Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Erased
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (29) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
Dec 13, 2020 5:31 AM
Dec 2020
Me and my friend made a challange of who finishes Erased first in only one day. I lost. But I don't regret watching it at all. Not a 10 anime, but I will happily give it a 9. Great plot.
Dec 13, 2020 5:32 AM
Dec 2020
I watched this anime because of a challenge between me and my best friend. Who finish it first will get a big free shaorma for the loser. I won so me and my tummy are happy. Love u all
Dec 14, 2020 1:40 AM
Dec 2020
Cristiiiii said:
I watched this anime because of a challenge between me and my best friend. Who finish it first will get a big free shaorma for the loser. I won so me and my tummy are happy. Love u all
lmao ur english sucks u know
Feb 3, 2021 10:44 AM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
Pretty good finale, seeing Yashiro get caught and seeing Satoru able to live a productive life from now on. And he meets Airi for the “first time.”
Feb 10, 2021 2:49 AM

Apr 2020
Finally I finished watching it today
it was a great trip!I really liked it!

The ost was fantastic!Yuki Kajiura is amazing!

I think the last episode could have been a little better but the final scene was fantastic!I was really happy that Satoru and Airi met!

Overall 9/10
"Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder"~Rumi

Feb 23, 2021 7:29 PM

Mar 2018
I have not read the manga so I can't speak on the content skipped but I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed this show.

I'd be lying if I wasn't a drip disappointed at the Kayo ship not happening but 15 years in a coma, realistically, it's just not gonna happen, and it doesn't affect how I view the show because of it.

Despite feeling the slight sense of predictability some have mentioned, it's really more about the ride the show takes you on more than anything, in which it did a very good job at it. The staff behind this anime crafted a story that was both thrilling and emotionally moving.

9/10
Celest__Mar 10, 2021 3:40 PM
Mar 7, 2021 3:50 AM

Apr 2019
Satoru X Airi all day long. I enjoyed this anime and the ending.
Mar 10, 2021 2:45 PM
Mar 2021
Didn't expect the confrontation between Satoru and Yashiro to be quite like that. I liked it. Really good show.
Apr 3, 2021 8:48 PM

Mar 2019
First 10 episodes were clearly 5/5...... and 9/10 as series..

After that.... 4/5 episodes and 8/10 as series..

I wanted to see this series, because everyone and everywhere was tagged it as a "Very Sad" series...

Yes, it had sad moments, i let out tears of sadness and joy while watching it...

But i expected a bigger level of Sadness and Tragedy...

And Mostly in this Final episode, when i hoped for the Biggest Impact of the series... nothing appeared.
(Biggest Impact = Kayo's Breakfast).

As always... another great series, but with an average or just good ending.

8/10.... watched it 5 years later...

PS: the last 5 seconds of this final episode, saved it.

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Apr 22, 2021 3:17 AM
Aug 2019
I just had to say this and I wanted to start this somewhere.
It's all Yashiro's fault for drowning Satoru(mc) into iced river. Otherwise, he could've had a chance to cultivate relationship with Kayo. Freaking bastard.😠

At the very least, I was hoping Kayo would end up with Kenya because Satoru and Kenya were both put into a lot of effort saving her.

But I've calmed down now, I accept what the ending of what they are and everybody is living a happy life, Kenya is still a Bro after these 15 years.
But I wonder the tears that Satoru shed in Episode 11 were tears of joy or sadness?
Apr 30, 2021 5:35 AM
Aug 2020
This one is something else .I loved it from the get go so much that i binged the whole season in one single night. This has so far been the saddest/scariest anime with a good ending that i have watched.
All i have to say is 10/10.
May 8, 2021 12:45 AM

Feb 2021
I think if this anime had a few more episodes, the story could have been nicely covered and the emotions would have been expressed more fluently. Anyway I won't say it was that bad but still they could have done better. It did make some impact with it's words and dialogues in the end though.
Satoru outsmarting his teacher was amazing. And they made Airi pop outta nowhere. I hope they get together later on.

May 11, 2021 2:30 AM

Feb 2019
So glad that Airi appeared at the end. Was confused for a moment, thought we wouldn't see Airi at all. I wished we could see more of her and specifically her and Satoru... I really liked Airi. It was kinda sad that Airi doesn't know anything about what happened.

Pretty good ending, but felt like it was missing something. Maybe it was Airi.

All in all, pretty good series. Glad that in this timeline, everyone got their happy ending. Misato, Kayo... And now he actually has friends, allies.

8/10. Will definitely read the manga.
Jun 6, 2021 10:16 PM
Jun 2020
really I loved this anime it has many things to see and what a ending,
this anime is favorite of mine now
Jun 29, 2021 4:29 AM

Jan 2018
My man got an anime adaptation greenlit of his manga. That means he has really made it in the industry. Hopefully he'll actually be an advisor to the studio so they don't butcher his name with an awful adaptation xD
Jul 28, 2021 11:12 AM

Feb 2015
Decent enough show in the end although I think it could have benefited from a longer run. Airi showing up at the end felt a bit out of place. Overall disappointed with the final execution of this story. 7/10

Aug 1, 2021 3:23 PM
Jan 2021
I didn't expect this ending.
But it fin I just wished soutora and kayo would be in a relationship.
At last everyone is happy.
A great happy ending.
Aug 5, 2021 1:32 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Was about to give this whole thing a 2/10 if airi didn’t show up at all, and thank goodness at least she was not forgotten about and in fact it is her who steals the final moment of the show.

I still think it’s odd how they chose to time leap back to the present via 15 year freaking coma, but I guess it’s a more unique way of doing it? Maybe the time gods make you go into a coma to get back to the present once you achieve your goal in the past. That’s nice I guess. But if you just did the standard time leap back to present, dude probably would’ve still had been working at that pizza place and airi would’ve still knew him. She did so much for him but now all that is pretty much gone from her mind! At least satorou can still appreciate what she did for him. And the new friendship thing is kind of sweet I guess. Bittersweet that is.

Anyway I was pretty much intrigued throughout until the last 3 episodes where I kind of got underwhelmed during all the reveals. Show’s not bad at all, it’s well made, well paced, looks and sounds great, characters are well realized imo. However I still feel underwhelmed, like I was expecting more. Maybe it’s because I find mr. sawato whatever, the teacher guy, kind of underwhelming. He’s been what’s driving this whole plot forward, but in the end there’s not really much to him. He likes to kill kids and is a pedophile, I guess? Idk. Plus all the hints that were dropped throughout were not red herring and this made it super obvious as to who it was. Dude you can tell the second he steps on screen in the second episode, with how the camera follows him walking into the classroom. SUS ASF

In the end it was just OK. Not bad, just, wish there was more to it.

4/10

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 11, 2021 5:10 PM

Dec 2015
The ending was honestly pretty dumb, but the anime in general was pretty good. The only thing i wish had happened was Kayo and Satoru getting together, but i guess that would be pretty unlikely considering kayo would have to wait 15 years for Satoru.
Aug 13, 2021 1:24 PM
Aug 2021
Antearion said:
Well... Well... Well that shit was disappointing.

I just knew I was going to walk away from this anime with a 10/10, but I always wait till the ending cause you just never know. The last two episode really killed for me.

First this episode felt forced if that's the right word. Comparing it to the rest of the series it kid of felt like it was happening just cause. I mean Saroru telling Yashiro he doesn't feel hate for him was off to me. I mean you hated the fact he killed your mom's and your friend to why you jumped back in time to stop it lol. And the whole I can't live without you thing was weird too.

Love how Airi just showed up out of nowhere. Not gonna lie I was like is she still a character. I guessing because it was 1 cour or maybe this happened in the manga, but a lot of this was jsut glossed over. Like Hinazuki marrying Sugita and why Yuuki has a black whife lol. The kid is not even mixed she all black lol.And I'm guessing he just stayed in that timeline? Or did the timelines merge or? I'm still confused about that,

Like I said it started falling apart the last two episode, but I really enjoyed the first half. I think I would have ended things a lot differently, because this did not do the series justice. I see poeple saying this was better than the manga, so I only imagine how that was lol.

6/10 for me. I loved the first half, but that second need help... You know what fuck that I'm gonna give it a 7. That first half was beast.
couldn't agree more
Aug 20, 2021 10:09 PM
Nov 2020
I was screaming in my mind when the episode was almost ending that where the hell is airi ? give her a closure god damn it. When she finally appeared at the end I screamed audibly with joy.
Sep 4, 2021 7:46 PM

Mar 2021
I really enjoyed this anime, it kinda lost momentum and a bit of suspense after Kayo's arc had concluded, but still, it was really really good from the first episode to the last. It also has one of the best opening songs from any anime.

Usually with a show like this I am asking all kinds of questions, like how does Satoru even have this kind of ability and where did it come from? But because the plot was interesting and engrossing, I didn't really care that much and it never once bothered me.

8/10 for me. Really good.
Sep 14, 2021 1:52 PM
Jul 2018
I cannot believe Hinazuki got with his best friend while he was in a coma, absolutely appalling
Nov 10, 2021 7:55 PM
Aug 2021
This show was pretty enjoyable. The first few episodes were extremely confusing and random, but the loose ends were eventually tied as the show comes to its conclusion. The relationship between Sensei and Satoru was fun. Some parts were quite predictable, some parts weren't, which is not too bad.
Not much Airi story near the end of the series until the last episode though, given that Airi was such an important character in so many flashbacks moments of Satoru.
soupinmypocket said:
I cannot believe Hinazuki got with his best friend while he was in a coma, absolutely appalling

Yeah, they maybe shouldn't have hinted that much thing going on between Hinazuki and Satoru in the earlier episodes at least. Also since Hinazuki was already not in the school after leaving her mother, so this should be something happening post graduation.
Cabbage_CatNov 11, 2021 3:02 AM
Jan 30, 2022 5:43 AM

Jan 2020
That's quite the gamble what Satoru is doing there...who knows what happen if he landed his head on a ledge first....
Jan 30, 2022 5:49 AM

Jan 2020
So it seems it's fate that Satoru met Airi, well it would be awkward if they really got together, I mean the age gap is just too high
Jan 31, 2022 1:48 PM
Mar 2021
I'm kinda mad that Satoru don't end up together with Kayo. I mean look at the cover
Feb 1, 2022 10:23 PM
Jan 2021
Great series. Every episode was so suspenseful. I never would have predicted the way the plot went in the last couple of episodes.
Feb 21, 2022 5:54 AM
Jul 2018
5 out of 5: Loved it! (my final vote)
Satoru regained his memories after touching Mrs. Sugita's baby. It was like as if the Revival powers was transferred to the baby's body temporarily.

Misato, despite wanting to hate Satoru Fujinuma after the Lunch Break Bill incident, she decided to help Satoru. What a great girl. Also, Satoru is luckily surrounded with friends who really cares. Both Kenya and Hiromi became who they are now because they wanted to catch the culprit who made Satoru, their friends, disabled! I am so glad Satoru have these friends. They are kind and wonderful people.

At the rooftop, when it was finally near the end for Yashiro the culprit, it was so exciting to hear Satoru reveal that he's been traveling through time just to save his friends. Yashiro's reaction is entertaining. Later, finally Yashiro has been detained. I am glad, and so is everyone.

So in this new life of his, he became a manga artist. I remember that he also became a manga artist in his previous life? But wasn't he a pizza delivery guy? I don't quite remember, but I'm glad he is who he is now, also he has one of his manga serie adopted into anime! That's very epic.

It's also great to see that Yuuki has a family now! And it looks like he has the "Shiratori" family business. That's very great for Yuuki.

When Satoru Fujinuma was below the bridge, I noticed that the graffiti have changed. Well, 15 years have passed after all. I remembered that the previous graffiti below the bridge was saying something like, "Nothing is impossible". Maybe it was telling Satoru Fujinuma that he can save everyone around him. And now, in his new life it's saying "Re: Re:". Maybe it is to tell Satoru Fujinuma about what he did with his Revival powers. It was to remind him that he has been restarting. That's what I think so.

Later below the bridge, when snow started to fall. The girl in Satoru Fujinuma's previous life showed up. It was Airi Katagiri! Wow... after panning on that illuminating blue butterfly and finally panning onto Airi. This must be the God's reward to Satoru Fujinuma's hardwork! But still, I am sad that both Satoru Fujinuma and Kayo Hinazuki didn't ge together and became couples though. It's a bit sad for me, but I guess it's the God's decisions. I hope Airi Katagiri and Satoru Fujinuma becomes a couple though, despite the age gap.

I'm giving too much thought into fictions, aren't I?
Mar 15, 2022 4:50 PM

Jan 2021
That was a nice ending everything worked out Satoru because successful overall this was really good
Mar 20, 2022 11:06 PM
Mar 2018
Was I the only one who found it inconsistent that he suddenly moved back even though the anime for his manga became popular? At least, that's what i picked up from that box that appeared on screen

And since 70% of the plot is about Kayo, isn't it a little awkward that after all that effort in previous episodes, showing her what having friends and people caring about you means and defending her from her mother and from their lunatic teacher, it all ended in little thanks and no remorse for smashing his friend.

I get the suggestion that meeting Airi was fate, but even though the ending takes place 4 years later than his mother's death in the original timeline, it still makes me feel as if he'd get a criminal record
dirtopiMar 21, 2022 12:09 AM
Apr 17, 2022 6:46 PM

Aug 2014
I highly recommend to watch Erased in English dub.  The English-Dub is GREAT and it can help you get through the anime in its slice of life moments, and it can also help you get through the anime in some episodes that are very slow-paced.

Erased does a great job in setting the atmosphere, mainly with its spooky/intense background music. 

Im not gonna get into how the time-travel-reset thing works; it is what it is.

Enjoyable anime, and I can see why it is considered one of MAL's users favorites.  I would have just lowered it to 10-episodes, to speed up its pacing, because the final 3-4 episodes were very slow. 
oooo3333Mar 8, 2023 6:47 AM
Apr 25, 2022 10:17 AM
Nov 2020
Great Ending, I love this anime. The plot is extremely good, this is probably one of the best mystery animes ive watched. The mc is so cool and not dense too.
I'm glad it ended well, but uh im hoping for satoru and kayo to get married but it didn't happen. It's fine though, i'm half satisfied about this ending, Rating this masterpiece 9/10.
May 19, 2022 2:40 PM
Mar 2020
This anime was the defnition of rushed
May 23, 2022 2:06 PM
Nov 2020
I love this anime. It made me... Idk, it's too difficult to say what I felt with this anime...
Jun 2, 2022 12:33 PM

Mar 2022
People get mad because the ship didn't happen but honestly who would've wait for someone in coma 15 years ? Waking up from 15 years of coma is like getting up from grave. How could she know he would ever wake up ?
Jul 27, 2022 7:13 PM
May 2022
So Satoru lives on the present timeline (the continuation of his second Revival's world) and almost dies along with Yashiro who has a bizarre relationship dynamics with him, but gets saved by everyone else. Sachiko doesn't die, his friends are happy, Yashiro is caught. I'm just thinking, since the murders never happened, does the first timeline where his mom is murdered just gets deleted or something? I also noticed the rush in the last two episodes but still, this ending is decent for me. Tho it could have been better. Nice watch, overall.
Aug 13, 2022 8:12 AM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
Well it's finally over.
Teacher got arrested, Yuuki is free (since he never got arrested) doing deliveries, Satoru is alive, his gang is alive, he got a job as a mangaka, and even Airi showed up in the end.
All ended well and I'm glad the tough journey ended pleasantly.
Aug 16, 2022 9:55 AM
Aug 2022
MY FIRST ANIME DOAMNE BUN A FOST
Aug 22, 2022 1:01 PM
Aug 2020
perfect conclusion
Aug 28, 2022 3:04 AM
Jan 2020
They tried, considering the runtime they had. But not even showing Yashiro's whole backstory just doesn't make sense at all.
Aug 29, 2022 3:44 PM
Jul 2021
Were yall disappointed in the ending?
Aug 31, 2022 5:29 PM
Jul 2021
pretty good anime
Sep 2, 2022 12:29 PM
Jun 2019
Crazy perfect ending!!! love it!!!
Sep 4, 2022 10:02 PM

Jan 2011
well at least Airi got a cameo
i really liked this show at first but it really started to go downhill around episode 10, still enoyed it for the most part
8/10
Sep 10, 2022 3:07 PM
Oct 2018
What a climax. This is a great series. Nearly perfect, even. Highly recommend to lots of people.
Sep 12, 2022 2:30 AM
Sep 2022
One of the best animes I have seen that has brought me to tears
Oct 1, 2022 4:03 AM
Oct 2021
the animation, plot every fucking thing was amazing loved it
Oct 2, 2022 1:04 PM
Feb 2020
Really nice and complete ending I just wanted to know about his love life.
Oct 8, 2022 11:41 AM
Aug 2021
Soo I didnt bother for the first 2-3 rewatches until the manga readers' constant whining about the ending piqued my curiosity. This time I finally decided to pick up the manga chapters right after hes drowned by Yoshiro. And my god no wonder they are pissed bc it's like a whole different story - they skipped and erased a shitton of details.

While the execution was great, the anime didn't respect the original story at all. It could've been better fleshed out with some special episodes or another season.
Pages (29) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 »

More topics from this board

» Kobayashi, Kenya question (Spoilers!!!)

xZabuzax - Jun 5

4 by Belegstrongbow15 »»
Jun 12, 3:20 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2016

587 by MrList »»
Jun 11, 4:42 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

834 by MrList »»
Jun 10, 9:15 PM

» About the ending!!

Reckless_weeb - Feb 25

23 by xZabuzax »»
Jun 5, 8:08 PM

Poll: » Boku dake ga Inai Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2016

1107 by bakakisima »»
Apr 23, 10:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.