Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 16, 2023 11:07 AM
Mar 2023
That the protagonist conquers a model who is an otaku nini? I don't know how many I've seen of those but I still love them because they are so predictable HAHAHA well I hate romances with dramas, they move a lot of emotions, I like these predictable ones better
Oct 23, 2023 10:18 AM
Jun 2023
It was alright its an interesting take on playing a game in the anime
Oct 24, 2023 10:08 PM

Jan 2013
it's total garbage. not only the game. the writer doesn't know a thing about Pro gaming at all. You can't change all players for the last match of the tournament. It doesn't work like this. Also MC puts GPU without a cooler into PC and plays on it. WTF
Nov 8, 2023 1:58 AM

Mar 2012
i just miss quanzhi gaoshou so much i have to give this a try.
and the episode was okayish.
Nov 8, 2023 7:41 PM
Nov 2017
Well.. I am a fan of garbage animation, but I am not a fan of garbage plot...

in this anime, you will not be able to watch it more than some minutes...

basically, it's about games... imagine if you are playing the most garbage Counter strike copy game of all time and whenever someone gets a kill inside the game with the most ridiculous animation possible, they all go "WHOA !!".

This is just pure garbage.
Nov 11, 2023 10:18 PM
AhMeiZing #1000

Sep 2007
Kind of interesting. When Saegusa, Yuu popped up I was like is this ruka from rent a gf? Interestingly enough yuu is also voiced by Amamiya, Sora who is the voice of chizuru from rent a gf 🤣.
-
Behold a work of art made in Paint on Windows XP in 2007

too lazy to update these
Nov 30, 2023 2:30 AM
Apr 2013
EP 1

Not much to say. Not amazing, not terrible. I get the feeling something is going to happen later on, or it'll just slowly drift off

Either people just have no interest in these kinds of anime, or just competition considering all the other anime airing.

Like personally I really dont have much to say from the first ep, and I'm not super optimistic. I'll at least give it one or two more episodes to see if anything interesting happens, since I dunno.

Content wise, this feels like very familiar for some reason but I'm not sure. In a sense it kind of is like "our protagonist is sekretly op" but uh.

The OP shows a lot of other characters. Otherwise yeah. I did see the cast before watching, nozomi is minase inori. Otherwise.

I mean the concept is ok I guess. Apparently this is an original? Though that doesnt necessarily mean much.
Dec 3, 2023 2:49 AM

Jan 2020
Dang this Saudi anime is wild… and with Stu Levy/Tokyopop as well to boot is actually insane 🙉 🙉 🙉

Also getting the Production IMS flashbacks. 😂😂😂 And it’s also the animation producer debut of longtime employee of IMS who worked in production — Kenichi Kurihara.😅 Kinda surprised to see tho neither Awano or Jiyu are attached to this, but then again.🤣
Feb 23, 3:46 PM

Dec 2022
The FPS this anime revolves around looks like some cheap mobile shovelware, or maybe a knockoff of the original Counter-Strike. The glasses scumbag is bad news too. Should never associate with someone so transparently after your sister.

Hopefully the narrative goes in a more interesting direction eventually. The people Shun is playing against have no idea how to fire their weapon.

Shaded Horizon

Mar 25, 7:02 AM

Jun 2022
Nice , Trauma Lasted Just 10 Minutes .
Aug 5, 11:34 PM

May 2020
Dude said he doesn’t play, but has been playing it in his mind 😅. I wonder if Yu is a person Shun knows personally. Not bad for first episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

38 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 10, 4:02 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2023

12 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 10, 3:36 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2023

14 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 10, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2023

30 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 10, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Ameiro Protocol Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2023

21 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 8, 8:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.