Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 7, 2023 1:02 PM
Jul 2021
Banger Episode no cap
Dec 7, 2023 1:13 PM

Aug 2019
JJK's crowning jewel is it's villains curses. Absolutely love Mahito and Sukuna to pieces.
Dec 7, 2023 1:13 PM
Nov 2016
"im sorry nanamin, i was about to take the easy way out"
Dec 7, 2023 1:15 PM
Mar 2021
very bad so bad i dont like
Dec 7, 2023 1:20 PM

Jan 2019
Best character is back finally to bring us the best episode this arc!

Dec 7, 2023 1:29 PM

Jan 2021
THANK YOU SO MUCH BESTOO FRIENDOO !!!!!!!!!
Dec 7, 2023 1:39 PM
Nov 2016
I will start by saying I fucking hate that goddamn ghosting & dimming bullshitery and I will keep complaining about that shit if I keep seeing it, fuck the Japanese TV law, and fuck the mother fucker that came up with that idea, seriously, fuck you!

With that out of the way, wow, this episode was pretty damn good, and the voice acting of that patch-face guy is top-notch! he's one crazy dangerous guy and at this rate, they will destroy the whole city. Poor Nobara though, I really didn't want to see her like that, I only hope she survives, even if she has half of her face destroyed, I just want her to survive, she doesn't deserve to go out like that, damn, and of course, we have the MVP of the episode Toudou with his crazy good entrance and saving the day, it was hype!

Pretty damn good episode which got somewhat ruined by that goddamn shitty ghosting & dimming.
Dec 7, 2023 1:45 PM

Aug 2021
animators cooked per usual. it looks absolutely gorgeous. voice acting was perhaps at an all time high, especially mahito and itadori
Dec 7, 2023 1:53 PM

May 2023
Reply to felipeliborio
The production quality just wasn't there... Which is a shame, since the plot is getting better each episode.
@felipeliborio why are you lying to yorself lmao
Dec 7, 2023 1:58 PM

Jul 2015
Reply to MeanEYE
@HEBI_TAN That's not true. They have hyped this fight so much, even without the cliff-hanger at the end you'd still watch the next episode. Hell, they had so many cliffhangers they could skip doing so for the next season and people would still watch. Just having a good story is reason enough not to need cliffhangers, and they do have a good story. Animation alone makes you want to watch the next episode. Cliffhangers are a cheap trick for shows with poor story and boring animation. It's just a trope that's not mandatory
@MeanEYE cliffhangers in the same season is not a issue, it's only when it happens as a cheap cliffhanger in a season finale, just wait till the season is done and binge it if cliffhangers for a fight bothers you lol
Sup...
Dec 7, 2023 2:07 PM

Jan 2019
Shoutout to mappa for making any of this worth watching

ShenheDec 7, 2023 2:11 PM
Dec 7, 2023 2:09 PM
Dec 2022
MeanEYE said:
@namesrowan Hit the fanboy nerve much? Yes, they drag scenes on. The fact there's fast paced action doesn't change the fact it's cut in pieces and stretched over half a dozen episodes and filled between with filler content. And I did watch many shows which don't rely on flashbacks. Personally I am finding it incredibly cheap to show a flashback with the person before they show her dead. Emotional weight should have been built long time ago. Not skip the character for half the season and then throw many scenes to evoke emotions.

Give a brain rot take much?๐Ÿ˜ญ and there’s literally a new fight every episode they aren’t “stretched” and what filled content are you referring too, there’s no filler it’s all canon but if you’re talking about boring content to fill in the gaps, point them out please im genuinely interested. Also emotional weight? As in strong feelings towards the character? We literally spent 23 episodes of season 1 with her I think there’s enough emotional weight behind her death if we didn’t have a flashback. It’s also, granted this is the only case, think it’s a bit of a shock factor death. I don’t agree it should’ve been in there at all, I think it was poor writing from Gege to just kill her.
Dec 7, 2023 2:10 PM
Dec 2022
Zilpen said:
anybody know the ost where yuji threw the rock and todo was about to boogie woogie with it?

It’s been in a few of the episodes so far and it’s so good ๐Ÿ˜ญ unfortunately it’s a new one for shibuya so it’ll release once the seasons ended
Dec 7, 2023 2:13 PM
Dec 2022
Shenhe said:
Shoutout to mappa for making any of this worth watching

Ok I’ll admit these few frames were poor but let’s cut them a little slack ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™
Dec 7, 2023 2:19 PM
Oct 2023
they have brought their potential to 120% wow what a great episode.Todo saving Yuji and having a great enterence like a true chad. Also pretty sad how mechamaru said his goodbyes to Miwa made me actually tear up a little.this was really a great episode
Dec 7, 2023 2:20 PM
Dec 2022
Isanari said:
So...are they gonna fight with Mahito to the end of this season?

I don’t remember 100% becuase it’s been a few months since I re read the whole arc but I think there’s maybe 2 episodes more of mahito, it’s not a bad thing though since it gets a lot more phycological towards the end. Not just beating eachother up ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Dec 7, 2023 2:20 PM

Aug 2013
Feels like Itadori got some big character development just now.

A sad, but nice episode once again.
Dec 7, 2023 2:24 PM
Jul 2020
amazing fight with TODO. they made it so well. I cannot wait for the final Mahito fight !!!
Dec 7, 2023 2:24 PM
May 2020
yuji and todo the perfect duo, they flow off each other so well man
Dec 7, 2023 2:31 PM
Jun 2022
Shit man I cried a lot, Todo is so fucking cool. I wish they finished the episode of course. The dimming was also horrendous in this one on top of that.
Dec 7, 2023 2:36 PM
Dec 2020
"Naw I've read the manga, the anime can't make it hurt even more" and other lies I tell myself while watching jjk
Dec 7, 2023 2:37 PM

Jun 2020
Finally! A ray of hope!! โœจ
They didn’t have to start the episode like that ๐Ÿ˜ญ. The wholesome first years friendship, Gojo appearance and then… Kugisaki, also the prospective from her eye ๐Ÿ˜–
Itadori breakdown and Mahito absolutely going crazy… this is really a war and Yuji wasn’t ready for it, but do not fear for THE Bestest of Friends is here!!! ๐ŸŽ‰
And the surprising but beautiful Nanami appearance ๐Ÿฅบ
Also really nice but sad Mechamaru goodbye to Miwa, but it seems as if the Kyoto students are still heading to Shibuya. Let’s hope nothing bad happens to them ๐Ÿคž.
But that 1% worries me a lot, let’s hope our favourite gorilla ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜ comes out of this unscathed.
The voice actors were all going all out, but Mahito’s and Yuji’s really popped off! They sounded so deranged and broken โค๏ธ‍๐Ÿ”ฅ
qweaenrDec 7, 2023 2:43 PM
Dec 7, 2023 2:39 PM

Apr 2022
in a rush today because my work starts in like 20mins so i don't have time to say much but mappa just keeps cooking. probably the most fluid episode we've seen, sakuga went off.
Dec 7, 2023 2:39 PM
Oct 2019
Absolutely heartbreaking to see Itadori like that... Amazing episode, this is peak content.
Dec 7, 2023 2:47 PM

Dec 2009
The seiyuus for Mahito and Itadori did such amazing jobs in this episode! Because of Mahito's annoying whining I had to keep my volume down, and Itadori's crying really sounded so vulnerable and hopeless. Well done!
Dec 7, 2023 2:50 PM

Mar 2021
That Todo flying scene was so fucking epic some of the best I've seen in Shonen.
Dec 7, 2023 2:53 PM
Apr 2022
JIMMYxMONARCH said:
Animation was not good. (I know they didn't get much time to animate) (Why did they even announce S2 if they knew that they won't be able to animate completely)

This was actually one of the best episodes in the series animation wise. Some extremely strong animation especially in the character acting and the todo vs mahito stuff
Dec 7, 2023 2:54 PM
Apr 2022
JIMMYxMONARCH said:
HEBI_TAN said:
@JIMMYxMONARCH I do agree with that Todo and Train scene, and Todo and Yuji running upstairs
But the rest looks amazing

I am assuming that you just don't like the ANIMATION STYLE

Yep pretty much...

This was like the best animated part of the ep objectively, it’s ok if you don’t like it but it was really well animated.
Dec 7, 2023 2:55 PM
Dec 2023
Insane episode.. I cried during miwa scene and voice acting was top tier.
Nobara is not 100% confirmed dead but from what i know she not appear anymore in the manga, the author just wasted her
Dec 7, 2023 2:57 PM
Apr 2022
lyron_aguiar said:
AndyM8 said:
@felipeliborio what?? This is one of the best looking eps of this season

Exactly I feel people who still say the animation is bad are just trolling at this point like I don't even understand.

Sure in some specific moments it sometimes feel like they cut corner but when a scene has to hit it hits we had a lot of well animated moments like that in this episode.

The miwa scene made it feel like a whole movie honestly.

Nah it’s just a general lack of animation knowledge but people who still try to act like they know what they are talking about. It happens so consistently it’s insane. Anything that is low detail is instantly thrown out the window as weak animation
Dec 7, 2023 3:05 PM

Aug 2011
Todo picked Yuji back up ; ^ ;
Dec 7, 2023 3:26 PM
Apr 2020
My favorite adaptation in this season, we JJK are eating good.
Dec 7, 2023 3:27 PM

Jun 2020
Undoubtedly the best episode of JJK. The amazing breakdowns of Miwa and Yuji, every character’s VA giving their all, and the creativity and animation in the Mahito fight. 10/10
Dec 7, 2023 3:29 PM
Feb 2021
Yuji and Toudo combo is always a recipe for a great fight
Dec 7, 2023 3:31 PM

Mar 2019
Reply to novakys
Want a flawless 10/10 anime adaptation? Look no further. This episode by MAPPA is a masterpiece crafted in short amount time. Mahito's voice actor deserves applause for bringing unmatched tone and insanity. Stellar storyboarding and Todo's entrance with a perfect theme. In a nutshell, a tribute to quality and effort. MAPPA proves their prowess, delivering greatness under tight schedules. Mahito's actor adds depth, and the execution of storyboarding and Todo's entrance is spot-on. This episode sets the standard for top-tier anime. 10/10 – MAPPA deserves acclaim for this unforgettable experience.
@novakys all my kudos to the director, animators staff and voice actors. Fuck CRAPPA ๐Ÿฅฑ
Dec 7, 2023 3:32 PM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
This was so fking hype. That panel near the end oml so cool

Todo is a BEAST I love him atm hahah. It's a shame he was such an ass when he was first introduced XD

This ep even had a sad moment with Mechamaru :( damn

Nobara 100% gonna live I reckon. Perhaps just missing an eye from now on
Dec 7, 2023 3:39 PM

Mar 2021
HOLY SHIT TODO WENT PLUS ULTRA ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ BURAZAAAA
Anime fuckin sucks by the way

Dec 7, 2023 3:58 PM

Aug 2015
Todo T-posing in the galaxy while having flashbacks of his brother and Taka-tan's ass just before hitting a black flash was the best thing out of this episode, lmao. What a great add-on compared to the manga.

And we finally reached the "120%" scebe that I wanted to see. We are officially in the final fight.
Dec 7, 2023 4:00 PM
Jul 2023
qsyrcdsiw <hwwjwfb
Dec 7, 2023 4:04 PM
Aug 2018
This is a perfect episode of anime. It's really intense as it pushes the narrative forward, but we get a little surprise that's very rewarding if you've seen season 1. Things like this make the show make sense for me. I constantly feel like I am confused and in the dark while watching JJK, but this episode provides some clarity while also just being a great episode overall.
Dec 7, 2023 4:17 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
If anyone would be able to get Yuji out of the eternal depression he had just entered, it would be Todo, and damn did he come at the perfect time along with his convenient healing teammate, not that I’m complaining tho because this led to quite the wild fight and it just keeps going, I’m starting to wonder if Mahito can die lol, one thing is certain tho and that’s that his voice actor and the animators have done him absolute justice.

And we also had the idea that Nobara could possibly be not dead, and honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if she did survive but at the same time I could see her not coming back as well, we’ll just have to wait and see. That scene between Mechamaru and Miwa on the train was also really good, I’ve really been wanting more Miwa content too so it was nice for that reason too, just a sad situation this time lol. And I can’t help but feel it would have been more impactful had we seen more of Miwa and Mechamaru together before this but we didn’t really see much of it so it didn’t hit very hard for me, but maybe some greatness will come from this, and Mechamaru’s classmates may be pissed but I’m pretty sure he saved their asses lol.
Dec 7, 2023 4:18 PM
Nov 2019
Oh so they decided to be EXTRA sadistic with the beginning, giving us basically a jujutsu scroll cut straight to Nobara's face.
Dec 7, 2023 4:19 PM

Jun 2015
Reply to Zilpen
anybody know the ost where yuji threw the rock and todo was about to boogie woogie with it?
@Zilpen literally just type todo's theme lol
Dec 7, 2023 4:36 PM

Apr 2016
The long awaited return of Todo and a team up with Yuji against Mahito, all very awesome
The chance of Nobara being dead is NOT 0% so lets hope she makes it. Getting rid of her this early in the series seems like a mistake to me.
Great episode though, some crazy and trippy animation with Mahito morphing around that I really liked
Dec 7, 2023 4:40 PM
Jan 2021
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Dec 7, 2023 4:44 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to Nycro
@Zilpen literally just type todo's theme lol
@Nycro thank you kind sir
Dec 7, 2023 4:50 PM
Jun 2013
Reply to Peenutz
JIMMYxMONARCH said:
HEBI_TAN said:
@JIMMYxMONARCH I do agree with that Todo and Train scene, and Todo and Yuji running upstairs
But the rest looks amazing

I am assuming that you just don't like the ANIMATION STYLE

Yep pretty much...

This was like the best animated part of the ep objectively, it’s ok if you don’t like it but it was really well animated.
@Peenutz lmao the best animated part? you're reaching so high with this one, this was a good episode and had great looking sequences, but this was absolutely not the best one, why some people act like "good animation" is simply things moving in high speed? where's the drawing and character design consistency? Sousou no Frieren is the perfect example of a actual amazingly well animated show where you have character model and art being 100% consistent during action sequences while in this scene in question the characters looks like shit, it looks like some fan animation video you will see on Twitter
Dec 7, 2023 4:59 PM
Nov 2010
The intro hits harder every episode. That hand over the eye!
Dec 7, 2023 5:12 PM
Nov 2021
PEAK EPISODE, THIS IS SHONEN, THIS IS JUJUTSU KAISEN, GREAT ANIMATION, GREAT VOIDE ACTOR, WHAT AN EPISODEEEEEEEE, THE NEXT EPISODE IS GONNA BE FIRE ALSO
Dec 7, 2023 5:21 PM
Feb 2022
Todo was ALREADY my favorite character! What am I supposed to feel now! Now nobody is ever surpassing him! They went above and beyond in this episode!
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Dec 28, 2023

590 by WizardNuggie »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Aug 3, 2023

499 by serdnagg »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pre_Yum - Jul 27, 2023

500 by serdnagg »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Jul 20, 2023

559 by serdnagg »»
Yesterday, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Nov 16, 2023

632 by KOPR »»
Oct 15, 11:36 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.