Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 10, 2010 4:07 AM

Feb 2010
maybe i could get some help= name that movie!!! the old mouse and cats film, "there are no cats in america" fivel was the little mouses name. it was american tale or somthin like that
Mar 10, 2010 9:25 AM

Aug 2007
Pontus said:
Megas XLR is kinnda funny but it does get abit annoying after a while.
To much repeating and the story only makes it fun for so long.

You don't know what you are talking about. Megas was the shit.
Mar 10, 2010 1:22 PM
Mar 2010
Cow & Chicken
I am weasel
Johnny Bravo
Ed, Edd & Eddy
Dexter's Laboratory
Powderpuff Girls

Those were the good shows of Cartoon Network.
Mar 10, 2010 10:44 PM

Mar 2009
Ecchii-Tedii said:
ff_rubberducky said:
so i picked up the first dvd of captain n today ... amazing!

there were prieviews of super mario bros and legend of zelda cartoons and i realized i forgot to add those to the list of awesome cartoons from the good ol days. i feel ashamed now. i watched those all the time too! lol!

<--...riight???
beast wars! pirates of the dark! SMB! zelda!the more we keep comin up with oldies makes me realize american cartoons were the shiit back in the day and asias takin over now! im gonna say it again, america= what good cartoons...
i guess i could add one more= batman today is alright but i think they should still add the little "kablow" "Bam" when they get hit that was classic shiit

to thiink i actually got all u guys to agree for once, except=>
Hideyoshilover said:
Hideyoshilover said:
Hideyoshilover said:
I don't watch cartoons
go buy a t.v.=== i been wonderin whats wrong with you hideyoshi = ur just deprived and missin the good shiit in liife

100th post !!! you guys r greatt/ thanx for the great feedback!!

...i feel kinda bad now because i ment that i felt ashamed that i didnt add those to my list of cartoons that i thought were awesome.

i think old american cartoons were awesome! but most american cartoons today are SERIOUSLY lacking hence why i mainly watch anime these days. japanese cartoons are kicking americans in teh keister right now!

back in the day id say that things were about even on the awesome factor when it came to american vs japanese cartoons.

sorry. i love cartoons. always have. always will. lol hell my intended career is based around cartoons. i have a degree in 2d animation. so yeah... not only do i spend all night watching cartoons i spend most of the day making them too. lol!

Ecchii-Tedii said:
maybe i could get some help= name that movie!!! the old mouse and cats film, "there are no cats in america" fivel was the little mouses name. it was american tale or somthin like that

AN AMERICAN TAIL!!!!!
i love that movie! and any other don bluth cartoon for that matter!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.