Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yuri is My Job
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 25, 2023 7:34 PM
Aug 2021
Was this finale supposed to be comical? It was annoying. Like the whole show.
Jun 26, 2023 2:33 PM

Oct 2008
"yuri drama but nothing happened" -> basically in a nutshell.
3/5.
5/10.

Jun 27, 2023 12:08 AM
Sep 2014
Does anyone know the ost play in this video, I couldn't find it name
Sang_SakakoJun 27, 2023 8:07 AM
Jul 1, 2023 11:31 AM

Jul 2009
I need a 2nd season!
Jul 1, 2023 5:15 PM
Jun 2022
it was pretty cool, i enjoyed it
Jul 16, 2023 6:00 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol the summer fanservice actually just Yano boobs getting exposed like that. Boo! I expect some beach scenes or something similar but oh well, that's it, the fillerish episode to fully concluded all the drama happening at the entire show.

Drama is nice, makes lotta people puke which determined how great the drama of this watayuri had. Ost is perfect, yuri flag flying so high, even needs all the flower detail all over the place because they really need it to solidified oh yea. The expression was also on-point. Tachibana-senpai best girl, but she needs more on-screen. Hime? Hime is just Hime. Kanoko? Stay as you are, girl.

In short, not the best not either needed all the dislike, but deserve at least a good honor from me. Like i said on my previous comment tho, source on my ptw incoming!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 27, 2023 3:53 AM

Dec 2018
I love the kiss but as with everything else it's just there to create cheap drama 

Also the same thing with Mitsuki's love confession in the end. Triangle love creates what? You guessed it more cheap drama  

It also sometimes didn't make any sense at all. As when Hime was called out by Mitsuki for being a liar. All she need to do was to lie again and her "friends" would have believed her over Mitsuki. A girl who goes around lying all day long all the sudden can't lie because this causes more conflict and what yes more drama 

The big star should have been the Yuri. Not trash drama and the manga suffers from the same problem. I don't hate drama but in this case, it feels so forced and so poorly written it's laughable and can't be taken seriously

Also, this anime has males in it that drools over MY lesbians I don't want stuff like that in my Yuri. Yuri is supposed to be about relationships between FEMALES!

The only reason why I don't give this a 1 is because of the lesbian kiss and mostly because of my lesbian angel Kanoko

She has done nothing wrong. She fought bravely and she is my girl ❤❤❤

The rest was just trash! I give it 6/10 and that is more than it deserves 

Kanoko! Hang in there honey! And keep fighting for your love 

Yuri-CrusaderJul 29, 2023 2:14 AM
Jul 31, 2023 10:54 AM

Feb 2014
This was yet another underrated hidden gem. 
Simple yet very well done. Every episode was exciting.

When I read the anime title, read the synopsis and noticed the low mean score I already knew it this would be a great anime. And yep, thanks to many people who does not know gold, this is how the mean score of many animes are lately: low mean score = good animes; high mean score = mediocre or shounen animes with catching art/visuals.   

easy 9/10
TechOtakuJul 31, 2023 12:52 PM
Aug 8, 2023 10:17 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
Well it's not that bad, i quite enjoyed it but it feels like it will just end up like this no season 2 at all in the other words another cliffhanger again damn, hope it just my wrong feeling
Dec 4, 2023 9:00 AM

Dec 2022
It's kinda funny and adorable seeing Hime covering Yano in panic like a dog protecting their owner lmao but overall GOODSHIT
Dec 31, 2023 11:17 AM

Jan 2021
It was a fun ride. I enjoyed my time with this anime.

Yano looked great in her summer uniform 😍

I liked the ending which is fitting to many yuri anime. After all that drama, it ended on a good, neutral note with everyone still working happily at the salon and having good relationships.
Apr 15, 12:29 PM

Feb 2022
Yano x Hime plot progression converges to zero as expected. as is, without a second season, this anime was a huge letdown for me.
at least we got Yano oppais, lol. since when is blatant body-shaming normal tho ???
series got a 6/10 for me, might look up the source material since i kinda have a crush on Yano.
                                                    slice of life anime, my precious. >3

2D>>>>>>
Jun 13, 5:21 PM
Nov 2022
The show was well performed and the animation was gorgeous, for sure. However, the constant drama made me so uncomfortable to keep watching. And even at the show's conclusion, I am still not over what Yano did to Hime.
Kanoko grew on me, in fact I liked her development and really wanted to see where her story goes with her love for Hime. But apart from Nene's failed relationship, that was really all the yuri we got
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 8, 2023

40 by Delphantasist »»
Jun 8, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 9 Discussion

Mcsuper - Jun 1, 2023

46 by Delphantasist »»
Jun 8, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 8 Discussion

Marinate1016 - May 25, 2023

43 by Delphantasist »»
Jun 3, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 12, 2023

29 by Delphantasist »»
May 31, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 20, 2023

62 by Delphantasist »»
May 30, 1:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.