Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (21) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »
Jul 2, 2010 10:49 PM

Jun 2009
Tokunaga said:
Suzune-chan said:
Tokunaga said:
Jaymie said:
Alois is a terrible, terrible child. He throws the words "fuck" and "slut" around like they're nothing... And calling his maid a slut after stabbing her eye with his fingers, at that.
All children should be like him. :D

Most children are...
Hmmm... I don't know any childrens that gouge eyes. They must be hiding from me. I WILL FIND THEM.
You are kind of scary, in a good way though. :)

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jul 2, 2010 10:51 PM

Aug 2008
Suzune-chan said:
Tokunaga said:
Suzune-chan said:
Tokunaga said:
Jaymie said:
Alois is a terrible, terrible child. He throws the words "fuck" and "slut" around like they're nothing... And calling his maid a slut after stabbing her eye with his fingers, at that.
All children should be like him. :D

Most children are...
Hmmm... I don't know any childrens that gouge eyes. They must be hiding from me. I WILL FIND THEM.
You are kind of scary, in a good way though. :)
I'll take that as a compliment, thanks. (:
Jul 2, 2010 10:51 PM

Jun 2007
All I have to say is I'm glad I did decide to finish the first season before starting the second.

Jul 2, 2010 10:52 PM
Mar 2010
http://www.flickr.com/photos/42517947@N07/4756334063/

I love this picture, by the way i didnt make this!
Jul 2, 2010 10:54 PM
Aug 2009
I think it's kinda weird for an aristocrat to say things like "go roll in shit" and "fucking delicious" though. But every time Alois went bipolar I couldn't help but laugh. It will be hard to figure out what his real personality is.

He went from emo rape victim to haughty master, eye-stabbing psychopath to camp gay, flirtatious/incestuous to humanity-hating, and gullible (letting an extremely suspicious man with a briefcase large enough to carry a body into your mansion late at night... and then leading him into the basement by yourself... really?) to lonely and scared.
Jul 2, 2010 10:55 PM

Aug 2008
Oops, it's almost 3am here. I gotta go or I'll turn back into frog. Spell wears off at 3am. Bye everyone, see you in the morning (or afternoon, I don't wake up until 2pm)
Jul 2, 2010 11:00 PM

Jan 2010
Alois is an evil, creepy little boy. But in a way, I hope for more of him. He's an interesting character.

You could totally tell it was Sebastian in the coat. His beautiful hair gives it away. I kept squealing this whole episode. I LOVE how advertisers for season two kept us wondering if Sebastian and Ciel would be in season 2. And then.. when everyone begins to get depressed... BAM! They give us exactly what we wanted. And that's a truly successful company.

Oh, and I hate how they're teasing me with all this yaoi >.< I'm guessing Sebastian did kill Ciel because he was sooo hungry, but he wanted him back, so he got that ring in Alois's house. It's crazy. But I'm happy.

I guess I can go to sleep now. Like everyone else, I stayed up soo late for these damn fansubs :D

P.S.- When Sebastian sat Ciel up and Ciel's head was tilted and he wasn't wearing his eye bandage, I thought he looked sooo hot <3
P.S.S- Lol to Sebastian asking us 'What's with that face?'. Damn you!

Rofl. So true. But that's exactly why I'd like to see more of him. To figure out what's the real him.
Jul 2, 2010 11:06 PM

Nov 2009
I just finished the subbed one.. And I am just at a loss for words.
Jul 2, 2010 11:12 PM

Jan 2010
Vcruzer said:

Since I'm staying in the forums, I might as well ask.

Why?
Jul 2, 2010 11:12 PM

Oct 2008
Jaymie said:
He went from emo rape victim to haughty master, eye-stabbing psychopath to camp gay, flirtatious/incestuous to humanity-hating, and gullible (letting an extremely suspicious man with a briefcase large enough to carry a body into your mansion late at night... and then leading him into the basement by yourself... really?) to lonely and scared.

That's why I like him.
Although even before I watched the first episode I like him a lot - because of what he wears basically.
I had claimed him since about 2 months or more :)
Jul 2, 2010 11:13 PM

Apr 2010
Booom Shota ass right in the first minute of the show. I take it that A-1 is targeting Pedos? XD

Daisuke Ono and Takahiro Sakurai in one show? SDASDASDASDS. Oh yeah, I'm watching this.
Jul 2, 2010 11:13 PM
Aug 2009
Alois was all like "Wow, you look like a robber! Let him in, Claude!". Seriously, letting a stranger into your mansion BECAUSE he looks like a robber?

Alois is the exact opposite of Ciel, and I love it. He's not cunning. He's not a "chess master". He doesn't calculate like Ciel does. Alois is a lot more up front than Ciel, but his unpredictability makes up for it. It will be hard for Ciel to combat something like that.
Jul 2, 2010 11:22 PM

Jan 2010
Jaymie said:
Alois was all like "Wow, you look like a robber! Let him in, Claude!". Seriously, letting a stranger into your mansion BECAUSE he looks like a robber?

Alois is the exact opposite of Ciel, and I love it. He's not cunning. He's not a "chess master". He doesn't calculate like Ciel does. Alois is a lot more up front than Ciel, but his unpredictability makes up for it. It will be hard for Ciel to combat something like that.

It wouldn't matter if he was a robber or not. Alois was probably thinking "If this traveler tries something, Claude will get him for me."

And you're right about Alois and Ciel being polar opposites. And even though I sadly do like Alois a lot, I think Ciel is much better. I like characters who are cunning.
Jul 2, 2010 11:24 PM

Jan 2010
Jaymie said:

That made me lol :')
Jul 2, 2010 11:24 PM
Jul 2010
when I watched the RAW ep I thought the antagonists of this season are Sebby and Ciel xD I'm still hoping that will happen. True, it's nice to see Sebby and Ciel are back but I've decided to give Alois and Claude a chance to shine

lol It feels weird when they call Claude "kurodo" when Takahiro Sakurai is also Cloud's seiyuu xD it's as if I'm watching Cloud in a butler suit, dyed his hair black and removed the waxes hahaha
ninyafreakJul 2, 2010 11:34 PM
Jul 2, 2010 11:50 PM

Oct 2009
You can find torrent at tokyo toshokan ^.^

So... I'm preparing myself for some serious rivalization *.* Something along the lines... anything you can do I can do better, just with a dark theme >D
Jul 2, 2010 11:51 PM

Nov 2009
nicoliolipoli said:
Vcruzer said:

Since I'm staying in the forums, I might as well ask.

Why?

Sorry for the late reply. Making Kuro papercrafts. :3

It's just like.. so amazing *_* There are just no words. No words.
Jul 2, 2010 11:52 PM

Nov 2009
TO ANYONE MAKING THE PAPERCRAFTS.

Does it have to be cardstock or is regular paper ok?
Jul 2, 2010 11:53 PM
Dec 2009
shadowsword said:

And looks like Kuro 2 is gonna be Phantomhive vs Trancy

That's really gonna be a tough decisions for me DX
On the left I completely support Alois over Ciel but then on the right I prefer Sebastian over Claude XD
Jul 2, 2010 11:54 PM

Oct 2008
Xiao97 said:
That's really gonna be a tough decisions for me DX
On the left I completely support Alois over Ciel but then on the right I prefer Sebastian over Claude XD

Me too...although I like Ciel and Alois pretty much on the same level but I don't like Claude at all so Ciel/Sebastian side wins for me.
LunaMay 8, 2012 11:57 AM
Jul 3, 2010 12:01 AM

Jun 2010
Vcruzer said:
TO ANYONE MAKING THE PAPERCRAFTS.

Does it have to be cardstock or is regular paper ok?

use cardstock. it holds the ink better plus it makes a better end product.

i make them at work all the time. my little papercraft army.
Jul 3, 2010 12:06 AM
Dec 2009
shadowsword said:
If anyone is still looking for the subbed episode you can download it here

Link is from Megaupload

I have the subbed version that was given in a torrent earlier. But how are these subs? Are they good? They have different file sizes so I predict that they are completely different.
Jul 3, 2010 12:13 AM

Jan 2010
Vcruzer said:

It's just like.. so amazing *_* There are just no words. No words.

Oh, true true <3
Jul 3, 2010 12:15 AM

Oct 2008
Maybe the file size is because of the resolution. When I downloaded mine there was no clue of who the fansubbers are. But I think the subs themselves are good - at least the words in Japanese I know where subbed correctly.

I hope that a known subbing group gets to sub it anyway
Jul 3, 2010 12:24 AM

Jun 2008
Alois is really a polar opposite of Ciel and I know Ciel is far better than Alois,.,yes its true that Ciel is cunning but still he cares for those people who are with him,.,and Ciel is just so wonderful,.,both of them has a very tragic past but still Ciel knows how to value those people who are close to him,.,.

Want to see undertaker and grell,.,.
AnimeRuleDWorldJul 3, 2010 12:27 AM
Jul 3, 2010 12:50 AM

Jun 2009
Leeann_71190 said:
Alois is really a polar opposite of Ciel and I know Ciel is far better than Alois,.,yes its true that Ciel is cunning but still he cares for those people who are with him,.,and Ciel is just so wonderful,.,both of them has a very tragic past but still Ciel knows how to value those people who are close to him,.,.

Agree with you. I've imagined Alois as generous person before I saw it and he turned out to be opposite, well that's interesting. XD
''Even if your throne crumbles and your shiny crown turns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly. Above the bottomless piles of corpses beside you as you lay softly down I will be, until I hear the words, check mate'' Sebastian Michaelis.
Jul 3, 2010 12:51 AM

Aug 2008
i loved this episode
i started yesterday to peek on raw but decided to wait the sub version

can't wait next week

the new butler is a bit boring bu hope he gets better

yay sebastian and ciel xD
The spider is watching
Jul 3, 2010 12:59 AM

Jan 2010
5 out of 5: Loved it! (your vote) *-*

It was awesome! I'm glad to wait it so badly *-* both Claude and Sebastian are great =)
Jul 3, 2010 1:16 AM

Feb 2008
What?! They brought back Ciel and Sebastian?! As much as I love them - bringing Ciel back from the dead was a bit much. There better be a good explanation for this! I wouldn't mind Ciel becoming a demon.

Alois creeps me out. I like Claude. But Alois - I would like him if he hadn't of done that to Hanna's eye. I like the mad ones but the combination of the spoilt brat, madness and the pure cruelty throws me off him.

Oh no.

Jul 3, 2010 1:39 AM

Apr 2009
Zombiee said:
What?! They brought back Ciel and Sebastian?! As much as I love them - bringing Ciel back from the dead was a bit much. There better be a good explanation for this! I wouldn't mind Ciel becoming a demon.

There was no proof of Ciel dying.
Jul 3, 2010 1:48 AM

Oct 2008
Shancakeschan said:
Zombiee said:

This.
It was cut out nicely leaving an open ending although to see them back was quite a surprise.
Jul 3, 2010 1:49 AM
May 2008
subs subs subs!! finally >w<

I prefer Alois before Ciel though, because Alois is so much more interesting.. wicked, cheerful, sadistic, cute, scary, vulnerable - all in one! Ciel had such a mature way of handling things, I thought it was kinda dull xD

However, I'd love to see them both because of the contrasts<3
Ciel/Alois - dark hair/light hair, mature/childish, good/evil...? I wanna see more..!

btw, Is anyone else trembling in fear when thinking about how this season is gonna end?;_; I went through so much pain and suffering when watching the end of the first season, am I gonna have to relive it? I dont want no more deaths and revivals and I dont want more deaths without revivals but I think that's what's coming to us.. did I die? is this hell? I mean, endings are always sad because its the end, but I.. sulk.. I'll just have to prepare for the worst, maybe it wont be as painful if I convince myself that Alois and Ciel (or just one of them, that'd be even worse since it'd probably be Alois..) are gonna die already now.. but then how am I gonna enjoy myself while actually watching the season? sorry for long depressing post but I needed to vent q_q

I cant allow myself to hope for a happy ending q_q you should all start sheltering yourselfs, too!! hear my warning! >A<
Jul 3, 2010 1:52 AM

Apr 2009
shadowsword said:
Shancakeschan said:
Zombiee said:

This.
It was cut out nicely leaving an open ending although to see them back was quite a surprise.
I was thoroughly trolled. But im very happy they are back. Im curious to see what they are planning with Alois, Claude, Sebastain, and Ciel. Or if Alois and Claude are sticking around at all.
Jul 3, 2010 1:53 AM

Jan 2008
This Trancy bitch is very strange. I thought I'd drop the anime after a few episodes but now that i saw that the next episode will be "old Kuroshitsuji" only , i can't wait <3
Jul 3, 2010 2:03 AM
Apr 2009
Shancakeschan said:
Zombiee said:

...Are you suggesting that Sebastian was carrying a living Ciel around in his trunk?
Jul 3, 2010 2:08 AM

Oct 2008
Well, since I think this is gonna be Phantomhive vs Trancy and since the Kuroshitsuji is really about the Phamtomhive side, I think the Trancy side is gonna end up really bad. I think that Alois will get what he deserves will end up more or less like Ciel did without a revival...

And as for Claude, I wish he could turn to dust after that Sebastian will beat the crap out of him.
Jul 3, 2010 2:28 AM

Dec 2009
<3 Sebastian and Ciel ! Damn it , they fooled us till the end XD !
I already hate Alois .. dirty brat ! XD
Jul 3, 2010 3:02 AM

Nov 2009
Alois is one evil bastard!! And I thought he was gonna be really cool. :'(

But never mind, SEBASTIAN AND CIEL REMAIN!! :D :D :D :D
I wasn't expecting that at all!! It's made may dayyyyyyy!!! Eeeeee!!!!!!!!
Actually, it's probably made my year...
curiouser and curiouser :)
Jul 3, 2010 3:15 AM

Oct 2008
Can anyone tell me whose subbed version i should download . .
Jul 3, 2010 3:22 AM

Aug 2008
Sebastian at the end was fantastic. "What was that? You saw another butler? Oh you silly billy, I'm the only butler around here~". Fuck yeah you're the only butler. 5 minutes in and I hated those two new guys, thinking about shutting the video down and leaving this season alone.

So yeah, I'm happy
The Cart Driver <-- My awesome anime blog
Jul 3, 2010 3:23 AM

Jan 2010
I'm actually shocked at how so many people hate Alois. I thought he was awesome! I didn't expect him to be all "yay-happy-go-lucky-nicest-person-in-tha-world", I MEAN LOOK AT HIS EYES AND SMIRK! THAT'S EVIL!
And I love it xD
Jul 3, 2010 3:23 AM

Oct 2009
OMG i love it

finnaly watching in sub made me forget ho to braethe.><
Jul 3, 2010 3:25 AM

Apr 2010
Alois and Claude - no thanks.
I strongly dislike Alois already, but maybe that'll change?
Can't wait for the next episode.
Jul 3, 2010 4:04 AM

Jun 2010
silent_killer said:
Can anyone tell me whose subbed version i should download . .

downloaded subdesu version and its quite good :)
-= Space for Rent =-
Jul 3, 2010 4:10 AM

Jul 2009
what a gay fighting scene...
other then that
y-y-y-y-y-y-e-e-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s-s-s-sssssss
oh also seconding, I really like Alois. :3
Jul 3, 2010 4:14 AM

May 2009
All I can say is KYAAAAAAA~!
I was completely against this new season as I thought there will be no Sebastian & Ciel, but now I can't wait for next episode! x333
Jul 3, 2010 4:17 AM

Mar 2009
/Sebaschanyouaretheonlyoneforme/
that was just brilliant. BRILLIANT.
and that fabulous ride on the tableware...
mind=blown

also want the triplets to get some screen time.

I wish my english was better ._.
Jul 3, 2010 4:19 AM

Aug 2008
Oh yay! I was sooo sad to have to go through a new butler-master thing... but THIS :D

I actually quite like Alois' character (not in the sense that he is a likable person): he's quite interesting. Oh and I loved Sebastian to pieces. Heh, especially the criticism about the dinner plate. :P

And then there was Claude with "no true butler steps with his feet on the table" ROFL
Jul 3, 2010 4:22 AM

May 2009
wounder said:

also want the triplets to get some screen time.

That. They look very interesting.

And I almost cried when Sebastian said "Young master it's time to get up." T3T <3
I don't like Alois at all.

Is this going to be BL? [there are some rumors about it].

And let's be real:: Sakurai Takahiro + Daisuke Ono = EPIC WIN
Jul 3, 2010 4:27 AM

Jul 2008
I hated Alois. >_> He's such a bitch. I'm not expecting much at this season.
Pages (21) « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 25, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Aug 5, 2010

208 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 24, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.