Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 12, 2010 11:29 AM

Aug 2008
At this point with the whole emo gayness I would rather we return to the whole 'ZOMG eyes on the moon lolol1!!!' thing.

And as far as wondering about why would madara need the rinnegan dont bother, its obvious, he wants ALL the coolest eyes on the moon ofc.

- Shijeer
ShijeerMar 12, 2010 11:39 AM
Mar 12, 2010 1:27 PM

Jul 2009
Why, oh why is Naruto such a damn moron? That bit "we're friends" was just utterly retarded.
Mar 12, 2010 11:51 PM
Mar 2010
*Revised*

Sasuke: Why do you give a fuck?!?!

Naruto (grins): Oh I don't. Just bullshit to stun ya, and it worked. I'll be real with you Sasuke, I'm dense enough to overlook how you blantantly tried to kill Sakura just now but seriously...you go near Konoha with those flunkies of yours and I WILL FUCK YOU UP. It's my nindo way to protect the village and all it's people--and to that extent...I'd gladly follow in my fathers footsteps and kill myself to kill you.

Sakura: Naruto...you c-can't mean--

Sasuke (laughing): You're nothing but a fool who's too blind to s--

Naruto: Frankly, I'm surprised you can see anything after all that shit you just pulled. Ain't you supposed to be blind? Or is rage your sight now? Either way, Sakura...kill Karin.

Sakura (aghast but nodding): R-right.....

Naruto: Cant have little Missy having a change of heart during mid battle now can we? And even if she didn't, who's to say he wouldn't just snatch her arm off and eat it? Kaka-sensei, I'm gonna need you to hold off that flytrap freak.

Kakashi (moving into position): While you do what?

Naruto (grinning as he steps forward): While I beat the sight back into this friend of mine. And don't worry, I sent word to Gaara and the others so we can take down that jerk with the swirly mask together. Me and ol' dead-eye won't be long. Promise.

Sasuke (advancing with lightning in his palm): Still plan on breaking every bone in my body to bring me back, Baka?

Naruto: Oh, I'm past that, Sasuke. I'm gonna cut off your legs. I figure with prosthetic limbs you'll be less of a handful, ya know?

That's how I would've like it to go down. Naruto showing off some battle smarts and shit.
Las Lindas!!

Wanna know more? Too bad. They're all mine!

And you can't have Rachael...I saw her first!
Mar 13, 2010 1:51 AM

Apr 2008
Jeez...really...

I was expecting them to stall the fight which i was hoping for and was also expecting them to not gie up fighting each other, but recently this has gotten kinda emo.

I would also like naruto to realize he has a lot to live for and now the whole village loves him including Hinata, which i would like to see something there blossom or have Sakura realize that Sasuke is not gonna return her feelings and realize that Naruto has always been there for her and will continue to be there for her as long as he is still alive.

P.S. Zero_Rezult, that is just awesome. lol
CrimsonX69Mar 13, 2010 1:55 AM
Mar 13, 2010 6:50 AM

Nov 2008
I don't konw what to say anymore ...

Are they going to fight or not? I mean ... for god sake ... Kill sasuke and let us rest in peace ...
Mar 13, 2010 7:27 AM
Mar 2010
CrimsonX69 said:
P.S. Zero_Rezult, that is just awesome. lol

Thanks, lol
Las Lindas!!

Wanna know more? Too bad. They're all mine!

And you can't have Rachael...I saw her first!
Mar 13, 2010 2:49 PM

Sep 2008
lol....remember when the chapter polls used to be mostly 5 out of 5's?
Mar 13, 2010 5:45 PM

May 2009
MagicWookie said:

"That was the time when even some Naruto fans bothered entering these 'fail of discussion' - threads. Personally I just watch these threads to see what kind of pathetic arguments the 'haters' come up with every week, while narutofan.com is the place to actually discuss the story."

This is exactly what my Narutard friend wants me to write, however as I've been trying to say numberless times to him before : "Many of the users on MAL are experienced anime watchers and manga readers, therefore their opinion is more objective, or at least not as biased as you people, who've only seen Naruto and Bleach."

But then comes the questions - are we really being fair towards Naruto in these threads? Does it really deserve all the bashing it has received lately, by people such as Fai? Has the story really become that bad, or could it be that we're just angry cause of it's popularity? Whatever the case is, if people rate this manga low simply because of one emo character named Sasuke, or Saucegay, then to be fair they definitely should have the same standards for other series...I'm just sayin' ;P
Mar 13, 2010 7:46 PM

May 2009
Can't wait for the next one =D
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Mar 14, 2010 3:31 AM

Sep 2009
njasis said:
Has the story really become that bad, or could it be that we're just angry cause of it's popularity?

+1
DEAD ON. fuckin' haters. I'm not even a Naruto fan but I still think it's a good story.
Mar 14, 2010 8:27 AM

Aug 2007
Hobbzz said:
njasis said:
Has the story really become that bad, or could it be that we're just angry cause of it's popularity?

+1
DEAD ON. fuckin' haters. I'm not even a Naruto fan but I still think it's a good story.

Eh, it's just not the same. I mean, Naruto got me into manga but Fai actually has brought up great points even tho he hates on it greatly. The plot sorry to say is very easy to hate on lately. Love or hate it it's a fact. I'm just waiting for the end but eh.

Realistically the plot has been the same for 2 years now. Find Sasuke again part 3 which would of been great if "logic" was put through Kishi's own story. Especially the power of hatred making him stronger and using jutsu which you'd think he'd need to train for. For instance we had a month worth of waiting for one statement. Which was emotional but at the same time sad. That he'd truly give up becoming hokage for Sasuke who mind you tried to kill his sensei and the girl he loves. I know he understands Sasuke better but it's a bit odd to me. In fact I don't find it realistic at all.
Mar 14, 2010 8:36 AM

Sep 2008
njasis said:
MagicWookie said:

"That was the time when even some Naruto fans bothered entering these 'fail of discussion' - threads. Personally I just watch these threads to see what kind of pathetic arguments the 'haters' come up with every week, while narutofan.com is the place to actually discuss the story."

This is exactly what my Narutard friend wants me to write, however as I've been trying to say numberless times to him before : "Many of the users on MAL are experienced anime watchers and manga readers, therefore their opinion is more objective, or at least not as biased as you people, who've only seen Naruto and Bleach."

But then comes the questions - are we really being fair towards Naruto in these threads? Does it really deserve all the bashing it has received lately, by people such as Fai? Has the story really become that bad, or could it be that we're just angry cause of it's popularity? Whatever the case is, if people rate this manga low simply because of one emo character named Sasuke, or Saucegay, then to be fair they definitely should have the same standards for other series...I'm just sayin' ;P

I think you'll find most of the "haters" being older. I know my frustration with the manga stems from it never maturing along with its readers. This series has been going on for 10+ years and although Naruto has physically matured, mentally, he seems to be the same. Albeit an occasional flash of maturity. There is a reluctance, on my part, to give up on a manga I have read religiously for 4 years. I can only imagine how annoyed the people who have been reading it since the beginning must be.
Mar 14, 2010 2:31 PM

Sep 2009
Ishmael said:
Hobbzz said:
njasis said:

+1

Eh, it's just not the same. I mean, Naruto got me into manga but Fai actually has brought up great points even tho he hates on it greatly. The plot sorry to say is very easy to hate on lately. Love or hate it it's a fact. I'm just waiting for the end but eh.

Realistically the plot has been the same for 2 years now. Find Sasuke again part 3 which would of been great if "logic" was put through Kishi's own story. Especially the power of hatred making him stronger and using jutsu which you'd think he'd need to train for. For instance we had a month worth of waiting for one statement. Which was emotional but at the same time sad. That he'd truly give up becoming hokage for Sasuke who mind you tried to kill his sensei and the girl he loves. I know he understands Sasuke better but it's a bit odd to me. In fact I don't find it realistic at all.

You're right. The plot isn't very impressive anymore. But it's not horrible.
We all still read it. We all want to see what happens with Naruto and Sasuke. We still want to see how Naruto and co. will deal with Madara and the Akatsuki.

And the fact that Naruto still chases after Sasuke after all this is unrealistic.
But Naruto has a surreal personality. He doesn't act like most people would.

The main reason the plot is so hateable is becuase we expect more from the series that is #1 in popularity.

^MagicWookie. The series has matured. It matured a lot in and after part 1 but slowed the maturation down after that.
Mar 14, 2010 10:17 PM

Nov 2007
It's moreso the fact that Naruto isn't a finished story yet.

I dunno about others, but it is stressful constantly drawing and finalizing it weekly. and also stories like Naruto and Bleach are better read in chunks than fragments, but who knows.

As for the whole 'realistic' and 'unrealistic' arguments. One would be quite surprised as to how many 'unrealistic' things happen in reality. (for even reality is just objective).

All in all. For the likers, for people hating on something you like, is it ultimately going to affect you? no.

For the haters, for people liking on something you despise, is it ultimately gping to affect you? no. And if some like Fai or others I can't remember say Kishi halfasses his shit. My best guess that they too are in the field are have successes and have the time to swim in their own money despite of responbilities.

Or ya know, add shit to something they don't entirely know and just vent their anger. Hell, believe it or not there are haters to Lord of the Rings. (and I mean the novels).

So, *shrugs*. Some see things differently and others see it another way. If a father still loves his son despite being an incoherent, disrespectful bitch for 22 years is unrealistic. Then 'life' is just a teaser.

Anyhow, i'm done here. I'll go continue enjoying my halfass story~
Mar 14, 2010 10:20 PM

Feb 2008
Ishmael said:
In fact I don't find it realistic at all.
You know you're talking about a fictional story in which ninjas use jutsus and can summon giant animals out of nowhere, right?

But in all seriousness, I sorta liked this chapter. I don't know if I liked what Naruto said (I haven't decided yet), but it made it feel like a true shounen battle manga. I even teared up a little when Naruto said they were friends. I just wish Sasuke wasn't so blind (lol no pun intended) and stupid, thinking that Naruto doesn't understand what he's gone through.
Mar 14, 2010 10:40 PM

Sep 2009
Cosake_Solrac said:

As for the whole 'realistic' and 'unrealistic' arguments. One would be quite surprised as to how many 'unrealistic' things happen in reality.

Yup. X) I'm glad you said that.
Mar 15, 2010 4:43 AM
Jun 2009
one of the gayest chapters , god why is naruto so gay just die already
Mar 15, 2010 5:16 AM

Dec 2007
And so these passed 500 hundred chapters has built up to this.

SASUKE, DO YOU FEEL MAI HEART
I FEEL YOURS
SHARING OUR FEEEEEEELINGS.
Mar 15, 2010 9:38 PM

Jan 2010
I didn't read it as emo gayness. I read it as him willing to die to protect his friend aka Sasuke. I see it more as a I'm going to kill you to protect you from yourself sorta thing which should have been done as soon as he went to be quite honest.
I think it was an ok chapter but we need more combat!!!!
Mar 16, 2010 11:48 AM

Jul 2009
For those who think this is fail...read the 487 spoilers *facepalms*
Apr 22, 2010 8:22 AM

Jul 2008
I have to confess...I like the chapter. LOL and I have to acept I like it because the obviously gayness... shit, I'm cursed with the damn yaoi ;_______;

I don't even like Sasuke x Naruto pairing (I like Gaara x Naruto more 8D) but this was to much by my yaoi-fucked-mind.

I think... it was kind of romantic LOL they're going to die together... Jesus Christ is even more yaoi than a proper yaoi manga ;---; I don't know if I have to feel so happy for this or so sad.. lololol

I think when Madara put Itachi eyes on Sasuke, this is going to happen:
Itachi thought some day, Sasuke will get his eyes and make a weird jutsu on it and it is related with what he gave to Naruto...

Anyway...
Apr 22, 2010 8:57 AM

Jul 2008
njasis said:
MagicWookie said:

THIS.
I totall agree with you.

I'm not a Naruto fan, I enjoy the series and yes, I'm still reading the whole manga but I have been reading manga for more than 11 years, so I like topics here because people is not only "OMG OMG I LOVE IT" and is more funny. LOL after all, you can't take manga seriously people... manga/anime is just something to enjoy but is not like the world is going to end because Naruto...
May 8, 2010 9:19 AM

May 2007
Die with him.... Okay even I think that is stupid.

Still Naruto does have my respect for being stubborn.
My anime list
Aug 9, 2018 2:06 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, he wants to die fighting him.
Jul 10, 2019 7:13 AM
Mar 2019
Reread this series made me notice how close Naruto & Sasuke were. Though, still not close enough to justify Naruto's obsession with Sasuke in my opinion.
Apr 25, 2021 12:16 PM

Jan 2020
Wow. I wonder if Naruto is able sasuke right now

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» How important is Boruto?

Rabnawaz2 - Yesterday

11 by chaps28 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.