Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 9, 2010 8:14 AM

Dec 2009
You dont just go an suddenly decide to kill your friend/loved one. Didnt know that deserved commendation these days. And heck yeah im insensitive, infact im "antisensetive" to these p!@#$es, snd I think that the best thing they cud do is die, at least that wud make an interesting few eps.
As I see it, this turn of events is just the writers trying to get more drama out of something thats been sucked dry... Weve seen enough of this "omg come back to konoha *sob**sob*" crap, time to see some friggin action.
Feb 10, 2010 8:46 AM

May 2009
I don't see how it's "sudden". Sasuke's been out of control for a while. I feel there are other reasons why she wants to face him, and one being confirmation.

Anywho, I did have another theory. I'm now wondering if she's going to try to get on his good side (like Karin) and come across as being a betrayer to Konoha, and then turn on Sasuke later on. That might explain why she doesn't want the others with her when facing him. Now whether or not that's her plan or if that'll work is one thing, since Sasuke is a bit more crafty, but if she goes into pre-Chuunin Exam Sakura-mode, it might seem convincing.
Feb 10, 2010 11:50 AM

Dec 2009
I also got the vibe of her planning something she might not want others to know when she said she was goin in alone, but dunno really.
Dont think Sasuke will welcome her with open arms if she asks to join him either.
She might also truly want to join him, who knows, anyway, I dont think shell change anything really whatever she decides to do.
By sudden I meant their change of face, how they used to wanna save him and in a few chapters they decided to kill him.

I wanna see Madara fight for real. Hope a fight with him in it will come soon.
Poor Madara if he fails in his goals, how many times wud that be now?
Ofc I wanna see Naruto win and become hokage or whatever, but I also wanna see juubi, and Madara succeed atleast partway lol.
seijurojushiFeb 10, 2010 11:55 AM
Feb 10, 2010 5:46 PM

Jun 2008
Danzou I don't really think he was evil; it was just he wanted to give his own way in doing the best for everyone's interest. I liked this chapter.. got a closer look at him.

Sasuke is still annoying. ^_^
HEY!
May 7, 2010 5:22 PM

May 2007
Okay Sauske is evil, cool, not please Kishimoto don't turn Sauske good.

Oh and don't kill Sakura, Sai is there have him die saving her.
My anime list
Jul 21, 2016 8:46 PM

Aug 2013
I'm surprised at Danzo personally, it seems like he had good intentions at heart, really deep in there, just horrible exaction.
Aug 9, 2018 2:01 AM

Feb 2013
Danzo didn't seem like such a bad guy when he was young, but his obsession with Konoha turned him into a heartless bastard.
Apr 25, 2021 12:10 PM

Jan 2020
Lets goo! Danzo is finally dead and sasuke and tobi look really cool in that final panel

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.