Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Feb 25, 2018 9:17 AM
Jun 2017
A Silent Voice should've won. Your Name wasn't even that good. Sure, it was pretty and had good music but the story was the apogee of mediocrity
Feb 25, 2018 9:53 AM

Jul 2017
OK SO LETS TALK ABOUT IT,

it should be like this

best film- Koe no katachi or In this corner of the world. if you ask why because it has more drama and details more than (kimi no na wa) as a fan of Makoto shinkai works i say kimi na wa or Your name, it is a good anime but he should put more details and i really like hes psychological thoughts that he put in the anime.

best animation-3-gatsu no lion (march comes in like a lion). If you think about it studio bones their animation is pretty good such as kekkai sensen or mob psycho 100 they made better than the original manga but if you ask why 3 gatsu no lion is better because as well as a fan of Umino chika works and shaft studio umino does a very good works such as Hachimitsu to Clover or 3 gatsu no lion if you check the way she draws and the way she think about the drama in her works you well like her work and shaft studio now lol am pretty sure youve watched some animes from shaft studio such as bakemonogatari or mahou shoujo madoka or nisekoi you well think about some weird style they always make like moving there head too much lol or some other things its all about Shinbou Akiyuki the producer.and if you ask why not koe no katachi orMiss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. because Kyo animation has always the same style of doing the animation like Free or k-on or hyouka you well see no difference.

best Action-Fate/Apocrypha.so that is another fate/series from type-moon and don't forget Astolfo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). so boku no hero was the best action but noo its not best action fate is best action because A1 pictures did a really a good job making fate/apocrypha the animation was good and the fights lets you remember the ufotable animation the way they fight and the sync with the fast animation is so good. boku no hero was an okay action at least not like attack on titan or kekkai sensen.

Best villain-Usagi from juuni taisen. now just can you think about it how did stain got the best villain they only showed about 2-3 ep and he wasn't that evil like Tanya Degurechaff or Cartaphilus. Now you probably asking why Tanya did not win the best villian, Tanya he (IF YOU READ THE LIGHT NOVEL YOU WELL UNDERSTAND why (HE)not (SHE) was so evil but not like usgai, usgai was a good person before but he changed he wants friends but no one wants him so he kills them and ask them(But you well forgive because you are my friend) after he kills them he use their body and make them like zombies and kill people.

THE PART THAT I WAS WAITING FOR.......
BEST MANGA-GOLDEN KAMUI. why golden kamui vol1, because after you start reading this manga you well never stop, every chapter is brimming with energy,if you like historical manga or animes you well like this, Golden Kamuy won the Manga Taisho Award and placed second in the male category of Kono Manga ga Sugoi rankings(Copied from MAL lol).lets talk about Sabishisugite Lesbian Fuuzoku ni Ikimashita Report,its a greet manga and its little dark manga a girl who has a crippling anxiety and depression, self harm and suicidal thoughts, The crux of all these problems and how she must overcome them is an interaction with a lesbian prostitute.its a really amazing manga but compared to golden kamui or Dungeon Meshi its above them.

AND BEST ANIME OF THE YEAR GOES TO-YURI ON ICE LOL

Feb 25, 2018 10:01 AM

Feb 2015
We need a petition to end the Anime Awards...

Feb 25, 2018 10:02 AM

Aug 2012
People actually care about these awards?
Feb 25, 2018 10:05 AM

Jul 2017
Monster said:
People actually care about these awards?
Some actually do like the anime man lol or gigguk
Feb 25, 2018 10:07 AM

Jul 2017
Nyah_Chan said:

1-Yuri on ice won best award 2016 the story line is not that good and it won
Feb 25, 2018 10:09 AM

Feb 2015
Sofy_kun said:
Nyah_Chan said:

I liked Yuri on Ice... But it certainly was no godsend... I mean it won best animation... I'm sorry but just NO... The animation had so many kinks... Like... The screenshot memes are endless...
Feb 25, 2018 10:10 AM

Jul 2017
Nyah_Chan said:
Sofy_kun said:

I liked Yuri on Ice... But it certainly was no godsend... I mean it won best animation... I'm sorry but just NO... The animation had so many kinks... Like... The screenshot memes are endless...
Yeah mappa studio does some good animation but yuri on ice was a mistake on the animation
Feb 25, 2018 10:14 AM

Feb 2015
Sofy_kun said:
Nyah_Chan said:

Yeah mappa studio does some good animation but yuri on ice was a mistake on the animation

Yes... I noticed every bad moment... And the CGI moments... UGH GOD NO

(Laughed my ass off so much getting these just now)
Feb 25, 2018 10:16 AM

Jul 2017
Nyah_Chan said:
Sofy_kun said:

AH GOD IM CRYING NOW I SWEAR LOL the CGI was bad more than berserk the anime
Feb 25, 2018 10:22 AM

Feb 2015
Sofy_kun said:
Nyah_Chan said:

I know... And those images are only the first 2 rows on Google Images XD

Okay well... I wouldn't say it's worse... But it's certainly up there... I mean... Berserk... Let's not talk about that

(OMFG I'm gonna vomit...)

Feb 25, 2018 10:25 AM

Jul 2017
Nyah_Chan said:
Sofy_kun said:

Okay well... I wouldn't say it's worse... But it's certainly up there... I mean... Berserk... Let's not talk about that

AH NOT STOP NO MORE LOL guts looks bad ass in the manga but the CGI anime
Feb 25, 2018 10:25 AM

Jun 2014
victoria holden was soooOooO cringey. i wanted to die.

s t a t i c n o i s e

Feb 25, 2018 10:27 AM

Jul 2017
evercasted said:
victoria holden was soooOooO cringey. i wanted to die.
Hahaha same she thinks she understand anime and manga but she only knows pop team epic and the way she speaks makes me want to die for some reason lol

Oct 2015
You lost me when you said Usagi deserved best villain. Seriously? For killing people in an anime where everyone must kill each other?? Just no. (Also his design was horrible).

Bondrewd deserved best villain. Sadly, he was only present in Nanachi's backstory in the last episode; but I'm sure he'll get recognition in Made in Abyss second season.

Stepped out from the darkness I contained in me.
Released myself form the shackles I helped create.

I've got the power of life in my hands,
and I intend to keep it.

My life has meaning after all.

Feb 2017
Crunchyroll awards last years most awarded: Yuri on Ice
This Year: Boku no Hero Academia
Next Year: ???

Place your bets everyone

IMO I think they should have one per limit nomination for each category e.g. if anime A appears in one category it can't appear in another category. Depending on how many nominations anime A gets in a category or categories, the one with most votes gets put into that category and no other category.

If was done in a way this year, lets say that for nominations for BNHA, if there was a lot of votes in 'Best Action' category for it, it would be put in that category and no other category.

Though with this, there would be drawbacks.
Feb 25, 2018 10:30 AM

Jul 2017
gigaparseec said:
You lost me when you said Usagi deserved best villain. Seriously? For killing people in an anime where everyone must kill each other?? Just no. (Also his design was horrible).

Bondrewd deserved best villain. Sadly, he was only present in Nanachi's backstory in the last episode; but I'm sure he'll get recognition in Made in Abyss second season.
i really like Bondrewd but if you think about it Usagi deserve it and the design omfg don't let me remember. btw you should read made in abyys manga its better than the anime for me
Feb 25, 2018 10:32 AM

Feb 2015
Sofy_kun said:
Nyah_Chan said:

We need 2 petitions now... 1st... End the anime awards... 2nd... Make Netflix produce or fund a full adaptation of Berserk with 0% CGI...

Jul 2017
aka_rpg47 said:
Crunchyroll awards last years most awarded: Yuri on Ice
This Year: Boku no Hero Academia
Next Year: ???

Place your bets everyone

IMO I think they should have one per limit nomination for each category e.g. if anime A appears in one category it can't appear in another category. Depending on how many nominations anime A gets in a category or categories, the one with most votes gets put into that category and no other category.

If was done in a way this year, lets say that for nominations for BNHA, if there was a lot of votes in 'Best Action' category for it, it would be put in that category and no other category.

Though with this, there would be drawbacks.
Next year its gonna be boku no hero season 3 trust me with dumb votes

Jun 2014
tbh, i really.. really hope we just don't have an anime awards hosted by crunchyroll. maybe funimation could host?? idk. maybe it would be less rigged.

(boku no hero academia is one my favorite anime but damn... did it really have to win like 6+ awards?)

s t a t i c n o i s e

Feb 25, 2018 10:33 AM

Jul 2017
Nyah_Chan said:
Sofy_kun said:

We need 2 petitions now... 1st... End the anime awards... 2nd... Make Netflix produce or fund a full adaptation of Berserk with 0% CGI...
yeah at least make it like devilman crybaby
Feb 25, 2018 10:35 AM

Oct 2015
Sofy_kun said:
gigaparseec said:

i really like Bondrewd but if you think about it Usagi deserve it and the design omfg don't let me remember. btw you should read made in abyys manga its better than the anime for me

I'm up to date with the manga ;) and I'm soooo hyped to see the next arc animated in season 2

Stepped out from the darkness I contained in me.
Released myself form the shackles I helped create.

I've got the power of life in my hands,
and I intend to keep it.

My life has meaning after all.

Feb 25, 2018 10:36 AM

Jul 2017
evercasted said:
tbh, i really.. really hope we just don't have an anime awards hosted by crunchyroll. maybe funimation could host?? idk. maybe it would be less rigged.

(boku no hero academia is one my favorite anime but damn... did it really have to win like 6+ awards?)
yeah true the moment when they was talking about best drama anime i thought they gonna say my hero lol
Feb 25, 2018 10:55 AM

Jul 2017
KuuhakuDesu said:
I really don't feel like diving in such a "discussion" (?), but...

It's funny how your argumentation on why you picked 3-gatsu no Lion as the winner for Best Animation barely speaks of animation, and talks more about other works than 3-gatsu itself.
I'm not opposing your opinin, the animation in 3-gatsu is outstanding for many reasons, but I think your argumentation is just... lacking.

Actually, the same goes to your other picks, too.

Oh, well...
Yeah i know i like to speak about the other works because i like to show how the author and artist put all their effort in their works

oh btw i like Totsuka too lol
Feb 25, 2018 10:59 AM

May 2013
I don't think someone should use Fate/Apocrypha with anything related to word "good/best" in the same sentence, though I did in this very sentence... lol
LiterallyEverySpecialSnowflake said:

i wAtcHeD tHis xxxx shOW aNd iT WaS tRASh, i HaTEd iT, wHy eVeRYonE liKEs It?
It iS sO OveRRateD, i AM sO UniQUe aND SpecIAL becAUSE I hAve dIFFerent opINIon ThaN othERs, sO I muST teLL abOut it to THe wHole WorlD, leT thEM knoW i HateD iT. It WAS sO tRasHy, sO GivE mE CouNTER-ArgUMENTs eVen thOuGh i Do NOT giVe argUEmeNTs SuppORTIng My PoiNT.
Feb 25, 2018 11:01 AM

Jul 2017
peroroncin0 said:
I don't think someone should use Fate/Apocrypha with anything related to word "good/best" in the same sentence, though I did in this very sentence... lol
lol.... fate/apocrypha has a (good) animation in the last ep the fight was too good
Feb 25, 2018 11:01 AM

Feb 2015
Sofy_kun said:
Nyah_Chan said:

Not same art style... But same production value and 0 censorship
Feb 25, 2018 11:05 AM

Jul 2017
Nyah_Chan said:
Sofy_kun said:

the production was greet oh the censorship in devilman was not that good but berserk well be perfect but if they do them may not show the kills and blood and the gore staff
Feb 25, 2018 11:06 AM
Jan 2017
I feel like is at least better than last year.
Hopefully they improve by having no votes, to make it feel authentic. I mean Made in abyss winning AOTY was only great bc if MHA won every category it was nominated for, than it be like last year where the popular show wins. I mean I have no problem MHA winning AOTY, but the fact that it seem to favor the show.
Feb 25, 2018 11:11 AM

Jul 2017
jgames111 said:
Hopefully they improve by having no votes, to make it feel authentic. I mean Made in abyss winning AOTY was only great bc if MHA won every category it was nominated for, than it be like last year where the popular show wins. I mean I have no problem MHA winning AOTY, but the fact that it seem to favor the show.
they should take the votes off to make it better like mahoutsukai no yome win best drama how?the show still ongoing and rakugo or 3 gatsu no lion should win best drama
Feb 25, 2018 11:17 AM
Jan 2017
Sofy_kun said:
jgames111 said:
they should take the votes off to make it better like mahoutsukai no yome win best drama how?the show still ongoing and rakugo or 3 gatsu no lion should win best drama

At least Girl last tour won best slice of life which made me a bit happy, I love that show and nobody really watch it. Although maybe is bc Recovery of an MMO Junkie had a person working on it spouting racist nazi sentiments (granted I love both show equally).

That being said, at least March came in like a lion won something. Poor Raguko (granted I still hate the ending, but still think the show was great).
Feb 25, 2018 11:19 AM

Feb 2015
Sofy_kun said:
Nyah_Chan said:

the production was greet oh the censorship in devilman was not that good but berserk well be perfect but if they do them may not show the kills and blood and the gore staff

The best part about Devilman Crybaby was the fact there was no censorship... All the bloods and titties~!

Okay it might have gone a little over board on the sex... But still... Way better than this unrealistic TV broadcast restrictions... Berserk is one the most messed up stories in existence... We need the full, perfect coverage of that... Not restrictions...
Feb 25, 2018 11:19 AM

Jul 2017
jgames111 said:
Sofy_kun said:

At least Girl last tour won best slice of life which made me a bit happy, I love that show and nobody really watch it. Although maybe is bc Recovery of an MMO Junkie had a person working on it spouting racist nazi sentiments (granted I love both show equally).

That being said, at least March came in like a lion won something. Poor Raguko (granted I still hate the ending, but still think the show was great).
yh rakugo rip Yakumo but it was a great manga and anime
Feb 25, 2018 11:21 AM

Jul 2017
Nyah_Chan said:
Sofy_kun said:

The best part about Devilman Crybaby was the fact there was no censorship... All the bloods and titties~!

Okay it might have gone a little over board on the sex... But still... Way better than this unrealistic TV broadcast restrictions... Berserk is one the most messed up stories in existence... We need the full, perfect coverage of that... Not restrictions...
like the rape scenes and we really need the gore staff i want see that in anime
Feb 25, 2018 11:23 AM

Jul 2017
I don't care how you feel about KyoAni's animation style, Koe no Katachi had film level animation, it was unfair, but it should've won. Also best boy should've gone to Kazuma, and while I like Your Name a little more, Koe no Katachi deserved best film
Feb 25, 2018 11:28 AM

Jul 2017
Sayoki-kun said:
I don't care how you feel about KyoAni's animation style, Koe no Katachi had film level animation, it was unfair, but it should've won. Also best boy should've gone to Kazuma, and while I like Your Name a little more, Koe no Katachi deserved best film
kyoani is one of my best studio,i just said that koe no katachi cant get it because all kyoani has the same style and that's what i like about it. yes kazuma best boi he has all things you want (funny)(strong.....)(he's the perfect boy that should get girls harem)
Feb 25, 2018 11:33 AM

Jan 2016
Last year's winners: Yuri on Ice... nothing else really
This year's winners: Boku no Hero Academia S2... nothing else really

Honestly I thought the judges would stop one specific anime dominating every category, but nope. Sigh
Feb 25, 2018 11:34 AM

Jul 2017
Sofy_kun said:
yes kazuma best boi he has all things you want (funny)([/b]strong[/b].....)(he's the perfect boy that should get girls harem)
Yes, definitely, strong.....

Also imo Hikari Hikari was a better ED than Ishukun Communication
Feb 25, 2018 11:34 AM

Feb 2015
Sofy_kun said:
Nyah_Chan said:

I want to see everything... In detail... Beautifully animated... But sigh... It will probably never happen
Feb 25, 2018 11:38 AM

Jul 2017
Nyah_Chan said:
Sofy_kun said:

I want to see everything... In detail... Beautifully animated... But sigh... It will probably never happen
well obviously yh it’s like kingdom manga adopted to an anime and the made CGI
Feb 25, 2018 11:50 AM

Feb 2015
Sofy_kun said:
Nyah_Chan said:

Yeah... I haven't seen Kingdom yet... Does it have CGI cringe as well?
Feb 25, 2018 11:53 AM

Apr 2017
Another anime awards thread... kill it with fire
Feb 25, 2018 11:55 AM

Jul 2017
Nyah_Chan said:
Sofy_kun said:

Nyah_Chan said:
Sofy_kun said:

Yeah season 1 season 2 was good not much CGI
Feb 25, 2018 11:56 AM

Apr 2015
Girls' Last Tour getting best slice of life and Made in Abyss getting best series were very pleasant surprises.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Feb 25, 2018 11:58 AM

Feb 2015
Sofy_kun said:
Nyah_Chan said:

Nyah_Chan said:

Yeah season 1 season 2 was good not much CGI

Okay that inspires me... Since I kinda don't like the character design/art style to begin with... So if there'd be shit CGI in there... I think I'd just delete it off my PTW XD
Feb 25, 2018 12:11 PM

Jul 2017
Should just rename to My Hero Aca Awards.
Seriously tf is this?? Also Mahoutsukai is kinda boring best Drama my ass. Remind me not to pay attention to next year's awards

GFL NA: 151141 | FGO NA: 622,135,030
FGO JP: 028,976,814 | Magia Record JP: rzMsBapp

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Feb 25, 2018 12:14 PM

Jul 2017
lazypigz said:
Should just rename to My Hero Aca Awards.
Seriously tf is this?? Also Mahoutsukai is kinda boring best Drama my ass. Remind me not to pay attention to next year's awards
mahoutsuki is bot even finished I like the manga but don’t compare it to rakugo or 3-gatsu no lion

Padoru padoru no more anime awards xd
Feb 25, 2018 12:16 PM

May 2013
Sofy_kun said:
peroroncin0 said:
lol.... fate/apocrypha has a (good) animation in the last ep the fight was too good

Its kinda surprising to see someone didn't see BnHA winning easily the best action award, and your main reasoning is that Fate has good animation, but let me tell you a secret *whispering* good animation does not mean good action/fighting. It actually makes me think that you are talking about best animation award instead, which should have been an easy win for Koe no Katachi though.
P.s. Fate was not even a nominee for best action... lol

It iS sO OveRRateD, i AM sO UniQUe aND SpecIAL becAUSE I hAve dIFFerent opINIon ThaN othERs, sO I muST teLL abOut it to THe wHole WorlD, leT thEM knoW i HateD iT. It WAS sO tRasHy, sO GivE mE CouNTER-ArgUMENTs eVen thOuGh i Do NOT giVe argUEmeNTs SuppORTIng My PoiNT.
Feb 25, 2018 12:20 PM

Jul 2017
peroroncin0 said:
Sofy_kun said:

Its kinda surprising to see someone didn't see BnHA winning easily the best action award, and your main reasoning is that Fate has good animation, but let me tell you a secret *whispering* good animation does not mean good action/fighting. It actually makes me think that you are talking about best animation award instead, which should have been an easy win for Koe no Katachi though.
Let me tell you something *with batman voice* where are they I’m talking about action not animation .... xd
Feb 25, 2018 12:34 PM

May 2013
oh god...
Sofy_kun said:
peroroncin0 said:

Let me tell you something *with batman voice* where are they I'M TALKING ABOUT ACTION NOT ANIMATION .... xd

then the hell you been doing so far?
Sofy_kun said:

best Action-Fate/Apocrypha.so that is another fate/series from type-moon and don't forget Astolfo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). so boku no hero was the best action but noo its not best action fate is best action because A1 pictures did a really a good job making fate/apocrypha the ANIMATION WAS GOOD and the fights lets you remember the UFOTABLE ANIMATION the way they fight and the sync with THE FAST ANIMATION IS SO GOOD. boku no hero was an okay action at least not like attack on titan or kekkai sensen.

Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Will we ever get a anime cross over as big as the MCU?

Old_School_Akira - Yesterday

36 by TheSunLife »»
6 minutes ago

» Do you generate your own Anime Wallpapers with AI?

Dragevard - Yesterday

43 by DesuMaiden »»
20 minutes ago

» I was on YouTube and I saw this craziest anime community post

Kiryotsu - 2 hours ago

9 by AshuAmbrose »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » what is your stance on "i don't wanna watch that anime, the art style sucks" ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Yesterday

65 by animegamer245 »»
24 minutes ago

» Anime facts you didn't know before

LenRea - May 24

32 by DesuMaiden »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.