Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 16, 2020 11:37 PM

Sep 2012
A shame that the series ended right before things are just getting started.
Mar 24, 2020 5:22 PM
Apr 2018
Well... I won’t be able to look at the Langrisser series the same way again...
Oct 18, 2021 9:24 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
This is pretty wholesome so I'm glad it stopped at ep 1.
Dec 8, 2021 2:42 PM
Oct 2021
im rather conflicted cuz in the credits part there's a scene with sophia screaming no or smth which made it feel like rape, but other than that it doesnt seem like there will be any new episodes soon
Nov 3, 2022 5:41 PM

Nov 2010
That is such a lewd world they live in. I bet sex related crimes are probably really low there. lol
All the boobs here look really nice! They aren't exaggerated. I wanna massage and suck em.
Damn, those pussies are so detailed I wanna lick my screen. lol
The sweat looks weird. I didn't like it.
I like Fey's sex scenes.
It's a shame there's no 2nd ep. It looked interesting in the preview. I wanted to see that rape! 6/10
Sep 26, 2023 11:58 PM
Aug 2017
Hello Fellow Fans. I Posted the ending from my DvD on Reddit to share the "Planned Ending" that we never got for "Another Lady innocent". https://www.reddit.com/r/Hentai_Best_Clips/comments/16td0mb/another_lady_innocent_planned_episode_2/
If you find yourself here your down the right rabbit hole, Love to hear what y'all would do to see that unaired Episode 2.
Apr 8, 9:40 AM

Sep 2016
WTF, why modern hentai don't have such masterpiece quality?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.