Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Sep 21, 2023 8:29 PM

Apr 2022
already got spoiled on this chapter days ago but finally got time to read it and damn rip my boy. gojo hard carried jjk so if he's gone for good then so is my interest icl, gonna be a culling games 2.0 like that. surely gege isn't gonna self sabotage like that... it can't be gojover, off-screen death isn't justice to the honored one. my boy finally got unsealed after all that time just to die, nahhhh that's foul. welp, let's see where it goes from here.
Sep 21, 2023 8:32 PM
Oct 2013
Literally jaw dropped I cannot believe this. Gege really went ahead and was like f it we ball

But for real literally what happened actually like I'm so confused chapter 235 was like "Gojo wins ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ" and then next chapter he's just sliced in half?!?!! Talk about a plot twist ig.
Sep 21, 2023 11:58 PM
Apr 2022
Best Chapter yet !!!
Sep 22, 2023 12:39 AM
Jun 2022
So, mahoraga adapted to infinity, Sukuna used it as a model to learn. Then he made mahoraga expand target for his slash from an object to space itself. Using both these, he 'yamamoto-ed' gojo.

That's what I understood but lets see what official translation say.
Sep 22, 2023 1:01 AM
May 2021
worst chapter ever if you give an pencil to a monkey it can draw better
Sep 22, 2023 1:01 AM
Sep 2023
wish its was like dazai's scheme that made him alive in the end hehehe :)
Sep 22, 2023 2:04 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to ARK-13
Bruh wth.......... Gege you son of a-
@ARK-13 you gojotard are becoming like mha fans.good.now we anime fans can mock you even more.
Sep 22, 2023 2:10 AM

Jan 2018
Reply to OverLordAinz
@ARK-13 you gojotard are becoming like mha fans.good.now we anime fans can mock you even more.
@Deshubha04 Gojo ain't even my favorite character from the manga. I was saying that in a facetious way you dumbfuck.
Sep 22, 2023 2:17 AM

Aug 2018
Oh shit this chapter was brutal!! So the goat is dead, RIP GOJO!

Was kinda expecting this to happen.. Gege doesn't like Gojo plus you need the story to progress, there would be no point letting Gojo win.
Still this was a really brutal way to kill Gojo off, curious about who is able to stop Sakuna now.
Sep 22, 2023 4:54 AM
Feb 2023
I'm on copium and I won't read/watch anything jjk related untill he is revived
Sep 22, 2023 5:02 AM
Dec 2010
Guys, just look at the last panel of 235. This is when Gojo was actually sliced... Take a closer look at his face and at lines, hairs and stuff around him. This did not happen off screen... It happened right there.

kagamishinigamiSep 22, 2023 5:31 AM
Sep 22, 2023 5:20 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to smol_knytt
I'm on copium and I won't read/watch anything jjk related untill he is revived
@smol_knytt
ive heard so many people say the same thing lol and i agree. kill whoever you want, its your manga, but nobody is gonna be pleased about a big character dying off screen. its lazy
Sep 22, 2023 6:12 AM
Dec 2020
You will be missed Gojo. To me, you are still the undisputed G.O.A.T.

Sayonara.
Sep 22, 2023 6:30 AM
Apr 2022
It feels like gojo will come back.
Sep 22, 2023 6:45 AM
Apr 2023
man.......... :(
Sep 22, 2023 6:59 AM

Jul 2016
Gojo going out with a bang, a fitting end, but personally I didn’t want to see him die.
I’ll just cry myself to sleep then.
Leaks and spoilers on twitter really ruined this chapter for me, I’m gonna have to silence as many words as possible there.
Sep 22, 2023 7:15 AM

Jul 2021
It was a good sendoff for Gojo. Along with good art, Gojo can rest now.

“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

Sep 22, 2023 7:34 AM
Jun 2022
Nooooooooooo waaaaaaayy!!
Sep 22, 2023 8:38 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to Kvothe_1
edit btw: NOBARA IS ALIVE(she wasnt in afterlife)

1st and foremost.... PLEASE DONT BE TOXIC AGAINST THE MANGAKA UNLESS U WANT ANOTHER ENDING LIKE AOT...

2ndly
what was all that about gojo dad??

3rdly....infinity works upon the principeles of calcalus like how in limits the closer u come to thing the farthe away it is....so y does it matter if even the world is slashed?? infinity makes every attack slow.... IT DOESNT STOPS IT...
so some1 explain that plzz..... as for chap

gege u fucking monster ...i hate this i hate this guy and love him so much at the same time...he doesnt care about fan that much was clear from shibuya he has a story to tell and that he will without care of the world
@Kvothe_1 AOT's ending was perfect.
Sep 22, 2023 8:44 AM
Apr 2023
now i hate gege akutami
Sep 22, 2023 9:32 AM
Feb 2014
"Sukuna didn't give it his all"

So he struggled quite a lot during the fight, relied on Mahoraga to bail him out, and you're saying this wasn't his full power?

Really, what shoddy writing... He pulls a lot of nonsense out of his arse just to pull a bait and switch at the last moment. I knew Sukuna was going to win (it's pretty easy to figure Gege out at this point) and I was still disappointed by the outcome.

Sep 22, 2023 9:47 AM

Dec 2018
Good chapter :3

Off-screening Gojo better captures the suddenness of what has happened and adds a shock factor to his death.
Not killing him off-screen would add 2 more panels with Sukuna one-shotting him and Gojo's upper half falling down, so I don't really get what you guys are complaining about
Sep 22, 2023 10:00 AM
Feb 2022
Chill out people.
Sep 22, 2023 11:03 AM
Jun 2019
incredible chapter. I'm very interested in seeing how the rest of the sorcerers will deal with Sukuna and the remaining threats. Maybe Yuta can copy the black box technique? All and all, I loved how they portrayed Gojo at his final moments. This marks the end of the strongest sorcerer of the modern age, but maybe we can see someone who can take his place.
Sep 22, 2023 11:25 AM

Nov 2020
Based on the official translation, I can clearly say Gojo is officially dead.

But we can hope for him to come back, as a cursed spirit atleast
Sep 22, 2023 11:41 AM
Sep 2020
"Gojo dies, sees Geto in afterlife, that is for sure happening."

Something I commented on a post few months ago. Well...

P.S. At least Gojo, Geto, and their friends are together now.
Sep 22, 2023 11:46 AM

Apr 2018
More comments than usual, I did not expect that. Welp, it really feels like we missed a chapter, but it is what it is.
Mahoraga was just a tool for Sukuna to bypass infinity, which he managed to do. I really wish it wasn't off-screened and this added shock value was pure ass.
Anyway, time for the god of lightning to thunder down.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 22, 2023 12:39 PM
Jul 2023
GOJO NEVER DIES !!!!
Sep 22, 2023 1:49 PM

Dec 2007
So who has dropped this now that the goat is dead

Sep 22, 2023 3:07 PM

Jan 2022
Damn Gege pulled an 'Attack On Titan: Chapter 139'. Meaning he starts the chapter in a flashback/dream, skips the part everyone was waiting for and then reveals it anticlimactically.

The fight lasted 15 chapters, plus an unimaginable amount of power system technobabble, and we didn't even see Gojo get killed/defeated. Of course we 'know' how he died, but not showing his defeat is anticlimactic as hell.

If this chapter included a quick portion at the beginning where we see Gojo get stabbed/hurt by something before quickly going unconscious resulting in the death dream, the execution of his death (no pun intended) and this chapter would've been much better.

HorseManPersonSep 22, 2023 3:16 PM

๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ

Sep 22, 2023 5:37 PM

May 2021
Sukuna not only beat the allegations he completely shattered them. I imagine Gege celebrating that he was finally able to get rid of Gojo, in both the Anime and Manga. 9/10 chapter.

Sep 22, 2023 6:07 PM
Jul 2017
HE CANT KILL GOJO LIKE THAT
Sep 22, 2023 6:11 PM
Sep 2023
I'm really surprised so many people are focusing on the offscreen (which yes in my opinion wasn't great) and not the bigger problem which was the dialogue after?? Gege completely destroyed gojos character. Its fine that he lost to sukuna, I think this was a good decision narratively. The problem was him glazing sukuna for 3 pages after and only focusing on how the fight was fun and that he couldnt make sukuna go all out. Not once did he mention any of his students???? For someone who always seemed to focus on the youth this is incredibly out of character.

Personally, I think it would have been way more impactful if he had a last word similar to how nanami had to yuji. He basically took care of megumi after toji and I think it would have been such an emptional moment for him to say a last word to megumi in particular. Instead, off-screened no last words and just completely goes against his character acting completely inferior to sukuna. Lets be real here, the best fights in anime are fights where both characters go all out and acknowledge it went down to the wire. Gojo saying sukuna didnt even have to give it his best ruined the whole fight for me and many other fans. Also just made his character seem like a wimpy, selfish, poor teacher who didnt care about his students. I dont want to hear "he believes in his students" when the dude hes fighting can literally cut space and now he himself is acknowledging he had no chance.

It would be totally different if he said it was a close fight, he really pushed sukuna, and his students have it from here. Now if any of the students beat him it just makes no sense. Sukuna should realistically be able to one shot everyone if he can cut through space. Of course we will just have to wait and see if gege can at least make a reasonable/good end to sukuna but its looking like he not only destroyed one of his best developed characters, but hes setting up for a ridiculous end to the strongest sorcer in history (sukuna).
Sep 22, 2023 7:29 PM
Feb 2022
Reply to kagamishinigami
Guys, just look at the last panel of 235. This is when Gojo was actually sliced... Take a closer look at his face and at lines, hairs and stuff around him. This did not happen off screen... It happened right there.

@kagamishinigami damn you are fucking correct my man.
Sep 22, 2023 10:13 PM
Jul 2023
nooooo not the strongest
Sep 22, 2023 11:56 PM

Jul 2020
fk this shit. legit terrible writing from gege
Sep 23, 2023 7:35 AM
Aug 2022
gojo got killed offscreen lmao
Sep 23, 2023 7:40 AM
Dec 2016
Reply to fireshadowdr
So who has dropped this now that the goat is dead
@fireshadowdr idk, not me that's for sure โœŒ
Sep 23, 2023 8:24 AM

Jun 2015
man I love this, Gege has actual balls unlike some

have to admit it was slightly shocking to see
uh oh!
Sep 23, 2023 8:25 AM
Jul 2023
Banger, le meilleur chapitre de jjk pour l instant
Sep 23, 2023 10:51 AM

Apr 2020
I realize...

Sukuna used Mahoraga as a lap dog with Gojo as the trainer. Sukuna from the start was getting Mahoraga to show him how to bypass infinity. Sukuna wasn’t trying to get Mahoraga to bypass infinity to carry him but rather it was so Sukuna himself could learn how to bypass it. In chapter 234 Sukuna laments that Mahoraga isn’t showing him “what he wants to see” and then states Mahoraga is “his shadow” which prompts the wheel to turn, mahoraga then does a slashing attack that slices off Gojo's arm. Sukuna then says “Lovely”. What happened was that Sukuna saw how Mahoraga accomplished piercing infinity with a slashing attack, and then applied it to his own CT “cleave” since Sukuna is so adaptable and can see and manipulate cursed energy so well.

+Yuji... Time to fly!!!
Sep 23, 2023 1:42 PM
Sep 2023
OK so i just thought of this and its probably been said already but, gojos entire thing when talking to megumi about death was and i quote, 'winning by dying and winning even if it means dying are not the same, so i just thought that gojos death is probably what will lead to sukunas defeat, at-least in megumis body which kinda makes sense as this all started with megumi in a sesne, anyway, gojo fans dw ur king died so sukuna can be defeated because gojo won by damaging sukuna and giving the new generation motivation, and sukuna fans, u slapped up go/jo so make peace already.
Sep 23, 2023 1:51 PM
Sep 2023
Reply to Michio111
OK so i just thought of this and its probably been said already but, gojos entire thing when talking to megumi about death was and i quote, 'winning by dying and winning even if it means dying are not the same, so i just thought that gojos death is probably what will lead to sukunas defeat, at-least in megumis body which kinda makes sense as this all started with megumi in a sesne, anyway, gojo fans dw ur king died so sukuna can be defeated because gojo won by damaging sukuna and giving the new generation motivation, and sukuna fans, u slapped up go/jo so make peace already.
@Michio111 I feel like thats not the gripe the majority have with this chapter. It made sense for gojo to lose to sukuna. The problem was it was written terribly and destroyed his character. Not only was he offscreened, all he focuses on in his post-death dialogue is sukuna being so strong and how he regrets he couldn't even make him go all out. Not only does it make gojo seem like a sulking wimp, he doesnt have any meaningful mention of his students at all??? dont give me any nonsense about how he has faith in them when the dude he just lost to cut space to kill him.

If this was written well: scrap the entire garbage about it hinting at the fight not being extremely difficult for both parties and gojo glazing sukuna for 3 pages. Leave it as "he was really strong" or whatever to acknowledge sukunas strength/superiority. Then say it was a close match and he believes in his students. Preferably make it more emotional too with instead of an offscreen a final word to megumi, similar to nanamis death with yuji.
Sep 23, 2023 3:51 PM
Jan 2021
bro skipped a chapter
Sep 23, 2023 4:53 PM
Aug 2023
Por mais que a conversa com o nanami, haibara e geto sejam legais é uma porcaria o contexto, descaracterizam o personagem do gojo e jogaram ele fora só pra dar espaço pra random lutar. Tipo ninguém pediu, tomara que esse mangá fique no nivel de irrelevancia de bnha em 2023
Sep 23, 2023 7:00 PM
Dec 2015
How shocking. Quite the controversial chapter.

Death is necessary to advance the plot...However, I wonder about the quality of writing moving forward.
Sep 23, 2023 9:24 PM
Apr 2019
Yall hating for no reason, this is one of jjks greatest chapters and one of the best deaths in shounen history
Sep 23, 2023 9:33 PM
Apr 2019
Reply to Kvothe_1
edit btw: NOBARA IS ALIVE(she wasnt in afterlife)

1st and foremost.... PLEASE DONT BE TOXIC AGAINST THE MANGAKA UNLESS U WANT ANOTHER ENDING LIKE AOT...

2ndly
what was all that about gojo dad??

3rdly....infinity works upon the principeles of calcalus like how in limits the closer u come to thing the farthe away it is....so y does it matter if even the world is slashed?? infinity makes every attack slow.... IT DOESNT STOPS IT...
so some1 explain that plzz..... as for chap

gege u fucking monster ...i hate this i hate this guy and love him so much at the same time...he doesnt care about fan that much was clear from shibuya he has a story to tell and that he will without care of the world
@Kvothe_1 No thats exactly it you got it right, it slows down the attack but mahoraga had created a model for sukuna on how to bypass that infinity. Just to make it easier for me personally i just take it as mahoraga creating a sure hit attack like what happens in a domain but was able to use it outside any domain.
re reading the fight, basically mahoraga cut through space and time and existence itself. As long as something exists, mahoraga can completely rid it from existence. Because infinity is within the realm of existence, it is able to be cut by mahoragas dimensional slash
Sep 23, 2023 10:39 PM
cinnamon girl โ™ก

Apr 2021
Gege gave GOJO such an underwhelming death like GIRL HE IS YOUR SELLING POINT AND YOU DO THIS? ofc you gonna get hate also whats with "GOJO WINS" like fuck atleast have some consistency WTF -

im on 5 stages of grief
denial
denial
denial
denial
denial

it's a cruel world out there
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deg - May 22

117 by NillyPC »»
4 hours ago

» They said you couldn't do worse for Gege, but they were wrong

Mehay012 - May 26

35 by thebrentinator24 »»
11 hours ago

» what chapter will s3 go to (manga spoilers)

BasedYosuke - May 24

15 by kArtCam »»
May 26, 12:13 PM

» worst shounen ever made?

FruitPunchBaka - May 7

45 by Gitown234 »»
May 26, 11:48 AM

» Do people really hate ch 261?

Khushal_v - May 23

27 by Gitown234 »»
May 26, 9:54 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.