Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Mar 1, 2021 4:49 AM

Dec 2010
Summary of the episode in a nutshell :D :D :D :D :D

If someone want to translate the text is also welcome. :)
Mar 1, 2021 4:54 AM
Oct 2019
looks like something about to go down
Mar 1, 2021 4:54 AM
Aug 2010
FullyCharged said:
The first page of topics is already full of whining

Please show me on this doll where the people who dare to level criticism at a consumer product hurt you.
Mar 1, 2021 5:16 AM

Aug 2018
Don't know man, that's sure a good episode.

Teasing upcoming characters very well, good to see they knew to do it.

Need more Roxy scene... and how about the present?
Mar 1, 2021 5:43 AM

Apr 2015
FullyCharged said:
The first page of topics is already full of whining, though, I keep seeing the same arguments used so the rage I expected was more than we actually got :D
Comments there saved my amusement a little bit (especially that grimgar avatar dude) :D
At least capitalize the letter of the anime right if you can't "at" me.
Mar 1, 2021 6:02 AM
Jun 2016
Man! There are so many Tsundere people here.

And This episode is really good I really like it
Mar 1, 2021 6:31 AM

Oct 2020
Everything is done so perfectly every. Gotta love studio bind for putting this much passion into Mushoku Tensei
Mar 1, 2021 6:36 AM

Sep 2020
"I'm sorry guys but we've already spent all our budget on loli thighs"
Mar 1, 2021 8:29 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Oh no here comes the dark plot.

Mar 1, 2021 8:40 AM

Apr 2020
nibelungsgold said:
Majority of anime keep the faces of background people blank or have them drawn poorly. Even some big movies. This is actually great lol?
Mar 1, 2021 8:58 AM
Nov 2020
AcceleratorAngel said:
EpIcChEeSeMaN said:
Gotta clear my browser history after this one, don't want the FBI to come knocking. Seriously, how do people keep defending the ecchi stuff in this show, this episode literally had borderline child p*rn in it

Other people don't have any issue with the stuff, cause it's a 2d drawing.

Like how you see a kid killed in anime for example you're also like damn yeah that happened.

In real life it would be something else and people would be up in arms, as there are no excuses for that.
Just because it's fantasy and never happened in real life doesn't make it any less painful to watch. It's like if they made an anime about a man with extreme racial prejudice were put in a setting where slavery was ok. Would you enjoy watching that, even if it did have good aspects? That's what Mushoku Tensei is in a nutshell, but about pedophilia
Mar 1, 2021 9:00 AM
Jan 2014
nibelungsgold said:

knowing what just happened, I actually appreciate them showing the current look of the city.
you'll know why soon.
Mar 1, 2021 9:02 AM
Jan 2014
EpIcChEeSeMaN said:
AcceleratorAngel said:

Like how you see a kid killed in anime for example you're also like damn yeah that happened.

In real life it would be something else and people would be up in arms, as there are no excuses for that.
Just because it's fantasy and never happened in real life doesn't make it any less painful to watch. It's like if they made an anime about a man with extreme racial prejudice were put in a setting where slavery was ok. Would you enjoy watching that, even if it did have good aspects? That's what Mushoku Tensei is in a nutshell, but about pedophilia

overblowing it again as always. the two is nowhere comparable and your kind never consider the difference in morality between our world and the world the story is set in. sigh...
Mar 1, 2021 9:06 AM
Nov 2020
Sp12er said:
EpIcChEeSeMaN said:

overblowing it again as always. the two is nowhere comparable and your kind never consider the difference in morality between our world and the world the story is set in. sigh...
Alright then, why is it so different?
Mar 1, 2021 10:05 AM
Jul 2017
What a way to set-up the things to come. Feels like something great is coming up in S2.
Mar 1, 2021 11:16 AM

Apr 2014
EpIcChEeSeMaN said:
AcceleratorAngel said:

Well if that same racial man then learned how bad slavery is and would do something against it then yeah, askellad would be a similar character who had those traits but was awfully likeable.

For your comparison there are some villain protagonist manga/light novels, where those same people reincarnated use slaves in medical experiments etc. like ouroboros records, where a mage who doesn't want to die gets reincarnated and does anything to gain immortality.

Coming back to mushoku tensei, yeah that's your opinion abt it and that's fine, I have my own opinion abt it and I disagree with you and that's also fine.

All in all there's no problem with your views, as they're your own and I have my own views on it. :)

"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Mar 1, 2021 11:28 AM
Nov 2020
AcceleratorAngel said:
EpIcChEeSeMaN said:

Well if that same racial man then learned how bad slavery is and would do something against it then yeah, askellad would be a similar character who had those traits but was awfully likeable.

For your comparison there are some villain protagonist manga/light novels, where those same people reincarnated use slaves in medical experiments etc. like ouroboros records, where a mage who doesn't want to die gets reincarnated and does anything to gain immortality.

Coming back to mushoku tensei, yeah that's your opinion abt it and that's fine, I have my own opinion abt it and I disagree with you and that's also fine.

All in all there's no problem with your views, as they're your own and I have my own views on it. :)

What does Askellad have to do with Mushoku Tensei? Askellad is from a whole other anime
Mar 1, 2021 11:53 AM

Mar 2018
Eris being so hyped up about the tenth birthday was so cute, good on Rudues for that fake cry lol.

Eris in the bedroom SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow that ending was so hype... what's happening next?
Mar 1, 2021 12:22 PM

Feb 2014
can tell the writer is a horny mf
Mar 1, 2021 12:22 PM

Apr 2014

EpIcChEeSeMaN said:
What does Askellad have to do with Mushoku Tensei? Askellad is from a whole other anime

I used askellad as an example, as he's a rapist/killing viking (maybe not himself, still tolerates his men raping women). In my opinion he makes a much better comparison to the matter.

Esp with the episode of the village in the snow which gets massacred
-Accelerator-

Mar 1, 2021 12:54 PM
Sep 2017
I feel like the episode was much lower quality than any of the others, once the second half hit it became even more obvious: long stills of unanimated scenery, unmoving low quality characters with only really moving mouths. It was sad to see but I hope it only serves to save budget for more important scenes since the scenes were enthralling regardless.
Mar 1, 2021 1:35 PM

Feb 2019
Cliffhanger ahhhhhhhhhhh

Epicness overload, in this ep our eyes got a feast of Ghislaine's rock hard ass 😍

That spicy bedroom scene with Eris, she's a perfect tsundere 😳

Rudy forgot about Sylphiette, it's great to see Sylphiette back home with the family, Sylphie is very cute

Rudy's younger sister Nom? , she's a shy kid

The maid's daughter is cheerful and cute

Fuck the fat prince

And the plot thickens with all new threatening people introduction 😳, the Radiant knight guy is pretty cool, the legendary hero, a dragonborn guy, and a loli demon

Ghislaine rocks
Based_DepartmentMar 1, 2021 1:38 PM
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Mar 1, 2021 2:26 PM
Nov 2020
AcceleratorAngel said:

EpIcChEeSeMaN said:

I used askellad as an example, as he's a rapist/killing viking (maybe not himself, still tolerates his men raping women). In my opinion he makes a much better comparison to the matter.

And Askellad suffers the consequences for it. Unlike Rudy, his actions aren't treated like "haha funny"
Mar 1, 2021 3:03 PM

May 2016
I'm the only one who noticed Eris naked butt when she kicked Rudeus, at 13:25 🤔
It was a good view to be honest and a good fanservice from the Producers 😌
CAN'T wait for more fanservice in the upcoming episodes 🙇‍♂️
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2021 4:01 PM
Dec 2007
Angry_onion said:
Altter said:
I'm now more interested in the names of background figurines that Rudeus made. There are a few of them and by the production standard I would assume they're some famous characters hidden as cameo.

As for the figurines, they seems to be a character from Guilty Gear. Probably pre-reincarnated Rudy's favorite game.

so it was dizzy and jam... 2 of my favorite characters to play as too
Mar 1, 2021 4:03 PM

Apr 2013
LoliSenpai0x said:

Sorry for destroying your hopes but that's probably the last of that kind.
Mar 1, 2021 5:44 PM

Dec 2015
The "Rudeus is a perv" problem was something I thought people were overexaggerating in the first 2 episodes, but that soon evolved to "I agree it's a problem, but it's not that bad", and after this episode after this episode, I might actually agree with some of the people that think this is hurting the show tremendously. God the first half was unbearable to watch and the only thing that made me feel comfortable was seeing him getting kicked in the balls. There's no denying he's regressing in his perv problems, when the show wants to portray his somehow evolving.

Last scene was good, but for a show that wanted to slowly develop new elements of the story, it straight up showed everything at once. Despite being really common on Isekai, I'm not really a fan of this, because it require the viewer to be engaged on what you're seeing based only on the style. The thing is, I was never really a fan of Magical medieval settings, so that won't happen to me. I'd prefer they at least had an episode dedicated to explain who those characters and monsters are before actually putting them into action. They probably will do that, but in a really rushed way.
Mar 1, 2021 6:06 PM

Feb 2010
ExcaliburAO said:
Oleogm said:
Isekai animes with female protagonist have been a trend since a year or two ago, and nobody said a thing when the mentally adult female protagonist was in a relatioship with an underage boy from that another world, so, do not even try to discuss something that is clearly unbalanced.

If a mentally adult man in a child body has something with an underage girl in fiction: SO UGH BAD

If a mentally adult woman in a child body has something with an underage boy in fiction: nothing wrong

Seriously, do not even try to argue about this with people, they will just call you pedo for the only fact of not being mad like them.

Clearly a story can't have an imperfect protagonist, because of course every single one of us would be totally moral friendly in a world where nobody can criticize our acts, we all are perfect human beings. The human definition of Platon we all are.
Can you tell me which show it is? I'm just curious

bookworm comes to mind where everyone ships myne with the kid forgot his name. even through myne was an adult in her previous life. double standards are real.

but anyways it's pointless because people who have this mentality are drunk on there own vulture signaling.

I love how some people are is still going after the mods just nuked this thread. Do they not take hints? stop means stop.
anyway

thanos snap finally happened.

people: this is wish fulfillment.

author: it's suffering time.

RIP:
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 1, 2021 6:12 PM
Jan 2021
Thank god they included all of the perverted scenes. They triggered so many people lol.
Mar 1, 2021 7:21 PM

Jan 2011
Sp12er said:
nibelungsgold said:

knowing what just happened, I actually appreciate them showing the current look of the city.
you'll know why soon.

They could have just slammed a reagular OP and repeat it every episode, you know. Instead, they decide to put extra work and animate new OP for every episode. Ill take that every time, even if its not perfect. And to be fair, its even pretty decent quality, you guys are complaining for the sake of complaining :/
Mar 1, 2021 8:33 PM
Jan 2014
AlexGK said:
Sp12er said:

you'll know why soon.

They could have just slammed a reagular OP and repeat it every episode, you know. Instead, they decide to put extra work and animate new OP for every episode. Ill take that every time, even if its not perfect. And to be fair, its even pretty decent quality, you guys are complaining for the sake of complaining :/

wasnt complaining, i'm actually giving reason and hint of why exactly them doing this is appreciated and not an act of random slideshow for cost cutting at all./
Mar 1, 2021 9:00 PM
Feb 2021
Just finished watching and FINALLY all the waiting paid off. The last few episodes I’ve been feeling so teased and I was waiting for something huge to happen and holy shit this episode literally was like drinking a full bottle of water in the middle of the night. I am absolutely psyched for the upcoming episodes cuz shits about to be insane. 20/10 episode
Mar 1, 2021 10:57 PM
Dec 2014
I'm usually not too bothered by that kind of stuff as it's only anime but, this is a bit much even for me man....like the fact remains that he is ~40+10 years old and she's 12.
Mar 1, 2021 11:21 PM

May 2016
Angry_onion said:
LoliSenpai0x said:

Sorry for destroying your hopes but that's probably the last of that kind.

Sadly 😔, but at least we got something this episode, better than nothing 🙂
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2021 12:36 AM
Apr 2020
Woah! Something really big finally happened! New characters were introduced.

Rudy's 10th birthday is surely unforgettable. Eris' grandpa is so funny. Hilda is also funny, she actually is fond of Rudy and wants him to marry Eris, even Philip also want that to happen. lol

Wow! For a short period of time, Ghislaine showede why she's called a Sword King. So cool. But, I must say, Almanfi is also powerful for him to defend against Ghislaine. That guy who defended and intimidated a dragon is also cool. And that solo travelling Demon Lord looks funny.

What's happening?! What's that ball of magic that suddenly turned into a huge light and spreading fast af. They're not dead right? They can't be. lol

This is getting more fascinating!

Mar 2, 2021 12:37 AM

Jan 2011
Sp12er said:
AlexGK said:

wasnt complaining, i'm actually giving reason and hint of why exactly them doing this is appreciated and not an act of random slideshow for cost cutting at all./

I wasnt referring to you, that was meant for the OQ above yours, as well as for the couple of posts above that complained about the OP not being great :) It was meant to support your post, thats why i quoted you instead of them :) Maybe it was a bit misleading that way, sorry.
Mar 2, 2021 12:44 AM

Apr 2013
Ao_Blue said:
Woah! Something really big finally happened! New characters were introduced.

What's happening?! What's that ball of magic that suddenly turned into a huge light and spreading fast af. They're not dead right? They can't be. lol

This trailer can answer your question mate if you're still wondering about it.
Mar 2, 2021 12:54 AM
Mar 2021
My man rudeus thinks he can get laid at the
age of 10
Mar 2, 2021 12:59 AM

Jan 2010
Man, must say i was slightly doubtful after the skipped content, but this episode, hhhhmm. Great.
When was the last time that i saw a dragon looking that good.
It´s apreciating the fact that we´re gonna have a 3 months break and the dread of waiting those 3 months for more, especially, since i just finished reading all the LN that are in eng, so the excitement might be too much.

Also, must say that after reading the LN if someone asked me how i thought Kishirika would sound based on the dialogues i would say "exactly like that" spot on lol.
RamaTheStrandedOtaku

Nier and MGS fan.
Mar 2, 2021 2:27 AM

Apr 2014
EpIcChEeSeMaN said:
AcceleratorAngel said:

And Askellad suffers the consequences for it. Unlike Rudy, his actions aren't treated like "haha funny"

What conesequence?

He lived till he was a middle aged man, pillagng raping etc. even at death he got what he wanted.
He didn't suffer from any consequences the one who suffered was thorfinn, who was left as a husk of his own shell.
-Accelerator-

Mar 2, 2021 4:33 AM

Aug 2019
Waiting a week for 24 minutes of this anime is killing me..!
Mar 2, 2021 5:30 AM

Oct 2013
has anyone seen if someone made a gif of Eris touching her hair from this episode btw?
Mar 2, 2021 6:12 AM

Jun 2014
Seems like the holy relics will arrive late. Judging by the reactions of certain scenes I love that they are not holding back on doing those scenes.
Mar 2, 2021 7:07 AM
Nov 2020
AcceleratorAngel said:
EpIcChEeSeMaN said:

What conesequence?

He lived till he was a middle aged man, pillagng raping etc. even at death he got what he wanted.
He didn't suffer from any consequences the one who suffered was thorfinn, who was left as a husk of his own shell.
Well I guess he didn't really suffer consequences, but my point about how his actions are seen still stands. When Askellad does it, it's "look at how evil this charecter is, and how far he's willing to go," but for Rudy, it's just "haha funny, raping a person one third his mental age, funny"
Mar 2, 2021 7:30 AM
Feb 2020
Owjsoqsjow WOW. This episode was really good. The change of pace for the last few minutes had me out of my chair!! Now that we've established our grind and onto the plot, I'm hella hyped for what's to come. Especially with this dragon(snake?) guy.

I was lowkey a little uncomfortable once Ruedus pushed that boundary with Eris. First time this anime had me put in a position to say, "Alright... Maybe it was too far this time." But I got over it pretty quickly. Amazing episode, really excited to see the progression of episode 9. :)
Mar 2, 2021 7:59 AM

Apr 2014
EpIcChEeSeMaN said:
Well I guess he didn't really suffer consequences, but my point about how his actions are seen still stands. When Askellad does it, it's "look at how evil this charecter is, and how far he's willing to go," but for Rudy, it's just "haha funny, raping a person one third his mental age, funny"

Isn't rudy a virgin, don't remember him having any intercourse whatsoever in the show so far. ^^
-Accelerator-

Mar 2, 2021 8:31 AM
Oct 2019
Happy 10th Birthday... Yay

Damn Ghislaine butt was Ripped...

Wtf Philip you are sick lmao

Rudeus and Eris Bed scene, god damn these are kids... Lmao
Greyrat Family Bloodline was something...

Ohh that man with dragon, it's Kenjirou Tsuda voice...

Man the cliffhanger was Ridiculous...
Mar 2, 2021 9:55 AM
Jan 2014
One detail i love from the episode, the non CG dragon is appreciated, yes, but man, the best part about that is actually how it sounds... the guttural sound it makes is like Jurassic Park's level
Mar 2, 2021 12:01 PM

Jun 2015
The fact that this anime isn't tagged ecchi is seriously bothering me.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Mar 2, 2021 12:01 PM
Jul 2019
Niveen_Sleem said:
The fact that this anime isn't tagged ecchi is seriously bothering me.
Go ahead request it from the mods........
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

470 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 15, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

231 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 15, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2021

338 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 15, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

299 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 14, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2021

300 by gannoncannon55 »»
Jun 14, 10:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.