Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 16, 2020 2:05 AM

Apr 2020
kevin_video said:
I'm always down for more Ace stories. I wonder who will tell Yamato that he and Luffy are brothers. Or that he was killed. That might rile her up even more.
iirc yamato said to luffy that he reminds her of his brother...

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Dec 16, 2020 2:12 AM

Apr 2020
mavarco86 said:
Now I just hope the fights won't last 1000000 chapters...
Wano should end in correctly 51 chapters (including the inbetween chapters)

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Dec 16, 2020 2:11 PM

Jan 2008
asapabri said:
kevin_video said:
I'm always down for more Ace stories. I wonder who will tell Yamato that he and Luffy are brothers. Or that he was killed. That might rile her up even more.

Did she? I honestly don't recall.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Dec 16, 2020 6:17 PM

Apr 2020
kevin_video said:
asapabri said:

I could have bet she had at some point hmm (prob just was my headcanon hehe) but the best I could find is this...: Chapter 984, Page 5 & 14

+ in general it's obvious that she knows the SH crew so she also should have heard about Ace's death and relation to Luffy...

Yes. Chapter 985, Page 7:

asapabriDec 16, 2020 6:53 PM

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Dec 16, 2020 9:36 PM

Jan 2008
asapabri said:
kevin_video said:

I could have bet she had at some point hmm (prob just was my headcanon hehe) but the best I could find is this...: Chapter 984, Page 5 & 14
+ in general it's obvious that she knows the SH crew so she also should have heard about Ace's death and relation to Luffy...

Yes. Chapter 985, Page 7:

Luffy's reactions are too minimal. I question whether or not he actually acknowledge her saying anything about Ace. Maybe the anime will extend this and make it so Luffy actually registered her words, but for now I feel like he was too focused on the end game of taking down Kaido to put 2 and 2 together.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jan 31, 2021 11:19 AM

May 2020
WAHH, my god! So many double spreads...things are really about to go down now that we basically have established all the pairings.

Sanji give me a good chuckle...was expecting him to react negatively about all the gals turning into kinda creepy snake fruit types but nah, he just rolled with it. What a man! But also, how is he going to win this...I see no way for him to win if he doesn't actually kick them...or maybe he somehow seduces them like he did with Pudding?

And if it does end up being Nami & Usopp vs Ulti and Pay Pay, I'm going to be so proud of their struggle. I doubt Oda will make them lose again so it'll end up being super close and we end up getting some amazing character growth from their struggle!

And the short Ace flashback! I have so many questions about Ace's time on Wano...but I also just want to see the epic ensuing matchoff's and not an Ace flashback...
I say goodbye unto you,
And with this parting,
My most beautiful dream dies inside me...
But I tell you goodbye,
For the rest of life,
Even if I spend all life thinking about you.
Nov 16, 2022 1:12 PM

May 2021
Flashback time? Would make sense for Chp 1000.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 653 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DatFlo - Jan 18, 2012

56 by Camyy »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 783 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2015

235 by Sky_Chicken »»
Yesterday, 10:24 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 779 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2015

87 by Sky_Chicken »»
Yesterday, 10:15 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 350 Discussion

VARIAchan - Sep 28, 2010

10 by Dumb »»
Sep 26, 10:56 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1127 Discussion

FMmatron - Sep 17

36 by Mavuika »»
Sep 26, 12:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.