Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 16, 7:30 AM
Feb 2012
Reply to AkeZZZ
welp... there is even the April Fool's Day in Yuru Camp. lol
Aoi got a cool-looking bike, now she can be a biking duo with Nadeshiko. Those puddings were looking very delicious, btw.

Locations:
Jiun-ji
the pudding shop

@AkeZZZ

Fruit Line near Toriiyaki
Daimonjiyaki seen from E20 expressway
YogicatJun 16, 7:39 AM
[FelineYogi]
Jun 17, 2:30 PM

Jul 2016
Really enjoying Nadeshiko's "train otaku" arc so far xD

Aoi's new bicycle looks dope. Her getting tricked twice in the same day by Chiaki and her aunt sure was unexpected.

Only one episode left :/
Jun 20, 6:59 AM

May 2020
She travelled some 30 kilometers just to get a feel of her new bicycle lol.. which screams the notion of camping just from its looks. That's why I love Aoi.
Jun 22, 6:32 AM

Oct 2017
Biker Aoi is cool. It was fun watching her but she got tricked. The aunt is amusing. Rin and Nadeshiko had fun too. Always great to have more Sakura san.
Jun 27, 12:10 AM

Mar 2007
Anyone else suddenly feel the urge to say Jiunji?

Oh man, that pudding with the jiggle and ice cream on top made me wish I could just reach into the big screen and take it out of there, to eat.

The first time on a racer leading to a long road trip! I can see that happening.

The cherry blossoms are insanely beautiful, if I lived there I might spend way too much time staring at them instead of doing whatever else I'm supposed to do. Aaah, Spring fancies.
Jun 28, 3:11 PM

May 2015
I liked this change of pace for the last few episodes. Series like this can easily become repetitive, but it's definetly not the case here. The way each character gets a little spotlight with some interesting detail about them, and how they all come together in the end, really nice.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20

81 by falko92 »»
Yesterday, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 30

67 by Thrasher96 »»
Jun 29, 10:03 AM

» Unannounced ova episode?

deaknaew - Jun 27

5 by MisfitOtaku »»
Jun 27, 2:58 PM

» Im disappointed

Mr_Sai - Oct 2, 2023

23 by Kuroniiro »»
Jun 26, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 6

55 by Stormy_77 »»
Jun 25, 1:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.