Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 22, 3:51 AM
Mar 2019
A new challenge has come to Elise's attention. I think it's not enough for her to give up to becoming a doctor.
Feb 27, 2:28 PM

Jun 2020
Can that assistant just shut up. No one talks with you. I really want Elise's old character just appearing and throw at that assistant a chair gibe me some old Elise
Mar 4, 9:00 AM

Jul 2017
Elise attending Minchester de Romanoffs's birthday party of the nobles, it reminds her of the past and the person whom she wants to stay the furthest against, not to mention the feud between the various princes' families. Of course, between Juliane Child and the old Elise, their misunderstandings from the past resolved, and she is still a viable candidate for his position. As to Linden, the crown prince who hates attending parties like these, and with Elise being forced to dance to men who wants a chance with her, Linden is forced to take her hand to save her.

On the other hand, while Elise definitely had Linden's difficult in the past, she's primarily concerned about Juliane, which he reads her like a book to track her fever, To think that Linden would still remember her graces, Elise is rather not surprised as she takes care of Juliane's fever. And the lady-in-waiting who has Parkinson's from her poor, elderly steps, Elise has to tend to Juliane first to hear the Emperor's address...which shocks her of his announcement, seeing that he'd already been in agreement with her, which was supposed to be kept secret until the wager is done. Clearly, the wager was to wait until Elise is of age, which is still in effect, Minchester is still able to return his words from this partial announcement, which would affect very little, because Elise is already thought of as kin and fiancée to Linden even before the wager had come to existence.

What a shock for Elise though.
Apr 6, 9:46 PM

Feb 2009
This king is really a bad king, in her past life and now. I hope he doesn't survive long. Some people might blame the adviser, but it is the king's duty to decide when to listen to his adviser. A king isn't supposed to be a puppet/yes man to his adviser.
EinTheVarianceApr 6, 9:53 PM
Apr 11, 7:08 AM
Jun 2022
1) One Episode Sure Can Ruin A Series . Congrats & Am Done!

2) Just Stick To Doc Work Girl , Unnecessary Politics Is Annoying . Anyhoo , Sayonara Gekai!

May 6, 8:48 AM

Aug 2019
that was the first episode that didnt feel like it took ages to watch.

why is "lady child's" skin so red? and whats with that name :D?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 7:24 PM
Jan 2024
Is is just me? Or am I just watching this episode on the wrong website because Ep 5 & 6 are the same for me. Can someone please tell me i'm not weird and that some sites just don't update good anime like they used to OH, and can someone tell me where to watch this anime because i don't want to watch Ep 7 without knowing if Ep 7 is supposed to be Ep 6 if so then i'm all kinds of confused!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Medical accuracy

felixsifuri - Mar 27

4 by CarbonMD »»
May 31, 2:39 AM

» What are your thoughts about Julian (or Yulian)?

AngelMilky_15 - Dec 14, 2023

5 by CarbonMD »»
May 31, 2:22 AM

Poll: » Gekai Elise Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

57 by CarbonMD »»
May 31, 2:17 AM

» Should I watch this?

CarbonMD - Mar 18

35 by CarbonMD »»
May 31, 2:14 AM

Poll: » Gekai Elise Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31

43 by CarbonMD »»
May 23, 5:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.