Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 12, 2021 3:14 PM

Mar 2018
nice build up to some action next episode and by the looks of the preview that one spirit makes his return if that actually was the same one
Mar 12, 2021 3:18 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So the new arc kicks off with Nobara, Fushiguro, and Itadori looking into a series of murders involving a cursed spirit. One of those victims was connected to Fushiguro since they went to the same middle school. Fushiguro's sister who is in a coma and cursed is also in danger too. Their investigation leads them to a bridge that has a haunted past of suicide victims. However, when they tried to get a closer look two special grade curses courtesy of Mahito were waiting for them.
Mar 12, 2021 3:58 PM

Dec 2020
no more exchange event and back to normal !
i liked seeing everyone going on a mission together again :)
"give up on your dream and die" -levi ackermann
Mar 12, 2021 4:13 PM
Jul 2018
i noticed i forgot to watch the the preview for next episode and wait isn't that one curse the one yuji fought in ep 4 or 5?
Mar 12, 2021 4:23 PM

Apr 2018
THe building up of this arc really got me excited for next week's episode. This arc is really interesting.
Mar 12, 2021 4:27 PM

Sep 2017
I like that we are finally getting into these simpler arcs where we just kill some dumb ass spirit and we can learn about the main cast and see their dynamics.
Mar 12, 2021 4:33 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, jjk back to their daily curse exorcise activities again, after having a heavy shounen battle hypes in the entire previous arc. Well, a new mini arc, the additional new characters released to closed the first season, but still sticked up with the same villain actors behind all of that. Thats good to keep it simple for my mind. Its also good to know more about Fushiguro backstory, especially have a better understanding about the reason behind his older sister status. Well, the dark-mystery elements were the strength and straightly through the exorcise action for the next episode. The comedy attempt among the duos still failed to find the right amount of time among the serious vibe they've got there. Don't get me wrong, its still the same level as they do at the cursed child arc, to say the least. A chuckle or two just fine. But i need more dark intense serious vibes to begin with. So i hope, i get some good points of it in the next episode. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 12, 2021 4:35 PM

Jul 2012
I'm liking these types of ghost story mysteries.
Mar 12, 2021 4:52 PM
Jul 2018
new arc seems to be interesting the new fights, and mahito looking again.
Mar 12, 2021 4:54 PM

Mar 2010
It felt very rushed, I couldn't seem to get into it.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 12, 2021 4:55 PM

Jul 2010
Nice start to the Arc, got to learn a little more about Fushiguro which i like. Jokes were on point lol.
Mar 12, 2021 5:24 PM

Aug 2020
Nice, we got to see a bit more about Fushiguro’s backstory. The preview for next ep got me hyped
Mar 12, 2021 6:22 PM
Apr 2020
I love it ✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️❤❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🥰
Mar 12, 2021 6:27 PM
Oct 2016
Starting a new arc just before the season ends. This one being very Megumi focused as we saw with this episode. Getting more of his backstory and family situation along with exploring his mindset. After how crazy the last arc was with the action we dial it back for this first part of the obedience arc. Lots of exposition about the state of the cursed spirit involved in these recent deaths. How there's a timetable that our trio has to work against. Can't sit back and wait for help have to just take this thing down themselves. Mahito and Geto unleashing these cursed objects to wreck havoc. Causing the deaths of those whom involved with that old middle school tradition. Going near that bridge marking people for eventual death, Megumi older sister being one of them. I loved the comedy in this episode too. Yuji, Nobara and Megumi make a great team and their interactions are so fun. Megumi does try to shoulder too much of the burden but luckily Yuji and Nobara are there to help him. Entering this incomplete domain time to take this thing down!
Mar 12, 2021 6:46 PM

Nov 2014
ProofByColor said:
I like that we are finally getting into these simpler arcs where we just kill some dumb ass spirit and we can learn about the main cast and see their dynamics.
this arc isn't simple actually, and the curse spirits are definitely not just some throwaways either. the Death Paintings play a huge role in Jujutsu Kaisen, not just for this arc, but for the entirety of this series. jjk is never about being simple or relaxing (we can only wish it is...)

Rasco said:

strange. this episode only adapted 2 chapters instead of the usual 3 or even 4. so it shouldn't feel rushed.
Mar 12, 2021 6:46 PM
Apr 2014
Nitta's desu talk is cute lol. Good buildup episode with since the actual fight only start next episode.

minfairys said:
i noticed i forgot to watch the the preview for next episode and wait isn't that one curse the one yuji fought in ep 4 or 5?

Yep, good catch. It's another Sukuna-finger bearer but its stronger than the previous one.
Mar 12, 2021 6:48 PM
Dec 2020
another great episode, got creeped from the art >_< but love the three of them together!!!! they are literally the best, they tease each other, but i love that they have each others back. and hopefully megumi's sister gets better by the end of jjk. and megumi's smile when yuji and nobara was with him is everything. they are all precious. excited to see them kick ass next week!!!!!!
Mar 12, 2021 6:49 PM

Apr 2020
Alright! Let us start with the Death Painting arc!
Damn, some nice voice acting on that opening scene.

Akira Nitta's debut! I wonder how she and Mr Ijichi work into this Jujutsu society/community. What kind of accent does Nitta have? She ends with "ze" all the time.
Fushiguro exposed!!! They got a lead for their investigations now.
Mahito is up to his dirty work. Crucifixion sacrifice!

Itadori bungee-jumping with a vinyl cord XD
This girl is definitely getting cursed. And Fushiguro's sister Tsumiki too!
These two guys won't be leaving your side. They are friends after all.
Death Painting 3 is here too!

Next eppisodewill have some great stuff! Alright!
--AbiSa--
Mar 12, 2021 6:51 PM

Apr 2020
minfairys said:

Yeah, I wish they had not put it in the preview cuz it would have been a real shocker.
--AbiSa--
Mar 12, 2021 6:53 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
First half was like some normal early JJK episodes, the second half suddenly it got quite intense, nice ^.^

Different type of excitement than the arc with Toudou but still keep this episode interesting in its own way.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 12, 2021 7:15 PM
Jul 2018
minfairys said:
yuji: i'm suprised there are ppl dumber than me!

me: yeah yuji, i'm suprised too but why do you sound happy?

The facial expression he made while saying that had me ROLLING. 😆
Mar 12, 2021 7:22 PM

Feb 2021
I read the manga awhile back and i really just read really fast for the action. But after watching this episode i remember some panels that i got hyped looking at.
Mar 12, 2021 8:06 PM

Jan 2019
Yus, some screen time for my boi Fushiguro and we explore a bit of his past and background. I liked the mystery vibe we had here too.

Things are about to get intense for the next 2 episodes tho. Can't wait.
Mar 12, 2021 8:38 PM
Oct 2020
JJK was much more interesting and the first half and now when they actually focus on more of the supernatural stuff like mob psycho did. Fights in Mob were wild while the Fight in JJK was good but it gives off the vibes of every other shounen. But maybe because this is a shounen we gotta wait a couple of years first.
Cobalt-BlueMar 12, 2021 8:41 PM
Mar 12, 2021 8:39 PM

Aug 2020
Cant believe only two more episodes left.Cant wait to watch Megumi's and Tsukimi's story.I am So hyped up.
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 12, 2021 8:41 PM

Jul 2016
Good to know Fushiguro was actually a "delinquent" kind of student in his previous high-school. For a moment, I thought he would be another character who also had a past with bullying issues so I'm glad I was wrong here.

So, new arc and unlike the previous one, with a much darker atmosphere. So far, nice build-up and the fact of having Fushiguro under the spotlight this time sure is quite welcome. Not that I dislike Yuuji but it would be nice to have another person saving the day every now and then.

As for other aspects, light comedy with Yuuji-Nobara combo was quite enjoyable as well. They are so in-sync they could easily be twins lol.
Mar 12, 2021 8:50 PM
Mar 2015
Our guys have reached a bridge too far
Mar 12, 2021 8:57 PM

Oct 2017
This new curse spirit looks so gross.
Mar 12, 2021 9:09 PM

Jan 2021
We are moving on to the next arc it seems. Looks interesting and the build-up is stirring. The set up was eerie and it kind of reminded me of a movie XD. This episode resembles the starting episodes. A wonderful start to the new arc. Looking forward to getting my mind blown!
Mar 12, 2021 9:25 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Wow, this was arguably the best episode this show has had since the first half of the season. This was a breath of fresh air after the painfully mediocre tournament arc.

When this show takes a moment to slow down, reflect, and give us some character interaction, it gets a lot better. Itadori and Nobara are fun to watch with their quips, and the focus on the best character Megumi made it far more intersting. This show has had too much over the top action and this episode proves it.
Mar 13, 2021 12:25 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Mystery/horror/thriller genre mode ON! I hope they’ll be able to finish this arc with the remaining two episodes but also not make it feel too rushed.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 13, 2021 12:33 AM

Jun 2020
This is probably my favorite setup for an arc in jjk so far. Seems that Megumi is getting some much needed spotlight. He's the type of character that doesn't say much so it's good that they're developing him. He was starting to seem dull in comparison to the rest of the cast. I also really liked the music this episode. This arc definitley has a darker vibe compared to the last one which was just a standard tournament arc. I was still torn between whether I should give this show a 7 or an 8, but if it keeps going in this direction I'll be able to keep it at an 8 comfortably.

Side note: I still blank out everytime they try to explain anything related to the power system. So I'm starting to think that it's not because I'm dumb, and they just suck at explaining things.
Mar 13, 2021 12:35 AM

Jul 2016
Rasco said:

\Really? I thought it was too slow.
Mar 13, 2021 12:45 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I find it hard to believe there are only 2 episodes to go.
Mar 13, 2021 1:42 AM

Jun 2020
Glad to see the trio working on a case together again ♡

Preview for next week looks good, that much Fushiguro action is a good thing. Love the dark tone, please get darker. Jjk humour is good but we’ve have enough of that, save that for the jujusanpo

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Mar 13, 2021 1:44 AM

Apr 2020
We're now on the Death Painting Arc, and with only three episodes left for the season, I think it is a reasonable ending for what has been a fantastic first season.

We got our trio back in a mission, we've never seen them three since the Cursed Womb arc long long ago. And I love that in this episode, we see the comedic faces and chops of Nobara and Yuuji, not gonna lie I missed that. But yes back into the problem, we are indulging into a mission where four men died in a similar case, and it roots into the mysterious haunted place of Yasohachi Bridge. And this is also the time where we see Fushiguro shine, cause not only it involves his middle school alma mater, but it also involves his bedridden sister. So I think this is going to be an interesting arc, I have expectations for this to stand out like the other arcs preceding it.
Mar 13, 2021 1:45 AM

Mar 2020
I love itadori and nobara's reactions while teasing fushiguro-kun. Priceless ❤️
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Mar 13, 2021 2:08 AM
Mar 2018
An interesting start of a new arc, with hints on Fushiguro's past. Let's hope it lives up to the hype, and ends the season with a bang.

Clicking the +1 episode hurts more and more.

Mar 13, 2021 2:11 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty great episode! A little bit of a slow episode to build up the arc, and it's a damn good build up, the atmosphere this episode was well done. Also nice to know more about Fushiguro, since Itadori is right that he don't really talk bout himself much lmao. I am guessing Tsukimi is the girl Fushiguro is always thinking about in previous episodes, I wonder what happened to her to end up bedridden, plus she's got a curse to deal with.

The trio's interactions are always great, and I've only met Nitta for an episode, but I'd kill everyone in this room and then myself if something bad ever happens to her. Next episode bout to turn up again, looking forward to it.
Mar 13, 2021 2:25 AM
Jun 2019
This episode was good it's an in-between arc so it's not gonna be amazing. I'm guessing next episode will wrap up this mini arc and then the final episode will set up that arc. ;) Damn I can't wait for S2 already.
Mar 13, 2021 2:58 AM

Oct 2009
Props to MAPPA, the atmosphere was so different than the usual JJK.

The trio has great chemistry as well :)
Mar 13, 2021 3:46 AM

Aug 2015
I like the detective nature of this what seems like a mini-arc.
#FreePalestine 🇵🇸
Mar 13, 2021 4:58 AM

Aug 2015
Great episode and build up. Next 2 episodes are going to be fire, ufff can't wait.
Mar 13, 2021 4:59 AM

Feb 2020
This new arc seems to be rather interesting. Back to the action!

Good episode overall.
Mar 13, 2021 6:10 AM

Apr 2020
Yuuji and Nobara on this episode are very funny
Mar 13, 2021 6:33 AM
Oct 2016
this trio is so good when they're together

Mar 13, 2021 7:40 AM
Oct 2019
Ayyy we back with some as some good old curse hunting case. Pretty eerie with the bridge and all. Looking at the preview it seems that our cast will face some problems.
Interested to see what role Fushiguro's sister will play in this.

I just love the chemistry between our 3 main characters :)

That Jujustu Stroll haha.
Life is not daijoubu
Mar 13, 2021 9:43 AM

Jul 2020
So Megumi used to be a delinquent? I totally pegged him as a strait-laced proper kid.
He went from beating up kids to drinking black coffee and reading nonfiction at the breakfast table.

Is that why he’s always getting beaten up now, cuz karma’s a bitch?

edit: i know he actually did it for a good reason but i just find it funny how composed and reserved he is now compared to then.
Mar 13, 2021 9:53 AM

Jul 2017
ayeee a new arc with 2 episodes left. I wonder what'll happen in these last 2 ep. there must be a big fight about to happen next.

This is so cute btw
Mar 13, 2021 3:18 PM
Apr 2017
pretty boring and unfunny comedy
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2020

211 by Gator »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

242 by Gator »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2020

284 by chris1763 »»
Yesterday, 9:02 AM

» Can Mahoraga get intoxicated?

someguy - Sep 14

40 by someguy »»
Yesterday, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2020

248 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 3:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.