Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 24, 2017 9:42 PM

Mar 2015
Well well well... even Vincent the antagonist is afraid of Ada's real self.

But damn, you're telling me that Oz might not have been part of the nobles at all? Which might be why his father hate him? But at the same time, it's impossible. Isn't Oz right now is connected a lot with Jack? Oz also got to meet and make a contract with Alice for some reason too.

Apr 7, 2022 12:42 PM

Feb 2021
I think Oz's father does value him for some deeper reason, I mean, he can't just disown him and take him himself
Apr 26, 2023 9:22 AM
Sep 2019
1) I'm guessing the Queen of hearts/hurts wants Glen by her side, with the motto "I freed you, so you owe me". I doubt Glen will betray the Baskerville and just switch to her side (whatever her goal is anyway), but he will still owe her.

2) Vincent's obsession with his brother really needs to stop... gosh.
But also – lol – Vincent is afraid of Lady Rainsworth? That's nice.

3) LMAO, Ada revealing her "true self"!! Actually like her now.

4) Wow, Zai, wow.
Him: "Oz's existence is a sin, I don't care what happens to that thing."
Also him: *storms away with his baby*
His logic really got sucked into the abyss, long before he was born, huh...

5) The possibility of Oz not being a Vessalius is probably gonna happen, but there's no denying that he isn't Oz. Jack introduced himself once as Oz, and it's clear that Oz is Jack's reincarnation. So, born-Vessalius or not, he is Jack and also still the chain of Alice. A last name won't change that.

Or: Oz is Cecile's son, but not Zai's. Cecile might've cheated on Zai with someone else. Royal men in the past often treated the kids of their wives as abominations when the wife cheated. They were actually lucky when the child & the wife wasn't killed.
So, it's probably something like that. Cecile cheated, so Zai is treating Oz like crap because it's not his son. He also likely killed Cecile after the birth.
TimeFliesAwayApr 26, 2023 9:27 AM
Apr 26, 2023 9:29 AM
Sep 2019
1) I'm guessing the Queen of hearts/hurts wants Glen by her side, with the motto "I freed you, so you owe me". I doubt Glen will betray the Baskerville and just switch to her side (whatever her goal is anyway), but he will still owe her.

2) Vincent's obsession with his brother really needs to stop... gosh.
But also – lol – Vincent is afraid of Lady Rainsworth? That's nice.

3) LMAO, Ada revealing her "true self"!! Actually like her now.

4) Wow, Zai, wow.
Him: "Oz's existence is a sin, I don't care what happens to that thing."
Also him: *storms away with his baby*
His logic really got sucked into the abyss, long before he was born, huh...

5) The possibility of Oz not being a Vessalius is probably gonna happen, but there's no denying that he isn't Oz. Jack introduced himself once as Oz, and it's clear that Oz is Jack's reincarnation. So, born-Vessalius or not, he is Jack and also still the chain of Alice. A last name won't change that.

Or: Oz is Cecile's son, but not Zai's. Cecile might've cheated on Zai with someone else. Royal men in the past often treated the kids of their wives as abominations when the wife cheated. They were actually lucky when the child & the wife wasn't killed.
So, it's probably something like that. Cecile cheated, so Zai is treating Oz like crap because it's not his son. He also likely killed Cecile after the birth.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 104 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

antonnn - Mar 19, 2015

180 by CCC47 »»
May 25, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 34 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 10, 2009

39 by CCC47 »»
May 21, 6:54 PM

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

11 by meyve »»
May 21, 3:28 AM

» Questions about the ending (spoilers)

Cestlavie_ - Apr 30

3 by Schalonym »»
Apr 30, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.