Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 26, 2020 5:37 AM

Oct 2019
every episode of saiki kusuo no psi-nan always makes me laugh. I look forward to the next program.
Apr 2, 2020 6:51 AM

Oct 2012
This time for real it ended
I'll miss those silly bunch :(
"Signature removed"
Apr 12, 2020 6:13 AM
Jul 2018
it was an amazing episode
saiki finally accepted him being a psychic after he got his powers back also his eyes changed (like in kanketsu-hen when he spoke) at the end of the episode
also saiko said "take my friends too" which was heartwarming cause he finally showed that he genuinely cares for them

im gonna really miss this show but i hope there will be more of it even if thats unlikely to happen
Apr 13, 2020 4:33 AM

Nov 2011
I didn't know that this is a sequel, I should have watched it sooner ...
But anyway, Nendou is the best pal as always. Saiko too, he is really changed to better because of his interaction with the gang.
I will miss this series, I think I will comeback to rewatch it times by times.
Jim_HeartApr 13, 2020 4:38 AM
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jun 27, 2020 11:41 PM

Oct 2018
And we came full circle!

Really going to miss Saiki and his gang. This has to be one of the best comedies I have ever seen.
Aug 4, 2020 5:16 AM
Jun 2014
That was a very good ending to a brilliant series. I think it was a great move not to have Saiki commit to a relationship with Teruhashi or Aiura since he has only just warmed up to accepting his friends and himself; he is not ready for a relationship. The ending op sounding like the final countdown also helped make the superhero ending feel more epic. The only thing missing is the confrontation Saiki needs to make with his friends to tell them that he is a psychic. It does leave things open for a sequel, so maybe there's some hope for one.
Aug 25, 2020 1:17 PM
Dec 2016
It was a great ending for a gag anime but god, while there is 56 episodes, it felt as short as an anime with 12 episodes. I really would love to see more Saiki and his friends and... all of the characters. Every one of them was great. Even Takaashi, who is everyone's favorite actually

Also the highlights of this episode were definitely Saiko's visible development& SaikixTeruhashi moments.

SaikixTeruhashi was the perfect couple for a gag anime and one of the most entertaining couple i've seen for a while. So if there is going to be an anime original, i would love this ship to sail:D anyway, it was a great ride. I'm glad i watched it. Probably the best decision i've made in 2020 lol
SadecenormalbiriSep 12, 2020 3:07 PM
Sep 3, 2020 3:37 PM

May 2020
QUERO MAIS EPISÓDIOS!!!

Sep 10, 2020 2:24 PM
Aug 2020
im so empty now that i finished it ):
Sep 14, 2020 11:17 PM

May 2015
Regarding the ending, does that reintroduction of him as an psychic really mean that the series goes full circle? The meteor was a big event and if we assume that he did destroyed the meteor and save japan (and the world) wouldn't it be a big fuss -and at least one person would have caught on? Unlike the previous giant volcanic eruption which saiki himself stated that there wasn't enough time for people to react to, this meteor got on the news before it was going to happen. But if we follow previous examples, he could go back in time and get rid of the meteor but I'd like to think this was the announcement of his powers to his friends (and the world).
Sep 20, 2020 6:43 AM

May 2013
Sigh. I don't understand why so many anime/manga can't have a more explicit and cathartic ending, especially comedies. I wish we could've seen Saiki tell his friends about his powers, for one thing. This is the end of the line, there're no more gags so there's no need to retain the status quo and all. It's so rare to come across a conclusion that I'm just happy with in this medium. I think the alternate universe sequence which confirms that his friends would accept him despite his powers is meant to be a stand-in for the real thing -- we've basically seen it already, so we can fill in the blanks for what eventually happens in the main timeline -- but it's just not quite the same for me. I guess if you want to end on it going full circle then it's hard to do it differently than how we got it, though. Oh well.

This was pretty good overall at least. I do wish more of it was in same vein as episode 6 though. After watching the "Final Arc," I was much more interested in what followed after that, so eps 1-5, while good, were awkwardly slotted in here and I wanted to just rush through them. I wish we could've seen more of "normal" Saiki interact with his friends.

Netflix subs weren't great. Didn't do a good job in the dialogue-heavy portions, especially when multiple people were talking at once or when there was dialogue with a caption on the screen. Is that just a limitation of how they do their closed captioning or something?

but I'd like to think this was the announcement of his powers to his friends (and the world).

This is going to be my head canon now too. Makes me feel a little better about the ending.
fatdinosaurSep 20, 2020 6:51 AM
Sep 28, 2020 12:04 PM

Aug 2020
Not me crying over the last episode AGAIN.
Saiki picking up his glasses is the most iconic scene ever.

Oct 1, 2020 11:27 PM
Sep 2020
Seiya0890 said:
To think we had to wait the last episode to see the interaction with Teruhashi again ...
Need more Teruhashi T_T

I don't know about you but I love them too!
Oct 2, 2020 8:43 AM

Jun 2011
C4lypso said:
Seiya0890 said:
To think we had to wait the last episode to see the interaction with Teruhashi again ...
Need more Teruhashi T_T

I don't know about you but I love them too!

Me too ! Definitely one of my favorite ship!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2020 9:25 PM

Jul 2013
So this is the true ending, and it honestly is much more satisfying than Kanketsu-hen.
Oct 19, 2020 7:38 PM
Apr 2020
Nainu_ said:
Man, if this is it. I will miss this series. It was way too fun.

Especially that Saiki's got his powers again.
I think this is the end :((( But I agree, it's way too much fun and I wish it would go on forever.
Oct 30, 2020 8:31 AM

Aug 2017
Even though it was an open ending and the story goes on type of Finale, I feel that it's a fitting one for this series!!!!

Definitely one of the best comedy anime I've watched!!

Dec 12, 2020 12:28 AM
Dec 2018
Ahhhh i hope they make saiki kusuo "after story" 😭 i have completed all saiki's series, i will miss it

And i hope they make a action or magic version of this anime? Like fantasy anime? 😂
Jan 26, 2021 9:33 AM

Jul 2020
So Saiko wants to save his friends too... not bad rich boi

Feb 23, 2021 2:37 PM

May 2015
Ok that ending was GREAT!!!!

Honestly was grinning the entire episode. Teruhashi was adorable as fuck this episode.

Also, this episode they played on the same beats as the last episode of the main series and I love it! They used the build-up of Saiki having powers this entire series and the time he doesn't have them and slowly getting them back to what we are used to.

That scene where he walks up to the glasses. HMMM!!!!!! SO GOOD!!!! It was so weird seeing Saiki without his signature items but him walking up to those glasses was like Iron Man putting on his suit XD.

That was a really well-done episode. But yeah so this is why this is classed as a sequel. The other episodes were ok but this one was a very solid 9/10. Loved it.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2021 2:48 PM

Mar 2019
And with that, Saiki ends. I DON'T THINK THERE COULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER ENDING, THIS IS PERFECT!! Now ofc I can't give this a 10/10 since the majority of the episodes were on the average side, but this ending, omg!! I love that they didn't show everyone after 5 years or something similar to that like an anime did (can't say which because it will somehow be a spoiler?).
I love that we didn't get to see Teruhashi and Saiki kissing or something like that, even though that's what would have happened if the series continued. It didn't make me as sad as I should have been.

ALSO NENDOUU!!! THAT SCENE WAS SO AMAZING! Where he saved Saiki!!! Everything that has been said in that part was 10/10.

With all that said, I'll raise the score to an 8/10 just thanks to the ending (would have been 7/10 so not that low anyway).

I would love to see more, but I'm talking about random events like it has been in the first 2 seasons.

With that, I have finished ONE OF THE BEST COMEDY ANIME!! GOOD BYE SAIKI!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 27, 2021 6:01 AM

Feb 2020
Decent final, I guess. It still could have been better in my opinion. In the end he never told his friends about his powers. The ending also felt somehow rushed.

7/10.
Apr 10, 2021 4:45 AM
Sep 2019
Wooo T _ T So great, dude, this is amazing life, bro
May 23, 2021 10:41 PM
May 2020
A good way to end this series. I can't help but smile all throughout this episode. And seems like Saiki finally kinda responds to Teruhashi's feelings, it's good to see that. I really do want to see them together.

But it is kinda sad though, I wanna see Saiki's friends' reaction to his power and Teruhashi having a date with him. Kinda wasted.
Jun 25, 2021 10:17 PM
Jun 2021
This episode shouts Saiki x Teruhashi. You can see it in the end that he no longer has dead fish eyes. His eyes finally has lights on them! He has accepted his powers as part of his identity and accepted that he may no longer lead a normal life. That means this Saiki will be more close and open to his friends just like the alternate universe. Asou-sensei I want moar Teruhashi and Saiki moments atleast give us her reaction when Saiki tells her about his powers and some confession. I want Saiki to tell his secret to his friends and to trust them more. I want more huhuhu 😭
Jul 7, 2021 11:53 AM

Apr 2017
This season wasn't as good overall as the previous content IMO, but this last episode is a fitting conclusion to the series and brought back some of that charm.
Jul 9, 2021 12:15 PM

May 2018
So this is how Saiki ends... man I wish Kaidou x Chiyo and Saiki x Kokomi actually happened lol but then again this is a gag anime/manga xD

7/10
Jul 31, 2021 12:51 AM

Aug 2016
I loved the ending but I really refuse to accept that that's it. I need more Saiki K no Psi-nan in my life, this anime straight up made my life happier. Such a fantastic anime, I'm really hoping we get more Saiki in the future ;-;
Dec 1, 2021 9:12 PM

Aug 2015
A great ending to a beautiful show, The anime had a memorable set of characters and was very fun to watch. I loved the Teruhashi and saiki ship and the chiyo and kaidou one too. I really wish we get spin-offs in the near future as it's a great anime.

9/10
Feb 5, 2022 12:49 AM

May 2020
So this one was the direct continuation to that final arc episode we had, and hell yeah Saiki got his powers back. Also glad they did included Saiki x Kokomi segments too.

The ending seems perfect to conclude this whole journey of Saiki with his psychic powers and does left expectations for a possible continuation. Will love to see if they ever did. Took me way while getting here from that first season, so 9/10 for the series which will always be one of my favorites.
Mar 29, 2022 4:47 AM
Feb 2019
Softhenic03 said:
So this one was the direct continuation to that final arc episode we had, and hell yeah Saiki got his powers back. Also glad they did included Saiki x Kokomi segments too.

The ending seems perfect to conclude this whole journey of Saiki with his psychic powers and does left expectations for a possible continuation. Will love to see if they ever did. Took me way while getting here from that first season, so 9/10 for the series which will always be one of my favorites.

Just finished the series and it was awesome. Too bad the ship didn't come to an end. 8.5/10 for me.

Hopefully there is a continuation of the Manga that address more about Saiki x Kokomi.
Apr 29, 2022 3:54 AM
Nov 2020
It was an okay epilogue for me i like how Saiki stares intensely at Teruhashi and him seeing how his friends cared for him and him actually showing that he cares for them. Saiko clearly shows his growth by actually wanting his friends to be saved instead of just him...
And Saiki giving up his dream to be an average in order to save his friends from the meteorite.

But some things didn't really progressed, yes Saiki finally saw how beautiful Teruhashi really is and he appreciated her determination to stay in the roleplay of "Perfect Beautiful Girl", but the ship didn't actually sail which is a bummer since the beginning (Chapter 1/Episode 1) the author and the studio had been shipping Saiki and Teruhashi.

Chiyo and Kaido's relationship also didn't progressed, Saiki also didn't confess about his powers to his friends. Would be nice though if we get some extra chapters focusing on these loose ends. The author shouldn't have shipped any of the characters in the first place if he doesn't plan to make them end up being together.

I really want a wedding chapter of Saiki and Teruhashi tbh.
May 17, 2022 3:02 AM
Mar 2022
Seiya0890 said:
Need more Teruhashi T_T

I 100% agree, we need more Teruhashi!
May 17, 2022 3:10 AM
Mar 2022
Im really glad they ended with a cliff hanger like ending. It just shows that theres still a chance for more(or maybe just giving us false hope)

Anyways, just give us more Kokomi x Kusuo!!
Jul 10, 2022 3:46 PM
Jan 2021
So it seems that Saiki really does like his powers. He simply can't live an ordinary life as he claimed that he wanted to for the entire series.

I'm glad to see Kusuo back to his former self and honestly I just want to see more!
Jul 16, 2022 11:04 PM

May 2020
I wish this series focused more on powerless Saiki's life and the process of regaining his powers. As it is, the episodes are just a grab bag of leftover stories, although it was worth a watch for the finale.
Aug 29, 2022 8:21 PM

Dec 2018
ganbatte, chuppy i'm rooting for you
it was nice to see saiko trying to save his friends. dude has really changed.
StateofOhayoAug 29, 2022 8:32 PM
Oct 8, 2022 11:06 PM

Sep 2022
Enjoy your psychic life Saiki :)
Nov 15, 2022 3:36 AM
Aug 2022
Glad to see that he's powers returned but but I'm sad that such an masterpiece has to end now. saiki forevor!!
Jan 22, 2023 11:36 AM
Oct 2022
Badass ending.:)
Jan 26, 2023 10:27 PM

Apr 2017
I cant believe this ends here!! Still no love between Teruhashi and Saiki, still we dont know why Saiki cant read Nendou's mind, still no Kaidou x Chiyo, or Toritsuka x ANYONE, i think there's still a loooot of things that can be explored but u all telling me that this ends here??? Im heartbroken :(
Feb 21, 2023 5:58 AM

Jan 2014
I wish I get to see more of Saiki Kusuo though, I was waiting for his interaction with Teruhashi and she only show up on the last episode, so sad.
Aug 16, 2023 1:56 PM

May 2010
This was so cute! Especially the moment with Saiki and Nendou <3

I also seem to be in the minority of people who aren't on the Teruhashi-ship. I like the fortune teller more and was sad that she got so little screen time in the whole series.

I just re-watched all the episodes in the series and it's a really good comedy! (some stuff could of been better but gag gag)
Aug 31, 2023 8:23 PM

Jan 2016
Sad that adventures with Saiki is now over. Kinda weird that ep 6 was the continuation of the previous part where he lost his powers. I realllly wish the dub team didnt change to the new one because s1 dub was phenomonal. Overall 8/10.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan: Shidou-hen Episode 1 Discussion

MegamiRem - Dec 30, 2019

35 by JizzyHitler »»
Apr 22, 3:01 AM

» Will There Be A Second Season

Roderick24_ - Dec 13, 2021

9 by DreamyGhost »»
Jun 4, 2023 10:00 PM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan: Shidou-hen Episode 4 Discussion

MegamiRem - Dec 30, 2019

24 by Abyhape »»
Feb 19, 2023 10:34 AM

Poll: » Saiki Kusuo no Ψ-nan: Shidou-hen Episode 2 Discussion

MegamiRem - Dec 30, 2019

22 by Kowareta_Hoshi »»
Feb 12, 2023 11:22 AM

» Ending song

Jamison2210 - Nov 5, 2021

2 by ThatUndeadLegacy »»
Jan 13, 2023 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.