afterwards, why who he actually want to kill inaba when his issue was with women?

The actual way the story went: goodhearted teacher becomes drama instructor, students rather than shut up and follow the instructors simply instructions relating to how to act a play get their panties in a bunch and decided to be evil b****** and smear the teachers name in the worse way possible, teacher fights against accusations while no doubt being outcast by other students and teachers, teacher leaves school, tries to distance himself and to regain a sense of his former self, teacher manages to recuperate a bit after awhile and joins a new school, however having been treated so viciously before and not wanting to go through that again teacher has become less engaged and less caring about his job/students (a literal empty shell of his former self), teacher gets possessed by a woman hating monster, woman hating monster causes teacher to become psychotic and go after an innocent female student, while the monster is possessing him it eats away at his mind and he gains a sense of relief and pleasure from engaging in those psychotic behaviors, monster gets removed but the effects it had on him remain those teacher still ends up seeking to carry out psychotic behaviors as his body is now addicted to it and he is convinced it is the only thing that will make him feel better........teacher now gets looked down upon as always having been a psychotic bastard who just couldn't be saved.

on the roof when inaba wanted to punch the teacher that was beyond stupid, he was obviously still traumatized by what the girls did to him and so was incapable of moving forward past it (would we punch a rape victim for still being traumatized over it?), also he said nothing deserving of being punched a teacher/instructor saying that all the students needed to do was follow his orders/do as he say is perfectly fine, he is literally there to tell them what to do and how to do it when it comes to the specific task (in this cause when it comes to drama club related activities, such as how to act a specific play).

This set of episodes had a good start with inaba and even tashiro trying to understand the teacher and the reason he acts and does the things he do (though is prying into peoples background without their knowledge and consent really a good thing), it was also good of inaba to protect the teacher when he attacked tashiro since at that point the teacher was fully possessed......tashiro realizing that the teacher still needs help after the id monster was removed was also great, but basically turning his back on the teacher and seeing him as just some horrible adult who will always be an horrible adult was crap that dismissed the very reasons he became an horrible adult.
Sep 18, 2017 7:29 PM
Mar 2017
Comeon20x said:
The teacher gets a bad rep, and though it shows it it totally just passes over the evil witches who sought to ruin his life.

The id monster gradually devours ones mind so why would it not be reasonable for him to have still remain psychotic afterwards, why who he actually want to kill inaba when his issue was with women?

The actual way the story went: goodhearted teacher becomes drama instructor, students rather than shut up and follow the instructors simply instructions relating to how to act a play get their panties in a bunch and decided to be evil b****** and smear the teachers name in the worse way possible, teacher fights against accusations while no doubt being outcast by other students and teachers, teacher leaves school, tries to distance himself and to regain a sense of his former self, teacher manages to recuperate a bit after awhile and joins a new school, however having been treated so viciously before and not wanting to go through that again teacher has become less engaged and less caring about his job/students (a literal empty shell of his former self), teacher gets possessed by a woman hating monster, woman hating monster causes teacher to become psychotic and go after an innocent female student, while the monster is possessing him it eats away at his mind and he gains a sense of relief and pleasure from engaging in those psychotic behaviors, monster gets removed but the effects it had on him remain those teacher still ends up seeking to carry out psychotic behaviors as his body is now addicted to it and he is convinced it is the only thing that will make him feel better........teacher now gets looked down upon as always having been a psychotic bastard who just couldn't be saved.

on the roof when inaba wanted to punch the teacher that was beyond stupid, he was obviously still traumatized by what the girls did to him and so was incapable of moving forward past it (would we punch a rape victim for still being traumatized over it?), also he said nothing deserving of being punched a teacher/instructor saying that all the students needed to do was follow his orders/do as he say is perfectly fine, he is literally there to tell them what to do and how to do it when it comes to the specific task (in this cause when it comes to drama club related activities, such as how to act a specific play).

This set of episodes had a good start with inaba and even tashiro trying to understand the teacher and the reason he acts and does the things he do (though is prying into peoples background without their knowledge and consent really a good thing), it was also good of inaba to protect the teacher when he attacked tashiro since at that point the teacher was fully possessed......tashiro realizing that the teacher still needs help after the id monster was removed was also great, but basically turning his back on the teacher and seeing him as just some horrible adult who will always be an horrible adult was crap that dismissed the very reasons he became an horrible adult.

Possibly...I thought he was looking way too crazy-mad about how they wouldn't do what he said - so I had the feeling he was a control freak who then had a predisposition to misogyny but you're totally right about the little b****es - if that hadn't happened who knows. Still I think they were showing that he had that potential in him and only needed a catalyst. As they say - you can't polish a turd.
Sep 18, 2017 8:20 PM
Jun 2017
I didn't really get crazy mad, but even so I'd say most teachers/instructors who care get mad when you wont listen (until they learn to just give up, and as a result will send you to the principal office or drop you from the club)...he did try to at'least somewhat explain why he thinks it should be done his way, there only come back was we've always done it the other way.

but yeah I can see how they might have been trying to go for the, he was always capable path.........a scene actually showing if he had retaliated or something along those lines to the girls accusations would have better help sell that path, or even just giving the drama club scenes a couple extra minutes to show how it usually played out, rather than just a brief scene focused only on the disagreement and the girls thoughts (which speaking of, they could have also just included his thought during the encounter).
Sep 18, 2017 8:25 PM
Mar 2017
Comeon20x said:
I didn't really get crazy mad, but even so I'd say most teachers/instructors who care get mad when you wont listen (until they learn to just give up, and as a result will send you to the principal office or drop you from the club)...he did try to at'least somewhat explain why he thinks it should be done his way, there only come back was we've always done it the other way.

but yeah I can see how they might have been trying to go for the, he was always capable path.........a scene actually showing if he had retaliated or something along those lines to the girls accusations would have better help sell that path, or even just giving the drama club scenes a couple extra minutes to show how it usually played out, rather than just a brief scene focused only on the disagreement and the girls thoughts (which speaking of, they could have also just included his thought during the encounter).

...and really there was nothing we saw in any episode of the *current* drama club where he was assisting...so the emphasis was entirely on the experience at the old school then his discovery of the demon squiggles.
Sep 18, 2017 8:33 PM
Jul 2018
I take this episode, as a reinforcement, of one of my golden rules:
Be absolutely cautious.
Around teenage girls.
They are dangerous, unpredictable, and can completely screw your life over.
Sep 18, 2017 8:40 PM
Jul 2018
Laprido said:
Comeon20x said:

Possibly...I thought he was looking way too crazy-mad about how they wouldn't do what he said - so I had the feeling he was a control freak who then had a predisposition to misogyny but you're totally right about the little b****es - if that hadn't happened who knows. Still I think they were showing that he had that potential in him and only needed a catalyst. As they say - you can't polish a turd.

Aside from the wanting to kill part, the teacher was actually in the right.
I'm someone who's rebelled against authority for years, and as an adult who's now graduated highschool, I know this:
The teacher is always right. Shut up and obey them. There is no questioning. No provoking. No arguing. Do what the teacher says. No excuses.
The only thing you can do is go to a counselor and talk it over with the teacher.
Unfortunately, high schoolers, especially girls, are known to be incredibly unpredictable and dangerous. So unfortunately in this case, the teacher, had to be more cautious.
Sep 18, 2017 8:44 PM
Mar 2017
People...what a bunch of bastards...
Sep 19, 2017 1:09 AM

Sep 2011
God, what an awful episode. Miura ain't no saint but he clearly needs mental health after what's happened to him. But, nooooooo, the author just has Yushi talk past him and make a big, moral grandstand. How does anyone genuinely enjoy this show when all the characters either don't do anything or are terrible like Yushi? Oh right, yaoi fujoshit bait.
Sep 19, 2017 1:37 AM

Jun 2012
To late Save Miura reason he already Been Corrupt by those girls his Previous School.

Miura is Good person but he need close to his student with no Advise go easy Life doing but he Being Good to Much is Bad to you forgot respect Private Life of people.

From novel and manga i read his previous student girls are good person
But Miura get overload in his Advice he want his team to win but he forgot people had Different opinions don't like being forced.. If only Miura be calm and patient lets his Student Hard Work he will be Stay in his previous School.

Even us in we had Different taste and like of Anime we cant force Other fellow fans of anime to advise and like this Anime That why we End doing debate Some one hate our favorite Anime better ignore that Person.

Miura Make Big Mistake he not do Vote Who Like His Idea or Not if he Lose at least he not being kick in his previous School.

Miura made Debate only Him seft No One some girls in his side That why All girls come Hate him and Made Lie to Kick Him he the one fault why girls Become bad person.
Sep 19, 2017 2:09 AM

Mar 2013
Whoa whoa.
He was already a messed up person to begin with. I feel bad for the poor guy tbh.

Hase looked like Inaba's wife lmao
Sep 19, 2017 3:42 AM
Jun 2017
salvationhope said:
To late Save Miura reason he already Been Corrupt by those girls his Previous School.
Miura made Debate only Him seft No One some girls in his side That why All girls come Hate him and Made Lie to Kick Him he the one fault why girls Become bad person.

I call bs on that, they could have complained to the higher ups or quit....but they knew full well the higher ups would side with Miura, why? because obviously they felt he would be good at it so they put him in charge....a school drama club is not a democracy, sure it can be nice for the instructor to get everyone opinion on the matter but the fact of the matter is he was hired to instruct, and that means bossing them the heck around and getting them to act the play the way he feels is best and will win.....nd if he wasn't patient then he would have likely just gone ahead and kicked them off or quit, rather can try to "boss" them around into acting it the way he feels is best...............they were bad twisted girls, IDK about the manga but even in the anime it was commented by Inaba's friend that the girls in miura's previous can be "nasty", "their good but proud" and "they ignore newer teachers", this was obviously the girls way of doing things long before miura went to the school, they are obviously know it all that don't want anyone telling them how to do things, despite the fact thats literally a teachers job........they are freaking total spoiled b****** I doubt they even regretted doing that crap, miura on the other hand likely got so stressed out and depressed he looks like he aged 20 years.
Sep 19, 2017 3:43 AM
Jun 2017
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
God, what an awful episode. Miura ain't no saint but he clearly needs mental health after what's happened to him. But, nooooooo, the author just has Yushi talk past him and make a big, moral grandstand. How does anyone genuinely enjoy this show when all the characters either don't do anything or are terrible like Yushi? Oh right, yaoi fujoshit bait.

ehhhh, the comedy isn't bad and is certainly good for a few laughs.
Sep 19, 2017 5:43 AM

Jun 2016
Alright, alright, alright. That shit of a professor is beyond saving now. Sucks he used to be cute and kind, but now he's a massive piece of shit. Jesus.

Poor guy, though, he's been through a lot for being with those disrespectful students. Nobody deserves to went through that shit, maaan.

Akine saves the day. Yaaas. I love her so much and Miyukichi being her seiyuu makes me love her more. Hihi.

When Hase slapped the shit of out Inaba, maaan. Hahaha!

RYUUUUUUUUUUUU! Y SO FUCKING HANDSOME!?!?!? ;-;

Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Oh right, yaoi fujoshit bait.

You being a homophobe is terrifying. Jesus. Drop the show.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 19, 2017 7:28 AM

Jun 2012
Comeon20x said:
salvationhope said:

I call bs on that, they could have complained to the higher ups or quit....but they knew full well the higher ups would side with Miura, why? because obviously they felt he would be good at it so they put him in charge....a school drama club is not a democracy, sure it can be nice for the instructor to get everyone opinion on the matter but the fact of the matter is he was hired to instruct, and that means bossing them the heck around and getting them to act the play the way he feels is best and will win.....nd if he wasn't patient then he would have likely just gone ahead and kicked them off or quit, rather can try to "boss" them around into acting it the way he feels is best...............they were bad twisted girls, IDK about the manga but even in the anime it was commented by Inaba's friend that the girls in miura's previous can be "nasty", "their good but proud" and "they ignore newer teachers", this was obviously the girls way of doing things long before miura went to the school, they are obviously know it all that don't want anyone telling them how to do things, despite the fact thats literally a teachers job........they are freaking total spoiled b****** I doubt they even regretted doing that crap, miura on the other hand likely got so stressed out and depressed he looks like he aged 20 years.

U right About only problem Both Teacher and Student girls so proud Dont want to lose and end up for Debate' poor Teacher if only he check his Student Record if there Bad Record for sure he not proud up One think in my Mind he Beginner Teacher dont know how to Friendly to Students he only Think him seft to win that why students dislike him easy.
Sep 19, 2017 12:51 PM

Sep 2011
TheDoggoneGirl said:
Alright, alright, alright. That shit of a professor is beyond saving now. Sucks he used to be cute and kind, but now he's a massive piece of shit. Jesus.

Poor guy, though, he's been through a lot for being with those disrespectful students. Nobody deserves to went through that shit, maaan.

Akine saves the day. Yaaas. I love her so much and Miyukichi being her seiyuu makes me love her more. Hihi.

Red_Ranger_Wien said:
Oh right, yaoi fujoshit bait.

What severely mess up mental gymnastics did you jump through to get me being a homophone out of that?
Sep 19, 2017 11:07 PM

May 2017
4kicks said:
BlackstarFallen said:

What? Can you explain it to me how does inaba deserve the slaps? Coz if he didn't interfere, Tashiro would be dead by now or someone else or multiple people somewhere
Sep 20, 2017 4:45 AM

Jun 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
TheDoggoneGirl said:

What severely mess up mental gymnastics did you jump through to get me being a homophone out of that?

Isn't hating on yaoi considered a homophobic attitude? Idk. Lmfao.

Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 20, 2017 8:48 AM

Dec 2014
I felt bad they made the teacher a villain in the end..... teenagers are horrible in real life (not all of them though)
Sep 20, 2017 12:15 PM

Sep 2011
TheDoggoneGirl said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

Please point out where I was "hating" on yaoi. All I did was point out that this bad show happens to have a large number of handsomely drawn anime men for the fujoshis to ship together.
Sep 20, 2017 4:39 PM

Jan 2008
TsundeReaper said:
4kicks said:

What? Can you explain it to me how does inaba deserve the slaps? Coz if he didn't interfere, Tashiro would be dead by now or someone else or multiple people somewhere

Inaba saved Tashiro multiple times--great...but he arguably would have only needed to do so once, had he reported the teacher to the police the first time around (after Miura nearly broke Tashiro's neck by throwing her across the room), or at least the 2nd time around after she was attacked at knife-point. Possessed or no possession; Miura can't attack people (Tashiro & Inaba in this case) again for a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time (see where I'm going with this?), if the teacher was behind bars or in a psychiatric hospital. Inaba went even so far as to cover up the 2nd attack (where Tashiro was nearly killed at her apartment building parking lot), by kicking away the red-handed knife so to speak, into the bushes, leaving the would-be murderer Miura unattended and unreported (and still very dangerous being unstable)....That's a genuine crime in of itself Inaba has committed, by not reporting it, but also tampering with evidence, and covering it all up as previously mentioned (excluding the times he used his grimoire to unintentionally blow shit up). And I don't think being possessed qualifies as being innocent of all his wrongdoings in the court of law, despite Inaba's personal views of trying to help the (albeit unfortunate) perpetuator more than his victims.

TL;DR
Inaba put Tashiro (and himself) in a lot of unnecessary danger, which he knew she was being specifically targeted for (but did nothing about to stop any subsequent attacks) after she was assaulted near her home; a mistake that could have cost both her and his own life later on, had it not been for Akine's paper doll and his own magic book. A lesson he realized by the end of the episode that he can't save everybody, recognizing his own naivete. Hope that helps dispel any confusion.
Estoy_GordoSep 20, 2017 4:54 PM
Sep 20, 2017 4:58 PM
Mar 2017
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
TheDoggoneGirl said:

Please point out where I was "hating" on yaoi. All I did was point out that this bad show happens to have a large number of handsomely drawn anime men for the fujoshis to ship together.

fujoshis AND fudanshis thank you! :P
Sep 20, 2017 10:00 PM
Jun 2017
4kicks said:
TsundeReaper said:

Inaba saved Tashiro multiple times--great...but he arguably would have only needed to do so once, had he reported the teacher to the police the first time around (after Miura nearly broke Tashiro's neck by throwing her across the room), or at least the 2nd time around after she was attacked at knife-point. Possessed or no possession; Miura can't attack people (Tashiro & Inaba in this case) again for a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time (see where I'm going with this?), if the teacher was behind bars or in a psychiatric hospital. Inaba went even so far as to cover up the 2nd attack (where Tashiro was nearly killed at her apartment building parking lot), by kicking away the red-handed knife so to speak, into the bushes, leaving the would-be murderer Miura unattended and unreported (and still very dangerous being unstable)....That's a genuine crime in of itself Inaba has committed, by not reporting it, but also tampering with evidence, and covering it all up as previously mentioned (excluding the times he used his grimoire to unintentionally blow shit up). And I don't think being possessed qualifies as being innocent of all his wrongdoings in the court of law, despite Inaba's personal views of trying to help the (albeit unfortunate) perpetuator more than his victims.

TL;DR
Inaba put Tashiro (and himself) in a lot of unnecessary danger, which he knew she was being specifically targeted for (but did nothing about to stop any subsequent attacks) after she was assaulted near her home; a mistake that could have cost both her and his own life later on, had it not been for Akine's paper doll and his own magic book. A lesson he realized by the end of the episode that he can't save everybody, recognizing his own naivete. Hope that helps dispel any confusion.

So many quote markers I can't really figure out how to edit out the unnecessary parts right now.............anyways funny that reeks of feminist bias, tashiro didn't report him either when he choked her so how the blame falls on inaba is beyond me, she didn't chose to report him despite not knowing he had been getting possessed, inaba learns he has been getting and is possessed and chooses not to report him when he commits a future crime (seems pretty equal to me), and yes being possessed does absolve him of guild of the crime since he literally wasn't the one mentally doing it (the equivalent in most legal systems to temporary insanity, but obviously people who don't believe in ghost and such wouldn't buy into the idea he was possessed and as such he would be wrongfully committed or treated for mental instability in which case the treatment wouldn't help.......now that the monster has be exorcised he should be admitted to deal with the mental instability he has been left with).
Sep 20, 2017 11:35 PM
Mar 2017
He can get help...but only those who want help will actually be helped. This is why I think he's beyond salvation. His cries of if only they did what I told them to, and that he was superior smacks of a controlling personality and.possibly a superiority or narcissistic complex. He's the "victim" here and it's the rest of the world that's wrong.
Sep 21, 2017 2:27 AM

Jun 2016
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

And what on earth is wrong with fujoshis shipping men? Why does it bother you so much? Ohmygod.

Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Sep 21, 2017 3:00 AM

May 2017
Comeon20x said:
4kicks said:

TL;DR

So many quote markers I can't really figure out how to edit out the unnecessary parts right now.............anyways funny that reeks of feminist bias, tashiro didn't report him either when he choked her so how the blame falls on inaba is beyond me, she didn't chose to report him despite not knowing he had been getting possessed, inaba learns he has been getting and is possessed and chooses not to report him when he commits a future crime (seems pretty equal to me), and yes being possessed does absolve him of guild of the crime since he literally wasn't the one mentally doing it (the equivalent in most legal systems to temporary insanity, but obviously people who don't believe in ghost and such wouldn't buy into the idea he was possessed and as such he would be wrongfully committed or treated for mental instability in which case the treatment wouldn't help.......now that the monster has be exorcised he should be admitted to deal with the mental instability he has been left with).

I feel ya @4kicks, but nah, like inaba said, him prison won't solve it, he's not just helping the teacher's would be victims but the teacher too, and yeah he's turned out to be a bad guy with or without possession but at that time Inaba doesn't know that yet, him in prison just coz he's possessed is plain judgemental through and through, what if he's a good guy just possessed? Inaba considered that possibility, you guys did not
LairucremSep 21, 2017 3:06 AM
Sep 21, 2017 11:46 AM

Jan 2008
TsundeReaper said:

I feel ya @4kicks, but nah, like inaba said, him prison won't solve it, he's not just helping the teacher's would be victims but the teacher too, and yeah he's turned out to be a bad guy with or without possession but at that time Inaba doesn't know that yet, him in prison just coz he's possessed is plain judgemental through and through, what if he's a good guy just possessed? Inaba considered that possibility, you guys did not

Agree to disagree then? I concur that the teacher being in prison or otherwise, would not have helped him...but it would have helped Tashiro and Inaba from nearly being murdered; that's the point I was trying to make. And him being in custody, at the very least would have given Inaba enough time to wait for Akine's return and ask for her help in the exorcism during visitation (an option Inaba threw out the window when he considered it), that way he can keep all parties safe (Tashio from Miura, and Miura from himself where he doesn't have to be surrounded by women he hates so much), instead of just putting him back into a regular hospital, a hospital he could easily escape from, to come after them again (which he did, twice thereafter)...Inaba clearly saw how dangerous Miura was being possessed (and a danger to society while in that state), but still did nothing for him in the end except for turning a blind eye and leaving him alone--he didn't even know what Akine was going to do with the paper doll, so I doubt he had planned for her intervention the way she did. It's like witnessing a multiple crimes in progress committed by the same person day after day, but doing literally nothing each time because you tried to considered the perpetrators circumstances, and then going home back to your regular life forgetting the incident(s) ever happened....that's not something I can approve of even with the best of intentions.

P.S
Good guys don't hate women, possession or not.
Estoy_GordoSep 21, 2017 11:50 AM
Sep 21, 2017 7:13 PM
Mar 2017
4kicks said:
TsundeReaper said:

Agree to disagree then? I concur that the teacher being in prison or otherwise, would not have helped him...but it would have helped Tashiro and Inaba from nearly being murdered; that's the point I was trying to make. And him being in custody, at the very least would have given Inaba enough time to wait for Akine's return and ask for her help in the exorcism during visitation (an option Inaba threw out the window when he considered it), that way he can keep all parties safe (Tashio from Miura, and Miura from himself where he doesn't have to be surrounded by women he hates so much), instead of just putting him back into a regular hospital, a hospital he could easily escape from, to come after them again (which he did, twice thereafter)...Inaba clearly saw how dangerous Miura was being possessed (and a danger to society while in that state), but still did nothing for him in the end except for turning a blind eye and leaving him alone--he didn't even know what Akine was going to do with the paper doll, so I doubt he had planned for her intervention the way she did. It's like witnessing a multiple crimes in progress committed by the same person day after day, but doing literally nothing each time because you tried to considered the perpetrators circumstances, and then going home back to your regular life forgetting the incident(s) ever happened....that's not something I can approve of even with the best of intentions.

P.S
Good guys don't hate women, possession or not.

Honestly...I hope that Inaba WAS clued in on Akine's plan or that they did it together, or he's proven himself to be a total airhead - which I don't believe to be the case. Surely there's no way after how many attempts on Tashiro's life possessed or otherwise he's made, red flags would be everywhere and Inaba wouldn't leave the guy alone for a second where Tashiro was in proximity. After all the guy already has a proven history of absconding from hospital so he isn't going to stay put.

But let's be honest - this was a vehicle to tell a story. If this was true to life - unless he perceived Tashiro had slighted him in some way and was the only girl/woman that needed punishment; no female nurse, doctor, teacher, passerby would have been safe around him.

He's gone now, so let's breathe a sigh of relief and get back to some much deserved fanservice!! Bring on ep13!! ;)
Sep 22, 2017 12:45 AM

Sep 2011
TheDoggoneGirl said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

And what on earth is wrong with fujoshis shipping men? Why does it bother you so much? Ohmygod.

Again, where did I say it was bad? I pointed out why I think this show has the fans it does despite how bad the show itself is.
Sep 22, 2017 3:30 AM
Jun 2017
Laprido said:
He can get help...but only those who want help will actually be helped. This is why I think he's beyond salvation. His cries of if only they did what I told them to, and that he was superior smacks of a controlling personality and.possibly a superiority or narcissistic complex. He's the "victim" here and it's the rest of the world that's wrong.

He literally was the victim (until he attacked inaba, but even then it was a result of him having been the victim, would we claim an assaulted woman wasn't a victim if she turned around and beat the shit out of a different guy) .....what was he suppose to say, If only I didn't try and teach them? what about, if only they were better students? nah let me guess he should be saying, if only I was a better teacher?

on a different note, 4kicks your really reaching far to put all that blame on inaba aren't you? and really "good guys don't hate women, possessed or not"...lmao, 1. he was literally being possessed by a previous person hatred of women, 2. even if it wasn't because he was possessed, I'd say just like "good women" can get a pass for hating men after having been assaulted by one, he can get a pass for coming to hate women after having his life torn apart by the female students and the women who likely took the students side without verify the facts.....seems more like it was the same note.
Sep 22, 2017 8:16 PM

Jun 2017
So.. How many more episodes this Anime will take?
I want to see more Papa ❤️ Mama in action!!! 😆😆😆😆
Sep 23, 2017 2:03 PM
Mar 2017
Lexia_Lorelei said:
So.. How many more episodes this Anime will take?
I want to see more Papa ❤️ Mama in action!!! 😆😆😆😆

🤞 Not too long I hope! 🤣
Sep 23, 2017 2:30 PM
Mar 2017
So! New characters! (I'm very worried about ikemen sensei distracting Inaba from Hase!), Plushies! Food collaborations! I could go for everything on the menu!!

http://youapa-anime.jp/sp/news/#news_id_31
Sep 23, 2017 10:01 PM

Oct 2008
Corrupted depraved Miura-sensei is just hopeless...
Looks like Inaba is also fond of youkai EXPLOSIONS!!!
awwww... no romance between Inaba and Tashiro?
4/5.

Sep 26, 2017 2:58 PM

Jul 2017
Comeon20x said:

The actual way the story went: goodhearted teacher becomes drama instructor, students rather than shut up and follow the instructors simply instructions...

I actually found the way he was strictly bossing the class around instead of trying to work WITH the students to teach them properly (it's not a learning experience if you just simply follow the teacher's orders, especially in an interactive, interpretive discipline like drama) to be a display of his need for absolute dominance BEFORE his traumatization. To me, people who must control everything and everyone are not good people, even if they're not necessarily evil people. Coupled with his behavior after the id monster was exorcised (especially his lines when he was screaming on the hospital roof, asking what he did wrong while saying those students just needed to shut up and do what he said) proved to me that he was simply a bad seed regardless of what happened to him at his first school.

As for this episode in general, I found the first half or so to be kind of slow. I actually paused midway to get a snack and didn't return for like an hour because I was so disinterested (a first for me with this anime) but I'm glad it got really good by the end. The part I liked the most was when they discussed the fact that you can't save everyone. I think the show's creators did a good thing by showing that Miura was actually rotten inside regardless of the id monster; I really don't see that happen often in exorcism stories (you know, how it's almost always revealed that the possessed person was only evil because of what the spirit/ghost/whatever made them do). In this case, it's just that the id monster amplified Miura's preexisting feelings; I feel it didn't make him do anything he hadn't already fantasized or dreamed about on his own.

Hase showing up at the end and then slapping the crap out of Inaba made me laugh so hard XD I really did not expect that! I've been on their ship since episode one, so I'm glad it's constantly being built up by the show, lol.
.。。・:*:・゚☆~★*{The Active Otaku Mika}*★~☆・゚:*:・。。.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2017

42 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2017

27 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2017

22 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 2:33 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2017

19 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Yesterday, 2:09 AM

Poll: » Youkai Apartment no Yuuga na Nichijou Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2017

28 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Sep 22, 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.