Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 16, 5:56 AM
Mar 2022
FMAB Fandom don't bombard the anime who gets the high rating , It's just a Myth that has been spread in internet badly . They don't, this shit is baseless accusations which have been thrown around for years despite FMA:B having more fake 1 votes than the majority of the shows that people have claimed were "brigaded" by FMA:B fans.

The vast majority of the time shows went down because they just weren't that good but were overhyped by day one super fans, and then brought down by more reasonable casual voters. For instance bleach, that shit was not that good, A-tier season, sure, but I wouldn't say S, let alone best of all time. Now with Frieren FOR ONCE there is a show that can be argued to actually deserve the hype

The vast majority of the time shows went down because they just weren't that good but were overhyped by day one super fans, and then brought down by more reasonable casual voters. For instance bleach, that shit was not that good, A-tier season, sure, but I wouldn't say S, let alone best of all time. Now with Frieren FOR ONCE there is a show that can be argued to actually deserve the hype, and as a result it doesn't go down from casual viewers.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 16, 6:17 AM
Oct 2020
Isn't this type of accusations totally normal?
Jul 16, 6:31 AM

Mar 2017
what fandom, nobody thinking about this anime in daily life 😭
Jul 16, 6:41 AM

Sep 2016
You need to understand how the world works: Somebody has to be the scapegoat, if they are guilty or not is irrelevant.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 16, 6:44 AM

Jan 2021
In 2021 they totally did bombard new top 1 anime, i remember just casually looking at Fruits Basket season 3 and AOT season 4 part 1 rating, and seeing so many 1 rating. When i entered their page, they simultaneously gave FMAB a 10.
spiritual successor of lord rothchild.
Jul 16, 6:52 AM

May 2024
Y'all are so insufferable😭

You're smh making the fandom look even worse.
Jul 16, 7:07 AM
Jan 2022
nah bro they love to downvote the shit out of other shows that get higher ratings. How else do you think it stayed on nr. 1 for a decade or so idk. Frieren fanboys somehow managed to beat it.
The thing with fmab is, it's great, but its fanbase have gone a step further and succesfully managed to manipulate people who don't even care about fmab into accepting that it is "objectively" the "perfect" anime, but then those same people don't even have it in their top 10. I've seen that a lot.
Jul 16, 7:12 AM

Aug 2014
Why did you write the same paragraph 2 times?
Jul 16, 7:17 AM

Feb 2021
I remember when people blamed FMAB fans for Oshi no Ko falling from the number 1 spot.
That would happen to any show regardless of FMAB fans, because that show literally went to the number 1 spot after 1 episode, of course it wasn't gonna stay there forever.
Jul 16, 7:18 AM

Jan 2009
err if there is no vote brigading going on then mal should not have develop their own anti vote brigading system that they use everyday
Jul 16, 7:20 AM

Sep 2021
What are you talking about? I'm gonna log in to my 100 alt accounts to downvote Frieren right now.
Jul 16, 7:28 AM
Jun 2021
lol, its wrong...
its so false
Jul 16, 7:32 AM

Jul 2022
We say they do that because they really do that, I've seen many times fmab fans downrating other anime like Kaguya-sama S3, Fruits Basket the Final Season and also Frieren, but in the latter's case, they couldn't match the Frieren fans
Jul 16, 7:33 AM
Dec 2023
Alriven said:
What are you talking about? I'm gonna log in to my 100 alt accounts to downvote Frieren right now.

Same lmao FMAB on top.
Jul 16, 7:35 AM
Mar 2022
Avnesh_Jain_ said:
FMAB Fandom don't bombard the anime who gets the high rating , It's just a Myth that has been spread in internet badly . They don't, this shit is baseless accusations which have been thrown around for years despite FMA:B having more fake 1 votes than the majority of the shows that people have claimed were "brigaded" by FMA:B fans.

The vast majority of the time shows went down because they just weren't that good but were overhyped by day one super fans, and then brought down by more reasonable casual voters. For instance bleach, that shit was not that good, A-tier season, sure, but I wouldn't say S, let alone best of all time. Now with Frieren FOR ONCE there is a show that can be argued to actually deserve the hype

The vast majority of the time shows went down because they just weren't that good but were overhyped by day one super fans, and then brought down by more reasonable casual voters. For instance bleach, that shit was not that good, A-tier season, sure, but I wouldn't say S, let alone best of all time. Now with Frieren FOR ONCE there is a show that can be argued to actually deserve the hype, and as a result it doesn't go down from casual viewers.

Anvesh_Jain_ is Anveshi Jain your sister?
Jul 16, 8:00 AM
Spiral Warrior

Jan 2017
Why do you care what a bunch of pasty skinned chronically online anime nerds (like me) think about you or think about shows you like?

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 16, 8:00 AM
Oct 2022
this accusation has been around for so many times, and it still doesn't bother the fact that not only myself but also so many fans still believe fmab is really a perfect anime. it's very much true that frieren is damn good and awesome, but we're still yet to witness the entire story of it, so I'm not gonna put frieren above fmab anytime soon.
Let's hope that madhouse will be able to give us the next season which I hope would be more amazing or at least same of s1.
Jul 16, 8:01 AM
The Flawed Bliss

Dec 2021
Cielord said:
In 2021 they totally did bombard new top 1 anime, i remember just casually looking at Fruits Basket season 3 and AOT season 4 part 1 rating, and seeing so many 1 rating. When i entered their page, they simultaneously gave FMAB a 10.

Those wouldn't matter. MAL never takes those ratings into consideration even if they are shown on the stats page, + MAL recently did a bot purge or an algorithm change, which has definitely shown results. A lot donghuas got a score boost that were affected due the botting, (similar case is with the manga section, you can see that there are some new additions in the top 15, which popped out of nowhere)

So even if the fan base DID downvote other shows, and even if those accounts WERE affecting the ratings (which they weren't), the recent purge should have removed them and the score should have changed of both FMAB and the shows that were being downvoted, but the score remained unchanged.
Jul 16, 8:41 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Rishon007
Cielord said:

Those wouldn't matter. MAL never takes those ratings into consideration even if they are shown on the stats page, + MAL recently did a bot purge or an algorithm change, which has definitely shown results. A lot donghuas got a score boost that were affected due the botting, (similar case is with the manga section, you can see that there are some new additions in the top 15, which popped out of nowhere)

So even if the fan base DID downvote other shows, and even if those accounts WERE affecting the ratings (which they weren't), the recent purge should have removed them and the score should have changed of both FMAB and the shows that were being downvoted, but the score remained unchanged.
@Rishon007 All what you said is irrelevent, you could use the wayback machine and see their downvoting did affect the ranking.
Jul 16, 8:45 AM
The Flawed Bliss

Dec 2021
@Cielord Nice strawman, did you not read my 2nd para?
Jul 16, 8:56 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Rishon007
@Cielord Nice strawman, did you not read my 2nd para?
@Rishon007 I read it, that's why i know it's irrelevant. If you take a few seconds to think why, you would understand that, but it seems you aren't willing to, so i'll explain it to you. I talked about the rating and ranking in 2021, since then MAL did multiple bot purges, and hundreds of thousands of new users watched and completed the respective shows.

The scores of the shows i talked about not changing, doesn't disprove the downvoting FMAB fans did.
CielordJul 16, 9:28 AM
Jul 16, 2:12 PM

Jan 2020
Frieren isn’t even a completed series whereas FMAB was all encompassing with a great ending. People fail to realize that though.

Also, pretty sure a crap ton of people also spammed 10s for Frieren, but whatever. Why do people still whine about the scores man. I can’t wait to a see a series surpass Frieren and then see Frieren fans start bombing scores
Jul 16, 3:25 PM
Jun 2021
Avnesh_Jain_ said:

nah ive seen threads on other sites talking about it. especially the niche facebook groups. ended up leaving when i got tired of them just whining that any anime dare limb higher, its a shame because its the one time the fanbase made me actively dislike the anime, usually i seperate them.
besides imo, i much prefer the older anime even if it isnt the canon events, certain characters had better story arcs and the humour actually diverged from "le short boy gets angry because hes called short hehe"
Jul 16, 6:08 PM
Jun 2015
TYBW is s tier, no doubt. It is at least at the evel of soul society arc.

Why do you need to downplay it, it was really and sincerely that good.
Jul 16, 6:30 PM
May 2020
I dunno if you're new to this community. The age of your account suggest you are but every single anime that has temporarily surpassed fmab in score besides frieren have been rating bombed. There was constant threads about it whenever it did happen and from 2020-2023 I would track the stats since I had a lot of free time, I wish I kept all the data I might still have some of it somewhere. The mass deletions on mals side of fake ratings also show they were review bombed.

I do believe all the shows would have dropped in score eventually naturally but it's silly to claim if didn't happen.

Fruits Basket, Attack on Titan, Gintama, Bleach, Love is War and I think Demon slayer. All of these just from the top of my head I'm sure there's more that happened longer ago, are shows that received thousands of 1 star ratings precisely after surpassing fmab in score and threads were made of people acknowledging this happening. So much so that now when posting threads on fmabs page there is a warning reminding that discussions on the ratings of shows are banned as I'm sure you've seen.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter. Fmab is an incredibly popular and well-regarded show that the vast, vast majority of fans are not weird about. It's just a loud minority that are weird. When people criticise them, try not to take it personally because they aren't talking about you, if they are then maybe self-reflect on that a little.
Jul 16, 8:51 PM
Oct 2022
useful commentary by someone who knows exactly what everyone else in the fandom does and doesn't do on the Internet.
Jul 16, 10:21 PM

Sep 2022
Rishon007 said:
Cielord said:

But that still affected the rating. What we see is weighted Mean not absolute mean. For instance Frieren's absolute mean rating is 9.2 and Weighted Rating is 9.35. It would've been heigher if Certain Fanbase did downvoated it until 1 score got 1.1% rating. And we all know Frieren is a kind of anime which can't be hated.
Jul 16, 11:50 PM
ranked 54 in FAL
Mar 2018
Grenadier020 said:
TYBW is s tier, no doubt. It is at least at the evel of soul society arc.

Why do you need to downplay it, it was really and sincerely that good.

The production was very impressive, but I strongly disagree with it being anywhere near s tier or soul society.

Of course, your take is perfectly legitimate, but I think people downplay it because the score is obviously inflated by fans of the series that were incredibly hyped about the show’s return after so many years and the clear passion and care that went into animating this arc.

So even if you personally really loved it, it isn’t strange or even unfair that people argue against its place in the rankings.
Jul 17, 12:24 AM
Jan 2023
sorry bro but did you just said that Bleach TYBE isn't that good?????........ SORRY BUT YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT first when i start reading reading your post i started to believe you a little but now I'm sure you're spouting nonsense
Jul 17, 7:07 AM
Feb 2023
MKIkawa said:
We say they do that because they really do that, I've seen many times fmab fans downrating other anime like Kaguya-sama S3, Fruits Basket the Final Season and also Frieren, but in the latter's case, they couldn't match the Frieren fans

You really said kaguya? Really? Go away lol
Jul 17, 7:09 AM
Feb 2023
FreshSalmon827 said:
I dunno if you're new to this community. The age of your account suggest you are but every single anime that has temporarily surpassed fmab in score besides frieren have been rating bombed. There was constant threads about it whenever it did happen and from 2020-2023 I would track the stats since I had a lot of free time, I wish I kept all the data I might still have some of it somewhere. The mass deletions on mals side of fake ratings also show they were review bombed.

I do believe all the shows would have dropped in score eventually naturally but it's silly to claim if didn't happen.

Fruits Basket, Attack on Titan, Gintama, Bleach, Love is War and I think Demon slayer. All of these just from the top of my head I'm sure there's more that happened longer ago, are shows that received thousands of 1 star ratings precisely after surpassing fmab in score and threads were made of people acknowledging this happening. So much so that now when posting threads on fmabs page there is a warning reminding that discussions on the ratings of shows are banned as I'm sure you've seen.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter. Fmab is an incredibly popular and well-regarded show that the vast, vast majority of fans are not weird about. It's just a loud minority that are weird. When people criticise them, try not to take it personally because they aren't talking about you, if they are then maybe self-reflect on that a little.

God did this age poorly fast… You do know alot of anime communities did that? Literally FMAB had a higher rating but kaguya fandom literally are the ones who downvoted the hell out of it. Yes FMAB fandom has problems like you said but you are blaming one fandom when literally other fandoms are much worse.
Jul 17, 7:11 AM
Feb 2023
ANIk_003 said:
Rishon007 said:

But that still affected the rating. What we see is weighted Mean not absolute mean. For instance Frieren's absolute mean rating is 9.2 and Weighted Rating is 9.35. It would've been heigher if Certain Fanbase did downvoated it until 1 score got 1.1% rating. And we all know Frieren is a kind of anime which can't be hated.

Weird you say that but FMAB shouldn’t be hated either… God even your reply makes zero sense
Jul 17, 7:15 AM

Sep 2022
Confused_100 said:
ANIk_003 said:

Weird you say that but FMAB shouldn’t be hated either… God even your reply makes zero sense

It should be hated because the 1.1% of scoring 1 is done by FMAB fans it I may so bold. Because have you watched Frieren? It's painfully obvious that who watched 3 episodes and interested in fantasy show can't just finish the show and give it a '1'.
Jul 17, 7:18 AM
Feb 2023
Cielord said:
@Rishon007 I read it, that's why i know it's irrelevant. If you take a few seconds to think why, you would understand that, but it seems you aren't willing to, so i'll explain it to you. I talked about the rating and ranking in 2021, since then MAL did multiple bot purges, and hundreds of thousands of new users watched and completed the respective shows.

The scores of the shows i talked about not changing, doesn't disprove the downvoting FMAB fans did.

You really believed that FMAB was doing it? Dude if that was the case, Frieren wouldn’t be number 1. Your literal coping and blaming of one fandom when most fandoms you listed are worse like kaguya fandom who literally using way back machine shows that FMAB was downvoted to oblivion because of that fandom is hilarious. Saying irrelevant things is true but keep gaslighting and spreading misinformation for your own benefit for too long that you believed it. Pathetic
Jul 17, 7:20 AM
Feb 2023
ANIk_003 said:
Confused_100 said:

It should be hated because the 1.1% of scoring 1 is done by FMAB fans it I may so bold. Because have you watched Frieren? It's painfully obvious that who watched 3 episodes and interested in fantasy show can't just finish the show and give it a '1'.

By your logic, what would make anyone give FMAB a 1? Cmon be genuine. I have friends who see frieren as a slog to get through due to its starting slow pace.

What would someone in their right mind act like FMAB didn’t get bombed more?
Jul 17, 7:36 AM

Sep 2022
Confused_100 said:
ANIk_003 said:

By your logic, what would make anyone give FMAB a 1? Cmon be genuine. I have friends who see frieren as a slog to get through due to its starting slow pace.

So first of all Pacing of Frieren is supposed to be like that. People who knows a bit watches shows like that expecting that, and if you realize that yeah fantasy isn't my thing, just drop and move on.

And isn't it obvious that that FMAB would get the most of the 1s because of karma, come on FMAB has a bad wide reputation of downvoating so AOT, Bleach, Demon Slayer,JJK ... people would obviously do it to fmab what it did to them. But I have to say that there are good community also like HxH, Gintama, Frieren, they don't downvoat.
What's with u anyway, just have to protect a broken reputation of a fandom which will not make u money, for me call AOT, OP, HxH shit and I'm okay fine no reply, no defending with my life. Come use your wisely. Every time I see you defend defend and defend fmab, want to be Rahul Dravid or what?
Jul 17, 7:37 AM
Feb 2023
Now FMAB isnot free of accusations. The thing they actually did was review bomb war with AOT/SnK fandom. Not to say AOT fandom is free from blame here.

Other fandoms is a question. Fruits basket did get review bombed by FMAB, ironically even kaguya fandom review bombed it. As for kaguya and oshi no ko, that fandom was insufferable. They would do the problem and then act like the other started it first but then you see a full attack on FMAB. Yes you can see it in history of the website as FMAB fell alooooot in that period of time.

The community as a whole was so focused on getting any anime above FMAB that they started a rumour of any anime getting more ratings get review bombed by it. It was act ridiculous.

Does it mean FMAB is free of it? Nope because they are the ones that did this to themselves when it went a war with AOT.

Now Frieren deserves it eventhough it is unfinished which is its biggest disadvantage because the story and characters could literally turn to insufferable.

All I thought after FMAB got dethroned is finally it will be done with the weird gaslighting accusations but I guess I was wrong. Found multiple people here acting the same problem. God this will never end because these fandoms are so fake at this point, I am actually getting disgusted everytime I see it.
Jul 17, 7:45 AM
Feb 2023
ANIk_003 said:
Confused_100 said:

So first of all Pacing of Frieren is supposed to be like that. People who knows a bit watches shows like that expecting that, and if you realize that yeah fantasy isn't my thing, just drop and move on.

And isn't it obvious that that FMAB would get the most of the 1s because of karma, come on FMAB has a bad wide reputation of downvoating so AOT, Bleach, Demon Slayer,JJK ... people would obviously do it to fmab what it did to them. But I have to say that there are good community also like HxH, Gintama, Frieren, they don't downvoat.
What's with u anyway, just have to protect a broken reputation of a fandom which will not make u money, for me call AOT, OP, HxH shit and I'm okay fine no reply, no defending with my life. Come use your wisely. Every time I see you defend defend and defend fmab, want to be Rahul Dravid or what?

It downvoted JJK, Demon Slayer and Bleach? Lol. Where did you get this lie from? JJK fandom downvoted Demon Slayer. JJK never went up to begin with for FMAB to do anything to it especially Demon slayer… Bleach fell ordinarily, even see it’s current place. AOT yes I agree but karma? Again lol.

FMAB only started downvoted and are heavily blamed for 2 animes: AOT and Gintama.

Where did you get your information? Now back to the point, you believe that in any website, there is zero chance for anime fandoms to do what happened here? 100% you will find it and maybe even worse.

To me, FMAB fandom admits when they actually do it. Aka what happened in Gintama and AOT incident. The rest? Zero but fake accusations done to soil the fandom’s reputation more. Did it deserve it? Yes because again they aren’t free of blame but acting like all the review bombs are coming from is just plain misinformation and gaslighting.

And yes I do believe people would give frieren 1. Alot of animes everywhere get 1s. The difference is the amount of 1s it gets, not the percentage because by your logic, FMAB is the most victimised anime on this website.
Jul 17, 7:46 AM

Sep 2022
Confused_100 said:
ANIk_003 said:

It downvoted JJK, Demon Slayer and Bleach? Lol. Where did you get this lie from? JJK fandom downvoted Demon Slayer. JJK never went up to begin with for FMAB to do anything to it especially Demon slayer… Bleach fell ordinarily, even see it’s current place. AOT yes I agree but karma? Again lol.

FMAB only started downvoted and are heavily blamed for 2 animes: AOT and Gintama.

Where did you get your information? Now back to the point, you believe that in any website, there is zero chance for anime fandoms to do what happened here? 100% you will find it and maybe even worse.

To me, FMAB fandom admits when they actually do it. Aka what happened in Gintama and AOT incident. The rest? Zero but fake accusations done to soil the fandom’s reputation more. Did it deserve it? Yes because again they aren’t free of blame but acting like all the review bombs are coming from is just plain misinformation and gaslighting.

And yes I do believe people would give frieren 1. Alot of animes everywhere get 1s. The difference is the amount of 1s it gets, not the percentage because by your logic, FMAB is the most victimised anime on this website.

Sorry my bad. How much you got paid?
Jul 17, 7:46 AM

Aug 2014
Confused_100 said:
Now FMAB isnot free of accusations. The thing they actually did was review bomb war with AOT/SnK fandom. Not to say AOT fandom is free from blame here.

Other fandoms is a question. Fruits basket did get review bombed by FMAB, ironically even kaguya fandom review bombed it. As for kaguya and oshi no ko, that fandom was insufferable. They would do the problem and then act like the other started it first but then you see a full attack on FMAB. Yes you can see it in history of the website as FMAB fell alooooot in that period of time.

The community as a whole was so focused on getting any anime above FMAB that they started a rumour of any anime getting more ratings get review bombed by it. It was act ridiculous.

Does it mean FMAB is free of it? Nope because they are the ones that did this to themselves when it went a war with AOT.

Now Frieren deserves it eventhough it is unfinished which is its biggest disadvantage because the story and characters could literally turn to insufferable.

All I thought after FMAB got dethroned is finally it will be done with the weird gaslighting accusations but I guess I was wrong. Found multiple people here acting the same problem. God this will never end because these fandoms are so fake at this point, I am actually getting disgusted everytime I see it.

Bro, what in the fuck's name are you getting so serious about? Who gives a shit about this nonsense at this point? It barely affects the scores in the end anyway.
There will always be people who don't have anything better to do in their free time so they start doing this bullshit just to feel better about themselves or whatever.
Jul 17, 7:51 AM
Feb 2023
GTRaijin said:
Confused_100 said:

Bro, what in the fuck's name are you getting so serious about? Who gives a shit about this nonsense at this point? It barely affects the scores in the end anyway.
There will always be people who don't have anything better to do in their free time so they start doing this bullshit just to feel better about themselves or whatever.

Tell that to the people here trying to blame one fandom for everything. That’s why I am serious about. The thing is over and doesn’t matter but still you find people trying to still act like FMAB fandom is this devil of a fandom for some reason while other fandoms that did much worse are free from blame. That’s what pisses me off
Jul 17, 7:54 AM

Jan 2021
Confused_100 said:
Cielord said:

You really believed that FMAB was doing it? Dude if that was the case, Frieren wouldn’t be number 1. Your literal coping and blaming of one fandom when most fandoms you listed are worse like kaguya fandom who literally using way back machine shows that FMAB was downvoted to oblivion because of that fandom is hilarious. Saying irrelevant things is true but keep gaslighting and spreading misinformation for your own benefit for too long that you believed it. Pathetic

Remind me which year i talked about and which year Frieren came out.
Jul 17, 8:08 AM
Feb 2023
Cielord said:
Confused_100 said:

And not talking about what I said… When you answer and reply to what I said then I will answer the obvious answer to your obvious question
Jul 17, 8:10 AM
Feb 2023
ANIk_003 said:
Confused_100 said:

Sorry my bad. How much you got paid?

And nothing to say to me, cool. Tell me when you get right information. Then we can debate respectfully.
Jul 17, 9:30 AM

Jan 2021
Confused_100 said:
Cielord said:

And not talking about what I said… When you answer and reply to what I said then I will answer the obvious answer to your obvious question

You literally admitted that FMAB fans downvoted, and i myself saw they did. The conversation practically over, and you are just malding in this thread.
CielordJul 17, 10:12 AM
Jul 17, 9:57 AM
Aug 2017
Cielord said:

True, they think we didn’t see what they did the moment that AOT surpassed FMAB, all out of nowhere it got a lot of 1 ratings. I love FMAB but let’s not pretend as if it doesn’t happen all the time.
Jul 17, 4:32 PM
Feb 2023
Cielord said:
Confused_100 said:

You literally admitted that FMAB fans downvoted, and i myself saw they did. The conversation practically over, and you are just malding in this thread.

Sure sure keep gaslighting yourself more. Maybe normal people will believe you at one point. Btw “malding”, nice kid talk.
Jul 17, 4:33 PM
Feb 2023
Roxiena said:
Cielord said:

True, they think we didn’t see what they did the moment that AOT surpassed FMAB, all out of nowhere it got a lot of 1 ratings. I love FMAB but let’s not pretend as if it doesn’t happen all the time.

Can you stop and see who you talked to? Lol. A person who literally gaslights people and say stuff that never happened. Stop making a person spread hate and misinformation
Jul 17, 4:42 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Confused_100
Cielord said:
Confused_100 said:

Sure sure keep gaslighting yourself more. Maybe normal people will believe you at one point. Btw “malding”, nice kid talk.
@Confused_100

Confused_100 said:
Fruits basket did get review bombed by FMAB

Confused_100 said:
The thing they actually did was review bomb war with AOT/SnK fandom

Literally your own words.

Malding definition:
When someone is expressing a large magnitude of rage, often over something relatively small.

Isn't this a perfect word to describe your actions? You literally reply to anyone saying the FMAB fandom downvoted other animes (ironically enough, while admitting it yourself) and insult them. The topic in question is the aforementioned, fucking anime score.
Jul 17, 4:47 PM
Feb 2023
Cielord said:
@Confused_100

Confused_100 said:
Fruits basket did get review bombed by FMAB

Confused_100 said:
The thing they actually did was review bomb war with AOT/SnK fandom

Literally your own words.

Malding definition:
When someone is expressing a large magnitude of rage, often over something relatively small.

Isn't this a perfect word to describe your actions? You literally reply to anyone saying the FMAB fandom downvoted other animes (ironically enough, while admitting it yourself) and insult them. The topic in question is the aforementioned, fucking anime score.

Where did I insult anyone? Why do you keep lying? Plus you ignored the context and the whole point while still talking as if you are right.

Either talk normally or leave. Your whole reply is literally kid talk. It’s not progressive or constructive in any way.

And it’s not a perfect description of what I am doing. By your logic, you are malding that I am proving technically what you are saying is wrong. You can see it whatever you want, you don’t know me and have zero right of saying that about me.

The perfect description of what I said is correcting information and informing anyone trying to blame one fandom for everything is biased and wrong. You don’t get that, not my problem since your literal responses are trying to trigger other than talk normally.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Ahenshihael - Sep 6, 2009

209 by SFliN »»
Yesterday, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Best blonde girl?

emryuu - Jul 18

15 by Lohvo »»
Jul 23, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Apr 26, 2009

449 by Mob_Psykos »»
Jul 22, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veronin - Apr 5, 2009

623 by JackWilliam »»
Jul 22, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Nov 29, 2009

173 by PiliJoker »»
Jul 22, 10:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.