Forum Settings
Forums
Uncle from Another World
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2021 8:32 PM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
he is transforming into alice now.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 6, 2021 2:49 AM

Jul 2021
page 1 : in this date and age , they are still watching films with disks ? i dont own any film disks , i just illegally download film files from the internet , lol .

btw , the jurassic world films are trashy , crappy .

and what about the cliff-hanger in the previous chapter ? for some reasons , oji-san was locked up in a jail in the isekai ? i guess they will watch the next part of memories of oji-san together with the child-hood girl-friend in the next chapter 35 or 36 .

page 9 :
- elf "girl" : jupiter , saturn , uranus ...
- nephew : HA HA HA , you said "your anu$" with a $exy voice and a $exy face .

at the end , i guess oji-san changes his mind because his mind is starting to be affected by the mind of elf girl :
- oji-san 's mind : cheating 600 yen is okay .
- elf girl 's mind : cheating 600 yen is NOT okay . i feel sick , my conscience is hurting me .

and note that the 2 gender-bender "girls" are not wearing any bra .

last page looks like the start of a henta! : a lonely , virgin , freshly gender-bender "girl" is picked up by some men and then they enter a hotel room together .....

goof : during the several times when oji-san is transformed into elf girl , his hair doesnt grow any longer , but now when nephew is transformed into healer girl , his hair grows longer .

and i bet "healer girl" in modern clothes will be featured on the cover of a future volume .
oji-san is the main character of this manga , but because he is an ugly man so his real face will probably never be featured on the cover of a volume . and the nephew has the same fate as oji-san , lol .

30 - 40 years ago , ancient peoples really thought that a t-rex was standing up straight . ancient peoples are so dumb , lol :

daywithoutgamesAug 26, 2021 10:54 PM

Hello everyone , please check out and subscribe to my youtube channel , DayWithoutAnime 2.0 DayWithoutGame , that has many meme , funny anime / manga videos , thank you :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFNBo_02wOQwRJ4HXlzC9dw

More topics from this board

» Will elf-san come to modern-japan?

twilightbrigade - Mar 21, 2023

10 by MiyauchiRenge »»
Jun 25, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Chapter 55 Discussion

curvedtree - Jan 6

2 by GreaseBallMan »»
Mar 6, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Chapter 43 Discussion

curvedtree - Aug 2, 2022

5 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jan 10, 6:13 AM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Chapter 35 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 13, 2021

3 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jan 10, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Isekai Ojisan Chapter 51 Discussion

GreaseBallMan - Nov 11, 2023

2 by DoisacChopper »»
Jan 8, 3:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.