3It was OK
25.6%
2Disliked it
12.8%
1Hated it
17.9%
Average 3.3
39 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 7:20 AM

Jul 2021
A "normal" date next chapter. Well let's see how that goes.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 13, 8:18 AM
Oct 2011
not a rental date just a plain normal date love it
Mar 13, 12:11 PM

Jul 2021

after spending 2 minutes to read through this forget-able chapter , the only thing that i could remember is the cover page , because i noticed that the trashy mangaka miyajima reiji stole the design of the beanie cap from a "special manga" .

a few years ago , i found that "special manga" in japanese language , i dont know if right now , that "special manga" has an english translation or not .

the name of that "special manga" is : https://myanimelist.net/manga/101160/Junmusu

that "special manga" has more better art , more better story , and more better romance than rental girl-friend , aka mental illness girl-friend .

in that "special manga" , the main girl 's name is Nekoda Nekoha , with neko = cat .

note that her beanie cap , her shirt , and her socks have the same design and the same color .

i can only read some simple japanese letters , so i guess the plot of that "special manga" is :

3 boys invite the girl nekoda to a house , to eat some "special yogurts" / some "special puddings" .

then the 3 boys invite nekoda into a bed-room , to watch a "special film" together , and she thinks : " well , there is no harm with that . what could go wrong ? "

and the bed-room has a box of tissue papers , and a trash-can for the used papers , lol .

it is funny that the girl nekoda nearly has the same hair-style as ichinose chorizo .
and the 3 boys look like kinoshita kazuya , kuribayashi shun , and kibe yoshiaki .

and even during "the deed" , and even when she takes a clean-up shower , her beanie cap stays on , no matter what , just like a beret , lol .
daywithoutgamesMar 14, 12:22 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Mar 13, 6:45 PM
Mar 2021
Why did he put that cum emoji in his message 😭
Mar 16, 5:16 AM

Mar 2010
Reply to daywithoutgames

after spending 2 minutes to read through this forget-able chapter , the only thing that i could remember is the cover page , because i noticed that the trashy mangaka miyajima reiji stole the design of the beanie cap from a "special manga" .

a few years ago , i found that "special manga" in japanese language , i dont know if right now , that "special manga" has an english translation or not .

the name of that "special manga" is : https://myanimelist.net/manga/101160/Junmusu

that "special manga" has more better art , more better story , and more better romance than rental girl-friend , aka mental illness girl-friend .

in that "special manga" , the main girl 's name is Nekoda Nekoha , with neko = cat .

note that her beanie cap , her shirt , and her socks have the same design and the same color .

i can only read some simple japanese letters , so i guess the plot of that "special manga" is :

3 boys invite the girl nekoda to a house , to eat some "special yogurts" / some "special puddings" .

then the 3 boys invite nekoda into a bed-room , to watch a "special film" together , and she thinks : " well , there is no harm with that . what could go wrong ? "

and the bed-room has a box of tissue papers , and a trash-can for the used papers , lol .

it is funny that the girl nekoda nearly has the same hair-style as ichinose chorizo .
and the 3 boys look like kinoshita kazuya , kuribayashi shun , and kibe yoshiaki .

and even during "the deed" , and even when she takes a clean-up shower , her beanie cap stays on , no matter what , just like a beret , lol .
@daywithoutgames

I had an image on Pixiv; with Sumi in a bunnygirl outfit to the back of the viewers. Within a month, there was an ad in Japan's subway stations that featured Sumi with her back to viewers...

I'm just getting that off of my back. Reiji Miyajima is a stealer of other people's ideas.

Mar 18, 2:49 AM

Oct 2017
Well a normal date it is.
May 3, 12:50 AM

Feb 2019
Well, at least Mizuhara saying she wants a normal date was cute, appearance-wise and what she said.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 218 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

S0UVIK - Dec 29, 2021

172 by Gazz »»
Jun 19, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 333 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 11

6 by Shikkakku »»
Jun 14, 12:16 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 330 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 21

5 by daywithoutgames »»
Jun 13, 4:32 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 332 Discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 4

9 by daywithoutgames »»
Jun 13, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 320 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 5

13 by daywithoutgames »»
Jun 6, 6:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.