Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
RomeoxJuliet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 14, 2018 4:52 PM

May 2013
Ooooh, he stole her kiss... and her heart ;D ;D you sly fox, Romeo~~~

Sorry, Hermione :( youse a sweet girl, but if you really think a red rose is Romeo's fave flower even after he said it makes his head hurt at the ball AND when he stopped longer to stare at the one iris in your garden-- you're not a match for him. That's all there is to it.
Jan 27, 2019 7:24 PM

Jun 2012
Gotta love Romeo. Guys a mans man. He just grabbed her and smacked a big one on her while leaving his side chick waiting. Brutal af.
Jul 16, 2020 5:11 AM

Feb 2017
Poor Hermione...

I do really like how they use the roses to sum up Romeo and Hermione’s relationship; she doesn’t know him at all. I’m curious where they’re going to go with her character.

Tybalt seems pretty cool and interesting as well. I wonder how things will end up playing out relative to the original play, since it’s already so drastically different. Maybe some characters will even survive in this version, although I can’t see a happy ending sitting right with this show.
Jan 24, 2021 6:42 PM

Mar 2013
AHHHH SO IT WAS TYBALT. Man is he hot. That double swording? PHEWWW. also his Pegasus was completely different than the ones we have seen so far....interesting. I am looking forward to seeing him again :)

Still wondering why Cielo is so drawn to Irises and all of that...I have a Guess but hmmm.
Romeo going to the Cemetery and figuring out that Juliet is a Capulet...what a powerful scene. I am guessing the Story he has been told about her Family is the same Benvolio thought till today.

As soon as that Song started playing and he was chasing her that was just absolutely sweet and then that KISS.
Ahhh, but this will probably not last long..also the more I watch the more I am dreading the Ending and how much the Series will follow the original play ._. I am holding onto that Hope that it will turn out different but really do not know how it would fit to the overall show.

Oof next Episode seems to be interesting. More Tybalt!! Juliet is more and more becoming more "serious" on her path for her Family etc, is she going to be murdering the Priest? And seems like Romeo has gotten himself another slap...probably by his Father...maybe for standing up his fiancee? Poor him.
sirenixJan 24, 2021 6:48 PM
"You think your power has limits, I say it's limitless."

Oct 12, 2021 1:38 PM

Sep 2020
Romeo x Juliet forever \(°o°)/ what a episode. Love the ending and the insert song.
Mar 31, 2022 6:39 PM
Mar 2019
Not for me, hate Fireworks to explain Love.
Apr 27, 2023 2:07 PM
Sep 2021
FINALMENTE!!!! ME ARREPIEI INTEIRA!!!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Romeo x Juliet Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

konakona - Nov 5, 2007

130 by bizor »»
Jun 24, 2023 9:39 PM

Poll: » Romeo x Juliet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanashimi - Apr 12, 2007

57 by x1drownd »»
Apr 10, 2023 4:03 AM

Poll: » Romeo x Juliet Episode 9 Discussion

Kanashimi - Jun 8, 2007

29 by Evan_Gorgon »»
Feb 25, 2023 12:13 PM

Poll: » Romeo x Juliet Episode 6 Discussion

MasterChief - May 13, 2007

39 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 5, 2022 10:44 PM

Poll: » Romeo x Juliet Episode 2 Discussion

itainteazy - Apr 16, 2007

29 by brokeweeb123 »»
Sep 9, 2022 5:25 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.