Dec 2017
Reply to Driz
D: girls band anime isn’t romance
Girls Band Cry: hold my Weezer single!
Jun 29, 3:52 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to texasdes
KryzakamiHrybami said:
@Koyorides_ That's how you express love in a platonic way with your friends?

Do your friends know you're gay?

Girls kiss each other on the cheek and guys do it sometimes if they are extremely close
Brothers do it as well and I'm sorry you didn't receive such love from your childhood
@Koyorides_ Do you also blush and get embarassed after you kiss your bro on the cheek?
Jun 29, 3:54 AM
Apr 2024
KryzakamiHrybami said:
@Koyorides_ Are you perhaps from France?

No why and I don't think France holds this opinion anymore
Jun 29, 3:55 AM
Apr 2024
MarshallLeeee said:
@Koyorides_ Do you also blush and get embarassed after you kiss your bro on the cheek?

I do not do that in the first place but there are people who are extremely close freinds that hold hands and kiss their cheeks sometimes,it's common in the east and just a sign of "bromance" more than yaoi
Lots of people that think the world centers around them here
Jun 29, 3:56 AM

Mar 2023
Worst Bait thread, I have seen in Years
Jun 29, 4:28 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to texasdes
MarshallLeeee said:

I do not do that in the first place but there are people who are extremely close freinds that hold hands and kiss their cheeks sometimes,it's common in the east and just a sign of "bromance" more than yaoi
Lots of people that think the world centers around them here
@Koyorides_ You didn't answer my question. The point is it's not just the kiss but how the scene was framed and the reactions of the two characters to it. If I am extremely close and comfortable with my bro, I wouldn't get embarassed by a brokiss. There's no reason to if it's completely platonic.
Jun 29, 6:45 PM
Feb 2018
As someone who watched this show with no expectation of yuri, it was absolutely setting up a confession of love in the last episode and it felt like they just forgot something. Everyone keeps comparing it to Lyco Reco, which in my biased opinion it would be nice if it was yuri, but it never felt like they were actually setting up a confession. Lyco Reco was a lot more obvious about its intentions to people who just watch the show and don't stalk the creators on twitter.
Jun 30, 11:32 PM
Oct 2014
Reply to Ishitateso
Check out Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote if you would like to see something worse. Two girls bathing together and grabbing each others boobs for no other reason than yuri-baiting fan-service, without any previous sexual tension or romantic build up or any kind of aftermath.
@Ishitateso Seiyuu Radio no Uraomote is actually yuri in the source material. It's just a slow burn and the anime couldn't get to the actual relationship in one cour.
Jul 1, 8:17 AM
Jun 2024
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
This is what happens when people don't interact with real people; in this case with real girls. Girls (besties) do cuddle, kiss on cheeks and even sleep in the same bad. It's common and perfectly normal behavior among girls. Doesn't mean they have to be gay for each other. Again, this is what happens when for many knowledge about girls and relationships comes from anime/movies/twitter.

It's so pathetic when you see a boy and a girl having the most basic conversation and then notice people jumping the gun and talking about romance and be like: "oMg ThIs iS LoVe!". Or, when a girl kisses another on the cheek, smiles at another girl, holds their hand, and people are like "oMg tHiS iS YuRi!".

Keep your degeneracy in check and don't ruin perfectly normal relationships please.

You can smell the heterosexual neckbeard stench emanating from this post.
Jul 1, 8:43 AM

Nov 2013
thelibrarian1992 said:
You can smell the heterosexual neckbeard stench emanating from this post.

No need to resort to name-calling sweetheart. If you took my post too personally, that's a you problem.
Jul 2, 12:41 PM

Jul 2013
I'm genuinely disappointed we didn't at least get any more hints for a possible romantic relationship between Mahiro and Kano (same with Kiui and her girl). I didn't get my hopes up too much, but I'm so tired with the queer baiting in anime. Heteronormativity fucking sucks, man...

Also if your argument is "iT dOeSn't sAy yUrI iN tHe TaGs" you might as well not have an argument at all. Something doesn't have to be labeled romance to contain some romance elements, it's a part of a lot of people's life...
"The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes."

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11

132 by Assassin2112 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13

135 by BabyBlouie »»
Sep 9, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22

192 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 8, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15

112 by Ashhk »»
Aug 24, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 8

134 by Ashhk »»
Aug 23, 11:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.