24.8%
I dont ship but could be interesting for the story
31.2%
It makes no sense for the story
44.0%
525 votes
Apr 5, 2022 6:08 PM
Feb 2019
This ship is a bit popular among manga readers who wanted Eren and Historia to have a family after he killed the world. Whats your opinion?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 5, 2022 6:20 PM
Mar 2021
I personal feel like they had no chemistry and i only see her with ymir. Plus eren had feelings for mikasa we knew it from the beginning. It just made no sense for me.
Apr 5, 2022 7:09 PM
Feb 2021
Never understood it tbh. They have some interactions but nothing too crazy. Some people started a headcanon about them being together and when they were proved wrong they went crazy lol.
Apr 5, 2022 7:17 PM
Mar 2020
People just wanted to believe Eren smashed Historia and the kid was his. Other than that, there’s no reason to think of such a relationship between the two, but tbh, Aot isn’t the best story for a romance of any sort.

๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ’๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Apr 5, 2022 7:28 PM
Apr 2020
It’s either he chills out and gets with mikasa or he doesn’t and spends his life alone
Apr 5, 2022 7:45 PM
Jun 2015
Not after he gaslights her and talks about erasing her memory, you can't have a relationship with someone like that.
Apr 5, 2022 7:56 PM

Dec 2020
dont ship it, never will. they never had "romantic" chemistry to me so eh. but maybe im biased bc im still heartbroken with what happened to ymir x historia๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”
Apr 5, 2022 8:20 PM

Jan 2020
I don't see it, I see them more as friends who understand each other really well. Also, the fact that Historia knew Eren was going to destroy the world and said nothing about it makes it a little weird.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Apr 5, 2022 8:28 PM

Nov 2021
read Attack On Titan No Requime , it's a fanfic for Eren x Historia forest seggs

Apr 5, 2022 8:48 PM
Feb 2021
one of the worst ships hands down.

eren loves mikasa and historia is a lesbian.

and dont argue with me and be like "oh what about the farmer"

no. she loves ymir and no one else

also they have no chemistry and it doesnt makes sense for the story
Apr 5, 2022 9:22 PM
Jan 2021
Any ship with Eren at this point is strange to me
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Apr 5, 2022 9:23 PM
Jan 2021
avajw112 said:

Historia is definitely not a lesbian.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Apr 5, 2022 9:34 PM
Feb 2021
official_brown said:
avajw112 said:

how? she loved ymir and never showed attraction towards men. thats proof enough to me shes queer
Apr 5, 2022 9:35 PM

Dec 2020
Ironic how em shippers saying that eh didn't had any chemistry lmfao.
Apr 5, 2022 9:38 PM

Jul 2021
I don't care about most anime ships in general.

Apr 5, 2022 9:38 PM
Sep 2020
VectoredPromise said:
Not after he gaslights her and talks about erasing her memory, you can't have a relationship with someone like that.

Believe it or not, their shippers think that is the most romantic scene ever written.
It is just… insanity.
Apr 5, 2022 9:41 PM
Jan 2021
avajw112 said:
official_brown said:

how? she loved ymir and never showed attraction towards men. thats proof enough to me shes queer

If that’s what love is that’s a pretty bad definition. I think there was a thread about this in S3 P2. Due to Historia never have received love or any verbal affirmation/acceptance (even though she forgot her sister) she is too mentally immature when it comes to romantic love. Ymir was the first person that accepted her and yes she did love her but it doesn’t seem like it was ever romantic love, except for Ymir -> Historia.

With the farmer, at least in the anime, Historia never showed discomfort in marrying him. She looked miserable with her baby because of what Eren said to her in the past (S4 P2 last episode).

With that it’s just as vague as her being a lesbian as her being straight.

Plus blushing doesn’t count because it seemed like Historia blushed at Eren when working at the farm and in the last episode of S4 P2. Again both ships are vague and I think any ship in the entire show is very strange and doesn’t fit the world
Apr 5, 2022 10:09 PM
Feb 2019
TheFounder131 said:
Not a Eren and Mikasa shipper (I dont ship couples) but Eremika is actually canon, you know? Erehisu is a complete headcanon. If Eremika is one sided, Erehisu is zero sided
Apr 5, 2022 10:15 PM
Feb 2021
official_brown said:
avajw112 said:

If that’s what love is that’s a pretty bad definition. I think there was a thread about this in S3 P2. Due to Historia never have received love or any verbal affirmation/acceptance (even though she forgot her sister) she is too mentally immature when it comes to romantic love. Ymir was the first person that accepted her and yes she did love her but it doesn’t seem like it was ever romantic love, except for Ymir -> Historia.

With the farmer, at least in the anime, Historia never showed discomfort in marrying him. She looked miserable with her baby because of what Eren said to her in the past (S4 P2 last episode).

Plus blushing doesn’t count because it seemed like Historia blushed at Eren when working at the farm and in the last episode of S4 P2. Again both ships are vague and I think any ship in the entire show is very strange and doesn’t fit the world

dude, dont pretend that if ymir was a guy everyone would say they were together, its just cause its a gay couple that everyone makes up 100 excuses on why they werent in love.

idrc if you dont agree but i think historia clearly loved ymir. ymir literally said she wanted to marry her. ymir x historia makes wayyyy more sense then any other ship with historia, honestly it makes more sense then most ships in aot.

also with the "too emotionally imature to know what love is" is bs, most characters in aot haven't expirenced much real love, just like historia but they still can have romantic feelings
avajw112Apr 5, 2022 10:18 PM
Apr 5, 2022 10:18 PM
Jan 2021
avajw112 said:
official_brown said:

dude, dont pretend that if ymir was a guy everyone would say they were together, its just cause its a gay couple that everyone makes up 100 excuses on why they werent in love.

idrc if you dont agree but i think historia clearly loved ymir. ymir literally said she wanted to marry her. ymir x historia makes wayyyy more sense then any other ship with historia, honestly it makes more sense then most ships in aot.

I already addressed that, Ymir loved Historia romantically, but Historia didn’t. And no ships make sense, especially Eren x Mikasa. And even if Ymir was a dude I still would have the exact same position. But yeah Ymir is dead so it’s not like we know
Apr 5, 2022 10:21 PM
Feb 2021
official_brown said:
avajw112 said:

I already addressed that, Ymir loved Historia romantically, but Historia didn’t. And no ships make sense, especially Eren x Mikasa. And even if Ymir was a dude I still would have the exact same position. But yeah Ymir is dead so it’s not like we know

alright dude, i still think historia is gay though

and lmao lets not open a debate about eremika cause thats a whole other can of worms
Apr 5, 2022 10:26 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
Enri_eu said:
This ship is a bit popular among manga readers who wanted Eren and Historia to have a family after he killed the world. Whats your opinion?

Anime-only here. The plot order does not add up to why Eren and Historia should be together.

The FARMER already united smashed Historia every night since they're together. They not expecting just one child if you trace back to her family line. This is clear and undeniable truth.

Eren is the one who is guilty here since he's the real cause of her family's death.
Eren x Historia is impossible from how Isayama presented it. Now move on.

Mikasa is the only heroine left for Eren to lose his virginity. Eren x Mikasa should have been the topic of this thread. :0
Fuwa_sanApr 5, 2022 10:30 PM
Apr 5, 2022 10:29 PM

Dec 2020
Enri_eu said:
TheFounder131 said:
Not a Eren and Mikasa shipper (I dont ship couples) but Eremika is actually canon, you know? Erehisu is a complete headcanon. If Eremika is one sided, Erehisu is zero sided
no, I am not talking abt canon, I am talking abt chemistry which em didn't had at all. And yes it was actually one sided until ch 139. Eh was zero sided? Umm ok, ig?
Apr 5, 2022 10:39 PM

Nov 2020
Eren-Historia's 'dynamic' is very interesting, but they have zero buildups as a 'romantic couple'.
Apr 6, 2022 12:44 AM
Feb 2019
TheFounder131 said:
Enri_eu said:
no, I am not talking abt canon, I am talking abt chemistry which em didn't had at all. And yes it was actually one sided until ch 139. Eh was zero sided? Umm ok, ig?
They have chemistry as a friends, as a romance there is nothing in the story, but you can like the idea of them as a couple, thats why this post was made. It just there isnt anything in the canon story to back it up.
Apr 6, 2022 12:53 AM

Jan 2021
I mean, it just took off after the Pregnancy thing. I thought it was pretty platonic back in S3P1 and even the cave scene had Historia flashing back to Freckles Ymir's words.
Apr 6, 2022 2:06 AM

Dec 2020
Enri_eu said:
TheFounder131 said:
They have chemistry as a friends, as a romance there is nothing in the story, but you can like the idea of them as a couple, thats why this post was made. It just there isnt anything in the canon story to back it up.
no they doesn't have chemistry even as friends, eren has more chemistry with Armin than Mikasa tbh. I mean I don't like someone as a couple who doesn't understands each other at all.
Apr 6, 2022 2:42 AM

Mar 2015
We all know Historia's heart belongs to Ymir and Ymir only.
Apr 6, 2022 2:57 AM
Nov 2021
brenobluhm said:
Never understood it tbh. They have some interactions but nothing too crazy. Some people started a headcanon about them being together and when they were proved wrong they went crazy lol.

they made it way too crazy for a headcanon
Apr 6, 2022 2:58 AM
Nov 2021
Haydorwaldor said:
It’s either he chills out and gets with mikasa or he doesn’t and spends his life alone

damn bro u are being so honest
Apr 6, 2022 2:59 AM
Nov 2021
Enri_eu said:
TheFounder131 said:

u are actually saying facts which we don't see nowadays
Apr 6, 2022 6:00 AM
Dec 2020
it sucks ass plus historia is a lesbian
Apr 6, 2022 6:03 AM
Dec 2020
b3llamy said:

before anyone says "but what about the farmer guy" they all bullied her as a little kid... plus just because a guy nutted in her once doesn't mean she's not a lesbian
Apr 6, 2022 6:10 AM
Mar 2022
avajw112 said:
official_brown said:

she could be bi?!?! obvi if she was a lesbian the farmer prob wouldnt have happened. which you did bring up but completely disregarded. i personally do ship ymir and historia, but acting like thats the only thing possible for her is kinda ridiculous. especially because their relationship wasnt confirmed to begin with.
Apr 6, 2022 6:16 AM
Mar 2022
b3llamy said:
b3llamy said:

before anyone says "but what about the farmer guy" they all bullied her as a little kid... plus just because a guy nutted in her once doesn't mean she's not a lesbian

and vice versa, just because she was close with ymir doesnt make her a lesbian.
Apr 6, 2022 6:29 AM
Dec 2020
nemesis1224 said:
b3llamy said:

and vice versa, just because she was close with ymir doesnt make her a lesbian.

dude listen to yourself honestly
also I'm not gonna respond to anything- historia and ymir are canon and eren and mikasa are canon bye
b3llamyApr 6, 2022 6:35 AM
Apr 6, 2022 6:34 AM

Feb 2020
i liked it.
i saw more potential in this as with the Eremika ship.

better as the no name farmer-kun who throw stones at Historia when they were children.
Apr 6, 2022 6:35 AM

Feb 2021
I thought EH was the best ship in the manga, for both the story and for either of characters.
In the anime i don't think it even exists. The massive cuts during uprising, and then the cuts in s4 pretty much destroyed it. But at the end it's probably for the better, as it doesn't matter at the end at all.
Apr 6, 2022 6:46 AM
Mar 2022
I do ship them, but u am still sory for Mikasa
Apr 6, 2022 6:58 AM

Feb 2021
b3llamy said:

Mirai said:

nemesis1224 said:
she could be bi?!?!

Of course this was always nothing but delusions by LGBT and LGBT-adjacent people, who simply wanted representation.
But then it got completely debunked by the highshcool caste, which Isayama confirmed is tied to canon, and the characters retain their essential personalities

Historia both doesn't give a shit about Ymir in any romantic way, and has a crush on Eren.
XilverApr 6, 2022 7:18 AM
Apr 6, 2022 7:21 AM
Dec 2020
Xilver said:
b3llamy said:

Mirai said:

nemesis1224 said:
she could be bi?!?!

Of course this was always nothing but delusions by LGBT and LGBT-adjacent people, who simply wanted representation.
But then it got completely debunked by the highshcool caste, which Isayama confirmed is tied to canon, and the characters retain their essential personalities

Historia both doesn't give a shit about Ymir in any romantic way, and has a crush on Eren.

bro just say you're homophobic lmao
Apr 6, 2022 7:32 AM

Feb 2021
b3llamy said:
Xilver said:

I mean i don't see how me pointing out that a character you deluded yourself into thinking is gay, isn't actually gay, and canonically had a crush on a guy, and also married another guy, makes me anything. For all intents and purpose i'm pointing out the canon.
And you for all intents and purposes behave like a mentally ill person. If you're just mentally ill, then let people know, so that they don't have to waste their time on you.
Apr 6, 2022 7:39 AM

Aug 2018
I don't see Eren with any character romantically. He has interesting character moments with historia but that's it. However I hate shipping him with Mikasa because I just can't stop seeing her as his adopted sister and isayama too had this view early in the series.
Apr 6, 2022 7:46 AM

Jan 2018
This is attack on titan. Fuck off.
Apr 6, 2022 8:13 AM

Dec 2020
b3llamy said:

I think it's silly to call people homophobic who ship 'Erehisu'
But I do think that the 'Erehisu' shippers who think Ymir and Historia were just friends are probably homophobic

Apr 6, 2022 8:23 AM
Feb 2021
animu007 said:
i liked it.
i saw more potential in this as with the Eremika ship.

better as the no name farmer-kun who throw stones at Historia when they were children.

well eren literally gaslit her info erasing her memory lmfao

eren and historia just doesnt work
Apr 6, 2022 8:30 AM

Feb 2021
Watchanime324 said:
But I do think that the 'Erehisu' shippers who think Ymir and Historia were just friends are probably homophobic

You do know that they've been categorized as "dearest friends" right, officially.
"Out of official sources from Kodansha and Isayama that mention Ymir and Historia's relationship you have Gekkan Shingeki no Kyojin book which shows various relationship charts. For Historia and Ymir it is:
Christa -> Ymir - Somehow became friends with her
Ymir -> Christa - Concerned by Christa’s kindness"
Have you ever considered you westerners are simply obsessed with it and see it everywhere. While this is a Japanese show, and the culture is different.

In the actual canon girl had a crush on a guy, and married a guy. Had a kid with a guy, and lived with a guy.
"Lesbian". Purest form of delusion is all that is.
Apr 6, 2022 8:49 AM

Mar 2015
Xilver said:
b3llamy said:

Mirai said:

nemesis1224 said:
she could be bi?!?!

Eren looks like a girl so it's still gay
Apr 6, 2022 9:08 AM

Dec 2020
Xilver said:
Watchanime324 said:

You do know that they've been categorized as "dearest friends" right, officially.
"Out of official sources from Kodansha and Isayama that mention Ymir and Historia's relationship you have Gekkan Shingeki no Kyojin book which shows various relationship charts. For Historia and Ymir it is:
Christa -> Ymir - Somehow became friends with her
Ymir -> Christa - Concerned by Christa’s kindness"
Have you ever considered you westerners are simply obsessed with it and see it everywhere. While this is a Japanese show, and the culture is different.

In the actual canon girl had a crush on a guy, and married a guy. Had a kid with a guy, and lived with a guy.
"Lesbian". Purest form of delusion is all that is.

I only considers what comes out of Isayama's mouth or written in the manga to be canon. The official guidebook, smartass, spinoff, anime staffs interviews, etc.. are mostly there for marketing/merchandising which doesn't mean much compared to the manga.

Anything written by someone else, even with Isayama's approval, is to be taken with a grain of salt to me.

Now let's talk about what's actually canon
In the manga, Ymir's confessed her love to Historia in the love letter she sent.

Ymir's part is clear but Ig Hisotira's feelings weren't as explicit?Oh, wait?
Historia described her feelings as;

“Ymir, you are the one who said it so listen to yourself! We need to stop living for others. From now on…Let’s live for ourselves!”

“Even if you have your reasons and there are things you can’t tell me, no matter what, I’m on your side"

But sure mate she didn't love Ymir back

>>married a guy. Had a kid with a guy, and lived with a guy.
it's a very common trope in media where the lesbian character's partner dies and then the next person she gets with is a man and she's suddenly bisexual

Ymir and Historia love each other. That has been a no-brainer from the beginning.

This is just insane to me how you're using guidebooks, highschool caste as evidence and completely ignoring the canon material just to fit your narrative

Now I've to agree with @b3llamy just say you're homophobic and move on.
Apr 6, 2022 9:32 AM
Apr 2021
It makes absolutely no sense to me. I only ship Historia with Ymir.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jan 30, 2022

547 by moutcho »»
Oct 2, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

550 by aaltairs »»
Sep 14, 6:11 PM

» Does AoT have the most toxic fandom? ( 1 2 3 )

unpredictablech_ - Mar 1, 2022

108 by Zayar2005 »»
Aug 30, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

431 by kfk »»
Aug 29, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

302 by flokigoat »»
Aug 25, 4:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.