Forum Settings
Forums

Is it against the law to punch fat ugly people?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 30, 2018 11:13 AM

Nov 2013
Kittens-kun said:
KRKodama said:

The real question is why you feel the need to reply at all when you can't even write a coherent response.

Don't need a coherent response for a shitty bait thread.

Oh, good, at least you admit that you're being incoherent. That's indeed a great improvement for you.
And no, this is not a shitty bait thread. Don't call it one only because it goes against your limited common sense.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Mar 30, 2018 11:13 AM

May 2016
KRKodama said:
HyperL said:

Please elaborate. What should they be more self-concious about?

I already elaborated it in the first post.

So you truly think that fatness (or any other trait that escapes the collective standards of beaulty) is some despicable thing that's worth shaming and condemning.
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Mar 30, 2018 11:17 AM

May 2015
KRKodama said:
Kittens-kun said:

Don't need a coherent response for a shitty bait thread.

Oh, good, at least you admit that you're being incoherent. That's indeed a great improvement for you.
And no, this is not a shitty bait thread. Don't call it one only because it goes against your limited common sense.

The fact that you think you've said anything substantial is hilarious. Keep going man.

Mar 30, 2018 11:19 AM

Jul 2017
KRKodama said:

Ugly people should at the very least be ashamed of being ugly.

I don't agree because I think like about 80 % of being ugly or beautiful is about luck at least.
it's mostly about how you are born but of course you can become"normal" by working a lot and taking care of your boddy.
Or fuck it up but, in my opinion, to be beautiful or not is mostly about luck. (and I don't say that because I have a problem with my body, see I'm quite ok, a bit above average in terms of look, but I don't brag or think of myself better because in my opinion it's all luck)
though that's for people less than 30-40 years old indeed when you get older it's obvious if you haven't taken care of your boddy or not but still if you're lucky you may still look ok
Mar 30, 2018 11:20 AM

Jun 2011
bruh you have got some problems and are waaaay to easily triggered. a persons appearance shouldnt effect you this much, and you are way too entitled.
Mar 30, 2018 11:26 AM

Nov 2013
Kittens-kun said:
KRKodama said:

The fact that you think you've said anything substantial is hilarious. Keep going man.

There's indeed nothing special in the points that I wrote in my first post. They are what any rational person already knows. That's why the world is divided between people who are always dedicating their heart and soul to improve themselves everyday, and people who have no shame of living in indulgence always turning a blind eye to their problems.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Mar 30, 2018 11:29 AM
Mar 30, 2018 11:32 AM

May 2016
KRKodama said:
Kittens-kun said:

There's indeed nothing special in the points that I wrote in my first post. They are what any rational person already knows. That's why the world is divided between people who are always dedicating their heart and soul to improve themselves everyday, and people who have no shame of living in indulgence always turning a blind eye to their problems.

No one is turning a blind eye. You're the one convinced that fatness or uglyness are inheritably a problem, even though the only point you have for it being a problem is that it hurts your eyes.

Sounds like the same excuse people have for man dressing like woman (crossdressers).
HyperLMar 30, 2018 11:35 AM
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Mar 30, 2018 11:35 AM

Sep 2011
Yes and it's also against the law to punch me. You'll be erased by the government.

Mar 30, 2018 11:42 AM

Nov 2013
HyperL said:
KRKodama said:

No one is turning a blind eye. You're the one convinced that fatness or uglyness are inheritely a problem, even though the only point you have for it being a problem is that it hurts your eyes.

Oh yeah, they definitely are turning a blind eye.
How can it not be a problem to be ugly? I mean, there are different kids of beauty, and what looks beautiful to someone may not look beautiful to another. But people who look themselves in the mirror noticing that they are ugly and don't work hard to become beautiful are clearly turning a blind eye to the problem.
Being fat will always be a problem. Fat people who believe they are normal are way out of their senses.
And fat people going out in public are always gradually changing the common sense of society into thinking that "it's okay" to be fat.
― Saint Augustine
Mar 30, 2018 11:49 AM

Oct 2016
Only if they are nazists, fascists, racists, taxists, etc.
Mar 30, 2018 11:50 AM

Mar 2014
No, which is why I am going to punch you now
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 30, 2018 11:56 AM

May 2016
KRKodama said:
HyperL said:

No one is turning a blind eye. You're the one convinced that fatness or uglyness are inheritely a problem, even though the only point you have for it being a problem is that it hurts your eyes.

How can it not be a problem to be ugly? I mean, there are different kids of beauty, and what looks beautiful to someone may not look beautiful to another. But people who look themselves in the mirror noticing that they are ugly and don't work hard to become beautiful are clearly turning a blind eye to the problem.
Being fat will always be a problem. Fat people who believe they are normal are way out of their senses.
And fat people going out in public are always gradually changing the common sense of society into thinking that "it's okay" to be fat.

It IS ok to be fat. It's not ok to be overweight, as it include health problems. But being on a safe spectrum of fat doesn't cause issues for anyone.

And tell me, why IS uglyness such a problem? What issues does it bring to society? Are people dying or contracting some illness because of it?

And about not doing anything about it, ever think that maybe doing something has no benefit for that particular person?
Maybe for someone that wants a girlfriend, being ugly is a disadvantage. But for someone not seeking a girlfriend, being beautiful is not going to make a difference for him.

The only reason one has to "improve" is to better their chances of obtaining something they seek, a desirable reward for their efforts. If there's no reward, there's no point.
HyperLMar 30, 2018 12:00 PM
Mar 30, 2018 12:15 PM

Nov 2013
HyperL said:
KRKodama said:

It IS ok to be fat. It's not ok to be overweight, as it include health problems. But being on a safe spectrum of fat doesn't cause issues for anyone.

And tell me, why IS uglyness such a problem? What issues does it bring to society? Are people dying or contracting some illness because of it?

And about not doing anything about it, ever think that maybe doing something has no benefit for that particular person?
Maybe for someone that wants a girlfriend, being ugly is a disadvantage. But for someone not seeking a girlfriend, being beautiful is not going to make a difference for him.

The only reason one has to "improve" is to better their chances of obtaining something they seek, a desirable reward for their efforts. If there's no reward, there's no point.

You're making it sound as if appearance was just a superficial thing, and it's not.
Your appearance, and whether you're beautiful or ugly, is the reflection of the result of virtues that you have inside. There are infinite variables here, but generally speaking, if you live a noble life always talking care of your nutrition and striving everyday to become better in a physical activity, like a certain sport, or martial art, for example, you will, as a result, become a beautiful person. While if you live a life of indulgence you will become an ugly person.
Your appearance is the main thing that defines your value as a human being. Working hard to become beautiful will always be beneficial to any person.
ColtBuntlineMar 30, 2018 12:19 PM
― Saint Augustine
Mar 30, 2018 12:44 PM

May 2016
KRKodama said:
HyperL said:

You're making it sound as if appearance was just a superficial thing, and it's not.
Your appearance, and whether you're beautiful or ugly, is the reflection of the result of virtues that you have inside. There are infinite variables here, but generally speaking, if you live a noble life always talking care of your nutrition and striving everyday to become better in a physical activity, like a certain sport, or martial art, for example, you will, as a result, become a beautiful person. While if you live a life of indulgence you will become an ugly person.
Your appearance is the main thing that defines your value as a human being. Working hard to become beautiful will always be beneficial to any person.

"value as a human being" my ass. The only thing nutrition and sports can define is their physical health. Otherwise DON"T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS FUCKING COVER.

There's a lot of beaultiful looking people that are scum of the earth. In fact MOST beaultiful people end up being the cunty ones.

Also I'm getting the vibe that you're just another normie that thinks there's only one or two correct ways to live.

What kind of "virtues" bs do you think a "normal" human being should have anyway?
HyperLMar 30, 2018 12:48 PM
Mar 30, 2018 12:56 PM

May 2013
Killaclown said:
bruh you have got some problems and are waaaay to easily triggered. a persons appearance shouldnt effect you this much, and you are way too entitled.

soulja boy tell em

I mean it's assault but you can get into a fight. If it's a fair fight then it might get overlooked.

But he don't wanna fight hahah.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Mar 30, 2018 1:07 PM

Apr 2012
Pretty sure that is illegal. I mean anybody with a bmi over 40 is kinda gross looking, but this is going a bit far.
Mar 30, 2018 1:09 PM

Jun 2011
Gan_water said:
Killaclown said:

soulja boy tell em

I mean it's assault but you can get into a fight. If it's a fair fight then it might get overlooked.

definitely seems like the sucker punch and run away type
Mar 30, 2018 1:16 PM

Nov 2013
HyperL said:
KRKodama said:

"value as a human being" my ass. The only thing nutrition and sports can define is their physical health. Otherwise DON"T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS FUCKING COVER.

There's a lot of beaultiful looking people that are scum of the earth. In fact MOST beaultiful people end up being the cunty ones.

Also I'm getting the vibe that you're just another normie that thinks there's only one or two correct ways to live.

What kind of "virtues" bs do you think a "normal" human being should have anyway?

That's the worst kind of excuse that people use. Humans are not books, and can definitely be judged by their appearances for the reasons that I already explained. Don't make me repeat myself.
If you don't even understand the importance of the virtues that I have been describing in this thread then you're one of those people that I have been criticizing.

Gan_water said:

Sadly, I have never been assaulted in my whole life to have the excuse to punch a lowlife in the face, claiming that it was for self-defense. I would love to have the experience at least once. It would be even better if the one trying to assault me was the one fat individual that I'm considering punching in the face in real life right now.
― Saint Augustine
Mar 30, 2018 1:21 PM

Nov 2013
Killaclown said:
Gan_water said:

soulja boy tell em

Nothing of what I wrote in this thread justifies you to think that I'm that type of person.
I like to follow the one punch = one kill strategy. I wouldn't be the type to run away.
― Saint Augustine
Mar 30, 2018 1:42 PM

Nov 2016
Bait thread spotted but it isn't a dumb thread imo.

Maybe not punch them but I know what you mean OP. One person's behavior should not condone everyone but seems like there's one breed of fat people that all share the same personality and I know one such person. Actually I don't know him, don't know his name or anything, but I see him quite often and sometime everyday of the week on the public bus. First of all, he smells awful, something about sweat and another indescribable odor that he reeks of it. He also has bad breath and he breathes heavily more often than not. He's also holding food pretty often.

One day, the bus stopped pretty suddenly and he fells toward me. I thought I was gonna get a broken bone or two. Somehow nothing broke but it hurts and I couldn't fathom how it is possible to be so heavy as a human being (also it hurt a lot and I felt the pain throughout the day). I've moved heavy furniture before and helped people move to new houses and to be frank, nothing seemed that heavy, not even the couch, the oven, the washing machine or the fridge.

What happened next? The guy was pissed at me because my hands hurt him. I was trying to hold his weight from crushing me alive and it's my fault? I did not push him or punched him, I merely extended my arms and hoped to live through it, and I'm the asshole. I said sorry but I got hurt too. I understand it wasn't his fault the bus stopped and not his fault he fell. He insulted me over and over and called me disrespectful, I was fat-shaming him and all that crap. Ok fine stfu, I got to put up with that shit and couldn't really move to another place because more people got on and the bus was really packed.

Every goddamn time he's on the bus, his beady eyes spot me and he avoids me but he keep staring at me, even months after the event. He's got some fucking grudge or something I dunno, he's not doing anything except glare at me as if I had killed his dog.

Another time I was in a shopping mall and a mammoth woman sat on the bench and it literally cracked and bend under her weight. I jumped on my feet because I am nervous and thought I was gonna fall down. The woman looked at me and called me names and I didn't need to fat-shame her like this. She broke a fucking bench by sitting on it and I don't get to be surprised?? And she doesn't seem worried about it one bit. Every time I am in the shopping mall and I walk through that area, I look at the bench and it's still bent.

This time at an anime con, there was a lot of people and we were trying not to get lost, in front of me was a girl with a long dress or cape, I dunno, but I was careful not to step on it. It wasn't hard but I suddenly got hit in the back by someone's stomach and I tried not to fall or step on the girl's costume. Then I get hit again. I tell whoever behind me to stop advancing, I hear a "fuck off" from behind. I tell them I'm trying not to step on the costume of the person in front of me, I hear a "I don't give a shit about that bitch". I tried to strafe away and get a different person behind me and it worked out in the end and yes I know I can be such a doormat sometimes, but I wouldn't if it was legal to punch fat people.

Seriously what the hell is up with those entitled bastards? They have such a horrible, egoistical behavior and are shameless about it. Maybe that's why we can't fat-shame them? Why is it legal for them to be huge douches?
Mar 30, 2018 1:52 PM

May 2016
KRKodama said:
HyperL said:

That's the worst kind of excuse that people use. Humans are not books, and can definitely be judged by their appearances for the reasons that I already explained. Don't make me repeat myself.
If you don't even understand the importance of the virtues that I have been describing in this thread then you're one of those people that I have been criticizing.

You honestly answered nothing just now.

Beaultiful looking people can still be all kinds of asshole. Where's your excuse?

And the only virtue you explained is "If you have a problem, work hard and fix it", which I already explained how what you think is a problem might not be a problem for them and that uglyness is not inheretly problematic to society.

And then you proceed to say fatness IS a problem to society cuz [uglyness = they're bad people] which I'll not accept as nothing more than bullshit, and the argument loops again.

So I'd say it's about time we end this. There's no point in going in circles. I just hope you leave people you deem ugly alone.

Also, sorry to disappoint but I'm not fat nor ugly even though I don't exercise.
Mar 30, 2018 2:07 PM

May 2016
Rinar said:

Maybe not punch them but I know what you mean OP. One person's behavior should not condone everyone but seems like there's one breed of fat people that all share the same personality and I know one such person. Actually I don't know him, don't know his name or anything, but I see him quite often and sometime everyday of the week on the public bus. First of all, he smells awful, something about sweat and another indescribable odor that he reeks of it. He also has bad breath and he breathes heavily more often than not. He's also holding food pretty often.

One day, the bus stopped pretty suddenly and he fells toward me. I thought I was gonna get a broken bone or two. Somehow nothing broke but it hurts and I couldn't fathom how it is possible to be so heavy as a human being (also it hurt a lot and I felt the pain throughout the day). I've moved heavy furniture before and helped people move to new houses and to be frank, nothing seemed that heavy, not even the couch, the oven, the washing machine or the fridge.

What happened next? The guy was pissed at me because my hands hurt him. I was trying to hold his weight from crushing me alive and it's my fault? I did not push him or punched him, I merely extended my arms and hoped to live through it, and I'm the asshole. I said sorry but I got hurt too. I understand it wasn't his fault the bus stopped and not his fault he fell. He insulted me over and over and called me disrespectful, I was fat-shaming him and all that crap. Ok fine stfu, I got to put up with that shit and couldn't really move to another place because more people got on and the bus was really packed.

Every goddamn time he's on the bus, his beady eyes spot me and he avoids me but he keep staring at me, even months after the event. He's got some fucking grudge or something I dunno, he's not doing anything except glare at me as if I had killed his dog.

Another time I was in a shopping mall and a mammoth woman sat on the bench and it literally cracked and bend under her weight. I jumped on my feet because I am nervous and thought I was gonna fall down. The woman looked at me and called me names and I didn't need to fat-shame her like this. She broke a fucking bench by sitting on it and I don't get to be surprised?? And she doesn't seem worried about it one bit. Every time I am in the shopping mall and I walk through that area, I look at the bench and it's still bent.

This time at an anime con, there was a lot of people and we were trying not to get lost, in front of me was a girl with a long dress or cape, I dunno, but I was careful not to step on it. It wasn't hard but I suddenly got hit in the back by someone's stomach and I tried not to fall or step on the girl's costume. Then I get hit again. I tell whoever behind me to stop advancing, I hear a "fuck off" from behind. I tell them I'm trying not to step on the costume of the person in front of me, I hear a "I don't give a shit about that bitch". I tried to strafe away and get a different person behind me and it worked out in the end and yes I know I can be such a doormat sometimes, but I wouldn't if it was legal to punch fat people.

Seriously what the hell is up with those entitled bastards? They have such a horrible, egoistical behavior and are shameless about it. Maybe that's why we can't fat-shame them? Why is it legal for them to be huge douches?

Here's where all those cases diverge from OP's message. That they're smelly, dirty, arrogant, entitled douches are seperate from their appearance. A beaultiful person can equaly be all those things.

Also, all those people you describled seem to be overweight, which is a legit issue, where as just being fat isn't.

Most importantly, a fat or ugly person can still be a hygienic, kind and productive human being, but OP seems to disagree with that.
HyperLMar 30, 2018 2:14 PM
Mar 30, 2018 2:13 PM

Nov 2013
HyperL said:
KRKodama said:

You honestly answered nothing just now.

Beaultiful looking people can still be all kinds of asshole. Where's your excuse?

And the only virtue you explained is "If you have a problem, work hard and fix it", which I already explained how what you think is a problem might not be a problem for them and that uglyness is not inheretly problematic to society.

And then you proceed to say fatness IS a problem to society cuz [uglyness = they're bad people] which I'll not accept as nothing more than bullshit, and the argument loops again.

So I'd say it's about time we end this. There's no point in going in circles. I just hope you leave people you deem ugly alone.

Also, sorry to disappoint but I'm not fat nor ugly even though I don't exercise.

I answered everything.
Beautiful looking people cannot be assholes. That's just the wrong idea that ugly people have by antagonizing others who reject them.
No, that's not the only virtue that I explained here. And ugliness is definitely a problem to society for the reasons that I already pointed out, so you're completely wrong here.
Being sick is a problem, being fat is a problem, and forcing others to put up with your ugliness is also a problem.
For you to be so fervently defending fat people and saying things like "don't judge a book by its cover", I think you're lying, I don't believe you. It's still possible to not be fat or ugly despite not exercising, though it depends on your age and also on whether you're also being indulgent on other things like your nutrition, I can say for sure that you're not a wise person and you won't ever become a beautiful person if you can't see the relation between the physical health with your mental health and everything else that defines your value as a human being.
Yeah, let's end this. Stop replying and the discussion will be over. Period.
― Saint Augustine
Mar 30, 2018 2:19 PM

Nov 2013
HyperL said:
Rinar said:

Here's where all those cases diverge from OP's message. That they're smelly, dirty, arrogant, entitled douches are seperate from their appearance. A beaultiful person can equaly be all those things.

Also, all those people you describled seem to be overweight, which is a legit issue, where as just being fat isn't.

Most importantly, a fat or ugly person can still be a hygienic, kind and productive human being, but OP seems to disagree with that.

What the hell are you saying here?
Being fat means to be overweight.
And no, those characteristics do not separate from their appearance. People necessarily have to not care at all for what people think and be completely arrogant and dirty to be able to become fat to that disgusting point. Any rational and self-conscious person would stop eating immediately the moment they noticed that they were getting fat.
― Saint Augustine
Mar 30, 2018 2:35 PM
Jul 2016
CD is a gold mine today.

Nah, it's perfectly legal, OP. The caveat is, if you do so, their image permanently becomes the wallpaper on every digital device you ever own. And they're constantly making faces at you.

The only cure for the curse is to eat five Big Macs every day for seven years straight.
Important Note: I no longer - in any way, shape, or form - consider myself a moral nihilist (even in my old, convoluted definition of the term). I very much do believe there is such a thing as objective good and evil. In addition, I apologize for any of the posts I've made that are rude, aggressive, or otherwise unbecoming.

I've always striven to walk a path befitting a follower of Christ, and now recognize some of my old comments here as misguided if not outright wrong. If you happen upon them, pray do not let them darken your view of the God I serve. He is kind, even if I, at times, have not been.
Mar 30, 2018 2:47 PM

May 2016
KRKodama said:
HyperL said:

What the hell are you saying here?
Being fat means to be overweight.
And no, those characteristics do not separate from their appearance. People necessarily have to not care at all for what people think and be completely arrogant and dirty to be able to become fat to that disgusting point. Any rational and self-conscious person would stop eating immediately the moment they noticed that they were getting fat.

Or you know, maybe they have really bad metabolism which makes gaining weight easy and losing it hard. Or they suffered some kind of traumatic experience and ended up eating to cope with depression.

There are more reasons one would become fat other than not giving a fuck.

And how easy it would be to just stop eating if we didn't have natural urges such as hunger that literally begs us to do it. That's why fat people trying to lose weight usually need support and monitoring to succeed.

There's a famous overweight youtuber Boogie2988 and he is so, SO far from being a asshole.
HyperLMar 30, 2018 2:51 PM
Mar 30, 2018 3:00 PM

Jun 2011
KRKodama said:
Killaclown said:

Nothing of what I wrote in this thread justifies you to think that I'm that type of person.
I like to follow the one punch = one kill strategy. I wouldn't be the type to run away.
you sure did, the fact that you even say one punch kill strategy leads me to believe you've never been in an actual fight and are the sucker punching type (a long with the title of this thread. Putting so much emphasis on beauty and appearance to the point you hide in your room just makes you sound like a pansy (the type to run), like damn I dont think I know another guy like that, that's some ultra pansy right there
Mar 30, 2018 3:45 PM

Jan 2017
I only came back here because it said in my notifications my post was quoted, but I'm not seeing anything in here and I'm looking around like

Mar 30, 2018 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
its against the law to punch anybody, beautiful or ugly.
Mar 30, 2018 9:05 PM

Nov 2013
Killaclown said:
KRKodama said:

you sure did, the fact that you even say one punch kill strategy leads me to believe you've never been in an actual fight and are the sucker punching type (a long with the title of this thread. Putting so much emphasis on beauty and appearance to the point you hide in your room just makes you sound like a pansy (the type to run), like damn I dont think I know another guy like that, that's some ultra pansy right there

Too bad, you're wrong.
I've been training Karate since I was eight, and that's why I defend the 1 punch = 1 kill principle, because that's what karate is about. It's a very basic principle to finish the opponent with the first hit.
I've had many fights with classmates in both middle school and high school, so you're really completely wrong in saying that I've never been in an actual fight.
Unfortunately I've never been assaulted and attacked with weapons, though.
Hiding in your room when you notice that you're ugly or even unbecoming to show up in public is a sign of being wise, not of being a "pansy". That has nothing to do with running away.
― Saint Augustine
Mar 30, 2018 9:10 PM

Mar 2018
Yeah. But will the cops care? No. Not only are they UGLY but they're also fat, so it's acceptable. Have at em. I'd be careful though. I've had a few punches bounce back.
Help stop the spread of Korean propaganda (KPrOP) and sign this petition!
http://chng.it/Yw8Vzwk4Tg
Mar 30, 2018 9:36 PM

Jun 2011
KRKodama said:
Killaclown said:

Too bad, you're wrong.
I've been training Karate since I was eight, and that's why I defend the 1 punch = 1 kill principle, because that's what karate is about. It's a very basic principle to finish the opponent with the first hit.
I've had many fights with classmates in both middle school and high school, so you're really completely wrong in saying that I've never been in an actual fight.
Hiding in your room when you notice that you're ugly or even unbecoming to show up in public is a sign of being wise, not of being a "pansy". That has nothing to do with running away.
bahahaha one of those kids that take karate and suddenly think they are badass, makes sense lol

How is that "wise"? it's pretty dumb to let a pimple control your life. And it certainly is something that is pretty much the opposite of masculine.... hence the running away scared vibe
Mar 30, 2018 10:06 PM

Nov 2013
Killaclown said:
KRKodama said:

Too bad, you're wrong.
bahahaha one of those kids that take karate and suddenly think they are badass, makes sense lol

How is that "wise"? it's pretty dumb to let a pimple control your life. And it certainly is something that is pretty much the opposite of masculine.... hence the running away scared vibe

What an immature response. I didn't even claim to be "badass" or anything. I was explaining the reason for having the one punch = one kill principle.
That is wise. It's not dumb and has nothing to do with letting it control your life. Also has nothing to do with genders.
Not going out in public when you know that you have a problem is not running away, it's being wise because you're being self-conscious of your own appearance knowing that it is immoral to force society to put up with your ugliness. Going out in public without fixing the problem first is what is running away, from reality, since you're turning a blind eye to the problem.
― Saint Augustine
Mar 30, 2018 10:07 PM

Apr 2011
Depends. If you live in a regressive country like Canada where anything can be considered a "hate crime" then yes it's probably against the law.
Mar 30, 2018 10:14 PM

Nov 2016
HyperL said:
Also, all those people you describled seem to be overweight

I didn't feel the need to mention that they were overweight since the thread was about overweight people, but ya they were pretty obese, except the guy at the anime con I wouldn't be able to tell because I didn't see him, he just had a belly big enough to push people in front of him with it. But it's as I said, their weight isn't the problem but the behavior and attitude they have about it is an issue. They're not jerks because they're fat.
Mar 30, 2018 10:27 PM

Feb 2010
yes battering is illegal is most if not all countries.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Mar 30, 2018 10:33 PM

Dec 2008
Not unless you wanna get your own fat, ugly face punched in return.
Life Is Short But Intense.
Mar 30, 2018 11:30 PM

Sep 2017
I've seen you around a lot on forums, and every time I do I just get more and more of a reason to dislike you...
Mar 31, 2018 4:48 AM

Oct 2017
Of course we should! Fat, ugly people's lives don't matter anyway, they aren't normal people with feelings so I don't see why we shouldn't.
Mar 31, 2018 5:57 AM

Dec 2017
This thread is quite bracing.

Yes, some people are an eyesore and I think they should be shamed to whatever extent it is their fault. However, I'd go a bit further and say that if someone is just ugly and can't help it, okay, but it's probably fitting that they be timid in their demeanor so as to avoid repulsing people. They should generally make themselves inconspicuous.

If you're ugly and smart, then it's acceptable to be a bit more outgoing.
Mar 31, 2018 9:19 AM

Jun 2011
KRKodama said:
Killaclown said:

What an immature response. I didn't even claim to be "badass" or anything. I was explaining the reason for having the one punch = one kill principle.
That is wise. It's not dumb and has nothing to do with letting it control your life. Also has nothing to do with genders.
Not going out in public when you know that you have a problem is not running away, it's being wise because you're being self-conscious of your own appearance knowing that it is immoral to force society to put up with your ugliness. Going out in public without fixing the problem first is what is running away, from reality, since you're turning a blind eye to the problem.
never said you did, but ove known way too many people that (wrongly) thought they could fight just from doing some karate. It's kind of a common thing so it does leave that kind of impression (you wondered why I would make these assumptions).

Theres nothing immoral about it, just the opposite of masculine behavior, its soooo pansy
Mar 31, 2018 9:20 AM

Jun 2011
topazio said:
KRKodama said:

being self-conscious to the point of locking yourself inside your room because of a pimple is pretty pathetic, though
its extremely pathetic. What kind of man does that? lol
Mar 31, 2018 10:48 AM

Nov 2013
Killaclown said:
KRKodama said:

never said you did, but ove known way too many people that (wrongly) thought they could fight just from doing some karate. It's kind of a common thing so it does leave that kind of impression (you wondered why I would make these assumptions).

Theres nothing immoral about it, just the opposite of masculine behavior, its soooo pansy

Just like any martial art, only because you do one doesn't mean you're stronger than an average person. It's how good you are in the martial art and how well you're able to use it in real life situations that will determine whether you're a "badass"(with whatever meaning you're giving to this term) or not. I've seen many fat sedentary black belts who genuinely think that they are superior to others only because they have a black belt, when they are actually inferior to any normal person. So I can agree that there are many people who wrongly thought that they could fight just from doing karate. It's not my case, though. And you can't judge me here, since you never saw me fighting in real life.
topazio said:
Killaclown said:

certainly not a man. nor any human being with an ounce of self-respect.

No, it's the other way around. Any human being with an ounce of self-respect would dedicate his or her heart and soul to fix their problems before appearing in public. That's what any rational person does.
Killaclown said:
topazio said:

being self-conscious to the point of locking yourself inside your room because of a pimple is pretty pathetic, though

Coming from someone with an ugly smile in his avatar, you're clearly having the completely wrong idea of what "masculinity" is. You're just a edgy kid who thinks that it's "cool" and "badass" to show an ugly grin face, thinking that you're being more "masculine" by doing that.
Beauty is and will always be all powerful. It's directly related to strength and wisdom.
ColtBuntlineMar 31, 2018 11:09 AM
― Saint Augustine
Mar 31, 2018 11:24 AM
Jul 2018
There's more to it than just being a big fat slob in public. Some people produce double, no triple, the amount of fat cells when they eat, and have terrible metabolisms, which in turn makes them gain weight twice, no 10 times as fast as the average person. Even with that said, they can do something about their weight by managing it. But if they are in any state of depression because of the weight gain, then there's a good chance that their depressed state of mind is what's causing them to not fix the problem that originated with the first chili cheese burger.
Mar 31, 2018 1:01 PM

Nov 2013
rubylightning said:
There's more to it than just being a big fat slob in public. Some people produce double, no triple, the amount of fat cells when they eat, and have terrible metabolisms, which in turn makes them gain weight twice, no 10 times as fast as the average person. Even with that said, they can do something about their weight by managing it. But if they are in any state of depression because of the weight gain, then there's a good chance that their depressed state of mind is what's causing them to not fix the problem that originated with the first chili cheese burger.

I do not believe in the metabolism excuse. It's their own fault if they have bad metabolism for living an unhealthy life. And it can be fixed through hard work.
The depression is also not a valid excuse because it's their own fault for not having a mind strong enough to control themselves.
And I'm more concerned with those who are not depressed, are extremely arrogant, keep living their social lives as if they were perfectly normal, and don't care about the fact that they are forcing society to put up with their problems, like the ones that @Rinar exemplified in his post. The fat people that I hate are those ones that he described there, to be exact.
I wouldn't be hating fat people if they had done nothing to me, personally, in real life. If they just kept quiet taking care of the big problems that they should be desperate trying to fix, instead of interfering and disturbing with other people's lives, I wouldn't mind them at all.
ColtBuntlineMar 31, 2018 1:07 PM
― Saint Augustine
Mar 31, 2018 2:44 PM

Nov 2013
topazio said:
KRKodama said:

No, it's the other way around. Any human being with an ounce of self-respect would dedicate his or her heart and soul to fix their problems before appearing in public. That's what any rational person does.

nah, they don't, really. you're the weird one. there's nothing rational, respectable or even healthy about locking yourself up inside your home because you're too self-conscious about what other people think about you. if you do so because you have depression or anxiety is another story, but you seem to take pride on your stance so I think you're just extremely delusional.

it's certainly entertaining to watch, but sad all the same

No, you're the weird one.
It's completely rational, respectable, and healthy to hide yourself and focus wholeheartedly to fix your problems before appearing in public. This has nothing to do with depression or anxiety at all. And I'm not being delusional.
You're the one being completely ignorant without any kind of good sense.
How can you raise your voice and try to argue about a subject in an university if there's a pimple in your face making it ridiculous? That's just pathetic, and it makes a lot more sense to just stay alone and do not try to socialize until you fix your problem.
ColtBuntlineMar 31, 2018 3:15 PM
― Saint Augustine
Mar 31, 2018 9:07 PM

Nov 2013
topazio said:
KRKodama said:

How can you raise your voice and try to argue about a subject in an university if there's a pimple in your face making it ridiculous? That's just pathetic, and it makes a lot more sense to just stay alone and do not try to socialize until you fix your problem.

if a pimple is enough for you to feel ridiculous while debating at university or socializing at all you probably just had nothing really interesting to say from the start.

It's not so simple...
Even if you are absolutely sure that the argument you're using in a discussion in real life is interesting and correct, that does not mean that other people will accept your opinion.
Discussions in forums are very convenient, since, leaving aside users who show their real life pictures, and also leaving aside the possibility of the cuteness or coolness of the avatar slightly changing the way how people will read your posts, all what matters is what you write in your texts, and you have all the time you need to formulate your arguments and write them. In real life it's not like that. In real life you can't expect others to respect you, you have to persuade people to respect you. In real life people won't judge the credibility of your opinions based only on what you're speaking, but also on who you are, on your quality and tone of voice, the speed of your speech, your looks, and many other things.
So my question is still valid, even if a pimple may not seen like a big deal, the truth is that it's just natural for all people to always think that they are the correct ones in a discussion, and if you show an opposite opinion to what the other person said, the first impression that the other person will have is that you are the incorrect one. And how can you raise your voice trying to convince a normal person(who has a clean face) that you're the correct one if you're losing to the other person in at least one aspect, that is your visible health? Just like no one normally trusts the recommendations of a sick doctor, the other person will always have a reason to think that you're wrong, saying: "how can you try to discuss about this subject and tell me that I'm wrong if you can't even take care of your acne"? And they are not being ignorant or anything if they ask that question, they are indeed correct because how can you worry about other almost insignificant subjects in an university, for example, when you should be worried about much more important matters, like fixing your acne? And the same goes for fat people, that's why I hate them and the way how they think that they have the right to be haughty on their opinions on trifles when they clearly should be desperate trying to fix the big problem that they already have.
And if I know that I won't have the credibility to express my opinions in public anyways, then why would I go out in public to begin with, instead of just studying and improving myself alone waiting for the correct time to go out and express my opinions when I actually have the credibility for doing it?
ColtBuntlineMar 31, 2018 9:50 PM
― Saint Augustine
Apr 1, 2018 5:28 AM

Oct 2015
I guess we should also punch people who are innately ugly (facial features) by your logic.
Apr 1, 2018 5:57 AM

May 2016
Orhunaa said:
I guess we should also punch people who are innately ugly (facial features) by your logic.

You should also punch people born with physical deformities because they're forcing us "normal" people to put up with their disgusting imperfections.

Ugh, why can't those sub-humans just hide in a cave and die.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone Wanting to Read Translated Doujinshi for ladies? (Need Your Feedback!)

kikiki-kiki - Yesterday

4 by tsukareru »»
6 minutes ago

» High School Graduation.

bubba460z - Yesterday

14 by tsukareru »»
10 minutes ago

» UEFA Euro 2024 - General Discussion

dazedcowcow62 - Jun 18

23 by dazedcowcow62 »»
34 minutes ago

» How do I make time for anime?

AMBITZZ - Yesterday

34 by Mayahuel »»
1 hour ago

» Biggest life hot takes? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Rabnawaz2 - Jun 15

174 by Cielord »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.