Forum Settings
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 7:20 AM

Jul 2021
A "normal" date next chapter. Well let's see how that goes.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 13, 8:18 AM
Oct 2011
not a rental date just a plain normal date love it
Mar 13, 12:11 PM

Jul 2021

after spending 2 minutes to read through this forget-able chapter , the only thing that i could remember is the cover page , because i noticed that the trashy mangaka miyajima reiji stole the design of the beanie cap from a "special manga" .

a few years ago , i found that "special manga" in japanese language , i dont know if right now , that "special manga" has an english translation or not .

the name of that "special manga" is : https://myanimelist.net/manga/101160/Junmusu

that "special manga" has more better art , more better story , and more better romance than rental girl-friend , aka mental illness girl-friend .

in that "special manga" , the main girl 's name is Nekoda Nekoha , with neko = cat .

note that her beanie cap , her shirt , and her socks have the same design and the same color .

i can only read some simple japanese letters , so i guess the plot of that "special manga" is :

3 boys invite the girl nekoda to a house , to eat some "special yogurts" / some "special puddings" .

then the 3 boys invite nekoda into a bed-room , to watch a "special film" together , and she thinks : " well , there is no harm with that . what could go wrong ? "

and the bed-room has a box of tissue papers , and a trash-can for the used papers , lol .

it is funny that the girl nekoda nearly has the same hair-style as ichinose chorizo .
and the 3 boys look like kinoshita kazuya , kuribayashi shun , and kibe yoshiaki .

and even during "the deed" , and even when she takes a clean-up shower , her beanie cap stays on , no matter what , just like a beret , lol .
daywithoutgamesMar 14, 12:22 AM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw
Mar 13, 6:45 PM
Mar 2021
Why did he put that cum emoji in his message šŸ˜­
Mar 16, 5:16 AM

Mar 2010
Reply to daywithoutgames

after spending 2 minutes to read through this forget-able chapter , the only thing that i could remember is the cover page , because i noticed that the trashy mangaka miyajima reiji stole the design of the beanie cap from a "special manga" .

a few years ago , i found that "special manga" in japanese language , i dont know if right now , that "special manga" has an english translation or not .

the name of that "special manga" is : https://myanimelist.net/manga/101160/Junmusu

that "special manga" has more better art , more better story , and more better romance than rental girl-friend , aka mental illness girl-friend .

in that "special manga" , the main girl 's name is Nekoda Nekoha , with neko = cat .

note that her beanie cap , her shirt , and her socks have the same design and the same color .

i can only read some simple japanese letters , so i guess the plot of that "special manga" is :

3 boys invite the girl nekoda to a house , to eat some "special yogurts" / some "special puddings" .

then the 3 boys invite nekoda into a bed-room , to watch a "special film" together , and she thinks : " well , there is no harm with that . what could go wrong ? "

and the bed-room has a box of tissue papers , and a trash-can for the used papers , lol .

it is funny that the girl nekoda nearly has the same hair-style as ichinose chorizo .
and the 3 boys look like kinoshita kazuya , kuribayashi shun , and kibe yoshiaki .

and even during "the deed" , and even when she takes a clean-up shower , her beanie cap stays on , no matter what , just like a beret , lol .
@daywithoutgames

I had an image on Pixiv; with Sumi in a bunnygirl outfit to the back of the viewers. Within a month, there was an ad in Japan's subway stations that featured Sumi with her back to viewers...

I'm just getting that off of my back. Reiji Miyajima is a stealer of other people's ideas.

Mar 18, 2:49 AM

Oct 2017
Well a normal date it is.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 204 Discussion

Guanimero - Sep 13, 2021

29 by Narity_ »»
Apr 26, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 327 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 23

6 by Stalkster »»
Apr 25, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 187 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Clas1ck - May 10, 2021

53 by Narity_ »»
Apr 25, 12:02 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Chapter 186 Discussion

Clas1ck - Apr 26, 2021

30 by Narity_ »»
Apr 25, 9:40 AM

» Is it worth to read on?

Aris97 - Apr 5

23 by Rhae »»
Apr 20, 9:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.