Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Vinland Saga
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 2, 2023 5:35 AM

Apr 2022
what an incredibly braindead thread. then you have the comment about the baby to top it off, sasuga.
May 2, 2023 5:40 AM
Dec 2019
JerryB3RRY said:
Sylverthas said:
People are way too fixated on the "x chapters per episode" thing. What if one chapter can be expanded on in an anime to make it more impactful? Exactly what they did with episode 17.
Also people forget how bad the pacing in season 1 was. Probably because they got distracted by Thorfinn's Naruto run and flashy fights.

I didn't think the pacing of season 1 was bad, only the second half. Yet I didn't think it was that bad.

Why do you think so?
The plot doesn't progress for a long time after Thorfinn gets "adopted" by Askeladd. They just roam around, fight a ton and pillage villages.
Further: The whole season only has one compelling character in Askeladd, everyone else was underdeveloped (Thorfinn has to be one of the most bland main characters around). Maybe Knut, but he was also a non-presence in 90% of the show and only got rushed development near the end. Actually, his development was so fast you wonder if the whole fucking around for so many episodes was poor planning on the studio's part.

I won't defend the beginning of season 2, it is slow. What it achieves, what season 1 never did: It builds up an array of interesting characters in the first half of the season and now in the second half the payoff hits. Season 2 has a lot to say, especially with regards to the events in season 1, for people that are interested to pick up on themes.
SylverthasMay 2, 2023 6:04 AM
May 2, 2023 6:07 AM
Nov 2020
To even put Vinland saga pacing and one piece pacing in the same thought is absurd
May 2, 2023 6:41 AM
Nov 2022
JerryB3RRY said:
I know the pacing isn't as bad as One piece. But, it feels like there should be a lot more content in those episodes. 

It was worse at episode 2-3. And at this recent episode, I already went through the 5 stages of grief during Gardar's montage. I stopped giving a shit a long time ago. Just kidding, I never gave a shit.

What do y'all think? Are y'all fine with the pacing?

Also, the baby looked ugly as hell

For me the pacing of this season has been fantastic. However, this latest episode was the first time I kind of got annoyed of the choice to dedicate half an episode to a character that we really never had a chance to get super attached to. To me it just seemed like they were really stretching the run time out as long as possible. I understand it has to go along with the theme of the show of showing that war and fighting is not worth it, but imo it didn’t need more than half an episode with an under cooked character.
May 2, 2023 6:50 AM
Dec 2022
In some places it might feel a Lil bit slow but overall it is amazing
May 2, 2023 8:05 AM
Aug 2022
Apolygon2 said:
JerryB3RRY said:
I know the pacing isn't as bad as One piece. But, it feels like there should be a lot more content in those episodes. 

It was worse at episode 2-3. And at this recent episode, I already went through the 5 stages of grief during Gardar's montage. I stopped giving a shit a long time ago. Just kidding, I never gave a shit.

have you ever seen a real baby? if anything the baby was stunning by bay standards, other anime baby's just set unrealistic standards for baby looks!!!

anyways, check the imdb, the episode you're complaining about is one of the highest rated episodes in the entire series.
except it was rated by minuscule 800 members which means nothing. You need to have atleast 10k votes to say majority of them liked the eps, not just fans spamming 10.

The episode was good but at this point I cannot defend the pacing. They dragged 5pages contentworth for 15min, guess they didn't have any good stopping point so they extended it
May 2, 2023 8:15 AM
Aug 2016
JerryB3RRY said:

I do feel that the pacing is a bit slow, but that does not prevent me from enjoying the story to the fullest. Slow pacing is welcome as long as it pays off well in the story, and in my personal opinion it has worked really well, from first developing Thorfinn, Einar, and Canute and now developing Arnheid and Gardar. While some may feel that Arnheid and Gardar's story feel like filler, I feel that it's a seemingly detached story from main plot which isn't really detached. It's kind of like Durarara, where first all the different characters have detached stories, but then everything combines up to become something grander. I feel Ketil's and Canute's arrival in the next episodes and the upcoming battle is going to somehow merge with Arnheid's situation leading to Thorfinn and Einar's development. I have not read the manga so I do not know the story, but that is what I speculate. 
May 2, 2023 8:18 AM
Jul 2021
JerryB3RRY said:

pacing is fine
no , I would say its the best dk why you guys are even talking about
May 2, 2023 8:27 AM

Oct 2019
Sagenaker11 said:
Apolygon2 said:

have you ever seen a real baby? if anything the baby was stunning by bay standards, other anime baby's just set unrealistic standards for baby looks!!!

anyways, check the imdb, the episode you're complaining about is one of the highest rated episodes in the entire series.
except it was rated by minuscule 800 members which means nothing. You need to have atleast 10k votes to say majority of them liked the eps, not just fans spamming 10.

The episode was good but at this point I cannot defend the pacing. They dragged 5pages contentworth for 15min, guess they didn't have any good stopping point so they extended it

there is also 83% 5/5s in the mal's episode discussion, which is the highest percentage of 5/5s this season. and reading the replies, the vast majority of them are praising the hell out of it, with a handful of others not liking the episode or being mixed on it. 

also do you not realize how little sense it makes to say it doesn't count before it reaches 10,000 votes? 

at this very moment, this show has a total of 2. fucking 2, episodes in it's entire run time season 1 included, that have more than 3 thousand votes. and out of those 2. only end of prologue, which is one of the highest rated episodes on all of imdb with a score of 9.9 has more than 10,000 votes.

it being above 10,000 would have been basically impossible, unless it was almost unanimously agreed to be the best episode of the show, an even then it would have taken months if not years. and listen.

this is all irrelevant anyways, because all of season 2 episodes were rated by similar number of people. this one is slightly lower since it just came out, but all the episodes are rated by the same general crowd. even if they were all super fans, it would make 0 sense for the weak episode to be rated higher than the good episodes. 

there is a reason I said highest rated in the season, and not just "highly rated".  it's high in comparison to the other episodes, which makes the "because it's rated by fans" argument complete nonsense. the only episode this season with more than 2,000 votes is oath, this despite being super new doesn't even have that much less ratings than the other episodes.

and to end things off. it was a slow episode. but being slow is not inherently bad. it depends on the affect it will have on the show.

and turning 5 panels, into one of the best episodes in the show according to most people, is a pretty big positive that came from that slow pace.
APolygons2May 2, 2023 8:33 AM
Also available at:
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@AshPolygonsDo/videos
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
May 2, 2023 8:46 AM
Aug 2022
Apolygon2 said:
Sagenaker11 said:

there is also 83% 5/5s in the mal's episode discussion, which is the highest percentage of 5/5s this season. and reading the replies, the vast majority of them are praising the hell out of it, with a handful of others not liking the episode or being mixed on it. 

also do you not realize how little sense it makes to say it doesn't count before it reaches 10,000 votes? 

at this very moment, this show has a total of 2. fucking 2, episodes in it's entire run time season 1 included, that have more than 3 thousand votes. and out of those 2. only end of prologue, which is one of the highest rated episodes on all of imdb with a score of 9.9 has more than 10,000 votes.

it being above 10,000 would have been basically impossible, unless it was almost unanimously agreed to be the best episode of the show, an even then it would have taken months if not years. and listen.

this is all irrelevant anyways, because all of season 2 episodes were rated by similar number of people. this one is slightly lower since it just came out, but all the episodes are rated by the same general crowd. even if they were all super fans, it would make 0 sense for the weak episode to be rated higher than the good episodes. 

there is a reason I said highest rated in the season, and not just "highly rated".  it's high in comparison to the other episodes, which makes the "because it's rated by fans" argument complete nonsense. the only episode this season with more than 2,000 votes is oath, this despite being doesn't even have that much less ratings than the other episodes.
you wrote 3 long ass para to just prove my point lol. You yourself said all eps were rated by SIMILAR number of people, so all the casuals didn't even bother rating the episode.

It's like out of 100 people,10 people spam 10 but rest 90 doesn't even bother rating, hence the score remains high.

Why do you think end of prologue has over 10000 votes while rest of the eps in s1 itself doesn't cross over 2000?

Its because it's the only eps where both the fans and the CASUALS agreed it was a banger ep but for other eps casuals didnt even bother rating the episode.

The only anime where we can take episode scores seriously is aot because most of it's good eps are rated by close to 50k people on average
May 2, 2023 8:54 AM
Mar 2022
I think the pacing is alright. Some episodes do feel shorter than they are but that may be do ti my attention span. Also, that baby did look like a goblin, you ain’t wrong.
May 2, 2023 9:04 AM

Oct 2019
Sagenaker11 said:
Apolygon2 said:

there is a reason I said highest rated in the season, and not just "highly rated".  it's high in comparison to the other episodes, which makes the "because it's rated by fans" argument complete nonsense. the only episode this season with more than 2,000 votes is oath, this despite being doesn't even have that much less ratings than the other episodes.
you wrote 3 long ass para to just prove my point lol. You yourself said all eps were rated  by SIMILAR number of people, so all the casuals didn't even bother rating the episode.

It's like out of 100 people,10 people spam 10 but rest 90 doesn't even bother rating, hence the score remains high.

Why do you think end of prologue has over 10000 votes while rest of the eps in s1 itself doesn't cross over 2000?

Its because it's the only eps where both the fans and the CASUALS agreed it was a banger ep but for other eps casuals didnt even bother rating the episode.

The only anime where we can take episode scores seriously is aot because most of it's good eps are rated by close to 50k people on average

yes undeniably end of prologue is the agreed upon best episode in the entire series as of this moment, how the fuck does that prove anything?

and I know you're talking nonsense, because anyone who has been on imdb for long enough knows your logic is completely flawed. the best episodes on shows always get the most ratings. 

in aots case, yeah a lot of episodes have 20,000 plus rating, but only hero is 101,000. that's the case for the highest rated episodes on imdb no matter how big or small the audience size is.

look at off taxi, look at 86, look at id invaded, these aren't super popular shows yet their highest rated episode is always the one with the most votes.

that's not because the other ratings aren't valid. it's because more people bother to rate something they feel strongly about be it positive or negative. it has nothing to do with casuals or fans. look at the promised neverland season 2 and how the episode with the most votes, is by far the lowest rated one. 

and again, you can look at my anime list to, where another 1,700 people have contributed to it being a 83% 5/5.

Also available at:

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
May 2, 2023 9:16 AM
Aug 2022
Apolygon2 said:
Sagenaker11 said:
you wrote 3 long ass para to just prove my point lol. You yourself said all eps were rated  by SIMILAR number of people, so all the casuals didn't even bother rating the episode.

it's because more people bother to rate something they feel strongly about be it positive or negative

thank you for proving my point. Glad to know you understood the importance of casual fans rating the show
May 2, 2023 9:22 AM

Oct 2019
Sagenaker11 said:
Apolygon2 said:

it's because more people bother to rate something they feel strongly about be it positive or negative

thank you for proving my point. Glad to know you understood the importance of casual fans rating the show
are you being stupid on purpose? how does that have anything to do with being casual?
Also available at:

May 2, 2023 9:27 AM
Aug 2022
Apolygon2 said:
Sagenaker11 said:
are you being stupid on purpose? how does that have anything to do with being casual?
looks like you and your profic pic char share the same mental capacity
May 2, 2023 9:27 AM
Sep 2019
Apolygon2 said:
atomicman209 said:
why yall giving it 8-9 starts when this season is just full of shit
yeah full of shit like:

fantastic writing, great theming, top tier characters, emotional devastating moments, ear orgasmic music, really good animation, and so much more.

oh then season 1 must not have been your type and ig you haven't watched a lot of anime cuz after a while you kinda know what gonna happen and a weeks wait for THAT isn't worth it for me atleast
May 2, 2023 9:36 AM
Aug 2022
the baby was ugly fr but i love the pacing in season 2. the anime gives you time to process what happened and lets you think it through. in the latest episode i too felt like gardars last goodbye was too long, but i’m glad the show isn’t hasty and gives you time to breath. we don’t want to see another pacing failure like cyberpunk edgerunners or tokyo ghoul:re do we
May 2, 2023 9:45 AM

Oct 2019
atomicman209 said:
Apolygon2 said:
yeah full of shit like:

fantastic writing, great theming, top tier characters, emotional devastating moments, ear orgasmic music, really good animation, and so much more.

oh then season 1 must not have been your type and ig you haven't watched a lot of anime cuz after a while you kinda know what gonna happen and a weeks wait for THAT isn't worth it for me atleast

said who? I loved season 1, askeladd is in my top 3 favorite characters in anime.

Idk if I like this season more or less yet, it will all depend on the climax. but I adored season 1. it's like a 9.5/10 for me.
Also available at:

May 2, 2023 9:49 AM

Oct 2019
Sagenaker11 said:
Apolygon2 said:
just reread our conversation with an open mind, and you will realize how stupid you sound... or you know what? don't.

go show this exact conversation to your friends and ask them.

you don't even need to reply back, I'll just pretend like I got owned if it makes you happy. but do get a second opinion of someone who you trust, and I assure you they will tell you how stupid you sound.
Also available at:

May 2, 2023 9:52 AM

Oct 2019
certifiedbinger said:
It has been flawless to me as far as pacing and direction go. It'd be better than S1 if it met the visual standards tbh.

the 10/10 backgrounds are gone though :C

and idk if it's just me, but the characters look flat compared to season 1 in the average shots. idk why though. maybe it's the lighting, but if you compare them, something makes the s2 characters feel more....  papery?

the directing is just as good if not better, and the soundtrack is even stronger though. so at worst it's a very small downgrade. 
Also available at:

May 2, 2023 9:59 AM
Aug 2022
Apolygon2 said:
Sagenaker11 said:
just reread our conversation with an open mind, and you will realize how stupid you sound... or you know what? don't.

go show this exact conversation to your friends and ask them.

you don't even need to reply back, I'll just pretend like I got owned if it makes you happy. but do get a second opinion of someone who you trust, and I assure you they will tell you how stupid you sound.
well I could say the same to you, anyway I'm too old to get animated over this trivial things.see ya
May 2, 2023 10:37 AM

Jan 2021
Apolygon2 said:
certifiedbinger said:
It has been flawless to me as far as pacing and direction go. It'd be better than S1 if it met the visual standards tbh.

and idk if it's just me, but the characters look flat compared to season 1 in the average shots. idk why though. maybe it's the lighting, but if you compare them, something makes the s2 characters feel more....  papery?

the directing is just as good if not better, and the soundtrack is even stronger though. so at worst it's a very small downgrade. 

yep, I've seen several manga panels from this arc that were drawn just the same in the anime, but the shading which gave the art a medieval epic feeling was mostly lost.
I definitely agree with the soundtrack being better this season.
For me personally, I'd rate it the same as S1 so far overall. It could be a 10/10 for me if the visuals measured up because I'm way more invested than I was in S1.
May 2, 2023 10:43 AM

Oct 2019
certifiedbinger said:
Apolygon2 said:

yep, I've seen several manga panels from this arc that were drawn just the same in the anime, but the shading which gave the art a medieval epic feeling was mostly lost.
I definitely agree with the soundtrack being better this season.
For me personally, I'd rate it the same as S1 so far overall. It could be a 10/10 for me if the visuals measured up because I'm way more invested than I was in S1.

true, although if it has an episode that can match end of prologue i might still give it a 10/10.

i'l also way more invested in this season. despite the fact that my favorite charactet is a little too dead to be around.
Also available at:

May 2, 2023 11:06 AM
Oct 2017
JerryB3RRY said:

I was hoping for a season like the first one but got something else.

It is hard for me to explain, but it sort of feels like Thorfinn's redemption as a war-ridden character is is our redemption as war-seeking viewers.

What it means to be a true warrior was his father's view of a place like Vinland, where peace and slow pace is what you want to aim for. His father couldn't escape war and struggle, but maybe he can. He needs to learn patience and tenderness.

This season is a perfect example of the other side of war, the side of slaves, of victims, of strife.
If in the first one he learned anger and instinct, in this one he learns self-reflection and responsiblity for himself and for others.

That's just my opinion though
May 2, 2023 12:13 PM

Apr 2020
Ye. It's slow paced.

So what?
May 2, 2023 12:38 PM
Feb 2015
Weebs when they see newborn babies
May 2, 2023 1:00 PM
Jul 2022
Just watch a typical shonen then
May 2, 2023 1:06 PM
Sep 2019
....... No Comment. Wait, Just this: No.
May 2, 2023 2:55 PM
Jan 2023
Apolygon2 said:
maybe because you're blind... S2 design are far more detailed than it was in season 1. Movements are much better and there's much less clunky CGI involved. 
May 2, 2023 3:03 PM

Oct 2019
ogking31 said:
Apolygon2 said:
maybe because you're blind... S2 design are far more detailed than it was in season 1. Movements are much better and there's much less clunky CGI involved. 

idk about the detail, but yes i know the cgi use is lessened, and the cgi that is there is much better...

but thats not what i meant.

the characters just don't blend in as well as season 1. they stick out like paper.

i didn't say they were simple, i said they were flat. it probably has something to do with lighting, but i don't understand lighting well enough to tell you exactly what the problem is.

just compare some of the simpler shots of both seasons and you'll get what i mean.
Also available at:

May 2, 2023 4:12 PM

Oct 2014
Vinland Saga S2 discourse is so terrible. You shonen-tards have a mental illness where you need action in a show or else you can't watch it
May 2, 2023 5:54 PM
Apr 2022
0207xander said:
Vinland Saga S2 discourse is so terrible. You shonen-tards have a mental illness where you need action in a show or else you can't watch it

Not everyone that criticises a seinen is a shounen fan. I have difficulty finding a good shounen anime.

And I expect seinen fans to be a lot more open minded.
May 2, 2023 7:26 PM

Aug 2020
JerryB3RRY said:
I know the pacing isn't as bad as One piece.
Damn TC. Ya clickbaited me real good.
Keep scrolling
May 2, 2023 7:34 PM

Jul 2019
I read your commentary before watching yesterday's episode, and I was like "Huh, not that much".
After watching it I kinda agree with you, this week's episode was like 3 minutes of Thorfinn vs Snake, and the other rest was just to add some more background on Gardar. As a manga reader I knew this scenes were an extra, and at first I was "Ok, put some more emotion in Gardar's death is ok for me", but as I keep watching I started to feel that the producers of this episode just wanted to me make me cry, like "SEE GARDAR'S DEATH?! HE SUFFERED SO MUCH! CRY! CRY FOR HIM!". I felt pretty sad reading it in the manga, but the, in my opinion, waste of time in putting so much in the anime made me bored, I couldn't really like it. The pace of the manga is good, they should just follow it, but no, they absolutely have to end this season with 24 episodes of just this arc of the manga.
                                                        "𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒..."

May 2, 2023 8:55 PM

Oct 2014
JerryB3RRY said:
0207xander said:

Not everyone that criticises a seinen is a shounen fan. I have difficulty finding a good shounen anime.

Fair. I didn’t check your profile to see what shows you like. However there are literally dozens of topics that talk about Vinland Saga S2 and complain about pacing, lack of action, farming, Thorfinn being a beta, etc etc and, until you, every single one of them was a shonen tard who can’t watch a show if there’s no flashing colors twice per episode.

Back to the original question, no the pacing isn’t bad, you probably just don’t like how the story is told. Nothing wrong with that, but complaining or saying it’s “bad” is just silly and reductive
May 2, 2023 8:59 PM
Jan 2023
Apolygon2 said:
i didn't say they were simple, i said they were flat. it probably has something to do with lighting, but i don't understand lighting well enough to tell you exactly what the problem is.
provide example of flat... because the way you talk about production seems like you're not really aware of what you're talking about regards to animation and artstyle. 
May 2, 2023 11:32 PM

Nov 2020
I don’t agree with you at all except for the baby being ugly as hell ☠️☠️☠️
May 3, 2023 3:07 AM

Dec 2021
Slow paced Vinland Saga is still better than fast paced One Piece
If you want to reply to my posts, come up with valid arguments instead of ad hominem HIGHER LEVEL THINKERS ONLY
May 3, 2023 4:21 AM
Dec 2019
anerbitton said:
JerryB3RRY said:

I was hoping for a season like the first one but got something else.

It is hard for me to explain, but it sort of feels like Thorfinn's redemption as a war-ridden character is is our redemption as war-seeking viewers.

What it means to be a true warrior was his father's view of a place like Vinland, where peace and slow pace is what you want to aim for. His father couldn't escape war and struggle, but maybe he can. He needs to learn patience and tenderness.

This season is a perfect example of the other side of war, the side of slaves, of victims, of strife.
If in the first one he learned anger and instinct, in this one he learns self-reflection and responsiblity for himself and for others.

That's just my opinion though
You are pretty much on point. Season 1 had a superfluous amount of gory violence so that the viewers bask in it and maybe even become desensitized - just like the Normannic people. It didn't exactly glorify it (it was depicted as gruesome), but at the same time it also wanted to be seen as "shounen cool" with stuff like Thorfinn Naruto running or Thorkell throwing trees. 
Season 2 subverts and rejects what Season 1 was. It criticises and confronts the ethos of that period (in particular Normannic) with the glory of war, revenge and what a "strong man" is supposed to be. These ideas are woven through many plots in the 2nd season, most profoundly with Thorfinn but also Ketil and his sons, Knut, Arnheid and Gardar, Snake, etc..
Though it only work as well as it does because Season 1 exists as a counterpoint.
May 3, 2023 5:58 AM
Aug 2020
I think overall the pacing of this season has been great, but I agree, the Gardar montage on ep 17 was waaaay too long; 2-3 minutes would have been more than enough
May 3, 2023 9:32 AM

Oct 2019
ogking31 said:
Apolygon2 said:
provide example of flat... because the way you talk about production seems like you're not really aware of what you're talking about regards to animation and artstyle. 

looking at it now I'm pretty sure it's mix of lighting, and the line work being all thinner. 
Also available at:

May 3, 2023 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
I agree that the pace is slow. But I don't think that that's a bad thing. Personally, I'm enjoying getting a chance to delve into the minds of the characters etc. With good writing seemingly mundane scenes have a purpose. If the writing or dialogue were amateurish I'd have had a lot to complain about.
May 3, 2023 7:18 PM
Mar 2021
It’s been doing 2 episodes an episode, sometimes 3. The pacing is great.
May 3, 2023 8:42 PM
Mar 2021
JerryB3RRY said:
0207xander said:

Then drop the bloody show if you don't like where it's heading. Seriously, why do you have to make it such a big deal. And the pacing imo is great, the added Gardar scenes were great too.
May 3, 2023 8:53 PM
Apr 2022
Gomi_C_ said:
JerryB3RRY said:

Then drop the bloody show if you don't like where it's heading. Seriously, why do you have to make it such a big deal. And the pacing imo is great, the added Gardar scenes were great too.

Never said anything about where it's heading. Just said it has a slow pacing. I am still invested in this series.
May 4, 2023 1:14 AM

Feb 2021
Elucid said:
I find the pacing to be great, it gives each dramatic moment time to breathe. So many anime these days favour faster pacing with the cost of immersion, seeing anime like Vinland Saga is a breath of fresh air.

I do not understand why anime fans have such a big deal with slower pacing.

It is the TikTok attention span.
May 5, 2023 1:08 AM
Sep 2020
No offense, but I think you should give up on this anime.

The pacing could seem slow but it is needed for story development, Vinland Saga is not a generic action based anime/manga that would rapidly reach to it's climax content. It is like a novel one needs to read with patience, observing the details. If you can't feel patient enough while watching this anime, you should drop it.
May 5, 2023 3:41 AM
Apr 2022
Red_sparkling said:
No offense, but I think you should give up on this anime.

The pacing could seem slow but it is needed for story development, Vinland Saga is not a generic action based anime/manga that would rapidly reach to it's climax content. It is like a novel one needs to read with patience, observing the details. If you can't feel patient enough while watching this anime, you should drop it.

Shallow observation
May 5, 2023 3:53 AM
Sep 2020
I love when people feel triggered hearing honest words. Lol. Stay pressed, then.
May 5, 2023 4:00 AM
Apr 2022
Red_sparkling said:
I love when people feel triggered hearing honest words. Lol. Stay pressed, then.

A bit too immature for seinen
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2023

385 by brkodrk »»
Oct 13, 1:36 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2023

198 by D4C_1 »»
Oct 11, 3:34 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2023

511 by brkodrk »»
Oct 8, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

509 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Oct 8, 5:54 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

306 by phantom346 »»
Oct 4, 8:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.