Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 25, 11:35 PM

Jul 2017
LotteGiants said:
@Neemesis_2 The Gundam designs are very good and in general I think the aesthetics of Wing hold up. But it is funny going through the comment thread and seeing lots of people realizing Wing has been coasting on childhood nostalgia (and also that one extremely weird Chinese guy who idolizes Heero, hahahaha) and that its actually kind of nonsensical.

i completely agree with you, the Gundam designs are very very good, but the rest is painful to watch, and i hate to see people defending this show only because they loved it years ago.
it's ok if they like It, it's a matter of tastes, but it's not right to hate on people who disliked it, and the community loves to do this.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Jul 20, 2:31 PM

Jun 2014
Finished rewatching.

The first half was better, the romefeller introduction messed up the story and the pacing of the 2nd half was bad.
The characters, they are not 2 dimensional and they have their own development.
Trowa probably the best character out of five. Trowa and Heero's bonding in early episodes probably my favorite part.
Relena maybe annoying for some but he's still one of my favorite Gundam heroine. Her character design is godlike.
Noin just kinda confuse me, she was a Zechs simp who became Relena's imperial guard.
She was former Oz soldier and suddenly work for Relena. I think it's more logical for her to follow Zechs be she likes her.
Unpopular opinion I think Zechs is better character than Char. Treize was also a likeable character.

There were 5 main characters but only two main villain. The characters doesn't have more signicant villain characters that can fight. It's so boring and predictable that the Gundam pilots are fighting fodders most of the time.
The story also did not mention how the Wing Zero got created and even the Gundam Epyon. How did Treize get the zero system?

The animation is pretty good for it's time, and imo the Gundam design is one of the best design in the whole Gundam franchise. Probably top 3-5.

6/10 good characters messy story

PS better than Seed
blessofcurseJul 20, 2:41 PM
Sep 12, 5:42 AM
Sep 2024
Amazing Beautiful Awesome
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 30 Discussion

aero - Nov 30, 2008

26 by CrayonLord »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 3 Discussion

aero - Nov 1, 2008

31 by peupenacho »»
Sep 11, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Oct 31, 2008

50 by wildhood »»
Aug 25, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 4 Discussion

aero - Nov 1, 2008

29 by Balleater »»
Aug 4, 7:09 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Episode 40 Discussion

aero - Dec 1, 2008

31 by BlaizeV »»
Jun 27, 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.