Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 25, 10:03 PM

Jan 2020
Yuyuichi said:
Peak Wednesday is back!

Good thing that both Abiko and Goa finally got along quite well and were able to work together effectively, it was heartwarming to see them laughing together. It's obvious that a more direct line of communication has resolved all issues.

Now that the script writing is complete, it is all up to the actors. The actors will bring their full potential to this well-written script. If the stage-play fails, the fault lies with the actors this time.

The method of acting that Kana told Aqua about can be quite unhealthy.
God... the ptsd scene was well done... the animation... they cooked!
Seeing Aqua's reaction and the flood of sad memories returning, hit me hard.

And Akane pieced everything together and figured it out. Understanding Aqua's situation, she quickly embraced him. It was a heartwarming scene with Akane wanting to support Aqua.

This episode goes hard. Thanks for the meal.

Akane long hair suppremacy.

Too bad Akane cut her hair now. She looks terrible with short hair. Only Kana can pull that look off imo
Jul 25, 10:08 PM

Jan 2020
I swear I’m not gay, but seeing Aqua smile was sweet. Too bad it barely lasted…
Jul 25, 11:29 PM
Feb 2024
LITERALLY PEAK.. ANIME OF THE YEAR IF I MUST SAY.. AKA SENSEI COOKED SO HARD WITH THIS MASTERPIECE
Jul 25, 11:35 PM
May 2017
great episode fr fr
Yesterday, 12:09 AM
Jun 2021
This episode is peak!!
Yesterday, 1:09 AM

Apr 2023
Wow! Kana unknowingly pulled the pin on a grenade 😳

Now knowing Aqua's feelings when he lost Ai made me understand his thirst for revenge. He blames himself for not being able to save her, I could almost feel that PTSD myself...

Lucky for him he has Akane, she's a big brain, but her heart is really big, she has a lot of empathy.
Yesterday, 3:46 AM
Jul 2024
best episode of the season so far. Akane could crack the Kira case in a week
Yesterday, 5:41 AM

Mar 2015
Now imagine what will happen with Aqua on stage with Akane being aware and the ability to trigger him.
Yesterday, 7:12 AM
Apr 2022
First really good episode of the season because it showed more of the characters rather than just the media industry
Yesterday, 8:36 AM

Nov 2017
GOA & Abiko finally settled up, and damn Gotanda had something "sus" on one of his folder haha
Yesterday, 9:51 AM

May 2021
Kana, this may not be the flex that you think it is.

Also, we as viewers know there's nothing sus but imagine if someone were to go through Gotanda's PC for whatever reason and come across a folder named after a minor.

Yesterday, 12:02 PM
Dec 2023
Delete this! AND this! How about this?! Broski straight up deleted the entire script. Still a great episode though towards the end.
Yesterday, 12:15 PM
Aug 2020
cool animation and dat flashbackl scnene thop
Yesterday, 4:37 PM

Nov 2023
I felt really sorry that Aqua only uses Akane for his own purposes, especially given how kind hearted she is. :c
Yesterday, 5:59 PM
Apr 2014
Reply to Hoshi_Iishraq
That PTSD scene got everyone including Aqua off-guard, I believe everyone who watched episode 1 ending still has the PTSD of Ai's death.

Arima Kana trying to help Aqua in emotional acting back-fired as she reminded him about Ai's death.

Oh Man this scene where his spirit speaking to him brought me chills.

Akane connecting all the dots was something from the word "Ai".
Hoshi_Iishraq said:

Akane connecting all the dots was something from the word "Ai".

That scene was too damn powerful.
Yesterday, 6:02 PM

Aug 2020
The play will finally keep going now... Aqua and his past would surface sooner or later.

Yesterday, 6:02 PM
Apr 2014
Reply to Animillion
I swear I’m not gay, but seeing Aqua smile was sweet. Too bad it barely lasted…
@Animillion
Animillion said:
seeing Aqua smile was sweet

I have no idea how the manga went, and I don't want to know it. But I oh so hope she gets a fair chance..
Yesterday, 8:58 PM

Aug 2014
Finally something about death of AI... that names above Aqua and Hoshino on the pc must mean something
even if that part with the play was good and short this time, the previous episodes were kinda boring..
also good that Akane solved the puzzle ;d
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Jun 2024
Ti wafasmdgaFNbbnszfnsxmgjhdc,jhlhytjkl dmhjdg
Today, 5:20 AM
Oct 2023
Omg what an episode, the scene where akane almost peices togehter aqua's past had me SHOOK
10 hours ago
Jun 2007
That PTSD dark scene really haunts everyone :(.
Akane being the "best" gf eh
9 hours ago

Oct 2016
Such a heart wrenching episode! The visuals for PTSD and showing what happens whenever Aqua just tries to be happy was terrifying. I still got goosebumps. And I’m really impressed that Akane put everything together. (10/10)
2 hours ago
Dec 2022
Actually i loved how it talked about trauma and all, it was a pretty and a touching episode
47 minutes ago
Dec 2017
Great visual depiction of PTSD! This episode helps bring back the main plot of why Aqua's even doing all this in the first place. We mustn't forget the big picture that it all started from Ai's murder.
43 minutes ago
Oct 2019
Phenomenal episode, what they elevated from the manga is crazy, that was a sparkle in the eyes, how perfect, incredible, I was moved and I'm very hopeful for the end of the season
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Akane Best Girl for Aqua

Mr-DYNAMIC - Yesterday

49 by KitsuFrost »»
27 minutes ago

» They Honestly tried too hard with the opening for this show

Neolightveo - Yesterday

37 by DFrench125 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Jul 17

145 by OxFrieren »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jul 3

255 by Rinrinka »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Season 1 opening or season 2 opening? ( 1 2 )

TASM18 - Jul 17

52 by Alpha-Nine »»
Yesterday, 6:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.