Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (92) « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 71 » ... Last »
Jul 17, 2020 1:49 AM

Oct 2019
yujee said:
[...]
I remember watching some anime dubbed in our language, like Yu Yu Hakusho, Flame of Recca, Samurai X, Slam Dunk, One Piece
[...]
Currently rewatching Gintama while playing games and waiting for the other anime's new episode to come out.
[...]

Yo Jennifer,
Welcome to the club and nice to meet you.

That's cool. I know some people hate or dislike dub but it's interesting when you get a dub in your native language. For example, I know that Violet Evergarden has a lot of dubs in a lot of languages which is pretty cool in my opinion.

What games are you playing? On steam or on consoles? I remember playing on Nintendo DS and having so much fun. I was thinking about getting it again but Switch also looks pretty good. Right now I'm just playing games on PC but I'd like to go back and try some console games.

If you want I can send you a friend request. Also are you planning to rewatch all of Gintama or just one season? If I remember correctly, Gintama is pretty long anime right? It should have over 300+ episodes.
Jul 17, 2020 12:00 PM

Jul 2020
healerblue said:
HoloisHolo said:
[...]
Newbie question, but how do I get a image of gif or youtube video in my profile page. I enter it correctly but it still doesn't show up

Hi Holo,
I was thinking about watching Spice and wolf. Mainly because Holo looks similar to Raphtalia from The rising of the shield hero. Do you recommend watching it?

Well, if you want to use the image or gif, you have to put
 [img]http://UrlToPicture.net/Path/To/Picture.jpg[/img] 
and if you want to put the video, you have to use
 [yt]link[/yt] 

So for example, if you want to put a video and a picture, you'd write it like this:

[img]https://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/15/319492.jpg[img]
[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEXSppSq25Q[/yt]

If you need more help you can click the BBCode on the bottom (when you click Quick Reply). It will take you to the page that explains how to put images, videos and more. I'll also put the link just in case: https://myanimelist.net/info.php?go=bbcode

Hey there

That's what I did, but the picture still doesn't show. I'll figure it out eventually lol

Also, yes I would definitely recommend watching Spice and Wolf. It's got Holo, it's funny, it's got drama, love story of course. It's medieval drama dealing with trade and economics, but still about Holo and Lawrence going from forming a partnership to help one another to eventually falling for one another. Sountrack is really good too, there's this one song where once you hear it, you know Lawrence accidentally done pissed off Holo lol
Jul 17, 2020 12:21 PM

Sep 2019
healerblue said:
yujee said:
[...]
I remember watching some anime dubbed in our language, like Yu Yu Hakusho, Flame of Recca, Samurai X, Slam Dunk, One Piece
[...]
Currently rewatching Gintama while playing games and waiting for the other anime's new episode to come out.
[...]

Yo Jennifer,

That's cool. I know some people hate or dislike dub but it's interesting when you get a dub in your native language. For example, I know that Violet Evergarden has a lot of dubs in a lot of languages which is pretty cool in my opinion.

What games are you playing? On steam or on consoles? I remember playing on Nintendo DS and having so much fun. I was thinking about getting it again but Switch also looks pretty good. Right now I'm just playing games on PC but I'd like to go back and try some console games.

If you want I can send you a friend request. Also are you planning to rewatch all of Gintama or just one season? If I remember correctly, Gintama is pretty long anime right? It should have over 300+ episodes.

Hi~ Nice to meet you too :)
Yea~ It's pretty cool, but watching it in our native language is kinda cringy XD hahhaha
I wanted to play those nintendo ds, wii, etc but I can't afford them T^T that's why I just settle with mobile games like TeniPuri Rising Beat, Bungou Stray Dogs: Mayoi Inu Kaikitan, and Conan Runner.

Yep, I finished rewatching the 1st Gintama and starting now in the 2nd one :D I've sent you a friend request too.

"You don't become friends because you decide to, it just happens." - Okita Sougo
ANIME LIST || MANGA LIST

Jul 17, 2020 12:46 PM

Oct 2019
HoloisHolo said:
[...]
That's what I did, but the picture still doesn't show. I'll figure it out eventually lol
[...]

If you want I can message you on discord and we can try to make it work? Btw, maybe the link was wrong. What kind of error did it show you?
And I'll give Spice and wolf a try, thanks for the recommendation.

yujee said:
Yea~ It's pretty cool, but watching it in our native language is kinda cringy XD hahhaha
[...]

I guess, but it's still pretty cool experience.
I played Wii, DS and ps3. Oh so you don't play any games on PC?

Oh wow, well good luck with it then. And I accepted it btw.
Jul 17, 2020 1:01 PM

Jul 2020
[quote=healerblue message=60240031]
HoloisHolo said:
[...]
[...]

If you want I can message you on discord and we can try to make it work? Btw, maybe the link was wrong. What kind of error did it show you?

It gave that little white symbol if that makes any sense lol. Pretty sure I'm just copying the wrong link.
Jul 17, 2020 11:49 PM

Oct 2019
HoloisHolo said:
It gave that little white symbol if that makes any sense lol. Pretty sure I'm just copying the wrong link.

Well, if the code was wrong, you'd see the text like this:
[img]link to the image [/img]
. If you didn't see that, that means that the code is okay but that there is some problem with the image, link or video. If that helps. I'll DM you about it.
Jul 18, 2020 12:03 AM

Jul 2020
healerblue said:
HoloisHolo said:

Well, if the code was wrong, you'd see the text like this:
[img]link to the image [/img]
. If you didn't see that, that means that the code is okay but that there is some problem with the image, link or video. If that helps. I'll DM you about it.

It's all good now, I got Holo to show up on my profile page lol.
Jul 18, 2020 12:06 AM

Oct 2019
HoloisHolo said:

If you need any more help, feel free to DM me about it. :)
Jul 18, 2020 8:42 AM
Jul 2020
Hi guys,i'm a college student.My first anime was death note followed by parasyte the maxim recommended by a senior when was in my 8th standard.I didn't know they were anime until later then.I didn't watch anime after that.My dorm mate in college told me about naruto and the others.I only watched the mainstream ones like high school DxD, OPm, BNHA and kiss x sis.Please suggest me some good ones.I hate tragedies but i also read fanfics and stuff.i started the fate series and watched the monogatari series.Thank you.
PS: i'm not good at this stuff :D.sorry if i made any mistakes.I'm getting home schooled and its pretty boring.Suggest me some good anime K.
Jul 18, 2020 8:56 AM

Feb 2019
akira_shinsa said:
Hi guys,i'm a college student.My first anime was death note followed by parasyte the maxim recommended by a senior when was in my 8th standard.I didn't know they were anime until later then.I didn't watch anime after that.My dorm mate in college told me about naruto and the others.I only watched the mainstream ones like high school DxD, OPm, BNHA and kiss x sis.Please suggest me some good ones.I hate tragedies but i also read fanfics and stuff.i started the fate series and watched the monogatari series.Thank you.
PS: i'm not good at this stuff :D.sorry if i made any mistakes.I'm getting home schooled and its pretty boring.Suggest me some good anime K.
Hey Akira! Welcome to TNC! I see that you started the Fate series and i love the fate series too! Especially Fate/Zero, it was really good. If you want some recommendations just tell me a specific genre and i'll give it to you! By the way, we have a discord server. Feel free to join if you want to talk more!!!
Jul 18, 2020 9:49 AM
Jul 2020
hiii everyone!

I just joined and I'm new to Mal. My name is Jordyn!

I have so many favourite animes, but one I really love is Violet Evergarden
Jul 18, 2020 9:59 AM

Oct 2019
SenseiNoticeMe said:
hiii everyone!
[...]

Hi Jordyn,
What did you think about Violet Evergarden OVA? I remember crying at the end of that episode. Violet Evergarden is also one of my favorite anime. If you want I can try to recommend you something similar to that?

Also, what is the anime that left lasting impression or impact on you? For me it would be My Teen Romantic Comedy 2nd season because of one specific scene. It was about wanting something genuine in life, but if you get something genuine or something that you truly like, you might not like other things then, so it's better to keep wanting something genuine then to get it and realize everything else is fake.

I recommend watching it if you haven't seen it. It's slice of life, comedy, drama and romance. 2nd season has improved art style and it looks realistic so it might be similar to Violet Evergarden. Also 3rd season is airing right now.
What are your other favourite animes?
Jul 18, 2020 10:21 AM
Jul 2020
healerblue said:
SenseiNoticeMe said:
hiii everyone!
[...]

Hi Jordyn,
What did you think about Violet Evergarden OVA? I remember crying at the end of that episode. Violet Evergarden is also one of my favorite anime. If you want I can try to recommend you something similar to that?

Also, what is the anime that left lasting impression or impact on you? For me it would be My Teen Romantic Comedy 2nd season because of one specific scene. It was about wanting something genuine in life, but if you get something genuine or something that you truly like, you might not like other things then, so it's better to keep wanting something genuine then to get it and realize everything else is fake.

I recommend watching it if you haven't seen it. It's slice of life, comedy, drama and romance. 2nd season has improved art style and it looks realistic so it might be similar to Violet Evergarden. Also 3rd season is airing right now.
What are your other favourite animes?

Nice to meet you!

Yes I've seen the OVA and I loved it! Have you seen the movie? I also really loved that. I'll definitely try out My Teen Romantic Comedy sounds really good. I think you would like Maquia, I just watched it today and it left me balling my eyes out. It is defiantly one of my favourite animes now!
Jul 18, 2020 10:33 AM

Oct 2019
SenseiNoticeMe said:
Nice to meet you!

Yes I've seen the OVA and I loved it! Have you seen the movie? I also really loved that. I'll definitely try out My Teen Romantic Comedy sounds really good.
[...]

No I haven't seen the movie but I'd love to see it. I heard about Maquia, I'll give it a try definitely.
If you want I can send you a friend request and we could chat more there about Violet Evergarden or other anime?
Jul 18, 2020 10:44 AM
Jul 2020
healerblue said:
SenseiNoticeMe said:
Nice to meet you!

Yes I've seen the OVA and I loved it! Have you seen the movie? I also really loved that. I'll definitely try out My Teen Romantic Comedy sounds really good.
[...]

No I haven't seen the movie but I'd love to see it. I heard about Maquia, I'll give it a try definitely.
If you want I can send you a friend request and we could chat more there about Violet Evergarden or other anime?

Sure!
Jul 18, 2020 12:29 PM

Sep 2019
healerblue said:
HoloisHolo said:
[...]
[...]

yujee said:
[...]

I guess, but it's still pretty cool experience.
I played Wii, DS and ps3. Oh so you don't play any games on PC?

Oh wow, well good luck with it then. And I accepted it btw.

Thank you for the accept ^^
and yea, as of now no :(
I can't seem to find good PC games, but maybe even if I have found some, I might forgot about it as well since I'm watching anime and reading manga lol

"You don't become friends because you decide to, it just happens." - Okita Sougo
ANIME LIST || MANGA LIST

Jul 18, 2020 3:08 PM

Oct 2019
HoloisHolo said:

Btw, feel free to check one of our threads. It could help you or explain in more details about how BBCode works:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1844723

Also few corrections. When you put the link to the image, you have to use the actual image url instead of share link.
And for the youtube video, you don't take the entire youtube link but only the video code.

I'm sorry for the confusion and check the thread if you need more help or better explanation
Jul 18, 2020 3:11 PM

Oct 2019
yujee said:
[...]
I can't seem to find good PC games, but maybe even if I have found some, I might forgot about it as well since I'm watching anime and reading manga lol

No problem,
For me I forgot only like, 2 anime that I watched and that's it. If you want we could go to the General chat and continue to chat there? I'm curious what was your experience with watching the anime in dub in other languages besides it being cringy as you said.
Jul 18, 2020 5:04 PM

Jul 2020
healerblue said:
HoloisHolo said:

Btw, feel free to check one of our threads. It could help you or explain in more details about how BBCode works:
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1844723

Also few corrections. When you put the link to the image, you have to use the actual image url instead of share link.
And for the youtube video, you don't take the entire youtube link but only the video code.

I'm sorry for the confusion and check the thread if you need more help or better explanation

Ok cool thanks for that, big help! just gotta choose the best Holo pics and video. Also see if there's an Aqua gif where she's running like an idiot lol
HoloisHoloJul 18, 2020 6:08 PM
Jul 21, 2020 12:20 AM
May 2020
Hi!!
☆I’m Venus , I’m 16. I watch anime since I was 13 but I have a year lost due highschool exam. So I’m watching anime’s for 2 years!

☆I live in Turkey :”D PLEASE don’t judge me based on that.

☆My first anime was Gakuen Alice. Thanks to my friend who recommended it because I like cartoons lol

☆Genres I love Mecha, Action, Psychology, Shounen and Supernatural.
☆Genres I don’t like to watch are Harem and Yaoi. I don’t like fetishising mlm. I’m okay with Shōnen ai.

(I’m not really good with genres sorry if I got their name wrong)

☆I joined MAL because I always lose track and lose motivation to watch anime. I saw it from a friend and forced all my friends to make account so I wouldn’t feel lonely lmao

☆Hmm... My other hobbies are drawing and cosplaying! I want to work as an artist so it’s more than a hobby right now.

☆☆☆☆ Thank you for reading my introduction☆☆☆☆
××××××Have a good day/night ××××××
Jul 21, 2020 12:33 AM

Jul 2019
venusatou said:
Hi!!
☆I’m Venus , I’m 16. I watch anime since I was 13 but I have a year lost due highschool exam. So I’m watching anime’s for 2 years!
[...]

Yaahhhoooo, venusatou!
Isn't it nice to watch a comedy anime first! gakuen alice was good! Also I can see you have Chocola as PFP, niiicceeee! I like nekopara! It's too wholesome as hell. You would like to have some CGDCT. I recommend you watch Gochiusa! Gochiusa is one of my favorite anime. Hope you have a great day and be safe!
Jul 21, 2020 3:18 AM

Aug 2010
Name: JeForceX
Why you joined MAL: Interact with the Global Anime Community
First anime that you watched: Naruto (TV/2002)
Favorite anime/manga: The Rising of the Shield Hero
Favorite genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery, Science Fiction
Genres that you don't like: Horror, Music, Sports
Other hobbies: Gaming, Reading, Writing
A closing sentence: People die if they are killed. Just because you are correct does not mean you are right.
Post Office
Collection
Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2020 5:17 AM

Oct 2019
JeForceX said:
Name: JeForceX
Why you joined MAL: Interact with the Global Anime Community
First anime that you watched: Naruto (TV/2002)
Favorite anime/manga: The Rising of the Shield Hero
Favorite genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery, Science Fiction
Genres that you don't like: Horror, Music, Sports
Other hobbies: Gaming, Reading, Writing
A closing sentence: People die if they are killed. Just because you are correct does not mean you are right.

Hey JeForceX,
Nice to meet you and welcome to the club.
What did you think about Rising of the shield hero? I watched it while it was airing and I loved watching it. I can't wait for 2nd and 3rd season. I read a bit of manga before they announced the 2nd season.
I also noticed that we have similar score for some anime, for example Steins;Gate, Dr. Stone and Darling in the FranXX.
I'm also not a big fan of Horror. I watched Your lie in april which was a music anime and I didn't enjoy the music aspect of it too much but I'm willing to try out new anime genre so that I can expand my taste in anime. I'm thinking about which Sports anime should I watch first.
What games do you like to play? I'm usually playing Co-op or multiplayer games.
If you want another similar sentence to "People die if they are killed." There was an anime where they said "The loser fails." which reminded me on Fate. Also while topic of the Fate, I was thinking about starting it but I have no clue where to start. I checked the link that you have in your signature Definitive Guide to the Fate Series. I heard some people say that you should start with Zero and some that you should start with Stay Night. Although I know some people have their own "custom" watch order that they prefer. One that comes to my mind is for Steins;Gate and Steins;Gate 0.
Without any spoilers, since I'm not sure if there are any spoilers on the link that you put, since I did read for a bit, do you recommend watching Zero or Stay night as the first Fate anime?

Oh also, you have pretty cool profile layout.
Jul 21, 2020 6:16 AM

Aug 2010
healerblue said:
What did you think about Rising of the shield hero? I watched it while it was airing and I loved watching it. I can't wait for 2nd and 3rd season. I read a bit of manga before they announced the 2nd season.

I watched this Anime title while it was still airing and also eagerly awaiting for the 2nd and 3rd seasons to be aired.
This is the best isekai Anime series which I have ever watched.
The manga is actually an adaptation of the Light Novel which is in turn an adaptation of the original Web Novel series.
So if you are interested in the true plot of this story, you should check out the Light Novel.

healerblue said:
I'm thinking about which Sports anime should I watch first.

Here are some recommendations which were popular among my peers:
- Haikyuu!!
- Kuroko no Basket
- Free!
- Yowamushi Pedal

healerblue said:
What games do you like to play? I'm usually playing Co-op or multiplayer games.

I play Fate/Grand Order on Mobile and JRPG titles on PC Windows.
Currently enjoying the The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel franchise.

healerblue said:
Without any spoilers, since I'm not sure if there are any spoilers on the link that you put, since I did read for a bit, do you recommend watching Zero or Stay night as the first Fate anime?

You can rest assure that the MAL Articles team will not post any spoiler on their works.

Here is my preferred watch order for the Fate franchise:
- Fate/Stay Night (TV/2004) <- Original Concept of Holy Grail War explained.
- Fate/Zero <- The History
- Fate/Zero 2nd Season <- The History (Continued)

healerblue said:
Oh also, you have pretty cool profile layout.

Thank you for the compliments!
I see that you have an interactive graphics-based profile too.
JeForceXJul 21, 2020 7:43 AM
Post Office
Collection
Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2020 8:59 AM
Jun 2020
Hello everyone, my name is Alex. I'm going into college next month. I'm not new to anime but I am relatively new to MAL. Among anime, my hobbies include: manga, gaming,symphonic band and jazz band, daydreaming, and creative writing. I joined MAL to interact with more people like me. If you want to know more about the anime and manga I like, I'd suggest checking out my lists.
Jul 21, 2020 1:46 PM

May 2020
AlJoestarDMC said:
Hello everyone, my name is Alex. I'm going into college next month. I'm not new to anime but I am relatively new to MAL. Among anime, my hobbies include: manga, gaming,symphonic band and jazz band, daydreaming, and creative writing. I joined MAL to interact with more people like me. If you want to know more about the anime and manga I like, I'd suggest checking out my lists.

Hello, and welcome to the newbie club. Like you I am in symphonic and jazz band but I go to college next year. What instrument do you play? I play the all mighty trumpet. I hope you enjoy your time in this club because I have found that we have some of the nicest people on MAL. Thanks for joining
Jul 21, 2020 1:55 PM
Jun 2020
BravoTushka said:
AlJoestarDMC said:

Hello, and welcome to the newbie club. Like you I am in symphonic and jazz band but I go to college next year. What instrument do you play? I play the all mighty trumpet. I hope you enjoy your time in this club because I have found that we have some of the nicest people on MAL. Thanks for joining

Not sure how this quote is going to look after I send it as I don't know much about MAL yet. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome! I have several friends that play or played the trumpet. As for myself, I play the trombone so it sounds like we're both brass boys which is cool
Jul 21, 2020 2:00 PM

Oct 2019
JeForceX said:
I watched this Anime title while it was still airing and also eagerly awaiting for the 2nd and 3rd seasons to be aired.
This is the best isekai Anime series which I have ever watched.
The manga is actually an adaptation of the Light Novel which is in turn an adaptation of the original Web Novel series.
So if you are interested in the true plot of this story, you should check out the Light Novel.

I also think that it's one of the better Isekai anime that I watched.
Oh, I didn't know that the original was a Web Novel series. I heard that it has a Web Novel but I didn't know what it was and I thought that the Light Novel was the original.
I'm interested but the problem is that I'm not a big fan of reading Novels and books. That's also a reason why I don't read too much manga, but I'd love to try it out once. I was thinking of buying and reading either Shield hero or Rokka no Yuusha Light Novels. Thanks for letting me know.

JeForceX said:
Here are some recommendations which were popular among my peers:
[...]

Hm, I'm probably going to start with Free and then watch Haikyuu. The other two look interesting as well and I added them on my plan to watch list.
Thank you very much for the recommendations.

JeForceX said:
I play Fate/Grand Order on Mobile and JRPG titles on PC Windows.
Currently enjoying the The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel franchise.

Which JRPG's are you playing on the PC? I'm currently playing Soulworker with few friends of mine and it's a lot of fun.
I heard about Fate/Grand Order in youtube videos and from friends. I watched one youtube video about it recently where the youtuber tried to get Astolfo and someone else but I can't remember who it was. The youtuber spent a lot of money on it and barely got them in the end.
I'm also playing one of the gacha games on Mobile called Girls' Frontline.
I'll also check the Trails of Cold Steel franchise and see what it is about, since I'm looking for one RPG game that I played ages ago.

JeForceX said:
Here is my preferred watch order for the Fate franchise
[...]

Alright, thank you for letting me know. I'll start with Fate when I find some free time. I'm currently watching A Certain Magical Index franchise or series.

JeForceX said:
[...]
I see that you have an interactive graphics-based profile too.

Indeed I do. I'll try to remake it soon so it's a bit better but the general idea should be the same.
If you want I could send you a friend request? We can continue to chat via messages or we could move to the General Chat. You can choose since I'm fine with both.
Jul 21, 2020 2:07 PM

May 2020
AlJoestarDMC said:
BravoTushka said:

Not sure how this quote is going to look after I send it as I don't know much about MAL yet. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome! I have several friends that play or played the trumpet. As for myself, I play the trombone so it sounds like we're both brass boys which is cool

The trombone sounds so cool. I actually wanted to start off playing that but I got convinced to play the trumpet. Whats your favorite thing to play?
Jul 21, 2020 2:15 PM
Jun 2020
BravoTushka said:
AlJoestarDMC said:

The trombone sounds so cool. I actually wanted to start off playing that but I got convinced to play the trumpet. Whats your favorite thing to play?

Do you mean instrument? If so, I can only play the trombone but would like to learn another instrument someday. If you mean music, I love jazz. Generally my favorite pieces are funk, and I love to solo as well
Jul 21, 2020 2:56 PM

Sep 2019
healerblue said:
yujee said:
[...]

No problem,
For me I forgot only like, 2 anime that I watched and that's it. If you want we could go to the General chat and continue to chat there? I'm curious what was your experience with watching the anime in dub in other languages besides it being cringy as you said.

ah yes, I think that will be better. I'll just drop by the general chat, to learn more also about others :D

ANIME LIST || MANGA LIST

Jul 21, 2020 4:50 PM

May 2020
AlJoestarDMC said:
BravoTushka said:

Do you mean instrument? If so, I can only play the trombone but would like to learn another instrument someday. If you mean music, I love jazz. Generally my favorite pieces are funk, and I love to solo as well

Soloing is the best, I am not that good at it but its fun to do.
Jul 21, 2020 5:53 PM

Aug 2010
healerblue said:
If you want I could send you a friend request? We can continue to chat via messages or we could move to the General Chat. You can choose since I'm fine with both.

Feel free to send me a friend request.

We can continue the conversation via Profile Comments, Private Messaging, or the General Chat thread which could be helpful to other club members.
Post Office
Collection
Hall of Fame
Jul 22, 2020 2:28 AM
Jul 2020
hello and nice to meet all of you.

Well my name is Luqman (Man is better option) and I'm from Malaysia.I'm very fresh in anime world,so MAL is my choice to look out any anime or an update about it.

I come to this world when I watched Girls und Panzer aka GUP. Of course, Darling in the Franxx is my favorite anime even the ending is not quite promising.I'm would to enjoy any genre of anime.

Well I hope I can get along with all of you.Any recommend of anime are welcome.
Jul 22, 2020 3:23 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
ayamgoreng_1 said:
hello and nice to meet all of you.

Well my name is Luqman (Man is better option) and I'm from Malaysia.I'm very fresh in anime world,so MAL is my choice to look out any anime or an update about it.
[...]

Nice to meet you as well Man!
Despite recently being unreliable at times, normally MAL really is the best choice imo. I noticed you've watched a lot of the GUP franchise, it accounts to almost a third of your completed shows x) I can definitely recommend exploring other genres, never know what might be a hidden gem to you ;) You already got really good shows on your plan-to-watch, I can recommend starting Bunny Girl Senpai for a RomCom with slight Mystery aspects!
Don't know how to answer my post? Just click
on "Quick Reply" and mention me with @Karasian

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 22, 2020 3:55 AM
Jul 2020
@Karasian

Thx for the recommendation pal!
Jul 22, 2020 11:25 AM
Jul 2020
Ciao, name's Rai. A college student who has been a huge weeb since preschool..
This is my first forum post, i'm alil bit shy /w\ nice to meet you all uwu
I have no prior experience with online forums but I want to have my circle of (internet) friends widened, then I saw this club, This seems like a great club to start with uwu"

Please take care of me uwu
Jul 22, 2020 2:14 PM

May 2020
raibrarian said:
I have no prior experience with online forums but I want to have my circle of (internet) friends widened, then I saw this club, This seems like a great club to start with uwu"

Hello and welcome to the Newbie Club. I can guarantee that everyone here is super nice. what has been the best anime you have watched so far?
Jul 23, 2020 3:04 AM
Jul 2020
BravoTushka said:
raibrarian said:

Hello and welcome to the Newbie Club. I can guarantee that everyone here is super nice. what has been the best anime you have watched so far?

Nice to hear that uwu

I mainly watch shounen, my most enjoyed series is prolly Planet With (2018), Even tho it came out just last year, I rewatched it a bunch of times already hhh.

But to answer your question, I'll go for Hunter x Hunter maybe???
Jul 23, 2020 9:42 AM
Dec 2019
Hii people frome the world!

I'm Enrico and i'm from italy, i joined MAL on december of 2019 because i need to keep track all the Aikatsu episode i was watching! well i have no favourite genres but what i like the most are the one related to idol but also to music in general! my favourite animes ever are bang dream, Aikatsu! and The seven deadly sins!

it is a pleasure to meet you ^_^!
Jul 23, 2020 11:19 AM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
Orla_Orla said:
[...]

Hi there Enrico!
Glad to see you have found favor in idol shows, I can definitely recommend watching Zombieland Saga for a comedic touch ;)
As you loved BanG Dream, have you played the mobile game Bandori yet? It might a bit P2W but it's really fun gameplay-wise, I play it only for Rinko x) Otherwise, how are the anime adaptions? So far I've only watched the first season of Garupa Pico and I will soon start the anime adaptions ^^

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 23, 2020 2:16 PM
Dec 2019
Karasian said:
Orla_Orla said:
[...]

Hi there Enrico!
Glad to see you have found favor in idol shows, I can definitely recommend watching Zombieland Saga for a comedic touch ;)
As you loved BanG Dream, have you played the mobile game Bandori yet? It might a bit P2W but it's really fun gameplay-wise, I play it only for Rinko x) Otherwise, how are the anime adaptions? So far I've only watched the first season of Garupa Pico and I will soon start the anime adaptions ^^

The Anime Adaptions are really great, surprisngly also the male adaption is really cool, even if the charachter are more mature than the original series the plot is really well made and emotional as the stories made for this franchise (GARUPA PICO aside ahahaha), don't forget to watch Pastel Life After garupa pico (the chibi series made for pastel*palettes only) is good (they are low rated on my list only because i see these series as timekillers nothing more than that). about the game i played for 2 years but had to halt becuase i lost my account T-T

P:S the 1st season is made with 2D art (instead the other 2 and male adaption are 3D) if you mind this change you can jump directly to season 2 where the real plot start, the first season is just a big insight to PoPiPa Charachters and there is also a little introduction to Roselia. in season 2 there are some citations of season 1 but there are not that important for the plot
TsubakiRienJul 23, 2020 2:19 PM
Jul 23, 2020 2:25 PM
Unicorn Lover

Mar 2019
@Orla_Orla I see, didn't know that, thank you for the detailed explanation!
Edit: Almost forgot to mention, really sorry to hear that about your lost account :c
KarasianJul 23, 2020 2:29 PM

★彡[ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀɪᴛʏ]彡★
Jul 23, 2020 2:27 PM
Dec 2019
oh no problem it was a pleasure! ^_^
Jul 23, 2020 5:38 PM
Jul 2020
Hi there everyone! My names Jenna, I’m 24 and I’m from Northern Ireland, and I’m an artist for a hobby as I train to be a teacher. I had a MAL account years ago back in the day, but I’ve forgotten how to use it so I hope to relearn here.
My first anime, that I knew was an anime and actively sought out, was actually OHSHC. However I was a huge fan of cardcaptor Sakura, Pokemon, Naruto, Shaman King etc as a child before I knew what they were. I actually discovered anime through my love of Ghibli films, as I loved animated films I would rent a VHS once a week from the animated section in my video renter, and one week I randomly picked up Spirited Away. I was enthralled immediately, though through the lack of internet, it would be a couple of years before I could get my hands on another Ghibli film, Princess Mononoke. So, through Ghibli I became aware as anime as a genre, and have been hooked ever since.
So yeah, if you read that boring display of over sharing, I am shocked and proud of you for sitting through that lol
Thanks, Jenna.
Jul 23, 2020 10:41 PM

May 2020
Hello my fav anime r naruto,one piece,AOT,kimetsu no yaiba and konosuba, i love action but enjoy the occasional romcom.
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Shokai_Echelon&sclick=1]
Jul 24, 2020 1:00 AM

Jul 2019
lough_jenna said:
Hi there everyone! My names Jenna, I’m 24 and I’m from Northern Ireland, and I’m an artist for a hobby as I train to be a teacher. I had a MAL account years ago back in the day, but I’ve forgotten how to use it so I hope to relearn here.
[...]

Yaahhhooo, lough_jenna!
Welcome back to MAL! Welp MAL is easy to learn and use so you'll learn quickly.
Also I've never thought you could rent a VHS tapes of anime! Also Ghibli studio never disappoints people to impress, both stories and animation. But for me, Kyoto animation is the best. One of my favorite anime on kyoani is Hibike euphonium! You should try to watch it! Also have a great day and keep safe!
Jul 24, 2020 1:04 AM

Jul 2019
Shokai_Echelon said:
Hello my fav anime r naruto,one piece,AOT,kimetsu no yaiba and konosuba, i love action but enjoy the occasional romcom.

Yahoooo, Shokai_Echelon!
You should try Sword of the Stranger! It is pretty good to watch even tho it's a movie! Also I can see you are reading black clover manga! Niiiccceee! The manga is totally on fire RN.
Have a good day and stay safe outside!
Jul 24, 2020 9:31 AM

Apr 2020
Hej hej!!

My name is Nora and I'm from Estonia^^
I joined MAL to basically keep track of anime I have seen
or manga that I have read.
I started watching anime around the start of 2018, my first ever anime that
I saw was Howl's moving castle.
My favorite anime at the moment is Appare-Ranman and favorite
manga is Demon slayer.
I'm also an artist on instagram, I draw some anime dudes and girls, so it'll
mean a lot if you would check my page out^^
I'm always looking for some anime friends to chat with, so don't be shy to send
a friend request^^
Jul 24, 2020 2:52 PM

Apr 2020
so hi peeps
i live in texas in the usa
i started watching anime when i was 12 with attack on titan
i really like yaoi,horror and music anime
pretty chill person so feel free to ask me questions
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (92) « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 71 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAMES] Count down from 100,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babyaki - Dec 4, 2020

7011 by Serafos »»
Jul 5, 11:29 AM

» [GAMES] Count to 100,000 Part 3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karasian - Jan 26, 2021

8477 by Serafos »»
Jul 5, 11:29 AM

» monster odyssey

raylerchil - Jul 29, 2023

2 by Serafos »»
Jun 13, 11:50 PM

» Favourite Episodes from Anime you Don't Particularly Like

The_Real_Calluma - Dec 3, 2021

4 by Serafos »»
Jun 13, 11:49 PM

» What anime do you recommend people not to watch

huhimadethis - Jan 2, 2021

27 by Serafos »»
Jun 12, 10:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.