Forum Settings
Forums

MAL Secret Santa 2020: Anime Edition - Sign Up!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Nov 24, 2020 3:27 AM
Feb 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I prefer shorter animes overall, so 1 or 2 seasons with 10-24 eps
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Slice of Life, Comedy, Mystery, school-life themes
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Too much Action / fighting, mecha, sports
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): I'd prefer if it wasnt
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 79
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yeah
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rhineystone?status=7
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange
RhineystoneNov 24, 2020 8:05 AM
Nov 24, 2020 3:32 AM
May 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):
- I prefer something with 10+ episodes and 20+ minutes per episode but I happily receive any kind
- No max episode amount
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
- Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Romance, Comedy, School and Drama
- Serious ones are fine as well
- Recommendations outside the above genres are fine too because I want to try something new as well
- Movies (I haven't watched almost any yet)
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
- Horror
- Anything too dark or sad
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 202
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Almost
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/yingyangyoo
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift ( I don't see myself giving any good recommendations :D)
yingyangyooNov 24, 2020 3:35 AM
Nov 24, 2020 3:37 AM
Oct 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I don't mind anything as long as it's below like, 30 episodes.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like deception and mysteries. Things like Danganronpa.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I dislike plain shows, something unnatural would be cool!
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope!
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes!
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 125
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes!
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/YourTrueEmperor
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would like to receive only!
Nov 24, 2020 3:44 AM

Sep 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes):
-anything is fine.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes):
-adventure, psychological, fantasy, mystery, sports, slice of life, Drama, Romance.
-I like Movies. If you have one i haven't watched go for it.
-A MC who don't give a fuck Like Hikigaya Hachiman from oregairu (only 1 Season) or Oga Tatsumi from Beelzebub.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):
-I don't want something from the Top 100 (chances I know it / saw it are high)
-I dislike with passion abusive girls, same for annoying (dumb, too dense, clingy, wanting too much attention or pity)
-Little girls and boys being sexualized.
-Excessive fan-service, ecchi. minimal is okay.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):
- As long as I can find it online, I'm cool with anything.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):
-Preferably not, but you could
Number of Completed entries on your anime list:
Does your list include everything you've seen?:
-yes
Link to anime list:
-https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ravlee
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
-gift exchange , sharing is caring
ravleeNov 24, 2020 3:54 AM
Nov 24, 2020 3:44 AM
Sep 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): No specific limit
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Any genre
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *Intense yaoi relationship
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Must be available in subbed
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:156
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:Yes
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tokimedotozu?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Exchange
Nov 24, 2020 3:45 AM
Oct 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): anything less than 30 eps, could be a movie

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): seinen, shounen, action, sci-fi, historical, psychological, thriller
(really just anything interesting is alright)

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): mecha, shoujo, top 100

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): yes but no

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 132

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: probably

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/king_explomurder

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: exchange
king_explomurderNov 24, 2020 3:49 AM
Nov 24, 2020 3:50 AM

May 2018
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): no min. but max. 30ish
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): interesting animes that are a little out of the ordinary or ones people personally are bigger fans of, I like to see the person in their recommendation if possible. Genre wise almost anything goes since I love all kinds of stories if they are interesting to me
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): ecchi harem themed ones, anything from the top 100 anime since I am aware of almost all of them already
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): none
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 461
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: basically yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nysse
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exhange, I love the idea of giving and receiving owo
Nov 24, 2020 3:58 AM
Skill issue

Apr 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12 - 50 (Preferably 24)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I really love anime like hunger games/survival games and Psychological anime.My favorite genre's are Psychological,Thriller,Mystery. I love anime where Mc is really smart or powerful and outsmarts everyone, i know my rating is really high but thats because i really love them all and i thought that the score i gave it fits the most. Examples:
1.Death Note My favorite top 1 anime
2.Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
3.No Game No Life

But i also love Romance,School,Slice of Life,Shounen anime i just love to watch them they keep me warm inside some examples:
1.Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru
2.Toradora
3.Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

I know last one is different than other 2 but it has Psychological and School which is 2 of my fav genre's combined.

Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): BL/Yaoi, Bad/Rushed endings and not a big fan of harems as well but if anime is good and it has harem in it ill watch it. Here is some examples of trash endings.
1.Koi to Uso
2.Kuzu no Honkai

Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes i always find myself not knowing what to watch next and wondering for like 30 mins what to watch next :D.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 195
Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Snicker55?status=7
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Ill try gift exchange :)
SnickerDec 19, 2020 6:08 AM

Forum set by Nateh

Nov 24, 2020 4:02 AM

Jan 2017
Min-Max length (episodes): I prefer watching anime with 10-15 episodes to anything else, really, but I wouldn't mind something shorter or longer (as long as it is max. 30 episodes)
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): drama, romance, comedy, slice of life, horror, thriller, psychological, josei, shoujo, seinen; If possible, recommend me a sequel to an anime I've already seen
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): vampire, shoujo ai, hentai, yuri, yaoi, parody, harem combined with ecchi, male and female idol shows
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): As long as it is subbed in English, it's fine
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Absolutely. I would prefer it to be from my PTW
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 526
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Almost everything
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ylienna?status=2
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would like to both create and receive a gift.
YliennaNov 24, 2020 4:14 AM
Nov 24, 2020 4:04 AM
Jan 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): No limit
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't even know what criteria I have for making me like a show. I guess I like well written ones, but I don't even know what constitutes as "well written". I believe any show can be good irrelevant of the genre/demographic. I know this can make it hard to recommend, but, really, give me anything you believe to be well written. I would base my recommendation on my favourites list/anime list in general, rather than this block of text, if I were you...
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I generally dislike the typical action shounen genre. Pure comedy shows aren't usually my cup of tea either. I also dislike shows which use tropes/stereotypes without putting effort into making these tropes believeable.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Yarrharr no restrictions for me
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yeah sure, I don't really use my ptw.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 387
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/HarderDaddy
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'd like to Gift Exchange
Nov 24, 2020 4:12 AM

Mar 2020
- Max 24 episodes
- I dont watch OAV and ONA or films.

- I like all genres, but i have a preferences for psychological, drama, horror
- and for anime with anime girls.
- I love the 2000s anime too.

- Im not really into fantastic anime or idols

- sub

- No, I do not prefer, I would like to discover an anime that I do not know

- 155 ( I watch anime since 6 months :/)

Does your list include everything you've seen?: - Yes normally

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/cZreiw?status=2

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:
- I also want to participate!
カレーパスタ。ヽ(´▽`)/
Nov 24, 2020 4:22 AM

Aug 2012
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): anything under 100eps, can be 100-120ish as long as it's really good; tv/movie/ova/etc are all fine
- mainly shounen and adventure but anything else is fine too
- the more male characters the better, esp if they're cute
- as long as the characters are great and very interesting I don't mind other stuff being average at best
- basically: want some really good male characters pls
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): sports, harem (reverse harem is fine), ecchi, isekai, cgdct
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 139 as of writing this
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ktkwktk
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
wkteoNov 24, 2020 5:03 AM

ワンダーランズ×ショウタイム
Nov 24, 2020 4:33 AM

Aug 2015
❄️ Min-Max length : No movies please and keep it under 30 episodes(per season or one-shot).
☃️ Likes : Comfy/quality social interaction between a clique/group. Would love me some comedy, but you don't need to stick to a particular genre; adventure, action, sci-fi, drama, fantasy, isekai, slice-of-life, food, sports etc. are all fine. Just want a vibrant and fun cast of characters that are likeable. Top 100 or less popular, all recommendations are appreciated. I'd also appreciate some old school/ 90s anime.
❄️ Dislikes : yaoi, excessive male fan-service, ecchi, harem, hentai, airing anime, long anime, Naruto&Tokyo Ghoul.
☃️ Any sub/stream restrictions? Nope.
❄️ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list list? Yes, but I'd rather have you recommend me something brand new.
☃️ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 459 (as of this post).
❄️ Does your list include everything you've seen? Yes.
☃️ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Popche
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Exchange
PopcheNov 26, 2020 2:48 AM
Nov 24, 2020 4:35 AM

Aug 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 30 episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): basically everything!(I would wholeheartedly appreciate HENTAI ,pls send hentai)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Dont want top 100 anime
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DIOMIDIS
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: i will if he sents me a hentai review

Nov 24, 2020 4:37 AM
Dec 2019
* Min-Max (length of episodes): 12-26 - prefer series to movies
* Likes (Genres, Themes): Romance, Slice-of-life, Drama, Ecchi, Harem, Yuri & Mystery
* Dislikes (Genres, Themes): Not a lot of dislikes in general, but the genres I've watched the least is: Mecha, Sports, Music & Yaoi
* Sub/Stream restrictions: Must be subtitled and there are no stream restrictions
* Can the recommendation be on your "plan to watch list"?: I'd rather not have recommendations from my "plan to watch list" (https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sjorring?status=6)
* Number of completed entries on your my anime list: 419
* Does your list include everything you have seen?: Yes
* Link to My Anime List: (https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sjorring)
* Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes (Gift Exchange)
Nov 24, 2020 4:38 AM

Jul 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Depends on the show to be honest, if the show is very interesting, with a deep thought provoking story or characters I can go for a long time, but sadly I have probably seen almost all of them. So it should be around 12-50 episodes, but if the show you want to recommend is worth it, and you can sell me on it by properly articulating why you think its good, I'd have no problem trying it.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Shounen, Sci-fi, Psychological, Fantasy, Seinen - Think Berserk, Monster, Hunter x Hunter, Monogatari, Perfect Blue
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Hentai, Ecchi, Shows that have basic characters with no depth, 0 character development and exploration of them, shows that have no coherent theme or story.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 198 at the time of writing
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Cerber106
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yep

Edit:
Please don't recommend me something that is from the top maybe even 0-400, the chances of me hearing about that show or knowing about it is absurdly high. If you do plan on recommend something like that, as I said above, please try to properly articulate what you think about the show and why you think it's a must watch, if you manage to do that there is a HIGH chance that I will give it a try!
Cerber_Nov 24, 2020 4:48 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2020 4:51 AM

May 2020
Min-Max length : Don't have a minimum, but a maximum of around 50 episodes.
Likes: I like shonen, romance, seinen, and comedy. I wouldn't mind a bad ending, but I don't want to be spoilt.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Heavy spacy sci-fi's aren't really my thing.
Any sub/stream restrictions?: I don't mind, except for websites that show adds like "You won't last 5 minutes playing this game".
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Yes
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 82
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Itsjustmylo
Will you create a gift for another user or do you only want to receive?: I will create a gift
Nov 24, 2020 4:57 AM

Jul 2016
- There is no minimum
- I prefer series with like 11 - 13 episodes that are neatly wrapped up at the end.
- But series with 20 - 25 episodes are good too.
- Nothing longer than that please as I just do not have the energy to watch anything longer.
- I really enjoy psychological and horror.
- Stuff that involves taking down the government / rebelling against oppression.
- Anything involving time loops or time travel, just anything where time is finicky and played with, like Erased or Orange.
- LGBT themes and relationships, like in No. 6 or Given (where the characters are queer without it being hypersexualised like yaoi or yuri anime)
- Dramas that end in tragedy.
- Nothing in like top 50 as I likely know about this anime and if I haven't added them to my watch list, there is a reason for it.
- Any yaoi/yuri
- Nothing like primarily slice of life / romance. I need some form of drama in it.
- Please no idol anime.
- As long as it can be found online, that's fine.
- Although if you can specify if it is in crunchyroll or not, that'd be great.
- Preferably not. I'd really like some new anime to watch that I haven't heard of.
- Every anime i have seen can be found on my list.
Link to anime list:
- https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SentientLions
- Yeah!
Nov 24, 2020 5:00 AM
Aug 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 1-100
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological, Drama, Magic, Mystery, Horror, Thriller. Also i love Madoka, Erased, Promised Neverland and Re:Zero
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Boring storytelling
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 117
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yes
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/kekrone
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes
Nov 24, 2020 5:02 AM

Apr 2017
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Any length is all right
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I believe that what matters most is the mind behind the work, all genres allow for that expressions. Going in detail I'd prefer a drama series, and not comedy centered. I like shows that give a sense of emotional depth, imply an internat struggle that feels nostalgic in a way. Shows that give a sense of greatness. Maybe with a narrative with a wide scope but focused ones work as well.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Top 100
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes. I'd probably cover any recommendations with it anyway haha.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 430
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kuraya
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange

『 The truth has power because it’s the truth.
And because it is the truth, that makes it just.
It’s persuasive, isn’t it? Don’t you want truth like that? 』

Nov 24, 2020 5:11 AM

Nov 2019

❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Any length is OK

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Action, Adventure, Comedy, Thriller, Shounen, Seinen, character development and growth

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): SOL, Yaoi, Josei and those kind of stuff

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nope

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:117

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: pretty much

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/BK19201

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: exchange
Nov 24, 2020 5:18 AM
Mar 2019
Min-Max length: 12- 50 episodes

Likes: Romance, Seinen, Shoujo, Music, Slice of life, Preferably something caught up with the completed manga (Not necessary)

Dislikes: Demons, Vampire, Magic, No Top 150

Any sub/ stream restrictions: Sub/ No restrictions

Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No

# of completed entries on your anime list: 148 (11/24)

Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Burstawesome

Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes (Gift Exchange)
Nov 24, 2020 5:21 AM
May 2015
❅Min-Max length (episodes): Let's say 12-26 one or two cour anime would be best but I am ok with up to 4 cour or around 50 episodes. It can be the first cour of a multi season anime series. However, I don't want movies.
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes):Mystery, slice of life, shounen-ai or bl, adventure, historical, demons, vampire, supernatural are my favorite. I would appreciate an anime taking place in Japanese countryside but it's not a must.
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): * I don't feel like currently watching a child-parent relationship, romance, psychological or sci-fi but if you believe I will like it then I am not against it.
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 422
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/dugiduy
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange
Nov 24, 2020 5:24 AM
Jul 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 10-30
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I usually prefer Action, Magic, Horror and most importantly Hentai
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Top 100 anime
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): I only watch sub
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 158
Link to anime list: MyAnimeList
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange

Nov 24, 2020 5:47 AM

Sep 2020
❅Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 12-50 (Preferably 24)
❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Romance, Action, Shounen, Comedy, Slice of Life, (anything except for BL and Yuri)
❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Tragedy/Bad ending, Top 100, Yuri, BL
❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Not really but if it would be better if it has dubs
❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No, the ones on my PTW list are the ones I WILL watch so recommending them isn't worth anything.
❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 105
❅Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes
❅Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Seaglaine
❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift. (Sorry ;-; I’m lazy. I just want to participate)
I am a useless student of society.
Tests are my body and Grades are my blood.
I have done over a thousand assignments.
Unseen by teachers,
nor done properly.
Yet, those hands shall never hold an outstanding grade.
So, as I pray...
Unlimited Homeworks.
Nov 24, 2020 5:49 AM
Nov 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes):I am not too picky but preferably something <100 episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I am open to all themes but have recently been enjoying romance anime quite a bit. Can enjoy a mystery thriller just as much as a mainstream shounen
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I can find slice of life rather boring depending on the other genres that are with it and I am really not a big fan of over the top ecchi.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: No
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 117
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/MicrowaveDave?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yeah sure I can create a gift for someone
DaveJaVuNov 26, 2020 4:57 AM
Nov 24, 2020 5:55 AM
Dec 2016
❅ Min-Max length:

- No Max lengths I'm okay with really long animes
- I generally do not mind short anime but the ones where the episode is 10 minutes or less bother me.
- Movies are welcome.

❅ Likes:

-I am currently in the mood for heartbreaking, heart-wrenching anime of any genre. I want to ugly sob.
-No favorite genres, just not the biggest fan of romance, although it is acceptable if it's especially good.
-Demographics are all fine but nothing explicit

❅ Dislikes:

-Ecchi
-Anything explicit
-Stupid/too oblivious MCs
-Abusive females
-Squeaky voices will make me drop something asap
-For the love of God nothing Shota, or anything that sexualizes kids.
-I don't mind old art that much but I don't generally prefer it.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?

-None

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?

-No problem, I can be blind to hidden gems in my plan to watch
-I did make it a long time ago and my taste has most definitely changed, so don't depend on it too much.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list:

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?:

- yes

❅ Link to anime list:

- https://myanimelist.net/animelist/GivenError?status=2

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:

-Gift exchange

Nov 24, 2020 6:02 AM
Aug 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Min 12 episodes, there's no limit to max, go wild
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): thrillers, shounen, seinen, historic, romance... almost anything is good
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mecha, Yaoi, Sci-Fi, Super heroes
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Nope
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, my Plan to Watch list is mostly upcoming anime though
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 129
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yeah
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/mrkvaa?status=7
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift exchange, I'll make a gift too
Nov 24, 2020 6:17 AM

Jul 2012
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): There is no minimum, really. Also, I don't mind long animes or animes with more than 1 season. But, please, no more than 200 episodes.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): My favourite genre is Seinen. Everything with more mature themes, romance, sci-fi, thriller, historic is welcome. R-rated animes are also fine and appreciated as long they have some substance.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mecha, Ecchi, Harem, Parodies
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, I may be oblivious to some anime there.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 143
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes, it must.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/sevencat
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange.

x I'm always up for good seinen/mature manga/anime recommendations that I'm still yet to read/watch.
x My Dragon Cave scroll;

Nov 24, 2020 6:17 AM

Oct 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes) : Anything between 12-50 episodes!

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes) : Slice of life, comedy, shounen-ai, mystery; anything light-hearted that would lift my mood and cheer me up would be greatly appreciated! <3

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes) : Mainstream shounen animes (I've seen too many of them and am just taking a break from them for the time being); also no romance, ecchi, hentai or mecha please!

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR) : As long as it's available somewhere on the internet it's fine :)

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No) : I'd prefer if it wasn't ^^

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 148, as of today

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen? : Yes

❅ Link to anime list :

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)? : Gift exchange :)

Nov 24, 2020 6:24 AM
Oct 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Hit me with anything! Long shows don't bother me.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Long-form narratives, career dramas/regular dramas, slice of life. Anything like that.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Nothing in particular. Genre doesn't determine a show's initial quality for me.
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): Not particularly.
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Absolutely!
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: As of this post, 219
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yup!
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Manga_Tenchou?status=2
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I would like nothing more than to create a gift for another user.
Nov 24, 2020 6:39 AM

Jul 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 13-24
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Supernatural, Romance, comedy, slice of life
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): yuri, yaoi, horror
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): sure
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 152
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: 99%
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/50_50
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Elf Gift
Nov 24, 2020 6:41 AM

Aug 2010
Min-Max length episodes: Any, but please, fast pace. If it is "only-romance in school shoujo" anime, please 13 episode or less.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm good with everything but I need great characters and story. Also, I am into fantasy/magic/historical things. So I prefer something that has its own vibes and draws me in its world.
Could be a good written Shounen, not typical ones. You can go with something heavy such as horror and psychological, I love these so much too!
Magical girls: YES!! - Fantasy Iyashikei: YES!
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Please no School SoL episodic anime. No daily-normal life Iyashikei. No Shounen Ai. I'm not in the mood for heavy cyberpunk. No airing anime.
Any sub/stream restrictions?: None
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? Yes.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 474
Link to anime list: here
Nov 24, 2020 6:43 AM
Oct 2019
❅ Min-Max length: No min just not movies. Max length of 100 episodes I get bored after a while.

❅ Likes: I enjoy most genres especially shounen, sci-fi, comedy, rom-coms and ecchi. Just nothing super on the nose generic.

❅ Dislikes: Pure fantasy and sports is not really my thing. Gorey horror, shounen ai and shoujo i'm not a big fan of either.

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: Nope

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: Try not to if possible as they are from other recommendations.

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 125. Will have probably increased by Christmas.

❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: Should do.

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Gigbay

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I'll try my best with a years experience to do a gift exchange.
GigbayNov 25, 2020 2:17 AM
Nov 24, 2020 6:51 AM
Jul 2019
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): I'd say anything with less than 50 episodes
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Psychological, Comedy, Mystery, Romance, Drama, School, Thriller
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Horror with wayyy too much gore (ex: Corpse Party Tortured Souls)
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yes, since there isn't much anime there anyway
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 64
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/KokichiOmasPanta
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes (Gift Exchange)
KokichiOmasPantaNov 30, 2020 6:28 AM
Nov 24, 2020 7:01 AM

Dec 2009
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): It can be any length, you choose.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I like many things, it can be comedy, romance, sport, horror, historical, yaoi, or something that makes me think. It's okay if it makes me cry, or laugh, it can have gory scenes or unexpected shock factors (abuse, murder, etc) or twists in the story. It's great if it has an interesting plot, but it's also okay if the story is mediocre as long as there is a good lead for main character. The anime doesn't need to be new, can be old as well. It's also fine if the art style is not the prettiest, or if it's an old anime with old-fashioned animation, as long as the story/character(s) are interesting. If my criteria is too vague, or you can't decide on one, it's okay (and much appreciated) if you recommend two or maximum three series/movies.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I would prefer not to watch hentai or ecchi series.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None, as long as I can find an English sub.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Not, please.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 801.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/snowman_builder
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: I will create a gift.
Nov 24, 2020 7:03 AM

Jul 2016
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): 1-13 episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): My favorite genre is Slice of Life, but I'm open to almost everything (See dislikes for more details). If you want to, you can take a look at my favorites or anime list to maybe get a better understanding of my taste.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): There is no genre or setting I absolutely won't watch, however, there are some which I enjoy less than others. So if you're gonna recommend any of the following, make sure it's something amazing (no pressure ^^). Time-Travel, Dementia, Sports, Shoujo, Josei, Shounen Ai, Excessive Ecchi
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): english subs; If you recommend something less popular (an old OVA or something like that), please also tell me where I can find it.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 709
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/extremeplant

Nov 24, 2020 7:06 AM
トビアス

Aug 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Min like 10, max like 30, plus minus a bit
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I really like Romance, Drama Anime. But I also like Slice of Life, Action etc.
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I tend to not like Sports and Mecha Anime that much.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): No restrictions here!
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Yeees
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 173
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/GanSan
Nov 24, 2020 7:06 AM
Sep 2018
I would like to watch a show that is at least 12 episodes long and can be up to 75 ish episodes including other seasons.
I enjoy pretty much every genre, from romance to action to horror, but I really enjoy good romances like Love is War or ReLIFE (if you've read it) and shows where the MC has some hidden or special power/secret, though I haven't found a really good show with this trope. I kind of want a really enjoyable, bingable show for New Years' break. Pretty much any show with an 8 or above on my list is a show that I really, really enjoyed. 7 means I enjoyed it, but it wouldn't be one of the shows I immediately recommend.
I really enjoy deep shows, but some shows just get too caught up in their "deepness" for me, like Evangelion (I stress for me). I also don't like bad shows, which I define as anything under a 6, which pretty much means I won't finish it or the ending was bad. I don't finish most shows that can't keep my attention for 5 or more episodes, especially since I don't binge shows that often. Yes, I know my list is overinflated, but you have to keep in mind that I have only watched 130ish shows. Also, I am willing to bet anyone who looks at my list and recommends a show will recommend a show that I will finish, so don't worry too much about this part. Recommend something that you think is good.
None. I have the 2 major US anime services and will find a way to watch anything not provided by those.
I would rather it to be something not on my list at all.
I believe so.
Link to anime list:
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/cubeslice
Yes.
Nov 24, 2020 7:11 AM
Aug 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): maybe 12 episodes something short and sweet
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I love romantic comedies and shounen with a dash of comedy I also like fantasy
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I'm not a big fan of horror anything along those lines
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no I want something new and different
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 100
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: yep
❅ Link to anime list:https://myanimelist.net/animelist/vhsgabby
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: no I cant edit for my life but if you want
Nov 24, 2020 7:11 AM
Jun 2020
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): Not too many, but I'm not fussed as long as it has a good story and isn't rushed.
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): shounen, supernatural, adventure, romance, anything kinda like the 10s, 9s or 8s I have, I kinda want something that has a good ending as well.
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): I don't wanna have stuff from the top 300ish (or 200) - but it doesn't matter too much if the show is if I don't have it on my ptw i guess. Don't really want slice of life, unless it has more to offer. or mecha
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no, I want to have something I haven't heard of, since most of the stuff on my ptw is stuff that's high on the Top list.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 41
❅ Does your list include everything you've seen?: i think it does
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ree_Pice
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange, even though I haven't seen much I still wanna participate
Nov 24, 2020 7:17 AM

May 2020
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): More than 6, less than 30.
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Thriller, Psychological, Mystery, Action, Romance and Comedy. (They don't need be all related.)
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mecha, Shoujo, Yuri/Yaoi and Drama sometimes.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): None.
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): No.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 157.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yess.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Appraises
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Gift Exchange.
Nov 24, 2020 7:20 AM

Jul 2017
Min-Max length (episodes): 12-26
❅ Likes: Realistic dramas, themes about depression / anxiety, older series, adult romance, adult main characters (but not necessary)
❅ Dislikes: highschool romance comedies, ecchi and nothing from the top 150 please
❅ Any sub/stream restrictions?: nope, anywhere is good!
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list?: no
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 363
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Vert-Glamis
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: yes! gift exchange
Vert-GlamisNov 26, 2020 9:14 AM
Nov 24, 2020 7:39 AM

May 2019
    ― Prefer no short episodes. Min duration should be at least 11 min.
    ― Prefer 12 episode (1-cour) anime, but if the anime is considered good by Santa, it can be 24 episodes (2-cour).
    No recommendation of longer than 50 episodes anime. If I don't like the stuff, I'll have to forcefully watch it & waste time.*
    ― Any type is fine. I love watching movies as well.
    ― If anime is available on Netflix, tell me (but don't recommend anime solely because it's on Netflix).
    Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Dementia, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Psychological, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life, Supernatural, Thriller;
    Demographics: Seinen, Josei;
    Themes: Episodic (only if Comedy), Iyashikei, Post Apocalyptic;
      ― I don't have any other specific themes, but I love when the plot revolves around something mysterious (it doesn't have to be supernatural, i like "realistic" more.) When confusion adds up and at the end, it just BOOM unravels, that's like... brain orgasm(?)
      ― Sometimes I like simple stuff, that doesn't need thinking. You just watch it and peacefully move forward. But then there's anime when I grip the edge of my desk until I reach the end.
      ― So I madly swing between peaceful, soft & gory, bloody, violent anime.
      ― I really like bloody stuff. Love explicit gore too. Violence.
      Absolute favorite is vampires/demons/inhuman creatures vs humans in modern times.
      ― Love good art, I'm a hoe for nice art (as an artist).

Genres: Ecchi, Harem/Reverse Harem, Mecha, Military, Musical, Police, Romance, Hentai/Yaoi/Yuri (in anime form).
    Demographics: Anything aimed towards extremely childish adults.
    Themes: Battle Royale, CGI, Game, Isekai, Mahou Shoujo, Female/Male Idol;
      ― Anything involving magical girls/boys. (But you know, I watched Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica & I really liked it, so dunno?).
      ― When I say I do not like Isekai, i mean it. It's fu**ing generic & I prefer to find something by myself.
      ― Any anime that focuses on romance. I can tolerate if romance is the part of whole thing, not the main focus.
      ― No sports anime. I watch them on my own accord.*
      ― I like yaoi/bl and hentai in manga but not in anime, so nah.
      ― Anime with airhead + dense + oblivious mc.*
      NO musical stuff, ok? No singing, no idol life, i don't watch songs.*
      ― No Top 100.
      ― Don't like big anime eyes that are the size of my freaking body.
      ― For reference, I got ACCA: 13-ku Kansatsu-ka for '19 MAL Secret Santa & I'm still watching it. And by watching it, I mean I'm part of #ZeroDrop gang & forcing myself to finish it. So if you have anything similar to above mentioned anime, don't recommend.*
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): N/A
    ― 100% Yes!
    ― I want to narrow down my PtW list.
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 792.
Does your list include everything you've seen?: Yes.
Link to anime list: 🔥 🔥 🔥
                  You see > * <? Those are a must, otherwise, GO WILD.
tamochinnnDec 5, 2020 8:32 AM
Nov 24, 2020 7:40 AM
Nov 2019
Min-Max length (episodes/volumes): Any number of episodes
Likes (genres, demographics, themes): Detective, Mystery, School, shounen/seinen, detailed plot
Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Hentai, Ecchi, Too much romance.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): no
Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): no
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 90
Does your list include everything you've seen?: almost
Link to anime list: Here
Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes, I will create a gift.
rum4869Nov 24, 2020 7:47 AM
Nov 24, 2020 7:41 AM
Jun 2012
❅ no min or max length; anything no matter how long or short is welcome :)
❅ isekai; op characters; fantasy; shounen or slice of life are welcome
❅ ecchi is a no-go for me...
❅ no sub/stream restrictions
❅ no
❅ Number of Completed entries on my anime list: 382
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Black_Shadow
❅ I will create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange)

* isekai is cool and all but I have probably seen everything good so a nice good classic shounen would be nice but If you have any recommendation of a good engaging anime (maybe a hidden gem) then I would be overflowing with happiness! I am in love with fantasy so that is also a hint ;) however, if you can't recommend a good title with what I wrote then maybe you can recommend smth surprising like Asobi Asobase :)
Nov 24, 2020 7:54 AM
Jun 2019
Min-Max length (episodes): i prefer not so long animes like from 12 to 50 episodes

❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): i like action and romance animes, also i would like to try new genres like horror (if it has good ost and openigns better)

❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): *shoujo ai, shonen ai, sports

❅ Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): better if it is on crunchyroll, if not it doesnt matter

❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): n o .

❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 139

❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Xuna_Xeviar2710?status=2&order=4&order2=0

❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: gift exchange

Nov 24, 2020 8:00 AM

Apr 2017
❅ Min-Max length (episodes): 1-2 cours preferred, but multiple seasons are OK too!
❅ Likes (genres, demographics, themes): I'll always be a sucker for romance, shoujo, Slice of Life, drama, and josei stuff. I have taken to expand my taste as of late, and I honestly love all types of anime (except mecha lol) so long as its good and fulfilling!
❅ Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes): Mecha
❅ Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No): Sure, but ideally not.
❅ Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 327 (as of this post)
❅ Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/yibubumblebee
❅ Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?: Yes
Nov 24, 2020 8:04 AM
Dec 2019
❅Min-Max length (episodes):

no preference

❅Likes (genres, demographics, themes):

LIKE LIKE LIKES
[[[
-big brain stuff that surprises me[cant emphasise this enough]
-crazy radical actions by characters id never expect
-v good to have comedy as secondary theme
-survival themes/existential threat to individual
]]]

other likes
[[[
-i am ok with mature themes even hentai is fine but i dont expect to see a hentai with good plot
-lowkey ecchi in another sense, not outright boobs and stuff bit rather its nice that the cast is physically attractive. good figure is all, dosent have to show skin.

-good art
-action as a secondary theme is nice
-big bonus for math and science that checks out
-small bonus of opening song thats good
]]]

❅Dislikes (genres, demographics, themes):

NO GO CRITERIA(stuff i absolutely reject)
[[[
-power of friendship bullshit
-shoujo hell (too much focus on romance,some is fine but not too much and BL plot goes to shit)
-unexplained plothole
-science smokescreens (bullshitting the audience with quantum this quantum that when it makes no sense in desperate attempt to force the story/fix the holes)
-mecha (came to watch people not robots)
-kid shows are retarded like ghibly films
-advertisement anime (vanguard,beyblade,etc)
-magical girls im into youthful girls not lolitas
-yaoi thats gayyy
-THICCCC plot armour and OP characters that got OP for no good reason and is the most OP just cause theyre the MC,

-dislike 1990s art and CG art. eg:god eater, give me 2010s art pls.(as in i am refering to the art style not the air date, so its possible to have 1990s art even in a newly aired anime.
]]]
i guess if needed is possible to recc stuff containing tags above but it shld be reasonable why its worth it.
ie: madoka magica

stuff that i do not prefer
[[[
-overly sappy slow anime which plot dosent progress
-i am abit sick of school focused themes
-military based/serving country
-music as main theme im kind of musically retarded
-sports in not that into it, and yes i know haikyuu

-historical
-open endings kinda suck just a little
-slow pacing
]]]

execptions/im neutral to(dosent add or take away value)
-CGDCT
-slice of life
-magical powers
-isekai
-gore,violence,sex (the holy trinity)
-dark stories
-romance, but not too much

btw id also prefer if possible to be reccd a anime less heard of thats not from the top charts,perhaps something less people know about.

❅Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR):

if theres an anime theres a way.

❅Can the recommendation be on your Plan to Watch list? (Yes or No):

Yes,i actually never maintain my PTW list and since my actual PTW list is actually my on hold list(see my profile page),

❅Number of Completed entries on your anime list:

189 as of now

❅Does your list include everything you've seen?:

yes, except kaguya and reincarnated slime ive read it and not planning to watch it since i already know the plot.

❅Link to anime list:

https://myanimelist.net/profile/fireimp001

❅Will you create a gift for another user (Gift Exchange) or do you only want to receive (Elf Gift)?:

(gift exchange)
sure i will try my best to recc another user an anime they might like.
brof_groyNov 25, 2020 4:41 AM
Nov 24, 2020 8:09 AM

Oct 2017
  • 13 episode or less. (if anime is divided in seasons, than 1st season should not cross 13)
  • 26 episodes or so only if the story completes in it.
  • no movies
(in Order of Precedence)
  • whatever 1st comes in your mind when I say, "your favorite anime?" but if I already watched it... will rewatch x)
  • Animation: fuck it if the animation is as good as OPM I had even binge Yaoi. If its action anime or sports, the animation better be better than any average anime animation. It should be good. I mean like FMAB/ BNHA/ HxH good. If it's comedy I don't really care.
  • anything that has strategies, mysteries, suspense or that is just real close to the reality.
  • the anime should be engaging from the 1st episode itself, 2nd at max.
  • Comedy: stupid or mature both works.
  • shitty Animation: when it turns into a fucking ppt presentation (like OPM2). 
  • Genres: Hentai, Harem, ecchi, Yaoi you get the idea (except for Yuri though)
  • shitty Direction: when one can easily point out too many plot holes while watching the anime for the 1st time. If it's comedy I don't really care.
Any sub/stream restrictions? (e.g. must it be available on CR): nah piracy for life
Number of Completed entries on your anime list: 91
  • almost (except for hentai, ova, and some seasonal anime I didn't bother to continue after half an episode)
  • some anime are on-hold and dropped some too, have a look at those as well.
Link to anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/naughtysensei69
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (25) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (September 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Sep 5

11 by ScaryOwl »»
Yesterday, 4:49 PM

» Best Profile Design (August 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Sep 5

7 by AdamAngel »»
Sep 7, 11:37 AM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (August 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Aug 22

15 by Lumi »»
Aug 31, 5:00 PM

» Best Profile Design (June 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Jul 1

5 by AdamAngel »»
Aug 18, 10:39 AM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (August 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Aug 1

6 by KarenShirotori »»
Aug 16, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.