Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 3, 2021 7:23 AM

Apr 2019
Nyarly-kun said:
So much hate lol. In any case, i believe MAL should add an Ecchi tag to this anime.
They definitely should not. See https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1901673&show=100#msg62165442

Mar 3, 2021 10:57 AM
Dec 2018
Nyarly-kun said:
i believe MAL should add an Ecchi tag to this anime.

Exactly. Even Ex-Arm got the Ecchi tag and they're censoring kisses lol. This anime explicitly shows the MC groping a girl with a playful tone and then getting the typical "tsundere hits pervert" cheap comedy gag that everyone knows.

Clearly needs the Ecchi tag so people know what they're getting into before watching.

AlexPaulLEWZ said:
TheBigGuy said:

You're right. And you can't, isn't it violating the guidelines?

Well... it might not be depending on what happens in the future ¬‿¬

Can you elaborate on this please?
Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Mar 3, 2021 11:15 AM

Jul 2019
It's funny because wether I like the anime in question or not I love those kind of harsh reviews because they always make me laugh and sometimes there is some truth in them. I remember watching Devilman: Crybaby and really liking it. Then I read the first review, tearing it apart, and I bursted out laughing. I can't help it.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Mar 3, 2021 11:36 AM

Apr 2019
Nubiellee said:
It's funny because wether I like the anime in question or not I love those kind of harsh reviews because they always make me laugh and sometimes there is some truth in them.
The problem I see here is that MAL accepts each and every rant which follows minimal rules of courtesy as a "review". It has become a gamble to find one which actually looks into the relevant properties of the show, which are story, animation, sound, characters, and enjoyment.

There is a place for single track, single topic opinion pieces like the one discussed here. And that's the forums. Yet the review section is placed very prominently on a show's page. So it is tempting to (ab)use it as a soap box. But ultimately this hurts the value and usability of the review feature.

Here's a suggestion. Reviews currently are either kept or deleted. What if a third option would be added, and that is moving them to the show's forum discussion section if they are over-specific and don't really review all or at least most of the relevant aspects?

Mar 4, 2021 10:31 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread moved and locked.

For more information please see this thread.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2021

447 by adoyash »»
Yesterday, 4:30 PM

» Am i missing something? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kenzolo-folk - Jul 1

220 by Bolona07 »»
Sep 15, 5:16 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

480 by LightNoragami1 »»
Sep 10, 4:40 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

301 by LightNoragami1 »»
Sep 9, 10:49 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2021

301 by LightNoragami1 »»
Sep 9, 9:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.