Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 23, 2022 4:38 AM

Jun 2020
New characters well I feel like only one is new Madoka is very proactive in talking so I kinda like that she's not too boring

Needs more fan service If you don't mind me, A book that opens up her mind and feelings of what she did must be Metamorphosis

Realizing what she did we have something more to expect probably not because of what happens next, I wish I could say it's still interesting but what does makes it interesting (Yume's bikini is for sure one) I wish that Madoka or Higashira to compete for Mizuto but that train is long gone.
Sep 28, 2022 2:34 PM
Nov 2020
no entiendo este anime, sera como se japon hacer eso entre hermanos

Oct 16, 2022 5:16 PM
Aug 2021
I think it is the best episode in this anime
Oct 21, 2022 3:59 PM
May 2020
siberian girl sounds like a clod name for an autobiography
Oct 29, 2022 11:14 PM

Aug 2017
I like Madoka's hot nerd vibe and swimsuit fanservice.

Doesn't look like a conclusion is forthcoming in one more episode. I like this one though.
Nov 19, 2022 7:25 PM
Dec 2017
all in this episode is amazing, wow
Jan 8, 2023 10:24 AM
Feb 2022
É mais ou menos enrola muito
Jan 26, 2023 6:49 AM

Feb 2021
So She's his first love and they are coming back to their old relationship. 
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 3, 2023 3:45 AM

Apr 2013
What an absolute borefest of an epsiode, damn.
Sep 29, 2023 4:07 PM

Aug 2014
this was let down.. what was that she only could say "Iridon-kun" ? what was that all for then..
and the start of ep with that phone talk and about that battery..
worst episode, too bad that it was so important..
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jun 9, 9:30 AM

Mar 2024
Beautiful and slightly sad episode. Definitely one of my favorites episodes of this anime.

In fact this is the last anime where i expected to see a mention of the soviet union and soviet prisons. Its interesting that book like that shaped Mizuto.

And a really love how Yume spend time thinking about Mizuto’s first love and then cries on his shoulder, its very romantic and cute.

I dont know why, but for me this episode left a sad and nostalgic feeling. I didnt expect that romantic comedy anime can give such emotions.

I can say that this is a really good anime.
Jun 21, 4:57 PM

Jul 2023
Damn! It was about yo have an emotional orgasm of an episode but Mizuto held back. lol

Anyway, I wish Madoka was introduced earlier.
Aug 27, 11:25 AM
Oct 2021
Reply to ProofByColor
That moment when you just met your step cousin and she's analyzing how much you want to fuck your step brother and is supportive in that endeavor.

Also man this show just treats Yume like shit. Why are we going off about how hard it was for a single dad to raise his son and how Yume now feels she needs to be a great sister to keep the family happy. Hello Yume?? You were raised by a single mom you stupid fuck, but yeah okay your only purpose to is make our MC happy by being a good woman so I guess it checks out. Jesus fucking christ
@ProofByColor Kinda late but if you remember the show and read this comment then no, the anime complete cut the part whhen Yume compare her to him in ep 12. She still have a father, he just not the family father that alway come home soon and bond with her and her mother. He will appear later in the novel and being very cool link to Mizuto later on.

This make a big different between Yume and Mizuto who have mother pass out form his birth. This make people keep said pity word to him without him understand or feeling they care since he only kid and make a big hole in his heart ythat show in ep 12.
Aug 27, 11:25 AM
Oct 2021
Reply to ProofByColor
That moment when you just met your step cousin and she's analyzing how much you want to fuck your step brother and is supportive in that endeavor.

Also man this show just treats Yume like shit. Why are we going off about how hard it was for a single dad to raise his son and how Yume now feels she needs to be a great sister to keep the family happy. Hello Yume?? You were raised by a single mom you stupid fuck, but yeah okay your only purpose to is make our MC happy by being a good woman so I guess it checks out. Jesus fucking christ
@ProofByColor Kinda late but if you remember the show and read this comment then no, the anime complete cut the part whhen Yume compare her to him in ep 12. She still have a father, he just not the family father that alway come home soon and bond with her and her mother. He will appear later in the novel and being very cool link to Mizuto later on.

This make a big different between Yume and Mizuto who have mother pass out form his birth. This make people keep said pity word to him without him understand or feeling they care since he only kid and make a big hole in his heart ythat show in ep 12.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2022

78 by mjericho24 »»
Sep 6, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2022

199 by yohann2061 »»
Sep 4, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2022

157 by mxgk »»
Aug 15, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2022

104 by patkarunungan »»
Jun 19, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Mamahaha no Tsurego ga Motokano datta Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2022

174 by patkarunungan »»
Jun 18, 10:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.