Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 12, 2022 5:21 AM

Apr 2014
So it seems like the manga is much much raunchier compared ot the anime.

The first scene with the glasses girl he runs into has more of an emphasis on her thighs in the manga.

The next girl with blonde hairs has her panties blatantly visible in the manga while she jumps off the stairs and runs into mc.

Next we have the red hair girl who gets grabbed by the panties by the robot, this scene was completely removed as the girl left the scene immediatley in the anime.

The scene when the girls are changing their clothes is also partly censored showing much less than the manga.

Here Glasses girl realizes she doesn't has any panties on while showing her bra and big chest.

During the stretching scene the red haired girl accidentally shows her stomach and panties while being strechted.

The biggest offender is the scene where we see that glasses girl has no panties on, the manga has a whole panel of it showing her bare ass nothing censored while the anime panel was completely censored and zoomed out.

The manga is truly something else, as this 2 spread of the no panties scene shows compared to the impactless anime version.

It seems like it has the same generic harem plot as the manga, just they left out most of the fan service present in the manga.

Which begs question for whom is this anime exactly as it's as generic as it can get so far.

The title is certainly fitting, promo material with girls half naked in underwaer, manga with complete fan service and boobies and panties.

The actual anime generic as fck with little to no fan service or ecchi which was teased in promo material and manga.

Love FLOPS, fitting name for it.
AcceleratorAngelOct 12, 2022 6:51 AM
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 12, 2022 7:30 AM

Jul 2015
Oi, I'm supposed to believe, that studio, which animated Interspecies Reviewers and Isekai Labirynth Harem with all it's glory will censor fanservice?
I call BS.

On a serious note, they most likely toned down ecchi to fit that PG-13 rating. Sadge, but they don't care about us degenerates.
Passione is the last studio I expected this from.
@EcchiGodMamster will not be happy about this.
PiromyslOct 12, 2022 10:49 AM

Oct 12, 2022 7:36 AM
Apr 2022
What a disappointment.
Oct 12, 2022 7:38 AM

Sep 2016
it truly is a renai FLOP
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 12, 2022 9:35 AM

Oct 2015
I thought this was an original? How far is the manga?
Oct 12, 2022 10:35 AM

Apr 2014
WNightfall said:

First chapter came out in june, there a total of 5 chapters so far.

The anime adapted chapter 1 and a little bit of chapter 2.

By the pace it's going ep 5 or 6 will overtake the manga.
-Accelerator-

Oct 12, 2022 11:36 AM
Aug 2021
WNightfall said:

It's not unusual for anime originals to release an adaptation first to build up hype for the anime. For example Shinkai Makoto's upcoming movie Suzume no Tojimari already had a novelization released in August
LiangshanhaohanOct 12, 2022 11:40 AM
Oct 12, 2022 12:01 PM

Jul 2017
did the mc really eat roasted banana for breakfast ?, i'm kinda interested in banana roasted machine.
im not too good to speak english

.. -- / -. --- - / - --- --- / --. --- --- -.. / - --- / ... .--. . .- -.- / . -. --. .-.. .. ... ....

Oct 12, 2022 12:47 PM

Jan 2017
The manga art looks kinda bad so I prefer the anime even if it's milder.
鬼に逢うては鬼を斬る
仏に逢うては仏を斬る
ツルギの理ここに在り
Oct 12, 2022 1:09 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Piromysl said:
Oi, I'm supposed to believe, that studio, which animated Interspecies Reviewers and Isekai Labirynth Harem with all it's glory will censor fanservice?
I call BS.

On a serious note, they most likely toned down ecchi to fit that PG-13 rating. Sadge, but they don't care about us degenerates.
Passione is the last studio I expected this from.
@EcchiGodMamster will not be happy about this.

anime are usually less sexual than their manga
Oct 12, 2022 1:28 PM

Jul 2021
first
the anime is the source material, and will end up passing the manga within 2 episodes

second
the anime censorship is perfectly fine, it still needs to air on television in japan, and i doubt they want another interspecies reviewers that gets pulled off multiple stations

third
this series is definitely not a typical harem romcom lol
Oct 12, 2022 1:33 PM
Jun 2021
I think youre mistaken, what it is is that the anime is the source for the manga. so it isn't censored its just the manga is more ecchi. but sure cry censorship, even though that makes no sense cause if there is any studio that wouldn't censor its passione.
Oct 12, 2022 3:35 PM
May 2017
Blu-ray can come uncensored.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Oct 12, 2022 4:24 PM

Feb 2017
AcceleratorAngel said:
WNightfall said:

First chapter came out in june, there a total of 5 chapters so far.

The anime adapted chapter 1 and a little bit of chapter 2.

By the pace it's going ep 5 or 6 will overtake the manga.

Rawkuma had 7 chapters, i am curious how they will adapt this chapter.

https://ibb.co/gMGG452
-
-
Oct 12, 2022 6:45 PM
May 2019
It's from the director of Happy Sugar Life and writer of Chaos;Child. It's the violence and psychological horror that I'd mostly be worried about in upcoming episodes, lol. But yeah, would've been cooler to show more fan service and booty.
Yui_Suzumiya69Oct 13, 2022 7:04 PM
Oct 12, 2022 7:12 PM

Jan 2013
Well that sucks, I really would have expected more from a studio like Passione, as if there's any redeeming quality to a show like this if you water down the ecchi. I can understand toning down a scene here and there, and maybe getting a camera angle that isn't quite as advantageous, but removing the fanservice on the robot scene and barely showing anything on the changing scene, not to mention full censorship on the last scene? There's just no excuse for that.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Oct 12, 2022 7:49 PM
Oct 2007
Is there AT-X uncensored ver?
Oct 12, 2022 9:02 PM

Feb 2021
zeroryoko1974 said:
Is there AT-X uncensored ver?
The AT-X broadcast is the exact same as the regular tv broadcast.

Oct 12, 2022 11:59 PM

Apr 2014
titodacat said:
I think youre mistaken, what it is is that the anime is the source for the manga. so it isn't censored its just the manga is more ecchi. but sure cry censorship, even though that makes no sense cause if there is any studio that wouldn't censor its passione.

No they advertised the anime with the manga, calling the anime raunchier than the manga itself couple of months ago, not to mention they used manga images of the girls in their lingeries to advertise the anime.

They heavily did a mismanagement of hyping the anime with false material and false promises, they shouldn't have went with a manga that shows 1000% more stuff than the anime and even advertise the anime as being something that'll emulate the manga.

Now the anime is not even in the top 20 anymore in japan, it's getting heavily shafted right now.

The western numbers are also not better, no idea for whom they made the anime.
-Accelerator-

Oct 13, 2022 12:38 AM
Aug 2021
AcceleratorAngel said:

People who aren't coomers. Next you're going to complain how Darling in the Franxx anime censored nipples from the manga.
Oct 13, 2022 1:01 AM
Jul 2018
What they did is so much better that putting in lightbars or a sticker as censorship. I have to drop any anime that does that. It's better to leave it to your imagination than have crappy censorship.

As someone who doesn't read manga, this did not feel out of place at all. It just felt like a major parody of ecchi shows with just about every tropes happening in the first episode.
Oct 13, 2022 1:51 AM

Apr 2014
ManWithNoBeard said:
AcceleratorAngel said:

People who aren't coomers. Next you're going to complain how Darling in the Franxx anime censored nipples from the manga.

Only listing fact's ma mate, if you can't handle numbers that's not my problem.

I'm not saying whetever I like it or not, only listing the differences and how each medium was advertised.

It's not my problem if the showrunner advertise it as some coomer bait, when itself they leave most of the stuff out, if people drop the show and not watch it it's on the advertisement campaign.

Shouldn't have called the anime raunchier than the manga, and put the harem characters in lingerie to advertise the anime.
AcceleratorAngelOct 13, 2022 1:54 AM
-Accelerator-

Oct 13, 2022 3:59 AM
Jun 2021
AcceleratorAngel said:
titodacat said:

No they advertised the anime with the manga, calling the anime raunchier than the manga itself couple of months ago, not to mention they used manga images of the girls in their lingeries to advertise the anime.

They heavily did a mismanagement of hyping the anime with false material and false promises, they shouldn't have went with a manga that shows 1000% more stuff than the anime and even advertise the anime as being something that'll emulate the manga.

Now the anime is not even in the top 20 anymore in japan, it's getting heavily shafted right now.

incase you didn't know, manga have different standards to anime, this anime being pg13 will naturally inhibit what it will show, it still had ecchi moments for the degenerates. this show is from the studio that added nudity to interspecie reviewers, so it doesn't take a degree in rocket science to know that this studio doesn't censor. if they wanted it to be ecchi I can assure you there wouldve been way more ecchi. since it isnt as ecchi as the manga that adapts the anime, I think it's fairly safe to say that the show isn't going for the ecchi harem route and instead is going to something more. now, if it doesn't go for something more then, yes it was horribly mishandled, but seeing as it was literally ep 1 of an anime original and it will pass the manga almost instantly only time will tell. I think the advertising was going for a bait and switch, but like my previous statement, only time will tell. if the show ends up being just another harem rom com then yes, your previous statements are pretty valid
Oct 13, 2022 9:46 AM

Dec 2010
Yui_Suzumiya69 said:
writer of Chaos;Head

Do you have any source to back your statement? Cause he didn't write anything for that (either game or anime adaptation). He worked on Steins;Gate though not the original but the fanservice fandisk. Also worked a bit on Chaos;Child (and its fanservice fandisk).
https://vndb.org/s6155

Oh and to stay on topic - the anime actually had one raunchier scene than manga. While in manga the dog had a bite of his crotch

in anime it ended up raping his ass.
Chipp12Oct 13, 2022 10:03 AM
Oct 13, 2022 10:42 AM

Apr 2014
titodacat said:

incase you didn't know, manga have different standards to anime, this anime being pg13 will naturally inhibit what it will show, it still had ecchi moments for the degenerates. this show is from the studio that added nudity to interspecie reviewers, so it doesn't take a degree in rocket science to know that this studio doesn't censor. if they wanted it to be ecchi I can assure you there wouldve been way more ecchi. since it isnt as ecchi as the manga that adapts the anime, I think it's fairly safe to say that the show isn't going for the ecchi harem route and instead is going to something more. now, if it doesn't go for something more then, yes it was horribly mishandled, but seeing as it was literally ep 1 of an anime original and it will pass the manga almost instantly only time will tell. I think the advertising was going for a bait and switch, but like my previous statement, only time will tell. if the show ends up being just another harem rom com then yes, your previous statements are pretty valid

Yeah the bait and switch didn't really work in this case, as the numbers are down and the anime has hardly seen any real hype behind it.

It'll probably get forgotten in the next coming weeks.
-Accelerator-

Oct 13, 2022 11:43 AM
Jun 2021
AcceleratorAngel said:
titodacat said:

Yeah the bait and switch didn't really work in this case, as the numbers are down and the anime has hardly seen any real hype behind it.

It'll probably get forgotten in the next coming weeks.

listen my guy, I didn't say the bait and switch worked for them im just saying that it is way more likely. I mean this is the same studio that baited everyone with the higurashi remake but was actually a sequel. if it truly is just a generic harem then yes it will be forgotten, but if it is a batshit insane thing then I have hope
Oct 13, 2022 2:34 PM

May 2008
So the manga is even fmore awkward and uncomfortable. It still funny that even with the censore it's still disgusting type of anime.
Oct 13, 2022 7:00 PM
May 2019
Chipp12 said:
Yui_Suzumiya69 said:
writer of Chaos;Head

Do you have any source to back your statement? Cause he didn't write anything for that (either game or anime adaptation). He worked on Steins;Gate though not the original but the fanservice fandisk. Also worked a bit on Chaos;Child (and its fanservice fandisk).
https://vndb.org/s6155

Oh and to stay on topic - the anime actually had one raunchier scene than manga. While in manga the dog had a bite of his crotch

in anime it ended up raping his ass.

Sorry, I meant Chaos;Child and Steins;Gate 0 is what the writer worked on.
Oct 13, 2022 7:02 PM
May 2019
ManWithNoBeard said:
AcceleratorAngel said:

Actually a friend was showing me a Darling in the Franxx art book just a couple weeks ago and I almost blew a gasket when I saw tons and tons of nipples. I thought Zero Two not having nipples had something to do with her being part klaxasaur. I hate it when they show boobs but no nipples. Might as well not show anything at all, lol
Oct 13, 2022 8:23 PM

Dec 2010
titodacat said:
listen my guy, I didn't say the bait and switch worked for them im just saying that it is way more likely. I mean this is the same studio that baited everyone with the higurashi remake but was actually a sequel. if it truly is just a generic harem then yes it will be forgotten, but if it is a batshit insane thing then I have hope

Higurashi is a well known property though. And if it's going to follow the same story as manga it won't be getting any different any time soon so I wonder how many will still be following it by the time grand reveal/twist is going to happen (episode 5/6 the earliest?)
Oct 14, 2022 4:31 AM
Jun 2021
Chipp12 said:
titodacat said:

Higurashi is a well known property though. And if it's going to follow the same story as manga it won't be getting any different any time soon so I wonder how many will still be following it by the time grand reveal/twist is going to happen (episode 5/6 the earliest?)

I mean if it's like ddlc, which is what the vibes give off, I think yeah 5-6 eps. if it wants to lure you into a false sense of security then 5-6 eps is fair. the show definitely has the same vibe as ddlc with it just being tropes to the extreme . it also was weird how there literally was no one else besides the people at school, it just has a weird vibe to it, like it's pretending or something
Oct 14, 2022 1:00 PM

Jan 2021
Yui_Suzumiya69 said:
It's from the director of Happy Sugar Life and writer of Chaos;Child. It's the violence and psychological horror that I'd mostly be worried about in upcoming episodes, lol. But yeah, would've been cooler to show more fan service and booty.

Didnt know this, it will be interesting for sure then
Oct 15, 2022 8:29 AM
Nov 2019
Ngl the stretching scene is better in the anime
Oct 15, 2022 8:29 AM

Apr 2014
New manga chapter came out today.

The manga has full blown nudity (tankoubon version completely uncensored)-

Starts with a color page of red hair girl being half naked.

After that we got bathscene of blonde girl, tankoubon version is going to be uncensored for nipples.

Dog girl is getting caught by mc in the toilet.

Hot table tennis game, I bet the anime is also going to censor those shots with them not showing any skin

Girls losing all their clothes during the table tennis match (again tankoubon version will have all nipples in manga), again anime is going to censor this 100%

Dog girl is actually hella stacked she's going to take a bath with mc, with potentially revealing that she's a girl (again tankoubon version will have all nipples)

That's all for this months chapter, anime is 100% going to censor all those scenes too.

-Accelerator-

Oct 15, 2022 12:17 PM

Apr 2016
I wasn't aware of this. I suppose my rating for this anime will be lowered because of this decision. It makes me wonder why companies in general change the source material and them wonder why people end up hating the product.

@AcceleratorAngel it's the anime really being hated on Japan because of the changes? No wonder why it's currently rated under 7 score on MAL.
Oct 15, 2022 12:30 PM

Apr 2015
Dang, that sucks. And here I was going to watch this show, guess Peter Grill is the only ecchi this season with nudity huh?
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Oct 15, 2022 10:11 PM

Jan 2013
Tropisch said:
Dang, that sucks. And here I was going to watch this show, guess Peter Grill is the only ecchi this season with nudity huh?
That beastiality guild anime should have nudity, but there's going to be an even more uncut version only for BD release? Weird.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Oct 15, 2022 10:13 PM

Jan 2013
I just don't understand why Passione of all studios would butcher an ecchi adaptation like this, I need some clarification fr fr
Oct 16, 2022 1:52 AM
May 2019
AcceleratorAngel said:
New manga chapter came out today.

The manga has full blown nudity (tankoubon version completely uncensored)-

Starts with a color page of red hair girl being half naked.

After that we got bathscene of blonde girl, tankoubon version is going to be uncensored for nipples.

Dog girl is getting caught by mc in the toilet.

Hot table tennis game, I bet the anime is also going to censor those shots with them not showing any skin

Girls losing all their clothes during the table tennis match (again tankoubon version will have all nipples in manga), again anime is going to censor this 100%

Dog girl is actually hella stacked she's going to take a bath with mc, with potentially revealing that she's a girl (again tankoubon version will have all nipples)

That's all for this months chapter, anime is 100% going to censor all those scenes too.

Damn, I hope this gets an English release! I'll buy it if it does 😎
Oct 16, 2022 1:53 AM
May 2019
LostSpectre said:
I just don't understand why Passione of all studios would butcher an ecchi adaptation like this, I need some clarification fr fr

Well the manga is being written as the anime is airing. Essentially the manga is based around the story for the anime. Just the manga shows the goods, lol
Oct 16, 2022 3:05 AM
Aug 2021
Rikku said:
I wasn't aware of this. I suppose my rating for this anime will be lowered because of this decision. It makes me wonder why companies in general change the source material and them wonder why people end up hating the product.

LostSpectre said:

The anime is the source material while the manga is the adaptation. It's just that the manga got released first (do you seriously think they can somehow make an anime adaptation of a 4-month-old manga?)
Oct 16, 2022 3:30 AM

Apr 2014
ManWithNoBeard said:
Rikku said:

LostSpectre said:

The anime is the source material while the manga is the adaptation. It's just that the manga got released first (do you seriously think they can somehow make an anime adaptation of a 4-month-old manga?)

The manga is the unfilitered version and how the anime originally was intended before it was self censored.

The manga artist, basically alludes to this in the afterword of vol 1 of the manga which is completely uncensored.
-Accelerator-

Oct 16, 2022 6:42 AM

Jan 2013
Yui_Suzumiya69 said:
LostSpectre said:

Well the manga is being written as the anime is airing. Essentially the manga is based around the story for the anime. Just the manga shows the goods, lol
Oh, that's right. Still, it doesn't make sense for them of all studios to butcher it like this. I need some kind of explanation. lol
Oct 16, 2022 7:03 AM
May 2019
LostSpectre said:
Yui_Suzumiya69 said:

Oh, that's right. Still, it doesn't make sense for them of all studios to butcher it like this. I need some kind of explanation. lol

I just wanted to see a little anime booty along with whatever twist is coming down the line, lol
Oct 18, 2022 3:27 AM

Feb 2016
darker pantyhose made her panties look hotter.
Cutting the echchi part of red haired girl being nervous made me a little bit confused. The part of thighs exposing was the best shot I could see here, but because it's 2022 that got cropped alas.
Oct 18, 2022 2:36 PM

Nov 2012
AcceleratorAngel said:
So it seems like the manga is much much raunchier compared ot the anime.

The first scene with the glasses girl he runs into has more of an emphasis on her thighs in the manga.

The next girl with blonde hairs has her panties blatantly visible in the manga while she jumps off the stairs and runs into mc.

Next we have the red hair girl who gets grabbed by the panties by the robot, this scene was completely removed as the girl left the scene immediatley in the anime.

The scene when the girls are changing their clothes is also partly censored showing much less than the manga.

Here Glasses girl realizes she doesn't has any panties on while showing her bra and big chest.

During the stretching scene the red haired girl accidentally shows her stomach and panties while being strechted.

The biggest offender is the scene where we see that glasses girl has no panties on, the manga has a whole panel of it showing her bare ass nothing censored while the anime panel was completely censored and zoomed out.

The manga is truly something else, as this 2 spread of the no panties scene shows compared to the impactless anime version.

It seems like it has the same generic harem plot as the manga, just they left out most of the fan service present in the manga.

Which begs question for whom is this anime exactly as it's as generic as it can get so far.

The title is certainly fitting, promo material with girls half naked in underwaer, manga with complete fan service and boobies and panties.

The actual anime generic as fck with little to no fan service or ecchi which was teased in promo material and manga.

Love FLOPS, fitting name for it.

You're a God! TSKR!

Also, during the stretching scene the red haired girl maybe didnt show her P but we could see she has no bra and that was nice.

My Candies:

Oct 19, 2022 1:14 AM

May 2009
Tropisch said:

Futoku no Guild too
Oct 19, 2022 5:08 AM
Feb 2022
i was enjoying the glorious trailer and then got jumpscared by sunohara from clannad. he has a friend with the same hair color in both universes too. good for him ig
Oct 19, 2022 10:21 AM

Apr 2014
Episode 2 Censorship

So continuing from last week glasses girl other shots of her panty less bottom were censored

Blond girl in wedding dress bust emphasize was left out or censored

Loli girl getting her panties shown by robot was censored this week again

Blonde girl wants to take a bath with mc censored in anime no underwear like in manga where she shows her bust.

Loli girl was completely naked in the manga during the bath scene we got her full frontal view with nipples [Tankoubon version shows her nipples]

-Accelerator-

Oct 19, 2022 10:35 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
let's hope the BD pulls through
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Nov 30, 2022

181 by artturisi »»
May 30, 6:16 PM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Dec 28, 2022

161 by araa987 »»
May 16, 8:34 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 23, 2022

125 by qintaku10 »»
Apr 27, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 7, 2022

43 by qintaku10 »»
Apr 27, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 16, 2022

115 by qintaku10 »»
Apr 27, 4:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.