Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 17, 7:18 PM
Apr 2023
Regret, shame, disgust. These are what I felt after finishing this. But it looks like everyone on this thread is split. I’ll just say this: there are better shows to watch.
Jul 17, 11:38 PM
Mar 2019
there only two kind of people after they watch this anime back then the one who love it and the one who hate it. make your self a treats to watch it and consider to joint on one side or another
Jul 18, 6:12 AM
Jan 2020
in this series for me is either you love it or hate it. and I'm the one who loves it but it also causes me staring at the ceiling for a few days 😂😂 but honestly is not something anyone can takes the story.
Jul 18, 2:31 PM
May 2022
don’t. it’s annoying, frustrating, and rage bait.
Jul 19, 3:35 AM
Jul 2012
School Days is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. So basically it's super entertaining and you should totally watch it. Great ending, too.
Jul 19, 12:40 PM
Apr 2014
It’s a coming of age for all anime fans
Jul 20, 1:00 AM
Jan 2017
Absolutely, it's amazing
Jul 20, 6:19 AM
Aug 2023
i personally love this anime sm but its def not meant for everybody. what i mean is most people wouldnt like it.
Jul 21, 3:29 PM
Apr 2023
Whatever__dude said:
I have no knowledge about the show, I only know it has somewhat of a controversial ending. So should I watch the show

It’s never been worth watching, and it still isn’t. The show is so bad, the only emotions I felt the entire time were rage every time MC hooked up with yet another girl and a slight bit of satisfaction at the ending. Speaking of the ending, it’s nowhere near as good as you’ve heard. If you’ve seen even one other show or movie with a messed up ending you’ll see the ending of this show coming from a mile away. It’s not remotely shocking, it’s poorly executed, and the whole show you have to sit through to get to the lackluster ending sucks. If you want a good watch with a twist ending go watch Fight Club or Seven. Both are culturally relevant and also worth watching
Jul 22, 1:19 AM
Apr 2023
it was never worth watching
Jul 22, 9:30 PM
Dec 2015
It's way better than people give it credit for. Go for it.
Jul 22, 9:31 PM
Jul 2019
it's just a basic harem anime. It's originally an eroge visual novel. The eroge visual novel has various endings but the anime explored some endings. The writing is very bland and typical of harem animes at the time. The difference is that the anime ending is graphic and so are the endings for the visual novel(s). This sort of genre of anime/eroge is enjoyable to people who generally like the cheesiness and like to nitpick the differences between endings. If you find the settings and archetypes annoying, I'd just skip this and the genre altogether. A lot of the 2000s harem are just like this. Green Green, Air, Shuffle are other examples with multiple endings. Just cheap carbs anime.
Jul 22, 11:26 PM
Aug 2022
Easily the worst anime I’ve ever seen
Jul 22, 11:49 PM

Jul 2021
It's certainly an experience. You'll decide whether it's a good or a bad one after finishing.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 24, 3:42 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to Archean-Return
I wish I could've watched School Days blind myself, but it was too fabled for me to not come across spoilers at some point.
@Archean-Return
I watched it back in the day when there weren't spoilers everywhere, it really was impactfull and great.
Jul 24, 6:56 PM
Aug 2023
watch It, at least for the meme
Jul 26, 2:26 AM
Apr 2024
İts not that bad,give it a chance
Aug 8, 10:26 PM

Jan 2020
I do not regret watching it actually. It's sickening and morbid, and surprisingly well done. 8/10 for me. It drags somewhat in the middle but overall the story is well made.

MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO.
Aug 13, 8:38 AM
Jul 2021
It is worth it for the culture. One of the best things to hate watch.
Aug 13, 4:09 PM
Sep 2018
I actually love this show, it’s worth an evening to watch. Just stick through it until the end.
Aug 13, 11:24 PM

Dec 2015
Memes and hate aside, this anime is "6/10 fine", can be fun depending on taste. It's a bit silly at the start, it develops into a very infuriating but engaging drama and closes into a sort of satisfying and overly edgy ending.
There aren't many plotholes but the writing leaves a lot to be desired, not for it's themes but for the development and lack of attention to detail. The visuals are nice, the sounds and music are fine but are forgetable, acting is good enough, directing is good enough to transmit emotions. The show just doesn't try to say anything, sh¡t happens and that's it.

This except for the visuals, many scenes looking off if not bad, not helped by a rather bland design (and I know many people who are even put off by that kind of flat face with large eyes almost bleeding out of it.)
Aug 21, 1:53 AM
Mar 2024
I wouldn't recommend stuff like this based on a single (hilariously brutal as it may be) event, and I guess you should just watch the whole unraveling of the last episode and the explanation of why it's controversial on YouTube. It's less annoying and more importantly, less time-consuming.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » "Kanashimi no Mukou e [School Days]" Acoustic Live by ITO Kanako

kuroneko99 - Dec 18, 2023

3 by shaftmajo »»
Jul 12, 9:08 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Jul 13, 2007

120 by Mit89 »»
Jul 10, 7:56 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1291 by johanoss »»
Jun 28, 1:23 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

OriginalName - Sep 12, 2007

210 by MysteriousFriend »»
Jun 28, 10:14 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cyruz - Sep 5, 2007

206 by MysteriousFriend »»
Jun 28, 9:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.