Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 26, 2011 6:09 AM

Jan 2010
Note: THIS IS NOT FLAMMING this series.

But I feel like all the 9s and 10s are way way overrated for a show that has just started (only 2 episodes), not to mention that these two episodes are so predictable.

I think that the animation and art is gorgeous, and the music inserts are amazing, but when it comes to the plot, it's a bit weak and typical. It will probably get better, not flamming that, I mean, it does have 22 episodes and a long road left.

But seriously? 10s and 9s on just the first 2 episodes? Isn't that a little bit overrated, especially since the show is at the 'typical' stage atm? I saw a lot of hype from Guilty Crown even before it pre-aired.

Thoughts? Remember, this is not for fighting or flamming, I'm just wondering what people see, and why they believe guilty crown deserves a 9-10 score just based on the first 2 episodes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 26, 2011 6:23 AM

May 2011
No series should be rated on so early stage unless the show is utter shit.

Pretty much the same thing with every title on MAL. People don't rate them anime, they are not smart enough to begin with. Instead of rating they give a number which tells them fanboy-level.

Welcome to MAL. :3
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Oct 26, 2011 6:27 AM
Jul 2018
The people who rate shows early are usually the fanboys/girls and people who are easily impressed. Ignore the ratings. Particularly the ones for shows before their mid-points. Almost every show on this site is overrated. Just look at the average mean score...
removed-userOct 26, 2011 6:32 AM
Oct 26, 2011 6:51 AM
Feb 2011
mellors said:
The people who rate shows early are usually the fanboys/girls and people who are easily impressed. Ignore the ratings. Particularly the ones for shows before their mid-points. Almost every show on this site is overrated. Just look at the average mean score...

This post. +1
Oct 26, 2011 8:01 AM
Jan 2011
I'm rating every single episode for itself and use my own rating "technique" for the overall rating. I dont think its an argument to not rate animes after 2 episodes.

First Episode was a 8.5 for me, and the second a 8.0, now i rated the anime with an 8, i dont think it is worng imo.
Oct 26, 2011 8:48 AM

Jul 2008
eNkel said:
I'm rating every single episode for itself and use my own rating "technique" for the overall rating. I dont think its an argument to not rate animes after 2 episodes.

First Episode was a 8.5 for me, and the second a 8.0, now i rated the anime with an 8, i dont think it is worng imo.

First episode was a 10 for me. I'd give the second episode a 7 because it seemed to lose a lot of the emotion packed into the first. And no it's not wrong, but typically I like to wait until I finish a series because I also take into account the overall themes that run through out that could either boost or hinder a score.
Oct 26, 2011 11:39 AM

Jun 2009
I wouldn't exactly call a percentage of 9 and 10 voters that is less than 45% high. Considering how hyped this series was, it's actually pretty low.

But either way, rating an anime at less than 10% of completion is the height of asininity. Art is the only thing you can reasonably judge at that point, so the 9 and 10 voters are really the least irrational. Keyword there being "least."
Oct 26, 2011 11:47 AM

Oct 2011
If someone wants to write let them write opinion or review or whatever :) either fanboy or hater
people are too serious about this :]

I agree it's too early to judge series but also at that point is still easy to check if what reviewer writes is right or wrong :)
I've checked, droped and thats all :D
Oct 26, 2011 11:48 AM

Aug 2010
Generic Cliche

also

>taking MAL's ratings seriously

Nope
Oct 26, 2011 11:58 AM

Oct 2011
shadowtsunami said:
I know what you mean and it's not just guilty crown. It's the mostly ever anime on here. I've been suggesting to locking reviews and ratings until at least 20% or even 40% of the anime is completed. Yes they will be exceptions like longer running anime, but most would fit into this category. To much bias I swear.

well in other topic like this I've also said something similar
that would be the best - like 50% ready you can write it, if not create post on forum or whatever

on the other side I don't read reviews to decide - ok there are 2 pages that I do, but here on MAL not so much... checking first episode is enough to decide either watching or Goodbye, My Love!
if only those with 1 or 2 - they are kind of funny usuallt :)
Oct 26, 2011 12:06 PM

May 2011
shadowtsunami said:
Karhu said:

Pretty much the same thing with every title on MAL. People don't rate them anime, they are not smart enough to begin with. Instead of rating they give a number which tells them fanboy-level.

No even that is not true. Remember it is not how you start but how you finish. Shows shouldn't be rated until the end in my opinion, but I can go at least halfway. But this also depends on the length of the anime too.

Well, if the show is utter shit then I drop it and finish the series from my part. I do it give it a rating then.

I know, nothing can be fully rated before it is completely ended since last episode can ruin the whole show, e.g. Clannad After Story. But after seeing more than couple episodes and knowing a thing about the anime's quality and direction where it is going, then it is possible to give directional rating. I only do so to series which are shit from the beginning to compromise the mean score. :3

Rating single episodes separately is bullshit.
Oct 26, 2011 1:08 PM

Oct 2011
I originally rated it a 9, for the first episode at least. I really liked it, but the second episode really let me down with the fan service. It was way too in your face, really interfered with the feeling of the show. If they cut out the butt bounce, and the breast sway, it'd be an easy 9 again. he'll, even if they did it more tastefully, it'd be better.

I currently have it rated at an 8.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Oct 26, 2011 1:11 PM

Aug 2011
Karhu said:

You remember Karhuiism?
Yup, I'm still a member :3

Karhu said:
I know, nothing can be fully rated before it is completely ended since last episode can ruin the whole show, e.g. Clannad After Story. But after seeing more than couple episodes and knowing a thing about the anime's quality and direction where it is going, then it is possible to give directional rating. I only do so to series which are shit from the beginning to compromise the mean score. :3

Too bad that doesn't work.

How do we rank shows? said:
Only scores where a user has completed at least 1/5 of the anime/manga are calculated.
Tiago97Oct 26, 2011 1:15 PM
Oct 26, 2011 4:27 PM

Apr 2010
Why do people care about how other people rate their shows?
Oct 26, 2011 4:37 PM

Jun 2011
Solkiskey said:
Why do people care about how other people rate their shows?

IMO: I would love to see my favorite shows higher up on the Top Anime list. I don't know why... I guess it just feels good knowing that lots of other people appreciate the same show.

About giving grades so early - why not? By the end of the series your end score will still reflect how you felt whether you start today or months from now (Assuming, of course, that you DO update your score). I personally grade episode by episode as far as ongoing shows are concerned... Funny how things change between episode 1 and 2.
Oct 26, 2011 4:55 PM

Jul 2010
Ah, I started to watch it because of friends who were all overexcited about it so I was curious... Sure the design is nice and songs and themes really well used, but...overall, there's nothing original in my opinion. I've seen the situations and characters (though for once the main male is a little better, in my own criteria of course, than usual) a thousand times. So I was rather disappointed, but only because of all the fuss around it Maybe it'll turn out awesome after all, it's too early to give a clear opinion. But for now, 7 should be fine...
Oct 26, 2011 5:13 PM

Jan 2011
This show is going to go downhill very quickly in my opinion.
I know this because it's happened many times with anime this year.

First episode caught my attention, I was eager to watch more. Because it had so much potential!
Second episode aired and my interest immediately shut off.
The random ecchi moments and annoying side characters made me kind of angry, not to mention the main guy is just relying on the chick's power, which is quite lame. I thought maybe he would just have the power all for himself and kick ass. But nope, look's like he's going to have to get the sword from her chest each time. THAT is going to get old very quickly.

I was debating what to give the show a score of. Right now I'm letting it sit at a 7, and I'm sure it won't be going up to an 8. My guess is that it will end up being a 6 or a 5 (for me) by the end of the show. But i'm willing to give it a chance to redeem itself.
Oct 26, 2011 5:24 PM

Oct 2011
SerenityB3128 said:

First episode caught my attention, I was eager to watch more. Because it had so much potential!
The random ecchi moments and annoying side characters made me kind of angry, not to mention the main guy is just relying on the chick's power, which is quite lame. I thought maybe he would just have the power all for himself and kick ass. But nope, look's like he's going to have to get the sword from her chest each time. THAT is going to get old very quickly.

I was debating what to give the show a score of. Right now I'm letting it sit at a 7, and I'm sure it won't be going up to an 8. My guess is that it will end up being a 6 or a 5 (for me) by the end of the show. But i'm willing to give it a chance to redeem itself.

No idea where you got your information from, but it's seriously flawed. He just happened to use the sword to get to Daryl in EP 2. He does not need to use Inori every time he needs a weapon, he can use anyone as a weapon. I have no idea where you got your information, but please realize it's completely false, and check your info next time before you post.

He has the power, hence the f*cking mark on HIS hand. .. Jeeze.. Really?
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
Oct 26, 2011 5:38 PM

Sep 2008
No, this isn't overrated. The rating has only been dropping for the past week. It isn't even rated very high anymore.
Oct 26, 2011 5:42 PM
May 2011
BRSxIgnition said:
SerenityB3128 said:

No idea where you got your information from, but it's seriously flawed. He just happened to use the sword to get to Daryl in EP 2. He does not need to use Inori every time he needs a weapon, he can use anyone as a weapon. I have no idea where you got your information, but please realize it's completely false, and check your info next time before you post.

I agree I have no idea where these get their information from.

And so Serenity...honestly do you REALLY expect to be amazed during the first >>>>2<<<<< episodes? there are 20 more left to go; plus there is a strong likeliness that there would be an OVA or something extra [Which is what the staff said at Comic-Con] that is if the series is supported enough.
~But back on track, wait until things start up in later episodes. The show already set its story up with all the flashbacks Shu got, also acknowledge the 2 years that went into making this, its an original anime.

p_p... I think this kinda proves how bad I am at "protecting" an anime right Ignition ^^? lol
ban1o.jpg
Oct 26, 2011 5:50 PM

Oct 2011
RyuKirin said:
BRSxIgnition said:
SerenityB3128 said:

I agree I have no idea where these get their information from.

And so Serenity...honestly do you REALLY expect to be amazed during the first >>>>2<<<<< episodes? there are 20 more left to go; plus there is a strong likeliness that there would be an OVA or something extra [Which is what the staff said at Comic-Con] that is if the series is supported enough.
~But back on track, wait until things start up in later episodes. The show already set its story up with all the flashbacks Shu got, also acknowledge the 2 years that went into making this, its an original anime.

p_p... I think this kinda proves how bad I am at "protecting" an anime right Ignition ^^? lol

Don;t think of it as protecting. You should only defend an anime if you want to. I'm defending it because I think it will still get better. But even I still offer my thoughts and criticisms on it. (Fanservice bringing the score from a 9 to an 8.)
Oct 26, 2011 6:24 PM

Jun 2011
The series is good, there's no mistaking that. It's currently at an 8 for me, and I agree whole-heartedly with Ignition. The first episode was pretty well done, minus the opening (IT WASN'T SUPERCELL GODDAMN), but the second episode went a little overboard with the fan service. Tsugumi should have just turned around and touched the panel with her hand, instead of being lazy and... you know.

Don't take out the fanservice, just use it more sparingly, and tastefully, and I'll enjoy this anime very much.
And what if all love is an act of bravery?

Could you look me in the eye and say that you are not afraid?

Oct 27, 2011 5:20 AM

May 2011
Well ratings were always subjective to begin with. Besides the people on MAL rate anime based on personal taste and first impressions. Especially for this series because the plot seems like a distant parallel of the code geass universe in a different dimension if you get what i mean. So ya. I get what you mean, but people are rating the anime as they go. But the finally ratings will be seen when the anime ends. Then we can set all our personal opinions aside and rate the anime based on content, approach and a little bit of personal taste.

Oct 27, 2011 11:46 AM

Apr 2011
It shouldn't matter what or how other people rate it, if they choose to rate it a 10 because they're "easily" impressed so be it, this is a wonderful anime so far the visuals are nicely done so people will be giving it a high rating, as the story progresses and if it doesn't meet to their exceptions I'm sure they'll lower their score, until then let people rate it their way and you rate it your way, people shouldn't be critizing other people how they rate it, they're is no right or wrong; everyone's taste is different.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2011 12:02 PM

Aug 2011
sn0w said:
everyone's taste is different.

Except some people try to rate anime the critics way, like me and Karhu. Even if I didn't like Cowboy Bebop or Madoka that much, I must admit they're pretty good, no matter what my personal enjoyment of those shows is.

Personal enjoyment and favourite anime are different from actual rating the shows.
Oct 27, 2011 12:07 PM
Mar 2011
Tiago97 said:
sn0w said:

Except some people try to rate anime the critics way, like me and Karhu. Even if I didn't like Cowboy Bebop or Madoka that much, I must admit they're pretty good, no matter what my personal enjoyment of those shows is.

Personal enjoyment and favourite anime are different from actual rating the shows.

and me i rate anime on a very different scale based primely on historical prescriptive
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Oct 27, 2011 12:10 PM

Oct 2008
I rate the shows I watch every time I update the episode count and I think most people do change the score at the end of the show. Why would anyone be bothered by it? If the show is just starting, just take the mark as people's first impression of the anime, of course it's not meant to reflect the final score!

And giving scores objectively? That's just a load of crap. If you think a show is overrated by fanboys, it simply means you didn't enjoy the show and think that your opinion is superior to that of others.

Last time I checked it was still MY animelist, so rate the anime however you want. for me it's to keep track of how good the show was for ME. Don't come whining about inflated marks and how your way of rating is superior.
Oct 27, 2011 12:20 PM

Oct 2011
Tiago97 said:
sn0w said:

ok what is the critics way? it was already mentioned here and there on forum - and i really would like to learn how you define it, as maybe I don't understand this controversy :)
being obiective? well there is no such thing :)
rate acording to estetical cryteria? but they are set by people who are not obiective (like estetics of movies in 80s and 90s is different)-- if it was used than most reviews would be the same - and they are not (unless some series get a hype or is considered 'artistic', 'intelectual' and such)

ok you can rate is story - but if you saw too many thing than you become biased (I've seen that, and that in there and there - so it's boring, so I rate down)
I don't say that you do it like it - but sometimes this mechanism works like it

so one thing you can rate in 100% obiective way... is enjoyment :)
Oct 27, 2011 12:22 PM

Aug 2011
Aftersomerain said:
And giving scores objectively? That's just a load of crap. If you think a show is overrated by fanboys, it simply means you didn't enjoy the show and think that your opinion is superior to that of others.

Last time I checked it was still MY animelist, so rate the anime however you want. for me it's to keep track of how good the show was for ME. Don't come whining about inflated marks and how your way of rating is superior.

No matter what you say, "rating" and "fanboy level" are still 2 different things.

Dalek-baka said:
if it was used than most reviews would be the same

Most review aren't the same because most reviewers let they're opinions get in the way of making a decent review.
Tiago97Oct 27, 2011 12:26 PM
Oct 27, 2011 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
As much as I agree that this show is good, it is indeed overrated. People over hyped it cause the musics by supercell and art design's redjuice and probably other reasons that I don't know about. Take Ben-to for example, it's actually really good and I actually like it a little more than I do GC right now, but ben-to isn't really getting much attention cause it's about..well bento and busty girls. Mirai Nikki is also amazing, just saiyan.
Oct 27, 2011 12:49 PM

Oct 2011
Tiago97 said:

Most review aren't the same because most reviewers let they're opinions get in the way of making a decent review.

I would write 'all' reviewers and would agree with that :)
but some admit it - and those are the good ones (in style)
and if they don't they should use only obiective criterias... which we don't have
Oct 27, 2011 12:51 PM

Aug 2011
Dalek-baka said:
Tiago97 said:
and if they don't they should use only obiective criterias... which we don't have

If you say so, who am I to doubt it?

Anyway, you guys keep your rating style, and I'll keep mine.
Oct 27, 2011 1:11 PM

Apr 2011
Aftersomerain said:
I rate the shows I watch every time I update the episode count and I think most people do change the score at the end of the show. Why would anyone be bothered by it? If the show is just starting, just take the mark as people's first impression of the anime, of course it's not meant to reflect the final score!

Well said.
Oct 27, 2011 1:22 PM

Jun 2009
Time will tell whether it's worth the hype. But, so far it is far behind shows like Fate/Zero and Mirai Nikki. But, who knows? Maybe it'll beat them all out.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 27, 2011 1:23 PM

Apr 2010
More importantly, I don't think this show is overrated. Hell, I've barely seen anyone hype it.
Oct 27, 2011 1:28 PM

Jun 2009
Dalek-baka said:
Tiago97 said:

So, if it's impossible to determine the absolute objective worth of an anime, then there's no such thing as a decent review?
Oct 27, 2011 1:31 PM

Apr 2010
DrHouse said:
Dalek-baka said:
Tiago97 said:

So, if it's impossible to determine the absolute objective worth of an anime, then there's no such thing as a decent review?

I guess not.
Oct 27, 2011 1:43 PM

Oct 2008
Tiago97 said:
Aftersomerain said:

No matter what you say, "rating" and "fanboy level" are still 2 different things.

Dalek-baka said:
if it was used than most reviews would be the same

If a show has a few fanboys that would gladly give it a 10 while most people hate it, the mean score would probably still be quite low. Besides that, the show must have done something right to get the hearts of a few people. Other people disliking it doesn't invalidate the rating the 'fanboys' give. I'm pretty sure they know how well they enjoyed the show themselves and would rate it accordingly.

DrHouse said:

Only if you link 'decent review' to 'objective review'. Which I think is simply not true. Why would you read something as pointless as a summation of elements with the mark as a mean score for it? Let's say the animation was ugly as hell but the story was so moving it could make you cry tears of blood, do you give it a 5 because that would be the mean score? It would be horrible to find a good show if everything was rated this way. I want to know how many people enjoyed the show, not how they think critical robots would enjoy it.
AftersomerainOct 27, 2011 1:51 PM
Oct 27, 2011 1:59 PM

Oct 2011
DrHouse said:

Well first of all... is it possible to write absolutly obiective review of anything.
I don't think so - there are to many factors that can change perception of material:
Like I was in bad mood so when I watched the movie I was angry, so movie sucks.
Or knowledge of autor - someone who writes scenarios will see more different flaws than someone who is into music, and so on (not to mention different schools of those). But also if someone knows more about culture of given country or symbols.
I could say entire life :] but that's maybe a bit to far.

What brings it to being near objective is simple fact that autor admits that there are some personal statements. What's wrong in saying that he was bored or excited?
Of course with writing because of what.

Sorry for writing so long :D
Oct 27, 2011 2:44 PM

Jun 2011
1st ep - Rated 9
2nd ep - dropped it down to 8. Really wanted to give it 7 or less but my optimism got the better of me
3rd ep - Haven't watched it yet, but I've already preemptively dropped it to 7 since everyone seems to be hating it even more than ep 2. Might change it after I watch it.

Such a disappointing series so far. The first ep had me so hyped up for it too.

Guilty Crown is like the only series that I've been actively changing my rating, since the disparity in quality is so great :S.
Oct 27, 2011 3:23 PM

Aug 2011
Judging from MAL ratings is most of the time a very bad idea and rating a show when one has only seen one or two episodes of a whole series is the proof, that it's just stupid. Unless the series is almost over, there is no point in rating it, unless you're a fanboi. Pretty much screws the ratings here on top of the too positive ratings many will give.
It's a good indicator to look at the average score. If there's like 8.5, then you shouldn't even bother taking that person's comments seriously.

Regarding Guilty Crown ... ah well. It isn't bad, but I feel that the extreme hype beforehand has led to much more disappointment than approval. If you expect one of the best things ever, than something that's alright, but not over the top just won't make the deal worthwhile.

But it's good enough to keep watching it, because only as the series progresses we will find out if it is the greatest thing ever the average-joe show or the worst piece of trash ever.
Oct 27, 2011 3:23 PM

Mar 2011
this show isn't over rated, but maybe too much expectation ><. But, IMO it's still good.
I usually change my rating overtime, so there's no problem if we rate it at the beginning first:)
Oct 27, 2011 6:38 PM

Jun 2007
I think most people rate a show they like high and adjust it's rank as the show is airing, at least I do anyway. I almost always start at a 8 or 9 and by the last episode it normal changes dramatically.

PS. Xinil mentioned a year or two ago that user votes don't count until a show has aired 25% (or maybe it was 40% I cant remember) of it's episodes. No idea if it still works that way. If it does then complaining about user scores is kind of pointless.
Oct 27, 2011 7:04 PM

May 2011
DeathfireD said:
PS. Xinil mentioned a year or two ago that user votes don't count until a show has aired 25% (or maybe it was 40% I cant remember) of it's episodes. No idea if it still works that way. If it does then complaining about user scores is kind of pointless.

Where do you think the current score of 8.09 comes to GC if not from users?
Oct 27, 2011 7:05 PM

Jun 2009
Dalek-baka said:
DrHouse said:

Well first of all... is it possible to write absolutly obiective review of anything.
I don't think so - there are to many factors that can change perception of material:
Like I was in bad mood so when I watched the movie I was angry, so movie sucks.
Or knowledge of autor - someone who writes scenarios will see more different flaws than someone who is into music, and so on (not to mention different schools of those). But also if someone knows more about culture of given country or symbols.
I could say entire life :] but that's maybe a bit to far.

What brings it to being near objective is simple fact that autor admits that there are some personal statements. What's wrong in saying that he was bored or excited?
Of course with writing because of what.

Sorry for writing so long :D
Obviously a review definably cannot be absolutely objective. It's a judgement, an opinion, so at some point the reviewer's own views are going to come into play. That's why I'm saying that it's ridiculous to say that a review can't be decent just because it is what it is.

Of course, just because a review can't be 100% objective, that doesn't mean that it can't be objective. Reviews can and should be based on the content of anime and the reviewers own knowledge of the medium. Which is, bringing us back on topic, why it's so stupid to see people rating an anime after they've watched less than 10% of it. They have practically nothing to base their score on besides art.

Also, a disclaimer that something involves a personal opinion doesn't make a review any more objective. Possibly it might make things more transparent, but certainly not more objective.
Oct 27, 2011 8:26 PM

Aug 2010
It's too soon for actually tell. But I still think Fate/Zero and Persona 4 are way better.
Oct 27, 2011 8:35 PM

Oct 2011
nedstark1990 said:
It's too soon for actually tell. But I still think Fate/Zero and Persona 4 are way better.

Agreed on Fate/Zero being slightly better, Persona 4 is not though.

For me, my top 5 this season go:

Fate/Zero> Guilty Crown > Mirai Nikki > Persona 4 > Boku ha Tomodachi.
Oct 27, 2011 8:39 PM

Jul 2010
BRSxIgnition said:
nedstark1990 said:

Agreed on Fate/Zero being slightly better, Persona 4 is not though.

For me, my top 5 this season go:

Fate/Zero> Guilty Crown > Mirai Nikki > Persona 4 > Boku ha Tomodachi.
Disagree, Fate/Zero, for now, is pretty boring, too much dialogues. I think this will match with The Last Exile:Silver Wing Fam.Shakugan no Shana Final is pretty shallow and annoying as well.

Oct 27, 2011 10:15 PM

Sep 2008
+1 on this post... the last episode crammed like so much crap in there.
Oct 27, 2011 11:23 PM

Apr 2010
The term "overrated" is overrated...

Let people score it how they want...why judge them based on their own thoughts about a show?

I'm one of those that rate a show from the beginning and adjust it as it progresses.
I'm really enjoying this show, but my high expectations did bring it down a bit. That's what tends to happen most of the time anyway for hyped shows like this.

BUT SRSLY, NUMBERS ARE SRS BUSINESS GUYS.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.