Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Secret Santa 2020: Anime Edition - Sign Up!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Nov 27, 2020 7:31 AM
𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

Apr 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-24. It can a movie too, and if it's a whole series with seasons and stuff, I might as well watch it if I like it (pretty sure I will)

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I mostly like cyberpunk/sci-fi but since anime doesn't have a lot of options when it comes to that (at least compared to other genres), I'm gonna go with psychological, seinen, romance, SoL, tearjerkers, something absolutely ridiculous that looks like the staff was on crack while making it(I'm looking at you, FLCL and Asobi Asobase), something that makes me think real hard, (like solving puzzles and finding clues to understand the story, stuff like that) or anything very wholesome in general. I'd say it's easier to avoid my dislikes than to chose something based on my likes. In the end, it can be sci-fi too. It can be any one of these, or anything that you find interesting and that doesn't include the stuff I dislike. I haven't watched much anime so I'm mostly open to try new stuff

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Generic/mainstream shonen. I don't think there's anything else that I hate more than that. I guess Ecchi/Harem/Isekai won't cut it either. Try avoiding series that'd require a lot of investment, like Fate. Also, avoid anime that'd be on the top 300 list.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nothing like that

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): It'd be better if it isn't, but I don't really mind. Plus, I use my PTW list for storing anime that isn't very popular and have a high chance I might forget about them, so it shouldn't be extremely hard, but I don't mind

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 101 as of now

Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes

Link to anime list: Animelist

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 27, 2020 7:33 AM
Jul 2020
❄️ Min-Max length :
- No min., no max.

☃️ Likes :
- I really like shows with a heavy mystery element.
- I love when a show has outstanding Writing, pacing, scene setting or "camera work".
- I appreciate unique art styles.
- I'm a sucker for unique character interactions.
- I like cute.
- I like when a show is what it is IE knows what it is and what it wants and doesnt try to be more, you know? it's confident in who it is.

❄️ Dislikes :
- I hate shows where tens of episodes pass without something actually happening (Fairy tail)
- I hate shows with little to no tangible character devoloplemnt (Black Clover)
- I dislike hollow shows where things happen just for the sake of happening (akame ga kill)
- I don't like Harem shows
- I don't like excessive fan-service
- I avoid anime with MCs that are too dense and oblivious, those that are too stupid to realize what's happening in front of them, unless it's cute, then i let it slide

☃️ Any sub/stream restrictions?
- None at all

❄️ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list list?
- Sure

☃️ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 73 (as of this post).

❄️ Does your list include everything you've seen? Yes.

☃️ Link to anime list.
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SufficientDai

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will certainly try, but i think i didn't watch enough shows for that

Nov 27, 2020 8:28 AM
Apr 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):
-I want something with 24 eps or less
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
-I am ok with any genre really
-I don't care abt MAL ratings
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
-no isekais pls
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
-I don't really care abt subs or dubs
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
-No I don't want anime on my plan to watch list
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:
-Yes
❅ Link to anime list:
-https://myanimelist.net/animelist/itssomething
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
-I am fine with both
Nov 27, 2020 9:09 AM
Feb 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 20+ eps
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen, Mystery, Horror, Supernatural,Psychological,
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 43
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/kubatom
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 27, 2020 9:18 AM
Nov 2020
Hi! Is there any good dubs not anymore than 70 episodes that is either streamed on Netflix or Amazon Prime. I really liked deathnote, totoro, ponyo, the promised neverland, and spirited away. Thank You!
Nov 27, 2020 9:25 AM
Nov 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes): No Min limit
Max limit 28
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Japanese mythology,yokai etc
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): isekai
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):No
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 57
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: I don't think so
❅Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lama-san?status=1
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:Elf Gift
Nov 27, 2020 9:47 AM
Mar 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): doesn't matter
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Seinen, Psychological, Drama, Thriller, anything with Miki Shinichiro as the main character, realistic characters, Story rich
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Shounen, Isekai, Highschool, please nothing with magic or about kids
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): doesn't matter
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): try to avoid it if you can
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 166
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Wucky
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: yes, I will gift too
Nov 27, 2020 10:13 AM
Oct 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Anything under 100 eps preferred

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): pretty much everything - mystery, horror, thriller, romance, action, adventure, shounen, seinen, slice of life

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * - pretty much just anything before the year 2000, mecha, harem, isekai

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no restrictions

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure, id prefer if it wasn't but I have forgotten most of the stuff I put on there so I don't mind

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 120

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes it does

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/OGBlade?status=7

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf gift , I feel like I haven't watched enough to recommend one since I see a lot of people with over 500 watched
Nov 27, 2020 10:15 AM

Jan 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): around 13 eps is preferred, but around 24 eps is ok too. Please no movies
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Yaoi/BL, Psychological, interesting art styles, Action, and when the op is a bop
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Sci-Fi, some CGI stuff, Isekai, Horror, cute girls doing cute things
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): If you can find it somewhere full English subbed, so can I
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, I forget about half the stuff on there anyway
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 151
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes, I try to keep it up to date
Link to anime list: My Anime List
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange ^.^
Nov 27, 2020 10:36 AM

Jan 2015
10-32 episodes, if they boarder closer to 50 that may be fine too as long as they are good and entertaining anime
Fantasy, Harem, Romance, Mystery, Comedy, Sci-fi(with interesting power or combat systems) Action, Martial Arts, Ecchi. These are my most favored genres but the anime do not have to contain all these genres. The foremost genres I would like are Romance as a subplot, good amounts of Comedy relief. I like drama but mostly not to the point of tears, which is why I like harem, I think of it as the romantic comedy of anime. I also love Isekai, I don’t think there are any I haven't seen but if you find one please put it on the list.
Not a huge fan of historical action, if it is historical action I find it more enjoyable if it is a fictional country and it has combat tactics with a huge splash of Comedy, Ecchi, or Haram. I dislike sports anime with a passion, please no sports anime. I don’t like a majority of mecha I feel like the draw away to much from an impactful story
It has to be dubbed no exceptions, nothing against subbed I just have real issues reading the subtitles, I have to pause like every other minute and it really ruins the experience for me.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 272
For the most part yes, I try to keep it up to date. There may be a few from my childhood though that are not on there however.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/JWAOSTAR
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
I would like to participate in the gift exchange, though I personally only watch dubbed anime so my suggestions may be limited
JWAOSTARDec 2, 2020 12:16 PM
Nov 27, 2020 11:59 AM

Feb 2018
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): My preferable range is 12-52 episodes per anime, but if there's something else you think I'd like that's above or below, feel free to suggest it.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of Life, Music, and Comedy I usually really like, although I'm open to most genres. I will like it whether it's tone is more intense or relaxed as long as it has good characters and writing.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): For tropes: too much melodrama, a convoluted and shallow story, annoying characters, and boring stories. For genres/content ratings/demographics, I'm not as crazy about horror, super power, ecchi, dementia, and parody, and haven't seen much of sports, martial arts, cars, josei, shounen ai, kids, harem, samurai, and G or PG rated anime. For all of these, if you have a series with them you think still works and that I'd like, feel free to suggest it.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No, as long as the whole thing is available in English subbed or dubbed then it's fine.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 931
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes, besides some stuff I watched some of as a kid and didn't add like Transformers, Pokémon and Bakugan.
Link to anime list: List
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift for another user.
Nov 27, 2020 12:26 PM
Oct 2019
Min-Max lenght :
~Max around 25 episode per season, but I donť mind less
~Ideally 3 or less seasons and not many spin-offs. I watch these kind of anime often but right now I am too overwhelmend.
~ Of course I don't mind one season anime.

~I enjoy action, comedy, supernatura and psychologica drama or anything wholesome
~I love me a good story, especialy mystery
~If you can give me something with suprising plot twist, I will most likely be hooked.
~Probably look at my Completed list, for more specific info

Dislikes :
~ I am not really into fantasy, especially isekai, and long romantic animes
~ Please no sport anime

Any sub/stream restrictions? ):
~anything Ï can find online and watch is fine.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? :
~I would be more happy for something new.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
~ 76

Does your list include everything you've seen?:
Hopefully yes

Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Hattyson?status=2

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
Yes, I will try my best to find a good gift.
Nov 27, 2020 12:32 PM
Jul 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): No minimum or max limit

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Depends on my mood but if I had to choose: Action, Slice of life, Supernatural, RomCom, Adventure.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Don't like Music anime, Hate love triangles, Hate arrogant MC (mainly in shounen tho), Don't like wimpy MCs either

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not (anime just keep lying in my plan to watch tbh lol)

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 216

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yep

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ramen_

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will

PS - Look at my favourite anime list and you will get more clarity on what I enjoy (Monogatari is my favourite series btw)
Ramen_Nov 27, 2020 12:37 PM
Nov 27, 2020 12:36 PM

Aug 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): anything as long as the series isn’t beyond 120 episodes

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I’m open to watching anything really,,,, I do like reverse harem, sad shows so anything like that would be cool,,

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): generic series, easily predicted story lines, anything super lewd, cringy comedies or slow burners

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): sure but I prefer if they’re not ^

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 508

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: pretty much! there might be one or two things missing but nothing major

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Gieog_?status=2

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: yes I will gift exchange~

๔๏ภՇ єשєг... Ŧ๏гﻮєՇ ค๒๏ยՇ ๓є.
Nov 27, 2020 12:58 PM
Oct 2017
Min-Max length (episodes): any length
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Just to no leave it blank Comedy, Romance, Shounen, Seinen, Slice of Life
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): no dislikes
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):no restrictions
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 130
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Erick_Yahir
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
Nov 27, 2020 12:59 PM
Aug 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 12-24
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Shounen, Yuri, Yaoi, Horror
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *Mecha, Military
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 199
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/blahblahanime
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
Nov 27, 2020 1:32 PM

Nov 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):
-Don't really have a min.
-Max i would consider 50 episodes, but i've been watching a lot of 12 episodes
series recently.
-24 is a good middle ground.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
-I like action/police/military genres
-I like adventure and sci-fi stuff too
-Any shoujo/comedy reccomendations would bee cool too
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
-I don't want drama/sad shows, i can't handle the feels.
-Horror genre is a no go too.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
-Not at all
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
-I would like something new, so no.
-Yes.
Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Miragedeviluke
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
-I will, it will be my first time participating though.
Nov 27, 2020 1:46 PM
Oct 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I don't have any minimum, but less than 200 episodes please.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I really like shonen, seinen, mystery and comedy. Recently I also have been interested in shoujo and josei, so I don't mind that. I really like character driven stories, focusing on the cast's fellings, thoughts and how they surpass whatever mental conflict they have, but I also don't have problems with more lore/world building focused anime.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Moe, idol, harem and ecchi. I'm also not interested in anime with overpowered protagonists in which the fact that they are op is not explored in any interesting way, it just exists. An example of a good op character is Saitama from One Punch Man, a bad one is the main character from the smartphone isekai.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Anything is fine, as long as I can find it on the internet.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 145
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/te_ce
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift
Nov 27, 2020 3:01 PM
Dec 2019
- No restrictions here really, but would prefer something that I could easily binge. Could possibly get hooked on a long-running show, as long as it's finished. Also, don't mind short stories.
- I guess my ideal anime is somewhere in between fantasy, adventure, mystery, psychological (I like puzzle-solving mysteries as well as just straight-up fantasy shows with good worldbuilding).
- I also don't mind binging a wholesome slice of life every now and then.
- I absolutely love shows with epic soundtracks (e.g. Made in Abyss) and I also don't mind others with techno vibes (like the new Boogiepop). Something with banger op/eds would also be a plus. Give me something I can put on my playlist! :)
- I like shows that build an immersive world and have some good character development (not just building up the MC but actually creating side-characters which you care about throughout the story).
- A bit of Ecchi is allowed but shouldn't take away from the storytelling. No hentai pls xD.
- It could be popular or it could be an underrated gem, either is fine!
- I hate little whining crybaby MCs in any genre.
- Not a fan of current Isekai unless it's a new concept that's not been recycled 100 times already.
- Comedy shows can be hit/miss for me, because they usually make me care less about the characters (it's fine as long as it doesn't take away from the story).
- Not a big fan of sports anime.
- Probably would want to pass on any shonen series as well because I've seen way too many as of late.
- Please don't recommend any currently airing anime. I'm looking for something to binge.
- No restrictions, as long as I can watch it from EU.
- Yes. Not a lot of shows on there but sure (if you're lazy XD).
As of now, it's 165.
- Yes, should be up-to-date.
❅ Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/JadeBlue42
- Absolutely. :) (Gift Exchange)
Nov 27, 2020 3:17 PM
Aug 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Preferably, not more than 100 episodes. 11-12 episodes is fine as well

- Mistery
    - Dark Themed
    - Good Worldbuilding, with great attention to detail
    - Developed villains/antagonists
    - Shonen / Seinen

- Ecchi, hentai, harem or any anime based in its fanservice (or with lots of)
    - Romance (an anime with romance is fine, but I don´t like it when the romance is the entire plot)

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yeah
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 84
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ragde890?status=7
Nov 27, 2020 3:41 PM
Aug 2018
Min-Max:
- don’t really mind how short, maybe longer than 6 episodes
- No longer than 30 episodes unless the episodes are smaller than 25mins
- Could also be ovas, onas or movies not related to tv series

- The shows i gravitate towards are romances, especially yaoi and shounen ai and slice of life
- i really like any sort of romance that begins with the two main characters not on very good terms
- im open to yuri too i havent found any ones that really interest me but id love to find some more lighthearted ones not really directed towards the male demographic
- School romances/ university romances are great, but I’ve seen most of them so please recommend good ones:(

Dislikes:
- Not a fan of action/adventure/fantasy, so say shows like naruto/hunter x hunter are not something id lean towards
- Isekai, i dont mind it but again not something i really wanna watch
- No psychological/horror, im a scaredy cat
- Harem is another no, but idk recommend if there r any actually good ones
- Sports anime is 50/50
As long as its easily accessible online, i dont care. And i prefer sub.

Yes i have a few anime in my PTW list that have been sitting there for a while so if one is in my list it will make it more appealing i guess to see?!

Number of completed entries on your anime list: 126

Does your list include everything you’ve seen?: Yes

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/El3na?status=2

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes im down to give other people recommendations, i just hope i make a good choice:)
Nov 27, 2020 3:50 PM
Nov 2020
Min-Max length (episodes): any amount is ok
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance , adventure, mecha, fantasy, action
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): harem, yaoi
Any sub/stream restrictions? if i can find it online , no problem with anything
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 104
Does your list include everything you've seen? yes
Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/EverySneeze739
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift): gift exchange
Nov 27, 2020 3:59 PM

Feb 2015

• 11-26 episodes (1-2 cour)
  • Episode length > 10 minutes
  • Movies are also fine (esp. Ghibli movies!)

• Shounen (esp. Sports), Seinen, Slice of Life
  • School settings
  • Magic/Superpowers
  • Well-written relationships (romantic or otherwise)
  • Overall lighter/wholesome themes (but dark humor is appreciated)
  • Characters who are highly competent at a certain skill/hobby/job (i.e. prodigies)

• Any sexual themes — ecchi, hentai, harem, etc. (minor, plot-relevant mentions are okay)
  • Horror/Psychological
  • Mecha
  • Shoujo (unless the female characters are strong + well-written)
  • Most pre-2000s anime
  • Art in the Clannad style

No, but being available on CR is a plus!

Yes (excluding OVAs and movies)

Yes

Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nekojita12

Gift Exchange

"So what? You're another person, so of course you look different. What do you need to be ashamed for?" -Ciel Phantomhive
Nov 27, 2020 4:12 PM
Jul 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes):
- no min (I like short anime)
- Max like 30 eps per season if each is like 30 min max
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
- Romance, slice of life, drama
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
- I don’t like yaoi or anything that’s only ecchi
- No airing anime
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
- Nope
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
- preferably not unless it’s really good and I should start watching immediately
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
- 49 (ignore the hentai)
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?:
- yes
❅Link to anime list:
- https://myanimelist.net/animelist/OnderHond?status=1
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
- Receive only (sorry ;-; I don’t think I have seen enough to give a good recommendation)
Nov 27, 2020 5:11 PM

Jun 2016

Min of 12 episodes with no Max limit ( I actually really like long shows).

I like most genres, my favorite ones are: Rom-Coms, Thriller, Shounen and Fantasy shows.

I'm also very into isekais and shows were the protagonist is OP or gets OP after he gets betrayed. I also enjoy Anti-hero shows and series were the protagonist is a smartass and an asshole.

I dislike Shounen Ai, Shoujo Ai, Sci-fi, Historical, and Spirit related shows. I also don't like it when a show is episodic and has no real story.

Also don't recommend me anything from the top 300 shows, I already know of most of them and chances are that if I haven't seen them nor added them to my PTW is because I don't think I'll like them or because I already gave them a chance and didn't enjoy them (I tend to not update my dropped shows list very often).

Nope.

I would prefer if it wasn't.

As of right now, 508 shows.

Pretty much, I try to keep it as updated as I can as possible. (Only stuff that isn't on my list are the shows I saw as a child like Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon and Blue Dragon)

❅ Link to anime list:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Uzyz?status=2

Gift Exchange, I would like to try creating a gift for someone else.
UzyzNov 27, 2020 6:40 PM
MALoween Candies 2022:
Nov 27, 2020 6:06 PM

Nov 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): I'm fine with any shorter series or movies, but I'd like to keep it to something that's got 3 or fewer seasons (~36-72 episodes). If you really feel strongly about something longer, though, by all means hit me with it XD

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): My favorites tend to be character-focused dramas or just shows with well-written characters. There are clear exceptions even in my favorite anime listed on my profile, so no hard and fast rules on the likes really.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't usually like historical/war stuff; it just doesn't interest me. Nothing super-popular either. It's safe to assume I've heard of it and plan to watch it one day, or looked into it and decided it wasn't for me XD Other than that I'm open to most things.

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None.

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Please do! A recommendation for something on my plan to watch list helps me decide what to prioritize watching next.

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 157

Does your list include everything you've seen (except childhood anime)?:Yes, and even childhood anime assuming I remembered everything.

Link to anime list: Anime list

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll make a gift as well!
AGuyYouDontKnowNov 28, 2020 12:36 PM
Nov 27, 2020 7:33 PM

Nov 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I have no preference here. I'm fine with however many episodes.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like Historical, dementia, drama, horror, psychological, along with sad/depressing animes. I am a big fan of the fate series along with other Type-moon works
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dislike martial arts, most Shonen's, shows based around mainly fighting (if it is done in a way like death game, traps, etc. its fine I'm referring to more of a Naruto or One Piece style of episodic fights), if at all possible I'd like to avoid echii comedy harem unless it's done with a twist I haven't seen before preferably a dark one.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): As long as the anime is voiced in Japanese I'm okay with it.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 487
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: I'm not sure. I think I might have gotten lazy and forgot to input certain animes along the way.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/KingPeli
KingPeliDec 12, 2020 9:04 PM
Nov 27, 2020 7:35 PM

Jun 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Try to keep it under 24 episodes in a single season but I won't mind if you go a little over (like 26 or 27 episodes).
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): To tell you the truth I like mostly any genre but if I had to say my preferences are (in no particular order):

- Fantasy
- Psychological
- Horror
- Seinen
- Jousei
- Yuri
- Slice of Life
- Strong Female Leads
- Dark Subversion of Tropes (For example, Madoka Magica for a dark twist on the Magical Girl Genre)
- God Tier World-Building
- War that isn't in a mecha anime

- Shonen (Unless the shonen is under 24 episodes and its themes falls under my preferences I probably won't watch it. For example, I enjoyed Assassination Classroom, The Promised Neverland, and Dr. Stone)
- Ecchi and Hentai.
- Yao
- Generic Isekai MC's
- MC's that are to much of a wimp to do anything
- Winning using the power of friendship

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 118
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/CamelWhistle904
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes
CamelWhistle904Dec 5, 2020 9:04 AM
Nov 27, 2020 7:50 PM
Aug 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-100 episodes

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Any genre and theme is fine by me. Currently I am in the mood for any hidden gems, but I would also like a show that the gift giver passionately likes that I haven't watched yet.

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Long episodic shows.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I use my Plan to Watch for things not released yet so no. But everything on the On hold list is fine.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: As of now 177.

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes I believe so.

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Jalty

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange.
LowryNov 27, 2020 8:11 PM
Nov 27, 2020 7:58 PM
Jun 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): At least 12-15, no max as long as it's not like over 150 episodes or very excessive.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Action, Adventure, Shounen, Shoujo, Sports, School, and sometimes ecchi (not excessive). I don't really have any preference for demographics or themes that make me like a show. If they have a cute girl but also badass protagonist/supporting character that's also good.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror, harem, yaoi, or anything with super dark themes. It can be sad but just not overwhelmingly depressing. Also preferably not from the top 50 rated as I have most of those on my plan to watch list. Something not too sexual either, ecchi is fine but as long as it's more of an appropriate age than like young children.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Not really any restrictions, preferably a good sub and isn't impossible to find.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably no, if necessary sure.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 59
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes, as of now.
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tepiv123
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll create a gift as well (Gift Exchange).
Nov 27, 2020 8:02 PM
Apr 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): min=12, no max.

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I have been looking for my 10, but I know this is near impossible for me. I like all genres but that doesn't mean the production of that anime is going to be good. I like methodical, romance, sad, happy, etc. The gift I'd like is a Happy-sad anime (One that's so happy it makes you sad?).

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *Slice of Life, everything else I'm open to.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): All is Fair.

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 180

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/AltWhite

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will gift for sure, I want to find someone with similar taste so I can best help.
Nov 27, 2020 9:10 PM
Feb 2019
Max amount of episodes about 100
Mainly anything goes but I want to get into more horror anime. Also anything Psychological, drama and or Yaoi

No slice of life stuff. I'm also tried of shoen too
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): N/A
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
As of writing this (28/11/2020) 182
yes
Link to anime list:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Midvalkyrie56?status=2
Will create an gift for another user [/b]
Nov 27, 2020 9:33 PM
May 2016
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): all length
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Things that make me feel, regardless of genre
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): harem echhi and stuff
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure but I don't have a list XD
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 157
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: almost
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/y-sunohara
Nov 27, 2020 10:14 PM
Oct 2015
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): nothing too long like one piece, ideal length 12-24, multiple seasons is ok
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): action, adventure, romance, mystery, drama
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): not the biggest fan of episodic animes, as well as horror animes
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): available in english sub
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 178
Does your list include everything you've seen?: aside from few i can't name, yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/sodo_135
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: exchange
Nov 27, 2020 10:42 PM
Feb 2018
-Anything less than 100 episodes (excluding second seasons/movie sequels)
-I like Seinen, Romance, Drama, Action, and Shoujo Ai/Yuri (Don't recommend Bloom into You, though, I already have good expectations for it). I especially like it when these genres are mixed together.
-I like deeper plotlines and good storytelling. Solid worldbuilding and nice character development are also appreciated.
-Anything related to the anime I've rated a 10 on my list is a safe bet.
-I'd rather not watch Isekai, Harem, Horror, Shounen Ai/Yaoi Kids, or any anime in the Top 50
-I don't feel like taking a risk with anything rated below a 6, but if you really want to recommend it, then I won't mind.
-If it's romance, please no Yandere or NTR/Bitter romantic endings.
Isekai, Harem, Anything with a rating below 6, Yandere, NTR or bad romantic endings in general, Top 50, Horror.
-Any decently easy to access website is good.
-Yes
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen (except childhood anime)?:
-Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/dacbietboi7
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
-I will create a gift.
Nov 27, 2020 10:54 PM
Feb 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 12-150
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): seinen. josei, slice of live, sci-fi, mystery
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): NTR, shoujo, shounen, isekai, magic
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): anywhere is fine!
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): i prefer not
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 270
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: i think yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/mochingun
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: yes (gift exchange)
Nov 27, 2020 10:55 PM
Apr 2020
Min-Max length (episodes):12-40 per/seison
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):OP main,heram,fantasy,isekai,romance,comady
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): horror,
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):nil
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:100
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:yes
❅i just want an anime
Nov 27, 2020 11:20 PM
Aug 2020
No minimum, but maximum is 100
I would prefer a shounen with little combat and has slice of life elements to them. Not too picky so will try to watch anything.
I'd prefer to not watch anything dark/horror related.
As long as it's on the internet it will be fine.
Yes
Only 14
Yes
Link to anime list:
Here this list is :)
I will do both.
Nov 27, 2020 11:33 PM
Sep 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Any
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Adventure, Comedy, Super Power, Shounen, Bizarre, Fighting
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi, School, anything like SAO or Fairy Tail
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 133
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/XimerGOD
Nov 28, 2020 12:38 AM
Jan 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No Preference
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Adventure, Action, Slice of Life, Mystery, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Music (More Instruments Related)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Yaoi, Yuri, Harem, Ecchi, Drama,not a fan of Jojo too :(
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, but preferably not
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 165
Does your list include everything you've seen?: I think so
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Jxzyee
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yep
Nov 28, 2020 1:42 AM
Aug 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):
Min 12 I don't like to short animes no max
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
I like alot of genres I like isekai, shounen, shoujo, ecchi, harem, slice of life I also like cute girls ara ara girls hot girls flat girls hot girls yeah I guess some guys are ok too. I also like animes that have some good fights in them not too many fights to the point it's just boring to watch the fights I like animes that can give me a good laugh
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
Reverse harems, horror I don't like animes that have so many dudes in them like some are fine that have alot of guys but there needs to be some balance with cute girls Id prefer not to jump and drop my phone on my face while watching anime
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no restrictions
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 70
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: unfortunately no I used to store what I was watching and had completed somewhere else but I lost all of that so I had to restart from scratch I put what I remembered on my list
❅Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ZcytheZ&view=list&status=7
Yes I will create a gift for another user what's the fun in receiving a gift but not giving a gift
Nov 28, 2020 1:45 AM
Aug 2018

Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 1_12

Likes (genres, demographics, themes): anything except the one i dislike

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): chipi_popular anime_magic_vampires_harem_

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No

Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 104

Does your list include everything you've seen?: No

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Absh&view=tile&status=2

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
Nov 28, 2020 2:23 AM

Aug 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 0-30
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of Life, Romance, Music, Sport, Adventure, Comedy
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Horror, Psychological, Vampire, Ecchi/Nudity
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Only sub
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 36
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lodesone?status=7
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Since this is my first one and I haven't seen much anime, Elf Gift.

Nov 28, 2020 3:02 AM
Jun 2020
❄️[ min & max length ]:
- no specific min and max

❄️[ likes ]:
- I love the genre: action, psychological, adventure, magic and game.
- Preferably a anime with a good plot.
- I love anime with IQ character/s ex: The Promised Neverland. (then with plot twist in the least expected moment)
- I also like anime with a OP character in a magic school for example. (then i has to have a good plot, and not with a lot of dumb girls)
- Also like Zero to Hero anime. :)

❄️[ dislikes ]:
- Harem, I don't like when many (mostly dumb) girls are around the MC and it just gets boring and annoying.- No Rx, R+ can I accept if its not the main focus if you know what I mean.

❄️[ any sub'stream restriction ]:
- nah :D

❄️[ can the recommended be on your plan to watch list ]:
- Yes, of course! I have many in there, so they are easily forgotten.

❄️[ number of completed anime ]:
- 127 :)

❄️[ does ur list include everything you've seen? ]:
- No, there are also my "watching" section. Pls don't recommend anime that are in there... plllsss :)

❄️[ link to list ]:
- Completed list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/peaxz?status=2
- Watching list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/peaxz?status=1

❄️[ will you create a gift for another user? ]:
- I don't really have any interesting anime that i know, unless the ones I have watched. But I'll try.
Nov 28, 2020 3:34 AM
May 2020
- Any length is fine. I am also fine with movies (movie series too as long as it doesn't contain to many movies.
-Slice of Life, Seinen, Yaoi, Physcological, Mecha, Comedy, Sports, Non-typical Shounen (ex: Mob Psycho 100 and JoJo), Over-The-Top (characters, voice acting, comedy, music, fights, any of the above or more), Good Animation, Good Voice-acting (voice acting that fits the characters), character based.
-Don't rly care if a show is popular, as long as its good.
-It needs to have good characters and music (don't care about plot to much as long as its engaging/does what its supposed to do).
-Typical Shounen, Ecchi (Overdone or too in-your face; fine if it's comedical), bad characters, bad music, bad voice acting, really basic, standard (fine with shows that play on tropes), too much fan service that is directed to males (fine with a decent amount and am fine with female targeted fanservice).
-As long as I can find it on the internet for free.
-I'm fine with sub or dub as long as it's good.
-Sure, but I'd prefer it not to be.
-Yes
❅ Link to anime list:
- https://myanimelist.net/animelist/__JustSome__
- Elf Gift because I am a weeblet; if I wasn't I would love to exchange.
Nov 28, 2020 4:29 AM

Apr 2020
I'm looking for something that will make me feel any emotions, as you can see in my anime list, I don't have a lot of 10s, and even some of the 10s didn't made me feel anything, I just appreciate them a lot.
Shigatsu/AnoHana: made my eyes sweat a bit
Devilman Crybaby: made me speechless
that's all
please make me feel something, sadness, shock, terror, idc

❄️ Min-Max length :
 — No min
 — No max
 — Short serie, long serie, film, ONA, OVA, doesn't matter, i'm not looking for porn tho.

☃️ Likes :
 — I'm into a lot of things, mature subjects, shonens, humourous animes etc..
 — Scores, Rank, Popularity, etc. are things I usually don't mind when starting anime.

❄️ Dislikes :
 — I dislike abusive dumb, too dense, clingy girls.

☃️ Any sub/stream restrictions?
 — If it's free it's best, but either way it's fine.

❄️ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list list?
 — Meh, I don't care, if it's on my PTW list then I'm most likely going to watch it, but if you really think I should prioritize it then sure.

❄️ Does your list include everything you've seen?
 — Yea

☃️ Link to anime list.
 — https://myanimelist.net/animelist/EstebanOD

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?
 — Will create the gift, but either is fine.
I don't know how signatures work

Nov 28, 2020 5:08 AM

Mar 2019
❅Min-Max length (episodes): preferably 24+
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like shonen, action, fantasy, horror and seinen.
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * I don’t really have any
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Preferably not from my plan to watch list
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 568
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yep
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/NieR-Pandamonia?status=2
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I definitely want to exchange gifts
NieR-PandamoniaNov 28, 2020 5:14 AM
Nov 28, 2020 5:56 AM

Dec 2019
Min-Max length (episodes): 10 to 30 would be optimum but I don't mind long shows. ah no movies though.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): BL, Shoujo, Romance, Sports, shows with evil or super smart MCs (haha I love these stories)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Not against anything but just not a huge fan of GL. Still wouldn't mind watching one. Oh yes and harems with dumb male protagonists are a no no.
Any sub / stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I'm okay with it if its available for free online~
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 276 as of now
Does your list include everything you've seen? I think... but it might be leaving out a lot of the Doraemon movies I watched on TV when I was younger.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/-iva
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange

ivaNov 28, 2020 6:22 AM
Nov 28, 2020 6:23 AM
Jul 2018
Movies: No movies, except a series of movies maybe.
Series: Ca. 12 - 50 episodes (totally in franchise, not just one entry) would be the best.

- Fantasy of all kinds. I'm open to different types of settings and types of fantasy from urban, high, dark fantasy etc. And I also really like fantasy in asian settings and romantasy.
- Also chinese anime / donghua are welcomed.
- Characters with different sides to them and interesting mindset, who are also neither a saint nor an edgelord. Tho I like good people overall with a lot of flaws. Light to middle grey characters lol
I also like characters, who care about others / someone and not only themselves.
- Good romance stories, I'm really weak for a good romance, no matter if it's straight, lesbian or gay or even a poly romance story.
- But especially girls love / yuri.
- Preferred, if there are important and good (good =/= "strong" necessarily; good = complex with flaws too, who are just human) female charcters.
- Stories about friendships, families (also chosen families) of different types.
- Slice of life drama or just slice of life overall.
- As a demographic shoujo and josei all in all.
- Iyashikei of different types.
- Cute girls shows and cute girls overall. xD
- Anime about music and art, although I'm not talented myself lol
- Anime that can be summarized as "cute style and characters, but dark with depth" like Madoka Magica, Made In Abyss, Tegamibachi, Pandora Hearts, School-Live, The Promised Neverland etc ...
- Intelligent characters. Not so overdone like Light, but "normal intelligent", characters who aren't an idiot.
- Loving relationships. They can have problems, issues and all, but not the kind of abusive relationships please.
- Themes of self-development, coming of age-themes, more mature types of relationships etc.

Often depends tbh, but mostly:
- In no way sexualized child / loli characters please or incest.
- Ecchi and fanservice-heavy or "in your face fanservice". I really like some anime that have lots of fanservice like Magi, but the fanservice is the most annoying part there.
- Most (reverse) harem.
- Very old art styles like from 70s and most from the 80s.
- Art styles like Clannad or Air.
- Male idols or bishies like from male idol shows.
- Most sports, especially ball sports, boxing etc... Except sports like dancing, ice skating, archery and similar stuff.
- Edgelord (main) characters and edgy series like Elfen Lied etc. But I liked some other horror series like The Promised Neverland, School Live or Death Parade.
- "Independent strong woman(tm)"-trope and also I absolutely dislike most female characters, who hate on other girls or women and come up with the "I'm not like the other girls!!1"-bullshit.
- Most times the "dark & gritty" kind of seinen. I don't like most seinen per se except for example slice of life seinen like 3-gatsu no Lion or for an exception Ghost In The Shell or Wolf's Rain.
- Many of the really mainstrain battle shounen happen to annoy me with the atmosphere and their tropes. I didn't like to continue Bleach, Naruto, JoJo, One Piece, Seven Deadly Sins etc. But I love some other battle shounen. Noragami is my all time favorite and for example Inuyasha, D.Gray-man, Owari no Seraph, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Fullmetal Alchemist, Tegamibachi and some others I love too.
- Too tropey and one-sided characters all in all.
- The bland harem / shounen / fantasy protagonists, who have no appealing personality, but get undeserved powers and a harem of women hitting on them.
- Most yaois.
- Romanticized abusive relationships.

Doesn't matter. I use German streaming sites anyway and if it's not there ... I'll find it lol

Of course.
I looked through the catalogues lately and almost everything that sounded interesting to me is there.

Yes

Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Maneki-Neko_

Of course an exchange. I don't like to take without giving something in return.
removed-userNov 28, 2020 10:47 AM
Nov 28, 2020 7:21 AM
Aug 2019
Min-Max length: 20 episodes Max. No Min.
Likes: Action, Comedy, Psychological, Thriller, Shounen, Seinen, Good Artstyle and Animation.
-Would prefer something that has good character development and world building.
- Anime that has finished airing.
Dislikes: -Romance, Harem, Ecchi, Hentai, that sort of stuff.
-Winning by the power of friendship.
- Character regression.
- Bad endings with unresolved plot threads.
-Sports Anime
Any sub/stream restrictions?: It can be English Subbed or English Dubbed.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 117 as of this post.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yeah.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/bibbshar
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift.
bwee_Nov 28, 2020 7:43 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - June 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Jun 2

1 by Nate »»
Jun 16, 3:05 PM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (June 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - May 3

10 by KarenShirotori »»
Jun 14, 10:56 PM

» Best Profile Design (April 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - May 3

5 by Bunnyama »»
May 8, 10:11 AM

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Winners

Nate - May 1

9 by Bunnyama »»
May 4, 6:59 AM

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Voting

Nate - Apr 22

23 by Nate »»
Apr 30, 12:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.