3It was OK
2.1%
2Disliked it
1.3%
1Hated it
1.0%
Average 4.8
477 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 17, 2023 7:05 AM

Apr 2014
Impressive and breathtaking. This episode is truly a masterpiece episode.
The performance developed from just Tomori doing the solo to the full band in the end and the song was also developed from just a plain speech to a full song. I really like how they showed us.
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 17, 2023 7:08 AM

Feb 2020
Wow. What a performance. Good job, girls! That was really touching.

SerafosAug 17, 2023 7:45 AM
Aug 17, 2023 7:30 AM

Jun 2020
Tomori did solo performances of her read poems is one of the absurdity that I never expected from MyGo, but here we are. She even suddenly get off from the stage after seeing Soyo between all the people and forced her to perform without prepare anything. Well, I already use with her actions and words that are beyond normal people understanding sometimes.

At least, Tomori finally took a step, and everyone is here again with her. That was heartwarming.

The animation at that song scene was real good. I like how they made expressions for the characters in this season.

Since Senzai Hyoumei was released, I kinda attached with MyGo songs that have speech parts on it. Tomori's voice is soothing yet powerful and full of feelings, I love how her voice actress conveying that.

This episode makes me remember again that I always love MyGo lore. By them bringing the concept of "lost people with their wilings of moving forward", and all of this cringey teenagers dramas which are so relatable (lol), their story feels so much refreshing compared to other BanG Dream bands story before them. I never related to bunch of anime girls this much before.

Three episodes left, finally it will reached its end soon. I'm being delulu here but I want to see them performing Mayoiuta in this anime.

Going to put one of Raana screenshot I took from this episode here.

Aug 17, 2023 7:47 AM
Aug 2019
Best episode for me so far. At last the gang is complete. Good job for Tomori. And Raana being Raana is the best. That "I am not eating" while the bread is on her mouth is hilarious.
Aug 17, 2023 7:54 AM

Apr 2012
AkeZZZ said:
Impressive and breathtaking. This episode is truly a masterpiece episode.
The performance developed from just Tomori doing the solo to the full band in the end and the song was also developed from just a plain speech to a full song. I really like how they showed us.
I'm wondering if this was a BECK quote or just a coincidence.
Aug 17, 2023 8:16 AM
Sep 2020
Im speechless...

The animation was beautiful, how Tomori overcame her fear and bravely stood on the stage, telling everyone about her feelings, every single character was written in an amazing way, we don't know much about Raana, but she is also a very likeable character, as she gave Tomori a musical background when Tomori read her text and also dragged Taki away to see Tomori so that the team could be together again as soon as possible.

the facial expressions are on a completely different level, beautiful, amazing, I could sympathize with all the characters so much, it all seemed so real, how they had to deal with all these difficulties

The way Soyo, Taki and Anon cried at the end was felt very touching, I almost cried, their facial expressions were so lifelike that they have suffered a lot and finally it looks like they will manage to overcome the difficulties,, Tomori has grown a lot in my eyes, it's rare to see such character development in animes, but this is not only true for her, but also for all the other band members.

I feel very sorry for Soyo, she was selfish, i know, but unfortunately, divorce is a hard thing, she doesn't get the kind of education from her parents that would keep her life on track, especially as I noticed her mom is a workaholic and barely cares for her. So I completely sympathized with Soyo, the formation of the Crychic band brought her an unknown and new experience, she was able to forget for that time what happened in her family and this band served as a spiritual support for her aswell. When Anon caressed her cheek it was so sweet, we  clearly saw that Anon forgive her and was happy to see her on stage again.

To be honest, at the beginning I was very curious as to why Sakiko left Crychic, it hasn't changed, but seeing that Tomori was able to get the band back together, it made me so happy, but I expect a very strong explanation from Sakiko regardless. Why she let Tomori and Soyo suffer like that. Because Soyo wanted friends who would make her forget what happened in her family. Lets be honest, which child could easily process the divorce in family? This is why I love Soyo's character, because she realistically conveys these feelings to the viewer, a helpless child who seeks solace in friendship and belonging to other people. That's why she couldn't properly handle what happened, that's why she started to lie, to wade into other people's feelings in order to make it back again what she lost, and although this is very wrong, but im sure she realized that by the end of the episode
Tyberseptim97Aug 17, 2023 11:06 AM
Aug 17, 2023 8:46 AM
Jun 2023
i don't even know how to describe how amazing that was. the payoff with soyo, all of it.. i love these intense scenes of raw emotion between characters, hints and glimpses of their own feelings of feeling lost in their own right. the shots here are also crazy good, i love seeing tomori finally fight for what she wants and make her dream true, not giving up on everything like she did with crychic. i just don't know how they're going to top this
Aug 17, 2023 9:23 AM
Sep 2022
very good chapter It's funny how Sakiko and Mutsumi are present in this chapter. Mutsumi making Tomori see that Soyo is lost and Tomori when she talks to the blonde, who is the one who gives her the the push he needed as tomori remembers that it was given to him by sakiko at the previous concert. now the band is reunited. now we just need to know why sakiko left the band and if in these three episodes that are missing we will also see the formation of ave mujica. i have interest in it
Aug 17, 2023 9:35 AM
Tsumi To Kisei

Nov 2021
I don't want to believe it, The last song talking about the lyrics and the characters crying while playing it, It made me seriously emotional,
I loved this part, But I seriously can't forgive any character, among Soyo, Anon, Raana, Sakiko, Mutsumi, they are all characters that I hate in this series for many reasons,
But this episode I managed to empathize the characters a little more, Even if Soyo and Sakiko seriously can't stand them even now
Aug 17, 2023 9:53 AM

Jul 2016
in the end of the day, only Tomori and Rana approached music without ulterior motives, no wonder they are the most favorited of the band on this site. I don't think this episode alone is enough to redeem Soyo, but that's a start at least.
Aug 17, 2023 11:31 AM

Oct 2016
not completely convinced with how this got resolved (although next episode is probably gonna be the decisive one) but i kinda like it...
even then, man, Soyo really doesnt deserve how great Tomori and Anon are
Aug 17, 2023 11:42 AM

Sep 2015
who needs practice anyway when you can just get 4 talented musicians to compose and perform on the spot.

Looks like Soy's redemption arc is starting next week and we shall see. So far the only positive change is her voice. Sounds much more natural and hope it stays this way.
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Aug 17, 2023 11:43 AM
Oct 2017
it makes me cry thanks mygo i love you so much
Aug 17, 2023 1:27 PM
Mar 2011
No, it's false, I didn't cry, you have no proof!

Okay, I admit, I totally cried in front of this episode. it was so damn good.

I didn't liked the drama in the last episodes, but to end (the drama, not the anime) with a conclusion like this, so seriously it was really great.

It's MyGO will probably not be my anime of the season. But as an individual episode, it will be hard to have a stronger episode this season.
Aug 17, 2023 1:52 PM

Apr 2012
BloodyRaccoon said:

I didn't liked the drama in the last episodes, but to end (the drama, not the anime) with a conclusion like this, so seriously it was really great.

It's MyGO will probably not be my anime of the season. But as an individual episode, it will be hard to have a stronger episode this season.
Not at all, especially if you use "it made me cry" in a discussion as a guide, because people are now writing this in response to absolutely any drama in any media.
Aug 17, 2023 2:06 PM

Nov 2017
Raana is easily the best part of It's MyGO, love her smug and casual attitude. She also gets the best facial expressions
Aug 17, 2023 4:24 PM
Mar 2023
What a satisfying Episode that's all i can say
Aug 17, 2023 5:12 PM
Jun 2023
all i can say is that i fucking cried (i rarely do when it comes to animes!) and that this was such a good episode

though, i'm still waiting so hard for soyo's redemption arc haha
Aug 17, 2023 5:13 PM
Jun 2023
RobertBobert said:
BloodyRaccoon said:

Not at all, especially if you use "it made me cry" in a discussion as a guide, because people are now writing this in response to absolutely any drama in any media.
its really not THAT deep . it's a discussion about the episode, including how people felt about it lmao
Aug 17, 2023 6:03 PM
May 2021
Episódio simplesmente maravilhoso, fiquei sem palavras.
Aug 17, 2023 6:51 PM
Sep 2017
Amazing live, most favorite episode after 3 and 7
Aug 17, 2023 9:33 PM

Nov 2018
That was a really good episode...I wish the misery prior to this had been a bit shorter, though, because I've really only stuck with it due to stubbornness and Raana, so far; I have to imagine most people aren't willing to sit through that much to get to an ok payoff
Aug 17, 2023 9:45 PM
Nov 2012
PEAK BANG DREAM EPISODE HOLY SH*T
Aug 17, 2023 9:59 PM
Aug 2023
I was surprised that they reunited.
In the last episode, Soyo was really terrible person, but this episode showed me she was not a bad girl. Actually she seems really selfish and liar but she wasn't.

The last scene was really surprising. it's worth watching.
Aug 17, 2023 11:52 PM

Apr 2012
GABBAHSMACKED said:
RobertBobert said:
its really not THAT deep . it's a discussion about the episode, including how people felt about it lmao
This does not mean that you cannot diagree with someone about something.
Aug 17, 2023 11:57 PM
Aug 2017
I really need to save my stars for this girls in game, I've found my fav band in bandori after Roselia. I really love MyGO's story especially when it comes to this episode, cried at the performance
JJT1407Aug 18, 2023 9:14 AM
Aug 18, 2023 4:02 AM
Jun 2023
RobertBobert said:
GABBAHSMACKED said:
well, sorry! i just think it isn't as big as you make it out to be in my opinion xP
Aug 18, 2023 4:55 AM

Apr 2012
GABBAHSMACKED said:
RobertBobert said:
well, sorry! i just think it isn't as big as you make it out to be in my opinion xP
I just don't like it when people call a show the greatest masterpiece just because they love it and then forget about it next season.
Aug 18, 2023 7:07 AM

Jun 2016
hey yoo that song is pretty awesome holy fuck !!!
FINALLY THEY STICK TOGETHER AGAIN ...
Aug 18, 2023 9:47 AM

Apr 2020
I cried a little, after so long I waited this kind of resolve... Glad that Anon and Soyo back to the group, I wonder is it gonna be only 1 season only, because they can do so much more
Aug 18, 2023 5:45 PM
Aug 2021
Music is powerful
Aug 18, 2023 8:05 PM

Jan 2011
i teared up i can't believe they serious did it and made it work as a get the band back together episode 
Aug 18, 2023 9:34 PM
Jan 2021
i dont even know what to say it was so good. i cried. i was really able to feel tomori’s raw feelings, just like she was trying to do
Aug 20, 2023 8:39 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! Tomori was able repair the entire band just like that! and able to create the perfect song in the process! oh my!
5/5.

Aug 21, 2023 7:22 AM
Mar 2018
Best one so far, Tomori and Rana coming in clutch
Aug 22, 2023 6:53 AM
Oct 2022
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Aug 23, 2023 5:37 AM

Apr 2023
Nothing much to say. The episode just showed it.
5/5
Aug 27, 2023 7:20 PM
Jun 2023
RobertBobert said:
GABBAHSMACKED said:
I just don't like it when people call a show the greatest masterpiece just because they love it and then forget about it next season.
Wait, What??? I thought you were getting annoyed at someone saying an episode made them cry. Not that they said it was great and then forget of it, I think I missed your point a bit :')
Aug 27, 2023 9:53 PM

Apr 2012
GABBAHSMACKED said:
RobertBobert said:
Wait, What??? I thought you were getting annoyed at someone saying an episode made them cry. Not that they said it was great and then forget of it, I think I missed your point a bit :')
Including. People are very fond of dropping it like a cliché every time they just liked the show.
Sep 1, 2023 10:16 PM
Sep 2023
A perfect episode of God within God, with all the emotions bursting out right now
Sep 2, 2023 6:55 PM
May 2023
Peak. Jaw dropping. Showstopping.
Sep 10, 2023 6:07 PM
Jan 2021
I saw true mind and feeling of "good girl"s of Soyo and Anon in last episode. It turns tense. This episode 10 shows explosion of those feelings and resolution. it is lead by Akari who is pretty shy girl. This episode is a kind of Kami-kai.
Sep 16, 2023 1:22 AM
Jan 2019
Wow, such an emotional episode. I loved the character growth of Tomori!
Sep 16, 2023 11:19 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Tomori's speech was beautiful :o But still weird for Soyo's behavior overall...especially how they all cried during the presentation but I fear that drama will be back right after that
Sep 18, 2023 4:34 AM
Sep 2023
best episode of all
Sep 23, 2023 12:57 PM
Mar 2022
Pas nyanyi itu bikin gua nangis
Sep 28, 2023 3:29 AM
Aug 2023
AUTISM BE DAMNED MY GIRL CAN PICK UP A MIC
Dec 10, 2023 6:43 PM

Aug 2013
That performance had me in tears. It was beautiful and so moving :’) I love them
Dec 30, 2023 9:24 AM

Mar 2022
I've never been more glad that I kept watching till this point despite the frustrating plot. Something kept me going and I was not disappointed. Tomori did the absolute unimaginable, reciting poem/song lyrics, alone, at a live house before all other bands perform, everyday. I felt awkward and anxious at first, then touched by the poems, and finally after everybody gathered, she started singing once again and it's just the most emotional and hyped performance ever. Wow!
Feb 13, 10:58 PM
Jan 2015
Tomori is probably the best and most daring artist in the BanG Dream! universe.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 7 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jul 27, 2023

35 by YoshiYogurt »»
Jul 31, 12:06 AM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 9 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 10, 2023

40 by PaninaManina »»
Jul 27, 6:47 PM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 3, 2023

31 by PaninaManina »»
Jul 27, 5:48 PM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 3 Discussion

chocomayu - Jun 29, 2023

27 by PaninaManina »»
Jul 25, 4:56 PM

Poll: » BanG Dream! It's MyGO!!!!! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Sep 14, 2023

52 by jsooka »»
Jul 14, 8:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.