Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 14, 2009 2:59 PM

Jul 2007
love love LOVE this episode > <!!
Oct 14, 2009 3:10 PM

Nov 2007
Another good episode. Looks like she's getting more comfortable.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 14, 2009 3:18 PM

Sep 2009
this was an oestrogen-ical ep... especially when ppl sat beside sadako...i was so happy for her..
i hated it when evryone started chanting "let me not sit beside sadako"....like they r cooler than her or something...i hate them...sadokos so nice...i felt bad for her...kazehaya got pissed when no one wanted to sit beside her...and he chaged her mood by such a simple smile...and the hungry dude was nice too...and i like the girl who cries alot...those two girls r funny....
love whn kazehaya hides his face when hes embarrased or shy...kazehaya bend his head to see sadakos face as she was tryng to hide it with her hair....when ppl sat beside her..it was cute...
i am so glad they didnt make anything cheesy here...in normal shoujos they would make the scene: when kazehaya and sadako wnt to see the dog..kazehaya leaned towards sadako...and did the whole friend thing---they wud make the main girl shy like crazy...and show an entire half an hour of the girl thinking abt the dude...--------------this show didnt do anything like that...
this show makes simple thing seem so beautiful..it just makes u smile...I LOVE THIS SHOW LIKE CRAZY NOW......
wow that was just alot of words...(my literature sir must be hapy now he he...)
Oct 14, 2009 3:35 PM

Nov 2008
great so far. hope it keeps up so I have something to look foward to each week.
hi
Oct 14, 2009 3:53 PM

Oct 2009
mirichan00 said:
I loved Ryuu's appearance xD
This whole show just makes my day. Sawako and Kazehaya are the damn cutest thing I think I ever saw on the face of this Earth.

Agreed 100% on this. If only couples were all like that.
Linalee-Stratos said:

I also think in the same way as your comments. Thoughts agreed upon.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 14, 2009 4:52 PM

Dec 2008
once again, i luved the ep! ^^
im falling in luv with this anime! ahaha! XD
Sawako is soo cute! and Kazehaya! OMG! i LUV him! *glomps him* >w<
lolz XD

the desk scene was adorable! i hope this series continues to be as amazing as it is so far!~ ;D
Oct 14, 2009 4:55 PM

Jul 2009
Hmm, this show is good, but at the same time, frustrating to watch. The voice actors don't sound natural to me.
Oct 14, 2009 4:57 PM

Oct 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
this show makes simple thing seem so beautiful..

I was looking for the main quality of this show. You found it.
Well said.
Oct 14, 2009 4:57 PM

Jul 2009
lol what a nice episode. can't wait for the drama to start
Oct 14, 2009 5:14 PM

Jun 2007
vinesage said:
Thats one pretty funny and erhm...bittersweet episode. Now I can confirm this is a Shoujo show I would definitive want to watch.
And once again I am impressed by the beautiful OP and ED, especially the ED.

Next episode we probably going to see some rival for Sawako, base on how those 3 girls rumor about her being dumped, I bet one of them has something for Shouta.

ps:I like that dog ! XD

There's only one that grabs my attention as a love rival. That minami-ke look a like with the long hair. When they where in the bathroom she was the only one that didn't turn around to look at Sawako and Shouta and the camera ended up changing to show her face with Sawako and Shouta talking in the background. The second time we see the three girls (at the end) the camera zooms in on that same girl's face to show her looking at Sawako and Shouta with an unimpressed look.

I suspect she will either cause problems for Sawako and Shouta or she will end up becoming friends with her and joining the Sawako circle.
Oct 14, 2009 5:35 PM
Mar 2009
Van_Burace said:
Linalee-Stratos said:

Well said.

Definitely, add to that the simple yet original(ish) storyline, the beautiful background art, the VA's doing a good job (except in Sawako's case, she sounds like she's deliberately trying to sound scary, which doesn't fit) and it's a great anime.

Now, a question for the manga readers. On 'Kurumi':

Oct 14, 2009 5:43 PM

Jul 2009
chinlamp said:
Van_Burace said:
Linalee-Stratos said:

Well said.

Definitely, add to that the simple yet original(ish) storyline, the beautiful background art, the VA's doing a good job (except in Sawako's case, she sounds like she's deliberately trying to sound scary, which doesn't fit) and it's a great anime.

I don't know about School days but she is different from Bitter Virgin my impression is
Oct 14, 2009 5:46 PM
Mar 2009
Thanks Laevantein.

Oct 14, 2009 6:00 PM

Apr 2008
pretty nice episode =D
Looking forward to the next episode

Oct 14, 2009 6:13 PM

Apr 2009
This show is a really nice change of pace from all the anime out this season you can 't hate this. On a side note tho I am not sure how it works in Japan Don't you have to pay or something to use the name of another movie. The Ring was used quite openly in both episodes so far. Oh well 5/5 for this one
I am the light and the darkness tossed away by fate.
I am hope and despair needed by all and to none.
I am CuresDestiny.
Fear me or Not it is all the same to me.
<insert maniacal laughter here>

Oct 14, 2009 6:23 PM

Aug 2007
This is such a sweet series... I'm getting emotionally invested in it. ;____;
Oct 14, 2009 6:28 PM

Jul 2009
CurseDestiny said:
On a side note tho I am not sure how it works in Japan Don't you have to pay or something to use the name of another movie. The Ring was used quite openly in both episodes so far. Oh well 5/5 for this one
erhmm...do you mean you can not speak movie titles out loud in another movie/series in your country? Once the title is copyrighted, I cant even talk about it? xD
I wouldnt want to make movies there~
Oct 14, 2009 6:34 PM
Jul 2018
Kurumi has been spotted. ABANDON SHIP! D8< I saw her standing at the sink in the beginning, then seeing her AGAIN at the end made me frown. I didnt think she'd appear so EARLY on in the anime. *sigh*

The emotions in this episode or so... HUGE. I loved the rain part, and the fact that Kazehaya adopted the doggie. THIS MEANS PIN-CHAN IS COMING IN SOON... I hope.

I'm glad Ryuu was introduced in this episode! I love him. XD He fell asleep before he could say more than 3 sentences. x'D Yano and Yoshida crack me up. I cant wait to see more of them. <3

UGH THIS ANIME IS SO CUTE!! 8D
Oct 14, 2009 6:35 PM

Jun 2007
Is this anime gonna make me cry every episode? It was beautiful x'3

Just realized I like the ED song a LOT
Oct 14, 2009 7:06 PM
Feb 2009
Amg Switching seats parts almost cried this sh0w is amazing
Oct 14, 2009 7:25 PM

Sep 2007
Shortness said:
Kurumi has been spotted. ABANDON SHIP! D8< I saw her standing at the sink in the beginning, then seeing her AGAIN at the end made me frown. I didnt think she'd appear so EARLY on in the anime. *sigh*

Sorry bad english <_>'
Oct 14, 2009 7:30 PM
Jan 2009
>.< freaking love Sadako she is so adorable.good episode things seem to be finally going good for Sadako just hate how everyone else treats her.cant wait til the next episode
Oct 14, 2009 8:34 PM

Apr 2008
This is one of the few shows this season that I look forward to every week.
Oct 14, 2009 8:48 PM

Aug 2009
Wahhh! Why am I crying?? ;___ ; When no one wanted to sit next to her...omg Dx and then when Kazehaya and those two other girls sat next her...OMG..*cries happy tears*

I think this anime's turning out very well already. The animation is cute and fluffy, characters are easy to relate, and I don't know about you guys, but the romance is already tugging on my heartstrings! I'm very happy they came out with a shoujo anime this season. :D

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Oct 14, 2009 8:52 PM

Sep 2008
Selkaine said:
Wahhh! Why am I crying?? ;___ ; When no one wanted to sit next to her...omg Dx and then when Kazehaya and those two other girls sat next her...OMG..*cries happy tears*

I think this anime's turning out very well already. The animation is cute and fluffy, characters are easy to relate, and I don't know about you guys, but the romance is already tugging on my heartstrings! I'm very happy they came out with a shoujo anime this season. :D
Whoa, why didn't you mention the other guy that sat behind her? D:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2009 9:04 PM

Feb 2008
Ryuu: I'm hungry... I'm hu-- *sees him eating the whole bag of cookies*
lawl xD

I LOVE THIS EPISODE MORE THAN THE FIRST ONE!
Where's the 6/5 choice on the poll when you freakin' need it?! xD
Man, I've been waiting for this ep to be animated...since I've read only up to this part and this is the turning point when she finally gets friends who would be there for her.

Yano and Yoshida. I love those two now. XD
They're sooo funny and adorable and sweet in their own little ways! >w<

I really felt sorry for Sawako when those girls went away without even hearing what she had to say when she was saying it's ok for them to have her seat. Bitches. D:
I was about to cry, gawd damn it! D'<

But srsly, WTF Production I.G?!
I'm srsly LOVING this series more than how I thought I would! xD lawl
Next episode NOW! lawl xD

Mou! I'm hungry now too...lawl Ryuu. (I'm starting to like Ryuu too, whee~ x'3 Nakamura-san! Way to go! -thumbs up- x'd)

EDIT: Oh yea, I forgot.
I told you so...Kazehaya was the one misunderstanding Sawako. xD
Sawako likes him coz she admires him. And her attraction to him is just about to go the way liking someone more than a friend.
However, the way I see...Kazehaya likes her already, and he's the one who was rejected, rather. xD haha
FukuWijaOct 14, 2009 9:07 PM

Oct 14, 2009 10:01 PM

May 2009
So. Friggin. Adorable.

Hell yes you are the most adorable show this season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2009 10:16 PM

Apr 2009
I love this show. <333
I cryed again. I really really love it. T___________T
Oct 14, 2009 10:21 PM

Dec 2007
just finished episode 2 and this episode was just amazing.
the episode just flew by so fast, and the art was just beautiful!!!!
the story line is awesome in this anime, i love all this stuff xD

i rate episode 5/5!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Oct 14, 2009 10:28 PM

Jul 2008
Really enjoyed this episode. Can't wait for the OST.
Oct 14, 2009 10:30 PM

Sep 2009
Simply amazing. I love everything about this show so far. Op and Ed is also great (I wish they were longer than 1 minute each though). If the drama is as good as this show is now...then I seriously can't wait...(I really love some good drama).
Oct 14, 2009 11:49 PM

Jan 2009
Ridiculously sweet, the seat changing scene almost made me cry. I can't believe how fast I grew attached to Sawako and... wait, the whole cast around her. The chibbi faces are extremely well placed, I hate these kind of shows that just spam them to make us laugh without a purpose. Overall this episode made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

If there's a word that would describe this series so far, would be: lovely.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Oct 15, 2009 12:09 AM

Jul 2008
God, I hope the anime continues this way. I'd rather continue to shed tears every episode on the warmth and beauty it emits then shake my fist and rage at the ridiculousness. But I think I'll rage anyway judging by the talks of this Kurumi. Sighs~
Oct 15, 2009 12:17 AM

May 2009
Episode was full of innocent feelings... The first half of show when Sawako and Kazehaya were wet because of dog was so sweet. But the seat changing scene was great... It was so sweet it almost made me cry. When they start/if they start going out they will for sure be one of my favorite couples. Too many chibis but they add little funny atmosphere so they were fine by me. ^^
Best anime this fall for sure... TToTT
Oct 15, 2009 12:35 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
omg that was just as good as episode 1, if not better.

I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS MANGA TO ANIME ADAPTION SO FAR!!!!!!!!!
p r o f i l e 👀
Oct 15, 2009 12:49 AM

Oct 2009
Laevantein said:
chinlamp said:
Van_Burace said:
Linalee-Stratos said:

Well said.

I don't know about School days but she is different from Bitter Virgin my impression is

Thanks for info but I think that will not work if the feelings are strong between Sawako and Kazehaya.

Selkaine said:

Same feelings around the same parts.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 15, 2009 1:03 AM
Mar 2009
I cant have enough of this, its the only show I watch like 3 times, and its just as good every time lol I feel sorry for whoever thinks its your average shoujo or whatever, and cant see the beauty of it

Even the ED is awesome, I LOVE those drawings
Oct 15, 2009 2:44 AM

May 2008
AHAHA Ryuu took the seat rofl

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Oct 15, 2009 2:50 AM

Aug 2009
Love the ending theme. Totally liking the series too.
Oct 15, 2009 3:27 AM
Sep 2008
i loved the ep it was better than the first one =)
Oct 15, 2009 4:40 AM

Nov 2007
icecreeaammcake said:
fallin in luv with the show <3

i fell in love since the beginning XD can't wait for next week!~
Oct 15, 2009 5:16 AM
Aug 2009
I had teary eyes at the seat change scene. That was just sweet! Go everyone! And go Kazehaya for being the first to sit next to her! :D
I can't wait almost a week for the new episode! I want it now! D:
Oct 15, 2009 6:32 AM

Jul 2009
Zilpzalp said:

Lol @ the boy who sits behind Sadoko.
damn Ryuu is already made a fan, he only said a couple words..:) i'm one of those
Oct 15, 2009 6:42 AM
Dec 2007
Frostwake said:
This confirms it, best show this season and one of the best of the year... So perfect, there isnt a single thing I dont like about it

Sums up pretty well everything.

Fantastic episode once again, despite being a simple shojo drama, it works more than perfectly on every level. And Mamiko Noto is an incredible match for this role (as well as a genius voice actress). Two episodes, and two 10/10 so far, no show except Higashi no Eden did that in 2009. Production IG is the best.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 15, 2009 7:29 AM

Jan 2008
I already love this Anime :3 Kazehaya is so cute >.<
Oct 15, 2009 8:36 AM

Sep 2007
Really good episode. :)
Oct 15, 2009 8:38 AM

Sep 2009
It's like in the manga <3
I totally loved this episode ^^
Kazehaya is cute as ever and Sawako too, so innocent ^0^
Oct 15, 2009 8:46 AM
Nov 2008
I
LOVE
THIS
SHOW!

I spend a good portion of the episode just smiling! It's amazing how it can tug at your heart strings one moment and then completely turn it around the next. Such a feel good show, and I am absolutely dying for more!
Oct 15, 2009 9:46 AM

Mar 2009
This show is quite good! I feel some tragic coming though.

Laevantein said:
Zilpzalp said:

Lol @ the boy who sits behind Sadoko.
damn Ryuu is already made a fan, he only said a couple words..:) i'm one of those

Me too, lol he is hilarious.
Oct 15, 2009 9:48 AM
Oct 2008
5/5

Once again, this anime did not dissapoint.....at all.
A flower in the middle of a sea of grass (referring to the other GENERIC [Harem/Ecchi] animes of the season).

Ryuu = LAWL

Watch out, that blonde girl's gonna bite. Or that's what WOULD happen in a normal Shoujo. Hoping for something different here.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Jan 5, 2010

204 by mo_lave »»
Sep 2, 11:32 AM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

HawthorneKitty - Dec 8, 2009

241 by mo_lave »»
Sep 1, 9:23 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2009

272 by Joey-XD19202 »»
Aug 21, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 15, 2009

209 by Joey-XD19202 »»
Aug 21, 7:42 PM

Poll: » Kimi ni Todoke Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

HawthorneKitty - Nov 24, 2009

202 by Joey-XD19202 »»
Aug 20, 8:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.