3It was OK
4.6%
2Disliked it
5.7%
1Hated it
5.7%
Average 4.3
87 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 27, 2011 3:07 AM

Aug 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Not bad Naruto. Multi rasengans at once.
Oct 27, 2011 3:09 AM

Jul 2011
whoops.. i made a similar thread just now. and i cant find the delete option.. anyway.. madara is OP as expected.
Oct 27, 2011 3:10 AM

Dec 2010
I noticed something at page 7, the shape at the back of the meteor looks weird.
Oct 27, 2011 3:10 AM

Jun 2011
Madara is really a bad ass....2 meteor at once~

I like it when Kyuubi willing to cooperate with Naruto.

"The name itself is power" -- True enough
Oct 27, 2011 3:27 AM

Jul 2007
I want to know who the masked madara is >_>
Oct 27, 2011 3:45 AM

Mar 2011
Haha! I love the fox being all like 'I dont like you, but I HATE Madara!'

Oonoki is one hell of a geezer! Yeah!
Oct 27, 2011 4:04 AM

Jun 2009
So does that make it official that Tobi is not Madara (or a version of him/his mind/whatever)? I'm still not too sure what to think of all this. But things really got intense over the last few chapters.
Oct 27, 2011 4:15 AM

Feb 2010
so tobi is madara's partner that makes it almost certain that he is his brother.

and it look like Onoki will go out with a bang like his pupil deidara^^
Oct 27, 2011 4:19 AM

Jun 2011
HOLYYY SHIZAT YEAH KYUUBI finally realizin that naruto's the bomb. SCREW MADARA UP YEAHHH!
Oct 27, 2011 4:32 AM

Jul 2009
I've been into Naruto for years; it woud be nice if old mysteries were wrapped up at the same rate new ones are set into place.

It's gotten to the point were I'm wouldn't be suprised if:
- Madara, Tobi and the Madara summoned are three different people
- Obito, Itach, Sasuke or Itachi's friend/clan member who was murderd (forgot his name) are time travelers
- all the Uchia's share one body - their souls are squatting in a blackhole accessible threw Madara's toilet eye (Naruto has freeloaders)

Despite jokeing, I don't discredit the above statements, remember; Madara has been a co-out before, there's no proff he appeared at Naruto's birth, as that masked individual never stated a name and where were Sasuke and Itahci's parents at that very time?

Oct 27, 2011 4:45 AM
Nov 2007
so madara has wood element...
so madara before dying made a wood clone to live on forever
so "madara" is zetsu.
and madara is just madara. so the 3 of them are all "technically" the same person. thoughts? i mean, zetsu does basically have the 1st's corpse locked up in his dungeon.. lol
Oct 27, 2011 5:05 AM

Sep 2009
Kyuubi hating Madara so much lol

anyway great chap
Oct 27, 2011 5:39 AM
Feb 2010
RASENGAN ALL THE THINGS!
Oct 27, 2011 5:46 AM

Feb 2009
after reading the latest chapter the only thing im wondering about is... HOW STRONG WAS THE FIRST HOKAGE ?!?!
if he was able to take down madara..
lol maybe shinobi were just built better back then?
mayweather p4p king

Oct 27, 2011 5:51 AM

Dec 2007
This chapter also established that Tsuchikage will most likely die.
Again - lots of people died but non of the major characters x/. And where the hell is Kakashi? x/

Oct 27, 2011 6:02 AM

Jun 2009
MY GOD

The Sharingan wasn't OP enough by itself.
A rinnegan on top of the OP sharingan isn't enough, either.
But the single most hyped element needed to be added on top of that, didn't it?

AND WHERE THE HELL DO THOSE METEORS COME FROM?

Seriously, someone kill Kishi. He's brain is obviously dead. He can't scratch up good, original writing if his life depended on it.
Oct 27, 2011 6:32 AM

Dec 2010
Go Naruto use the nine tails and beat the hell out of Madara :)
Oct 27, 2011 6:45 AM

Jun 2010
The ninetails working together with Naruto?! What a formidable opponent Madara is.

Oct 27, 2011 6:54 AM

Feb 2009
niedude said:
MY GOD

Seriously, someone kill Kishi. He's brain is obviously dead. He can't scratch up good, original writing if his life depended on it.

+1

This is getting more ridiculous by the chapter. How did the tsuchikage not die by getting crushed beneath two frikkin mountains? Is there a limit to how overpowered any single being can get? What is really the deal with wood release? Why is it supposed to be so damn much more powerful than anything else?

The questions keep piling up and I doubt we'll ever get the answers to them...
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Oct 27, 2011 7:04 AM

Feb 2011
Cool chapter. But still no real info about Tobi...
Oct 27, 2011 7:26 AM

Oct 2008
I don't like you, but I HATE Madara !!...kyuubi = awesomeness
Oct 27, 2011 8:06 AM
Mar 2011
guys let's face it, Naruto is gonna end up losing the Kyuubi at the end of the war (there are just gigantic signs everywhere hinting it) but not before making friends with it.....
Oct 27, 2011 8:08 AM

Aug 2009
My Thoughts:

Madara: He can copy Kekkei Genkai... Kakashi needs to learn how too.
Kyuubi: *heart*
Onoki: Die an honourable death already... either that or stop being annoying so I can at least respect your character w/out dying for your country.
Kishimoto: You are king of Shounen action.
Oct 27, 2011 8:16 AM

Sep 2009
niedude said:
MY GOD

Yes i know, Madara and his Sharingan alone are more then enough (including all the special ultra sharingan moves).
This Rinnegan and Wood shit is totally killing the character for me. The name Madara alone is badass enough, there is no need to make him stronger, he was a legend to begin with.
No, you hax him the most unique technique in naruto (the rinnegan), which destroys the uniqueness auf nagato (though fake madara had the same shit) just to make him stronger. And thats not enough, now you hax him the unique trait of his archenemy just to hype him up even more. Why?

Are legendary Fire and Genjutsu skills not enough? Why must be all characters (and their abilities) meshed together just build even more hyped characters? (which still must be defeated). less would definatly be more.

Oh this Kyubi help was nice, still the chakra feels a little wasted
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria
Oct 27, 2011 8:30 AM

Mar 2010
Kyuubi was smilling!! So creepy!
It's okay for Oonoki to fight Madara, he's immortal as well , i mean who would be alive after being crushed by two meteors.
Naruto is idiot. He did big boom, and now Madara will just revive, and nothing will change and Naruto don't have chakra anymore. Ah wait it's okay we have immortals on our side as well, uff.
First hokage was really increadible..
I would like to see more cooperation between Naruto and Kyuubi.
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Oct 27, 2011 8:41 AM

Jan 2011
Hm, interesting that Kyubi was willing to work with Naruto. he must REALLY dislike Madara XD
Oct 27, 2011 9:04 AM

Sep 2011
Kishi is gonna have to troll real hard to counter Madara's power.

It reminds me a bit of Aizen situation.
Have you cuddled yer spoon recently ?

Oct 27, 2011 9:07 AM
Oct 2011
Puty said:
This chapter also established that Tsuchikage will most likely die.
Again - lots of people died but non of the major characters x/. And where the hell is Kakashi? x/

Lmao sooo true! I totally forgot about him?! WHERE'S KAKASHI!
Once a man loves a woman he will do anything for her, except continuing to love her...
Oct 27, 2011 9:17 AM

Mar 2009
Billzor said:
niedude said:
MY GOD

+1

This is getting more ridiculous by the chapter. How did the tsuchikage not die by getting crushed beneath two frikkin mountains? Is there a limit to how overpowered any single being can get? What is really the deal with wood release? Why is it supposed to be so damn much more powerful than anything else?

The Tsuchikage stopped the first one and had Gaara backing him up. I agree he should have died, actually he's probably a dead man walking. Once he finishes w/e he's trying to do there's a good chance he'll just fall flat on the ground dead.

Those were not meteors. It's either the same thing Pain did in Konoha or he "warped" it like Tobi does with his space/time sharingan skill.

Don't forget Madara has the power of man that was regarded as a God, and that is pretty much the excuse for him to be able do anything. No one knows how he does it, but they know he can do it. lol

Oct 27, 2011 9:23 AM

Jun 2008
Billzor said:
niedude said:
MY GOD

+1

Damn you guys really don't bother to even contemplate it a little, to you?

Is that hard to assume that Tsuchikage simply stop holding the rocks until they crashed him when is the natural thing for him to do?

And no one said that wood technique by it's own is more powerful that anything else. Is just a strong element for a fight and what makes it kind of special it seems to be that it comes with some secret way of controlling tailed beasts.

As from where to meters come from? Well i guess the same place big huge animal come from. They are probably like a summon or something. or maybe he simply used pain technique faster and immediately created two big rocks. Whatever it is is no impossible to find some explanation.
MonadOct 27, 2011 9:28 AM
Oct 27, 2011 9:32 AM

Feb 2008
i was pretty sure the kyuubi would go this route anyways. but this will make things easier for naruto. also i am certain we haven't seen the real naruto for a while now. his clones have access to the kyuubi it is not unreasonable they can go in the mode without any risk. certainly now that the kyuubi isn't out to get him now.
...so madara knows of naruto's clan?
Oct 27, 2011 9:35 AM

Apr 2008
Super Mario must die!!!!
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Oct 27, 2011 10:02 AM

Jun 2011
Good chapter, Kyuubi is finally talking sense.
Oct 27, 2011 10:04 AM

Jun 2009
AstuteOtaku said:
My Thoughts:

Madara: He can copy Kekkei Genkai... Kakashi needs to learn how too.

uhm, no he can't. I guess you are referring to the wood thing? He can do that because he stole Hashirama's cell an dimplanted them (or whatever).
Oct 27, 2011 10:47 AM

Aug 2010
NAruto Mosh Pit no jutsu.
Oct 27, 2011 10:48 AM

May 2010
Oh come on, it's impossible for some old Tsuchikage to win against SUCH A GOD XD If Naruto will kill Madara with some 'super great meteor rasengan no killer' I WILL DO SOOO BIG FACEPALM and stop reading this manga -_-
Oct 27, 2011 11:12 AM

Jun 2009
R-Zero said:
Billzor said:
niedude said:
MY GOD

+1

The Tsuchikage stopped the first one and had Gaara backing him up. I agree he should have died, actually he's probably a dead man walking. Once he finishes w/e he's trying to do there's a good chance he'll just fall flat on the ground dead.

Those were not meteors. It's either the same thing Pain did in Konoha or he "warped" it like Tobi does with his space/time sharingan skill.

Don't forget Madara has the power of man that was regarded as a God, and that is pretty much the excuse for him to be able do anything. No one knows how he does it, but they know he can do it. lol

Yes, they were meteors. They were called meteors, space rock, and rock from the sky. They're friggin meteors. And no, Madara did not use the Rinnegan or Tobi's Sharingan technique to make them, he just summoned them from thin air (IIRC without even using a proper summoning jutsu. And if he did, as far as I know, you could only summon living things... Not giant pieces of rock to miles above where you are.)

So, I'm just supposed to accept that Madara's awesome because he is called awesome? Is masashi expecting me to stop the usage of my brain altogether? Seriously, if you guys want to give Naruto fans a good name, don't just swallow everything Kishi spoonfeeds you just because he calls it awesome. Grow some sense of criticism.

@Monad

Read the above.

And since when is it acceptable for an old man, who ran out of chakra quite a while ago and seemed to have actually broken his back in the last chapters, to stop two meteors in a row, with the second piling down the first one?

No. I don't care if characters seem to run out of chakra for a maximum of three pages before replinishing fully (looking at you, Sasuke.) I refuse to praise something as lacking and uncreative as this.

I am glad I read scanlations. I'd never pay real money for this crap.
Oct 27, 2011 11:27 AM

May 2010
Zatoichi said:
Super Mario must die!!!!

LOl! He does look like him
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 27, 2011 11:32 AM

May 2008
Sasuke will enter the fight soon, I guess~ Loved the chapter~
Oct 27, 2011 11:46 AM

Jun 2009
sayami said:
Yes, if there is anything we need to make these next chapters even better is to bring in Gary Stu Archetype Number 1 back again.
Oct 27, 2011 12:10 PM

Jul 2009
zabimaru12 said:
guys let's face it, Naruto is gonna end up losing the Kyuubi at the end of the war (there are just gigantic signs everywhere hinting it) but not before making friends with it.....

And conveniently enough, he'll survive the exorcism (it's now gaurenteed).
The only one in danger is Killerbee - killing off a minor is easy and Naruto will be 'the only one left' of yet another 'type'.

niedude said:
sayami said:
Yes, if there is anything we need to make these next chapters even better is to bring in Gary Stu Archetype Number 1 back again.

You say Gary, I say Marty. ;)
I too see him coming back soon and 'stealing the show'. Though as much as I have never liked Sasuke; I actually look forward to seeing him, simply for a change of scenery - but still, we all know he'll be safe from danger and simply to faze in and out, as usual.
Gleam_QueenOct 27, 2011 12:17 PM

Oct 27, 2011 12:28 PM

Jun 2009
Speaking of Sasuke, would someone remind me where the hell did Uchiha disappear to?
Oct 27, 2011 12:55 PM

Jun 2009
So Kabuto-Real Madara aren't sided with Tobi
That's cool, 9-tailed wants Naruto more than Madara
NOW for real!! I can't wait for the next chapter
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Oct 27, 2011 12:56 PM

Apr 2008
Madara asks kabuto how much he knew about him and on the next page madara looks down at his chest, could that armor be hiding something underneath, is it possible madara could turn out to be a tomboy, a girl!!! O.O

Oct 27, 2011 12:59 PM

Jun 2009
niedude said:
Speaking of Sasuke, would someone remind me where the hell did Uchiha disappear to?

last time we saw him he was wiping out the white zetsus with some new(?) Sunanoo
Oct 27, 2011 1:04 PM

Dec 2008
Man, still so many answered questions. Is the fake madara some kind of clone? Or is someone else affiliated with madara?

Also, what did madara look at under his armor?

Good chapter but I found it funny that the kyuubi gave naruto all that chakra and then 2 seconds later naruto used it all up LOL.
Oct 27, 2011 1:09 PM

Jun 2009
Piezo said:

Also, what did madara look at under his armor?

My guess is, whether he had "something" from Hashirama there allowing him to use Mokuton
Oct 27, 2011 4:06 PM

Apr 2008
Too much power and it overwhelms me.

Tsuchikage, are you crazy?!
Oct 27, 2011 4:11 PM

Apr 2009
I don't understand why some of you are reading this. Caaaaalm down.

I'm kinda meh about this chapter. I agree Real Madara seems over powered, but whatever. I'm also hoping to see Sasuke soon.
Oct 27, 2011 4:50 PM
Apr 2010
DarK_LiGhT said:
Madara asks kabuto how much he knew about him and on the next page madara looks down at his chest, could that armor be hiding something underneath, is it possible madara could turn out to be a tomboy, a girl!!! O.O

LOL,This is the best comment in this post.Unlike the others complaining about "overpowered" in a work of fantasy -_-
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.